The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I took out the links

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

I took out the links Empty
PostSubject: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 am

I removed the links to the question and will ask it later in time......

Last edited by Drgn9991 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 am

Nick died? the one who wrote the books i was wondering?
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Death huh   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am

I have a hard time believeing that 1 because if you work the elixer it would slow aging down so much u would have to go into hiding because sociaty would peg u fast for not aging then you would be on their minds the whole time.It was common practice amongst alchemists who were actually doing it.I just had to say that but its ok if he is i just think he's out there because having all this then boom out cold i have a hard time believing that but if u study like i do u will see why i say that do to many others staging their deaths if u know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: The elixer   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am

Well on the bottom link on book 30 link scroll till you get to the english typing i had questions about this working and if someone has the lab to try this please get back with me on this and let me know it works.Maybe i was lead here for a reason.
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:34 am

All i was assuming is that most alchemist use to stage their death i was not saying he did but i was giving it out there like that because i have studied it in the past about others staging their deaths.I did not ask for all that you gave nor did it matter to me.My post i was making is it was hard to believe he just die and i make it here too late.It was interersting however i was lead to the work it did help me to understand parts on my own work i waas woking on.I had a valuable point my saying what i did because i studied other people doing it too.I was not teying to offend anyone by saying it i will drop it after this point
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm

I do have the rams stuff.I have also the book of quintessence that also deals with extracting the matter its all about the matter is the secret to the stone.If anyone again has picked up nicks and want to see the stone because we all read it.I know in my heart i have found it for real.I have seen how the spirit within overtakes the body and if you bring your energy out it can even lift physical objects.All my work did was lead me here because even if he was close or maybe it did not work that i got here too late to maybe have the real thing in my hands and had questions on its steps of process.

All the people who got those links please keep that silent i do know that a curse rests on this subject if brought out of this site.The things i'm about to share i hope grabs attention because i got this all by myself no group no body but me has gotten the work as far as i have other than the spiritual experiances that lead me this far.The thoughts i will make on this site are strickly from study.Those who were here long enough to see the post where the ones this path has selected for now keep those copies and know in your hearts i have come to complete the work and show of up coming events that once proven you will know who i call spiritualy and if nicks dead then i do this to his Honour and the other alchemists in the past who have worked the real stone including the ones that still may be around today but you would never know because they stage their death to hide themselves.I have documents that bring this forword and if you do your homework in alchemy you will know by this statement i mean this site no harm but i will bring the path to the door because i feel like i was lead here for a reason and we have work to do.I know of the elixers power because it truly does feed the soul and to know the very fabric matter of creation beats within the body to keep it alive and the physical organs are there to work off its energy and break down the nutriants of the body which goes even deeper and thats why alchemists used the human body for refferance.The body of the substance get broke down then as it passes down to the stomach the "Acid" helps to break down the physical body to not only pull the nutriants out but.......it extracts this matter for your soul the same matter this is within the blood that helps heal the wounds.My studies go very deep and maybe i was sent here by the same girl i heard as nick did early in the A.M and i found that statment interesting.I did not mean sounding like a fasdfdsa but i had ligit questions......i hope in the future we can keep this going and i live in GA and when we get ready to actually make this elixer i want to assemble a team who knows more about practical alchemy than me but theres just a few things about lab equipment i was going to ask about....Those in the great work keep going because i have found it and by the people who already saw the links i gave this path has chosen you first........We have work to do....
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: For those who got the link   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm on this site at

http://alchemergy.grou.ps/signin/warn/home

just hit the word join were it says
Don't have an account?Join!

hit on the join word i swear its a clean site but i will post books on there and you can read my posts and watch the videos to know in your heart i am for real.Join me on the site as i open nicks work including my own.The site is free like this one.My profile is drgn99991 on there hit me up when u cross over and i can start knowing who got the links because i know when you see them it will let you know i'm for real about the stone i found
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: The completion of the work   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 pm

I think i know why i was lead here.If my spiritual studies are correct i was lead to you to complete the work and by doing this will not only show myself
that the spirit that guides me is what most in this life forget.Its trying to make a peace with people because it does not want to see the end and it will bring down the churches that all say hey the end is happening and there is nothing
you can do.......Yes there is something we can all do and if done "I SWEAR BY MY SOUL" the violent storms the things we know are going on for higher reasons because we can all feel it.I know when 2013 started i felt the energy that night and that was a weird feeling.We have 3 more events that are on its way and i don't mind sharing because it lets others know that i have seen some weird things and all the secret groups that would not talk to me maybe i was lead to this 1 for a reason to open what it was that i was sent here with almost like maybe i connected with nick and he lead me here because he promised then it kinda fell apart.They do say if you give out the secret that you risk your soul because this secret was founded i do mean founded on spiritual knowledge without this knowledge gained by entities being raised onto this plane of existance by methods that i have traced for over 600 yrs thats a method worth the research to me.Its the things i have seen that will let others know the truth because when you ask for how life began you get an interesting view of the heavenly dew aka the MATTER ok matter collected the earth started from nothing but this matter aka the prime matter which spiritualy was answered.It came to people in unique ways some divine but some through spirits that we would call demonic but its a race that we don't understand.The sumerians knew about them,the mayans knew about them,The egyptians knew about them and even today we still see them.......The pyramids of giza were aligned and if i was looking at the symbols the right way it was telling of a story the reason why the constellation of Orion was very important.....They constructed these pyramids for the concentration of an energy pulse that directed straight at orions belt the 3 stars and the pyraminds alightned perfectly with this but i will hush for not i will let you digest what i have already given the rest will be in time...
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: about this site   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 pm

I stumbled also onto a site that i saw 1 person state Ipsissamus i know i spelled that wrong but if i can direct this twords that person this will let them know i saw their post.To the 6"th degree of the temple of set some of my posts will make sense to you and you who are of this degree will know what i'm saying.Just read my posts on here because i have documents of the temple of set and i got them still by being no member because the spirit who directs you has opened it to me including the real spiritual stone wanna see bibicly the spiritual GODHEAD that the stone was hinting here let me show u the real stone then we will maifest the physical stone lets start here

Revelation 2:7

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11

11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Revelation 2:17

17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Revelation 2:26-29

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27'He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery'[a]— just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give him the morning star. 29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:5-6

5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. 6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:21-22

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 21:7

7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (New International Version)
9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

there is alot in the above more than i care to explain those who are the higher degree's will understand because time is running out and i know you can feel in your soul why it feels like everything has been sped up....more posts in time.........
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: The dew   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:18 pm

At the heart of every dew there is an angel..Deuteronomy 33:13
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm

In the above this site will know that i have shared the same passion in the stone because it found me not me it.I did not even know what alchemy was not i come with the completion of the work and by doing this will let others know time is short and we have alot of work to do and i know your souls can feel what i'm trying to post.I go all out because this spirit in me is not letting me rest because there is meaning behind it.I would not have spent over 8k on my library for trash books but this study i have been being haunted of it and some of the experiances i need help to try to understand because i'm not of the higher degrees but i can speak its message because i saw it maybe on accident but why see it if i did not have a purpose in it.By completeing this work i do this in memory to all the alchemists who have done this deed and have seen this matter transform the very fabric of physical matter and they say to truly watch its process is amazing.I felt i had to share to let others know that i can't site on what i have anymore and i need this site help to complete it to this memory the true sublimation of the stone is here.10 times it has to go through it 10 is a number that is holy as well as 7 because there is 7 steps to complete the work.The red powder i know much of and i announce i have its work but i need those of the higher understanding help me through the practical side and we will still see this stone this will be proof to those who maybe have almost given up and no one like nick says will be lead to this site unless of this work and maybe i was lead to say all this because i always had a passion for the True Rosicrucian order because there rose books were filled with so much stuff at one point and my studies have tole me they exists withing the masonic order still.Some....not all Some are still passing down the knowledge but they stay well mixed in the crow'd manly palmer hall for 1 i believe he was 1 because by what i have off him and others is what completed the work for me not just Manly halls work.I have manly's triangle book that i had it translated a bit and as she was translating it she went into a trance like state and was just saying the words like reading from a book and in 3 sentences a big picture that was nailed to the wall came crashing to the floor and i heard her scream that in itself tells me if your not being haunted by the work chances are your work is not on the right path because they come at all hours from 2am-5:50am they seem to be the strongest and under the hour of saturn for some reason....

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Same here,my friend,i joined this forum when i saw Nick was running it and had plenty of questions and then i was informed he passed out(or passed away?)

Anyway there are plenty of people here who know a lot of things regarding alchemy and i think you will be pleazed by their explanations etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Thats why i'm here is to learn and grow and to share because i have stumbled onto it by chance and i feel by posting like this it will let others know who got the links after reading the material and all the books i have i have found the stone and i'm glad it lead me this far i never thought i would see it but i'm close to start making it because i know in my heart its real.Plus i know certain people will be able to help because these experiances i have had like the hauntings part gets interesting the more they manifest.I will go deeper in time i thought i would do it here and the other site i'm on to meet others from here who want to see it like me who may be able to help understand its process a bit but the 2 books that i gave links to earlier was just the beginning..I find this making artificial life thing interesting too and this is along with the study i have alot to share but making this will help keeps its site going too thats why i need everyones help i got this far so far not bad for 4yrs in alchemy and 18yrs on the spiritual side alone with no help from anyone but the spirits in the experiance and the method to even contacting them in interesting for a method to work over 600yrs and even alchemists used it well some did and the ones who did u can tell...by their symbols......
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 pm

plus i just got wind of the nick passing away thing so maybe i can complete his work because alot that interested me is some of his experiances he had it too had and that started to freak me out when i saw key things we was going through that has haunted me all my life since i was 5
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Drgn9991 wrote:

Revelation 2:7

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11

11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Revelation 2:17

17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Revelation 2:26-29

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27'He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery'[a]— just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give him the morning star. 29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:5-6

5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. 6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:21-22

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 21:7

7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (New International Version)
9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

there is alot in the above more than i care to explain those who are the higher degree's will understand because time is running out and i know you can feel in your soul why it feels like everything has been sped up....more posts in time.........

Posts like this will not be allowed. This site is about practical alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took out the links   I took out the links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I took out the links
Page 1 of 1