The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who else want to take shots at me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

who else want to take shots at me Empty
PostSubject: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm

if you got anything you would like to get off your chest, say it now or forever hold your piece

we can even handle it privately in my email

sunwukong.wo#gmail.com

honestly everybody who has anything against me just lay it on the table now test my word and your going to learn I follow through on what I have to say

Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:04 am

You have utterly failed to address any of the entirely reasonable questions I have posed to you in other threads. So here they are yet again.

How do you know you have the Elixir of Life?
===
That's a mighty bold claim to make. (what is it with some alchemists and their delusions of grandeur and grotesque, inflated egos?)). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex

From what I can tell you healed someone's joints, suddenly you conclude that it's the elixir of life? Have you actually turned an old person young again? Cured a terminal illness? Revived a freshly deceased individual? All of these things need to be tested before making such claims.

If you can indeed back up your claims surely there's no need to communicate in private? Why not just answer here on the forum? Very simple and reasonable questions... what phenomenon have you observed through the use of your claimed elixir.

Regarding your "attackers"
===
As alexbr very fairly points out, this forum was founded by Nick on the idea of open sharing. Most people who do not wish to share simply don't post. And that's fine. Nobody is obligated to share.

But you come here, clog up threads by repeating passages from alchemy texts. You don't contribute any information and refuse to contribute any information because you "don't throw pearls to swine" You're a flattering person, I'm sure you're a hit at parties.

Essentially you are posting about how you won't share any information, over and over, being a pest, likely looking for attention.

When called out on this, you opt instead of post a second thread dedicated solely to your "attackers"? It's certainly not categorizable as Practical Alchemy. This is in addition to your first thread dedicated to you
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t425-for-those-of-you-accusing-me-of-secrecy
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-delusions-of-grandeur.htm

Quote :
honestly everybody who has anything against me just lay it on the table now test my word and your going to learn I follow through on what I have to say
who else want to take shots at me B4820209_Wtf_is_this_shit
What are you even ranting about? What are we testing or asking you? Context? Are we meant to be mind readers?

If you act like this in real life, I can see why people treat you like an idiot, as you admitted. Did something short circuit your brain? If I had to guess, I'd say your elixirs have caused a decline in your mental state if anything. Your posts certainly weren't like this when you first joined. I'd certainly like to have a reasonable discussion but you don't seem to have proven yourself capable of it yet. But please, do humor me with more alchemical riddle passages about how the profane overlook the salt.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 am

Look i did not see any of your question I apologize if you would have emailed me I would definitely answer you

please i do not mean to be rude in any way shape or form and im glad your coming forward to me

and i did not claim that the oil i made to heal joints was the elixir of right, i never made those claims but rather I felt that the elixir of life was possible if i was able to perform such healing with such limited knowledge in the art of alchemy

and im tired of the claims of me not sharing information, believe me those who has asked me in private completely understand my perspective and agree with me for the way I carry myself on this forum with my information, however at the very same time I did disclose all of the authors that i have read and I did say that when the information from my old computer is moved to this computer I will personally post a list of books that i have read

now at the same time, let me ask you why would I give my work away to someone like you? why bother?

you see unlike you, there are a small group of people here who understand my intentions and my actions and if you studied hermetic philosophy you would understand how and why im carrying myself....

In a sense I am being deceitful as my actions and my words are forcing the ignorant to think bad opinions of me, while the wiser and the true of heart people may not completely agree with what im doing as there are far better ways to carry myself, but I dont have the patience

Im not here to make a name for myself here, nor become a new nick, nor prove myself to anyone here, I used to watch this forum I know how it goes already

I have simply returned here to "give back" simply because I picked up a lot of free information on these forums without being a member..(learning about the RAMS and the astral fire was a perfect ground to work from) this is the true main reason why I wont say any of my data and claims publicly because im not allowing people to exploit me like how I exploited the information of others

I know exactly what im doing and luckly for you sir your asking the right questions, I wanted someone like you to challenge me just so I can spell this out, while nick wants people to be freely about alchemy which is against the art I refuse to do that, and whether you believe me or not is something you need to deal with on your own

unlike nick im not going to spoon feed anyone here alchemy unless you want to pay me because I have better things to do (like continue actually doing lab work) understand sir i operate very differently in my private life, I tend to have a lot of fun, and I dont express myself like how I do here on this forum which is evident from my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/JayLeopard

And if you know who sunwukong is, he is a monkey in chinese mythology who sought to live forever etc. etc. etc.

I picked this name just as a play on the fact that im black and they have called black people monkeys, ignorant and idiots, hence the claim people treat me like im an idiot in my private life, it wasnt a complaint it was a fact,

and those of you who approached me directly in my emails honestly and whole heartedly got the whole truth from me and they know it, they also if they so choose could give you all the information I gave them for free but so far they have chosen not to as far as I know, they are not promising to keep secrets to me, but they understand how much the alchemist of old wanted secrecy and how this art must only be for the wise

please understand sir my deeds are done here because I have come here to do the thing which I have come here to accomplish, the jig is up, those who were honest and true got enough information to create something wonderful, those who were not are left bitter and upset.. or the 3rd group of people who simply dont believe anything i have said here

so just like I told someone else here, if you have a sincere problem with me being here I will gladly step out

but since im sure you wont make a concrete decision im going to walk away from this forum as of today and I will not be returning

study afro study
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:10 am

You do not exploit the people here,they are helping you by their own will dude.
They know very well that a non registered member can view your posts etc. that posses no secret at all.
And i too worked my as.s off really hard to find this forum.
Started with Nicolas Flamel,wikipedia,youtube,alchemy webiste,chemistry teacher and then i commented on a youtube video,where cocojambo happened to answer to me and tell me about the dew etc.,i pmed him,exchanged emails and after about 5 months he told me about this forum and i thank him about that.
But i dont think that the reason you want to keep your knowledge secret is actually a proper one.My only reason is that i dont believe a few people in here are ready but i will indeed share if i deem this person worthy of it(and i can judge people really well) and if he has the appetite to learn jocolor

P.S:Sun Wukong is a monkey discribed in a novel,which is immortal and handles a magical stuff andd has been used for many theatrical and entertaining reasons(The Monkey King,League Of Legends Wukong character etc.)
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote :
In a sense I am being deceitful as my actions and my words are forcing the ignorant to think bad opinions of me, while the wiser and the true of heart people may not completely agree with what im doing as there are far better ways to carry myself, but I dont have the patience
You simply are an attention sdfdsljf;asdjkfl;sda, and now you're trying to save face pretending this was all some sort of master plan. Hilarious. You say you have no patience but you did make two threads full of pseudophilosophical fluff.

Quote :
but since im sure you wont make a concrete decision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex
Wow so you're psychic now? Or just running away from rational inquiry? Yes, Nick was "sure" too. So sure about everything, often times about things he'd never even tried. Apparently he was also sure about injecting colloidal gold into his veins. And he lost his life unfortunately. Get a grip.

And no, Nick was not a "fraud". He was consumed by his work and lost it all in the end.

Also, your profile is hilarious. Apparently you blew yourself up because you failed to observe safety precautions, then you come here and post some nonsense like "I've bled over this" You are so hardcore man.
who else want to take shots at me 197198_1976321926877_1751563_n
who else want to take shots at me 197985_1976322126882_266899_n

Last edited by cocojambo on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 pm

comment anylisis

SunWukong wrote:
Look i did not see any of your question I apologize if you would have emailed me I would definitely answer you

please i do not mean to be rude in any way shape or form and im glad your coming forward to me

and i did not claim that the oil i made to heal joints was the elixir of right, i never made those claims but rather I felt that the elixir of life was possible if i was able to perform such healing with such limited knowledge in the art of alchemy Like a Star @ heaven (really you made it clear to me you where a master of the art)

and im tired of the claims of me not sharing information, believe me those who has asked me in private completely understand my perspective and agree with me for the way I carry myself on this forum with my information, however at the very same time I did disclose all of the authors that i have read and I did say that when the information from my old computer is moved to this computer I will personally post a list of books that i have read
Like a Star @ heaven (your tired of people making claims you keep secrets well you did start it)

now at the same time, let me ask you why would I give my work away to someone like you? why bother?

you see unlike you, there are a small group of people here who understand my intentions and my actions and if you studied hermetic philosophy you would understand how and why im carrying myself....

Im not here to make a name for myself here, nor become a new nick, nor prove myself to anyone here, I used to watch this forum I know how it goes already

Like a Star @ heaven (you did say that you "magic oil" separated you from 99% of the fourm who you consider to lack the knowlage and skills to produce it.)

I have simply returned here to "give back" simply because I picked up a lot of free information on these forums without being a member..(learning about the RAMS and the astral fire was a perfect ground to work from) this is the true main reason why I wont say any of my data and claims publicly because im not allowing people to exploit me like how I exploited the information of others
Like a Star @ heaven ( if you want to give something back to the form then why are you keeping secrets in the first place.)

I know exactly what im doing and luckly for you sir your asking the right questions, I wanted someone like you to challenge me just so I can spell this out, while nick wants people to be freely about alchemy which is against the art I refuse to do that, and whether you believe me or not is something you need to deal with on your own
Like a Star @ heaven (nope sounds like nick was right to me.)

unlike nick im not going to spoon feed anyone here alchemy unless you want to pay me because I have better things to do (like continue actually doing lab work) understand sir i operate very differently in my private life, I tend to have a lot of fun, and I dont express myself like how I do here on this forum which is evident from my facebook page
Like a Star @ heaven (you don't express your self wow your just full of secrets your so mysterious you have pictures of yourself with cuts all over your weedy body its called emo try it sometime.)
https://www.facebook.com/JayLeopard

And if you know who sunwukong is, he is a monkey in chinese mythology who sought to live forever etc. etc. etc.

I picked this name just as a play on the fact that im black and they have called black people monkeys, ignorant and idiots, hence the claim people treat me like im an idiot in my private life, it wasnt a complaint it was a fact,
Like a Star @ heaven (really I hade the idea that you where white like this.... albino .)

and those of you who approached me directly in my emails honestly and whole heartedly got the whole truth from me and they know it, they also if they so choose could give you all the information I gave them for free but so far they have chosen not to as far as I know, they are not promising to keep secrets to me, but they understand how much the alchemist of old wanted secrecy and how this art must only be for the wise
Like a Star @ heaven (well the system failed because your doing it.)

please understand sir my deeds are done here because I have come here to do
the thing which I have come here to accomplish, the jig is up, those who were honest and true got enough information to create something wonderful, those who were not are left bitter and upset.. or the 3rd group of people who simply dont believe anything i have said here

so just like I told someone else here, if you have a sincere problem with me being here I will gladly step out

but since im sure you wont make a concrete decision im going to walk away from this forum as of today and I will not be returning

study afro study

result of scan: HELL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who else want to take shots at me   who else want to take shots at me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who else want to take shots at me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: