The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HERMES UNVEILED

Go down 
+4
Pray
NEPTUNE
leachy
SunWukong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 am

I would make it a point that people should read that book in your R.A.M.S.

now for those of your reading my post with dissatisfaction

I make it a serious point to steer you away from the same fate as nick had, he along with many thousands of alchemist wasted their lives with alchemy and this happens for a reason.... please remember his guardian angel that he said he spoke to predicted his death

if there is one thing I have been leaving out in all of my post is the spiritual aspect of alchemy and im going to boldly make it clear right now why i leave it out.. i understand many of you will disagree, scoff, snicker and make jokes as this is to be expected... for this is the same reason why alchemy was changed to chemisty and became a forgotten art

you can ONLY learn alchemy in 2 ways

either by God himself or by a master of the art.... there is NO OTHER WAY

you DO NOT FIGURE ANYTHING OUT it is something you receive and i will bet my life that you can not disprove this statement

I get spoken to by spirits and i get communicated to in dreams (please many many other forms of communication) i just have chosen to keep that aspect very private because my goal was to only steer you away from death and compliment the processes you all wish to do in order that you receive a benefit however a lot of you are not happy people and look to alchemy as refuge from your lives, as an escape from a life that has caused you dismay

if you seek refuge from the world alchemy is not the place to do it for there is death at every corner, traps they if they don't harm your body will harm your mind and your soul... one wrong move and you will have life long damage

please understand the meaning behind turning lead into gold

lead is attributed to SATURN and SATURN IS THE GOD OF DEATH AND LORD OF DARKNESS and the idea is to turn that into gold... THE SUN THE LORD OF LIFE

please understand my meaning and do not take my words plainly as this art is very very deep and these processes delve into DEATH ITSELF

they tell you that they can turn the GREATEST POISON INTO THE GREATEST MEDICINE

even modern medicine has only succeeded in creating master poisons but nothing to master life

if you value you life i urge you to please make it a point to study and understand for many geniuses in history never pierced alchemy.. being a genius will yield you nothing..this art is given to you as this art was GIVEN TO NICK IF YOU RECALL HIS STORY

just as he gave to all of you... no amount of theory, speculation, or conversation will make you master the art

the only thing every single book and every single practitioner of alchemy can do is GUIDE YOU and they can do NOTHING ELSE anybody promising more to you is not only themselves deceived but is also a liar as anything offered other than guidance is blasphemy

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am

lots of people try to avoid the spiritual-side of alchemy. there is not special reason for it. these people simply have a psychology similer to atheists. they will not accept the spiritual no matter what even in the face of the over-welming evidence for it.

these people want to do alchemy because they like it. but there atheistic psychology means that they come up with psudo-alchemic reasons to reject the spiritual side.

here is some simple sums for it....

alchemy - spiritual = chemistry

alchemist - spiritual = atheist crackpot who is deluding himself and others into thinking he is an alchemist.

this is all due to the illogical mind of an atheist.

its all just atheist mumbo jumbo
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 am

i like your doom 3 icon leachy (doom fan over here Razz )

what your saying is right that is why i say study hermetic philosophy and it just beyond me..

how do you expect to make the philosopher's stone without first becoming a philosopher? its as simple as that

Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

I have also restrained from the spiritual side of alchemy because of negative feedback, being ridiculed and comments such as - keep it to practical...The truth is if the Almighty doesnt send you a teacher-an invisible guide, there is nothing you can do.

Well said, how can you make the ABN if you are not a Phillosopher.

ABN, stone = 53 = angle on pithagoras triangle.

AB (father, kether) and BN (son, tifareth) are One.

No one gets to the father before going thru me (Son, Sun, Jesus)

Few words about astrology...

Saturn is probably the most important energy in alchemy (Sun and moon also). It is higher than the Sun on the tree and one should learn about its invisible sphere and the holy week of june. Time, Salt water. It radiates 2.3 X more energy than it recieves from the Sun. In astrology, on the first saturn return (7 years transiting natal moon), you loose your grandparents, 2nd some of your parents and the 3rd time it conjuncts your natal moon, you are retired from the planet. These periods can be extremely difficult. There are exceptions of course.

Ruler of iindia, serbia and the black race. Governs poverty, restriction, ascetism, occult knowledge, skin, bones and the secret fire in the loins. Rules capricorn and aquarius. Cold and dry - brings death and great revelations.

The great malefic that needs to be transformed into gold.

He cuts the wings (legs) of mercury to imprision (fix) him.

To neutralize his destructive energy, fast (or veeggie meals) on saturdays and distribute charity to beggars. Energies from friday to saturday (especially dawn) are very beneficial for our work.

Rules the Cube of space and number 26 = value of the great name = sum of sides -6, corners-8 and lines-12 of the cube.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 am

I agree with Sun.

Quote :
you can ONLY learn alchemy in 2 ways
either by God himself or by a master of the art.... there is NO OTHER WAY

I have read and heard this a million times, and agree. I also know you can kill yourself of injure yourself in the lab. Be careful, sometimes being excited or in a hurry might cause you to do something unwise and dangerous. Mishaps and mistakes will happen though.

how can i understand the spirit world if i am blind to it?

Last edited by Pray on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wordiness corrected)
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm

I promise you I will you the outright truth just as much as these alchemy books do....

Clear your own thoughts and quiet the chaos in your own emotions and out right ask for guidance and/or revelation on the matter and i guarantee you...every single word ive said on this forum will suddenly begin to make sense for no apparent reason....you will receive answers to your most deepest questions by reason something all of a sudden will stand out to you and you will wonder why it never stood out to you before

there have been times ive read a book over 30 times..... but then one day I skim through and a certain phrase just seems to jump out at you....you will go outside and nature answers you...

one thing I decided to do was ask them how can i explain true philosophical work on the forum and i was told in 1 sentence

"They Must Witness Our Power"

now if you analyze that answer no amount of explaining on my behalf will allow you to witness the powers and secrets of nature...that is something you must experience....and a lot of people want me to just give them the answer and the funny thing is.... once you know what i know there is no reason to be secretive

since nature does all of its occult operations in your face on a daily basis.... the only reason why you don't see it,....is just that... "you don't see it" that doesn't mean its not happening... and if you dont open your heart to nature, with a clear and humble mind.... you will never come by this art...it matters not what i tell you

most of you don't even realize the books give away damn near every secret in alchemy.....but i wouldnt know this if i didnt "experience what i experienced".... "seen what i seen"..... and whole heartly searched into the heart of nature....

these books do a wonderful job of telling you "WHERE TO LOOK" but they dont tell you "WHAT TO SEE"..... but once you see it all of the words in alchemy books "BECOME PLAIN ENGLISH TO YOU"

1) This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
3) Also, as all things are made from one, by the condsideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon.
5) The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6a)Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth,
7a) separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and course, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
Cool This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
10) For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11a) By this means the world was founded
12) and hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.

13) And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe.
14) My speech is finished which i have spoken concerning the solar work

I read somewhere once.... and it was said so simply

"if you don't have it within you...you wont have it without you"

in other words don't expect to have the philosophers stone without the philosophers stone being within you first

Don't expect to bake a batch of cookies without first knowing and understanding the recipe within yourself first

find me one person who knows how to bake a cake without knowing the recipe and with no knowledge of baking..... you wont.... i know how to bake and ive yet to bake a cake lol
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Last but not least before i get called a crack pot

When i say only GOD can teach you.... not only do i mean all the spiritual mumbo jumbo as you would call it

but from a very literal stand point..... you can only understand this if you have true occult knowledge on the matter

God used light to divide the chaotic waters to create life as we know it... the word God actually means to divide... to further push this point the 7 planets aka the 7 spirits of creation are a division of "The All" and are called "Gods" as they are the "divided emanation of the creator of all things"

"Light" is the tool and the giver of "all life" (no scientist will dispute that)

without heat and light (heat is also light, infrared light to be exact) NOTHING LIVES (no scientist will dispute that)

The SUN literally gives heat and light 24/7 365 (no scientist will dispute that)

this art is called "THE OPERATION OF THE SUN"

this art came from eygpt (no historian will dispute that)

the egyptians called themselves the "CHILDREN OF THE SUN" they use to shave their heads as a sign of renewal in honor of the sun (while arguable the evidence is undeniable )

all chemical reactions either require heat or create heat (no scientist will deny that)

some reactions the absence or presence of light makes a big difference (no scientist will deny that) even the type of light makes a difference sometimes (no scientist will dispute that)

If God truly used light to divide the chaos and create all things... and light supports all life and all chemical reactions and develops all of matter

then the only way to know how to use this light and understand it IS TO UNDERSTAND GOD

Natural philosophy also understood as the wisdom of nature is very simple in its operation and it works WISELY but this all wouldn't work if it wasn't for heat and light to start it all

literally ALL OF MATTER EMITS ITS OWN LIGHT (at minimum heat is transferred from one area to another which means that infrared light moves in its own way)

If you look up the definition of heat in thermodynamics it is the most unscientific definition i have ever read to date (go look up the definition of heat and you will understand its not a true absolute definition and even scientist know its not absolute but rather it is relative to what the atom does) http://home.howstuffworks.com/thermos1.htm

a bigger question is how do you define heat? while scientist offer an explanation to me it is very unsatisfactory but at the same time I cant offer a scientifically better one

So when I say ONLY GOD can teach you OR A MASTER

I mean that in a literal, metaphorical, allegorical, metaphysical, mundane, magical, scientific and whatever other way you can cook up

I mean it in all of those ways...even if i dont know the many ways... i mean it every which way sideways into next tuesday

And what I HAVE SAID of the Solar work is finished

I call myself a hermetic Sage for "A Very Logical Reason"

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm

do you know how many books say "This is a science"

and make reference to "the sons of science" or "the sons of learning" or "the sons of philosophers" or "the sons/students of hermes"

These words are not just titles, they are "a people"

here is the definition of science

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[1] In an older and closely related meaning (found, for example, in Aristotle), "science" refers to the body of reliable knowledge itself, of the type that can be logically and rationally explained (see History and philosophy below).[2] Since classical antiquity science as a type of knowledge was closely linked to philosophy. In the early modern era the words "science" and "philosophy" were sometimes used interchangeably in the English language.[3] By the 17th century, natural philosophy (which is today called "natural science") was considered a separate branch of philosophy.[4] However, "science" continued to be used in a broad sense denoting reliable knowledge about a topic, in the same way it is still used in modern terms such as library science or political science.
In modern use, "science" more often refers to a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself. It is "often treated as synonymous with 'natural and physical science', and thus restricted to those branches of study that relate to the phenomena of the material universe and their laws, sometimes with implied exclusion of pure mathematics. This is now the dominant sense in ordinary use."[5] This narrower sense of "science" developed as scientists such as Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei and Isaac Newton began formulating laws of nature such as Newton's laws of motion. In this period it became more common to refer to natural philosophy as "natural science". Over the course of the 19th century, the word "science" became increasingly associated with the scientific method, a disciplined way to study the natural world, including physics, chemistry, geology and biology. It is in the 19th century also that the term scientist was created by the naturalist-theologian William Whewell to distinguish those who sought knowledge on nature from those who sought knowledge on other disciplines. The Oxford English Dictionary dates the origin of the word "scientist" to 1834. This sometimes left the study of human thought and society in a linguistic limbo, which was resolved by classifying these areas of academic study as social science. Similarly, several other major areas of disciplined study and knowledge exist today under the general rubric of "science", such as formal science and applied science. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

"a way of pursuing knowledge"

A scientist -A scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge. In a more restricted sense, a scientist is an individual who uses the scientific method.[1] The person may be an expert in one or more areas of science.[2] This article focuses on the more restricted use of the word. Scientists perform research toward a more comprehensive understanding of nature, including physical, mathematical and social realms.
Philosophy can be seen as a distinct activity, which is aimed towards a more comprehensive understanding of intangible aspects of reality and experience that cannot be physically measured.
Scientists are also distinct from engineers, those who design devices for particular situations. When science is done with a goal toward practical utility, it is called applied science. When science is done with an inclusion of intangible aspects of reality it is called natural philosophy -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientist

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm

one thing i am very wise about "is my word selection" I don't just merely speak I chose my words wisely even my screen name on this forum was chosen wisely

if you understand my meaning you will see I give you the whole naked truth

when i act all crazy Twisted Evil

Im usually over here laughing lol Im usually playing pranks throughout the day ( I love pranks ive cheers )

and to be honest a lot of the times my attitude is a prank and how people react to it tells me more about you than it tells you about me... this is how i know who to talk to and who to not talk to

when i say "i dont know" im telling the truth

i dont assume.... i dont make sh!t up....i dont beautify my words... i tell you the cold hard facts

and dont let me telling you cold hard facts deceive you however chemistry and alchemy are very life threatening and should be taken very seriously if you value your life and the lives of others who may be around you

And finally.... a lot of people seem to think im arrogant.....

but im very confident IN THE FACTS or rather THE LAWS OF NATURE

so when i give facts and you deny my words...trust me i take no offense because you not denying me...your only denying yourself of the truth

(take note i always make a reference as i try to display I didn't invent knowledge and neither did anyone else... knowledge is a thing sought after not a thing created, for Light is knowledge... um kaayyyy)
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

I don't know why you think you would get called a crackpot for this? Even Nick mentioned his communications with spirits. If one did not believe this in the first place I doubt they would be here at this forum.

You speak with candor in this thread. I believe what you have to say. Your mind seems to have calmed down.

(Your fire cleansing the earth if everyone had the stone is crackpot bs though imo, because in the past everyone did have the stone. Not everything the alchemists write is true)

Last edited by cocojambo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

If there were "like" buttons here, i would have liked Sun's posts above. But, i can say: Thanks Smile

The topics of: Heat, Magnetism, Electricity and Gravity were ones that I was born with curiosities about and mainstream science never seemed to satisfy my appetite for answers.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:49 pm

pray... just like heat is generated from the movement of atoms http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat

electromagnetic fields are produced by the movement of electrons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_field

to top that off all chemical reactions are about the movement of electrons as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_reaction

light is also called electromagnetic radiation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

if you REALLY think about this

its a cycle

electromagnetic radiation hits atoms and they generate heat.. which causes electrons to move which generates electromagnetic fields and more electromagnetic radiation.. repeat

this is that spiritus mundi they talk about... the his that omnipresent spirit of god and so on and so forth they just didn't have so sophisticated terms as we do now

all the elixir is to coagulate spirit into matter

dissolve the spirit and coagulate it #done

every single thing on earth is elixir in potential

transmutation means to turn one thing into another thing...all transmutation is.... is a transfer of energy from one thing to the next

transmutation is an easily observable and natural phenomenon that happens on a daily basis

now these operations are to serve as inspirations for all of your alchemical work and nothing more

this is why i dont waste my time making theories and all that stuff... however this is the same reason why i will get angry because ive been sitting here laying out facts time in and time out

and all i get is bullshit for it... but none the less i dont stop because I seriously dont want anyone else to die from this

I also don't appreciate all the crack pot sh!t people come up with... I also don't appreciate people crying over why processes don't work without trying to understand them

you do more alchemy in your kitchen and in a microwave than you do in the lab, your body does alchemy of every second of every day

and people want to get mad at me for "keeping secrets" nature speaks loud and boldly every single solitary day... it is not my fault you miss the beauty of it.. its not my fault you don't study, it is not my fault you don't read and it is not my fault you don't practice, it is not my fault of lack of understanding none of this is my fault

hell its not my fault these processes don't work you can easily tell deception from a mile away if you just understood the operation of the sun

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary1.html
"First we must note that all men which work beyond nature are deceivers and work in an unlawful manner. Furthermore, of man nothing is born but man, and of a brute beast nothing but a brute beast, and every like bringeth forth nothing but his like, wherefore he which have not of his own, cannot at his pleasure have another man's. We speak this that no man should let his money go from him. For some men being deceived by letting their money pass from them, and so living in penury, do also endeavour to seduce other men and to bring them to like misery. But my counsel is that no man be too forward in this art, in hope to attain some great matter, unless he knows the beginning of true nature and the regimen thereof, which being known there is not then any need of more things than one, neither doth it require great expenses, because it is one stone, one medicine, one vessel, one regimen, and one disposition, and know this: that it is a most true Art. Furthermore the Philosophers would never have laboured and studied to express such diversities of colours and the order of them unless they had seen and felt them.

Wherefore again we say this, that all men labouring beyond nature are deceivers and deceived. Therefore let your exercise and labour be used in Nature because Our Stone is of an Animal, of a Vegetable, and of a Mineral substance. Be thou therefore of one mind and opinion in the work of nature and presume not to try this thing here and that thing another time, for our Art is not effected with the multitude of things and though the names thereof be diverse and manifold, yet it is always one only thing and of one thing. For that is not brought into nature which being in it is not of its own nature, therefore it is necessary that the Agent and Patient be One thing, and the same thing in kind or in general, but in species another and diverse, according to Mercury by which the woman is diversified from the man, because, although they agree in one kind, yet they have a distinct difference between themselves, as Matter and Form differ, for Matter suffers action but Form works and makes the Matter like itself. Therefore, Matter naturally desires Form, as the woman does the man, and the foul does the fair, so the body embraceth the spirit more freely that it may come to its perfection. Therefore, by knowing the natural roots you shall the better make your work of them. Because I cannot any other way express or explain our stone, nor form it by any other name, it is manifest by that which went before, that our stone is compounded of four elements, both rich and poor have it, and it is found in every place, it is likened to all things and is also compounded of body, soul and spirit and it is altered from nature into nature even to the last degree of his perfection."

Arnoldus: Fools understanding the sayings of the Philosophers according to the letter do find out no truth, and they say it is a false science because they have tried it and found nothing, and then they become as men desperate, condemning this science and dispraising the books thereof, and therefore the science maketh small account of them, because our science of the secrets of nature hath no enemy but the ignorant, according to these verses following:

every single true book in the RAMS... they all say practically the same thing just in a different way and i am saying no different which is why i do my best to post references
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi all,
I think you referred the book Hermes Unveiled from Cyliani. In all writes I don't see any reference of the matters that the path is made. I tell you already that the alchemy it is an Art and no spiritual and in this book the matters are describing well symbolically. The Dragon that is dead with a very heat spear by the artist. He refers two the salts that opened the lock.
The understanding of this symbolism isn't easy for people that haven't a great alchemy knowledge in symbology as in the laboratory.
But....there is a thing that nobody that I know in the many alchemy forums don't know and me too.
The secret fire or universal dissolvent that the author don't describe in plain. This dissolvent extract from matter its sulphur and its mercury and here the author describe it in plain.
I suggest the people here reed the book and after give us your opinion about what I write above as the matters. It is true alchemy. Twisted Evil

HERMES UNVEILED
(extract)
"I was so sad to have lost this nymph who had now become so dear to me. Finally I made up my mind and made ready for the battle. Having collected branches of dry wood that were scattered on the spot where I found myself, I lit them with the help of a lens that I found to be on me and heated my spear almost white hot. While doing this, I sought the means which would best destroy the lock on the door of the temple. I noticed that the nymph had slipped into my pocket without my noticing it a corked flask full of the substance that was necessary to me.
Determined to win or perish, I furiously seized my spear with one hand and the substance in the other and put a sufficient quantity of this latter on the lock. In a little while the lock disappeared entirely and the two leaves of the door to the temple opened with a loud noise. My eyes fell on a fierce dragon who was endowed with an enormous three pointed tongue with which he sought to throw his fatal breath on me. I hurled myself towards him crying out:
"When one has lost everything, when one has no more hope, life becomes a disgrace and death a duty".
He opened his huge jaws to devour me, at which I hurled my spear with all my strength so that it pierced through his throat, deep into his entrails. I tore out his heart and, so that he could no reach me, at the same time, I made crude efforts with the help of my spear to turn away the direction of his head. The monster curled up on himself several times, committed waves of blood and ceased to exist "

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy3/cyliani.htm
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi SUN (SUN answer you post in this thread Ieri a 9:49 pm quote and people want to get mad at me for "keeping secrets" nature speaks loud and boldly every single solitary day... it is not my fault you miss the beauty of it.. its not my fault you don't study, it is not my fault you don't read and it is not my fault you don't practice, it is not my fault of lack of understanding none of this is my fault hell its not my fault these processes don't work you can easily tell deception from a mile away if you just understood the operation of the sun)

sincerely with all my sympathy for you and and your facebook (where you put beautiful photos of your experiments) and repeat your ideas and social aid to the suffering that you say only deserve respect and admiration

but expensive and yours are just so many beautiful theories and hypotheses beautiful

Now everyone can affirm and promote research and experimentation
( NB about light calor and sun is very important the text manuscript of the Golden Rosa Croix titled ARCANA DIVINA and Silentium Dei see the not very good translation of it at the link... http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy3/arcdivin.htm
and in this manuscript there are very sirious instruction with alchemy with the sun that imho we must study and experimentations it deep)

but all researchers who study they experience seriously do not say I made alchemy and the elixir of long life and those who work seriously to the laboratory do not have the audacity to say I've done I take care of stone and I had and tried all the traditional deferred all I had obtained the elixir and my hair grows back and I take care of serious diseases with them revolved around my elixir rejuvenated etc etc

SUN but with all the sympathy for you and your ideas for a little of everything very seriously theorize develop the most of the research and experimentation but for now I'm sorry i made so far are void and you have not shown what states nothing at all
too easy to theorize bentonite clay and similar experiments and then declare that the hair grows back diseases are won cancers regress and you get them rejuvenation and immortality we can be absolutely certain alchemy er get from divine revelation (then everyone will see what is the god or what are spiritual entities angelic or similar) or a teacher, but if true alchemy dear SUM has some serious feedback and always with all the sympathy for you sorry but you have indicated in your experiments and then delete the forum does not have a proved nothing at all on the edge with your suggestions and revelations bentonite clay and Hawaiian salt etc exclusively excellent energy and dietary supplement reference link to this post making liquid niter Sab Mar 16, 2013 4:54 pm
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t450p15-making-liquid-niter

SUN sorry but with all my sympathy but alchemy is based on evidence and real evidence and clear evidence is conclusive and not only by strange assumptions and fanciful theories

SO IN ALCHMIA ALWAYS NEED TO BEINGS ARE SERIOUS IN ALCHEMY MUST ALWAYS BE DEMONSTRATED PROVEN AND VERIFICATION ALL AND TESTED ALWAYS DEMONSTRATED ALL AND FOUND ALL AND THIS IS FOR ALL STATEMENTS MADE ON THE ALLEGED CONSTRUCTION ALCHEMICAL ANYONE

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh here we go Rolling Eyes

artephius.. i know it doesnt explain the matters but rather he explains himself and what he has gone through I am fully aware... honestly you choosing the name artephius you should study his book more AND speaking on spirituality aspect.... the spiritual aspect clearly wasnt meant for you as im speaking to a specific group of people and clearly your not among that group... i clearly explained how God and Science is one and the same... so check your self

Alexbr - Rolling Eyes

where did i post a theory? I distinctly quoted alchemist and scientist

I distinctly posted scientific references.... like i said once before and i say again

"I do not speak on my theories, my opinions, my processes ever" that is something i do keep very very secret

My facebook pictures are literally random pictures here and there you cannot draw any connection with them as there are no descriptions, no mentioning of elements (with the exception of nitric acid and the pictures of all my chemicals)

and honestly none of it is expensive at all you can get 2 gallons of sulfuric acid for $50... you can get 20lbs of sodium bisulfate for 30 bucks.. both can be used to make whatever acid you so please

salts are also dirt cheap

so alexbr if your not going to act right then for the love of god get your facts right

one thing i learned from you alexbr is not to give my processes and not to give my things, to not give my pearls to the swine because they just corrupt it

like i said before you may take as many shots at me as you like but but since you ans many others dont take the time to understand you deceive many and those who follow you

this whole excerpt is for you and people who think like you and guess what.. it doesn't come from me its not a shot against you but rather my help is clearly hurtful to you and those like you for some odd reason yet this philosopher offers an explanation

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/belin.html
. The man who is accustomed to find fault with what he cannot comprehend, is like the fox in the fable who disliked the grapes which he could not get. As this science has not been given but to the holy and the wise philosophers of whom the number is but small, thence it comes that the greatest part do discommend it. Ignoramuses love not sciences, the grossest spirits get afar from the schools; so does the world find fault with our secret because it is all filled with madmen, it is thought impossible because they love ignorance.

I say much more it is extremely easy, at least it is not so hard to find and make as many arts that are commonly professed. Had not men had the use of glass, who would think it possible? If the way of making paper were not yet known, men would esteem it doubtful; so it is with our Stone; it is not common and therefore thought impossible, or at least very difficult, and yet it is easier to be found and made than pan powder [gunpowder I suppose] , glass and other things which common people make with ease. And truly it is not without reason that my sons call it the play of women and children, since a child instructed in the manner of it may do it in sport.

Whence comes it then you will say, that of above a hundred thousand who work therein exactly, with a great deal of pains only one shall succeed? If it be so easy how comes it that after so many years, which they seek it with so much eagerness, two or three only have been made happy with the possession? Whence comes it that so many good wits who astonish men with their subtilities, and by the inventions of notable wonders, have been gravelled in a point which you take to be so easy? If they have pierced the heavens with the sharpness of their understandings how come they so blind upon this?

This at first sight is astonishing yet two or three points being considered, you will have no more to wonder at, first though the Stone be easy, the secret to make it consists of a continual ratiocination whereof very few are capable. Of a thousand you will have a great difficulty to find one who knows how to reason. Ordinary people amuse themselves by learning sciences superficially, slightly skimming [or running] them over and seldom sound the bottom, they busy themselves with little punctilios of wit which are imaginary, leaving the depth of learning there where the truth is. In these punctilios we soon see their end, their wits there finding diversion rather than pains, it is for that reason that there they end their course.

Consider pray how human and divine sciences are nowadays managed in the schools. In the universities they will make treatises of a hundred pages to know whether God made Ens Rationis [a logical term] , whether he walks in the imaginary spaces, if Galen's figure be good. They propose questions in the air, which only serve to confound paper: and the principle they pass over slightly enough. When from my throne I behold the doctors of these times who call themselves philosophers, I know not whether I should laugh or rather lament. Do they enjoy themselves in physick [that is natural philosophy] to search out Nature's things? Do they examine the wonderful perogatives of Nature? It is easy for them to give some rustic definition without passing any further because to go further one must reason, one must have one's spirit very attentive, which there are very few who can do. Of a hundred swimmers very few know how to dive. Of a thousand students, very few sound the bottom. One will tell you in two words, physick is a natural science, that its object is the natural body. After that, if one should speak a little more particularly to them; what is this body? Whence comes it? What are its causes and principles? They will be like the poor strollers [or gypsies] and they will speak like blind men of colours: to discourse of these scientifically, one must have a good ratiocination. I say then that the secret of our Stone is very easy in itself, but it is true the men render it impossible because they will not reason. That is to say, it is not hard to mankind, but because they will not be men: this is the first reason why so few men do make it.

Secondly, to speak ingenuously the truth, if the theory be easy and certain to men, who are men, I say who will reason, the practice as very tedious [troublesome]. One must be bound a year or more to stay by his furnaces, in order to assist the work of Nature: you must take leave of all sort of business and employments, you must keep entirely to yourself, the visit of a friend may be enough to spoil the work in detaining the philosopher at a time when he should not leave it. And then the vessels are of glass, the matter is brittle, if one breaks farewell all hopes, one must begin again. Tell me how many do you know who have so much patience? To captivate himself entirely for a year to look through the hole of a furnace, and do such sort of things, is this proper to man whose spirit aims at liberty?

The third reason is taken from a higher place, lift up your eyes to heaven and there you will find it. I perceive a certain providence above, which wisely disposes and governs all things: which having built the world in so beautiful an order takes care to hinder its ruin and confusion, which without doubt would not fail to happen if every one knew how to make gold. It would change the universe, and turn it topsy turvy; if everyone could make the Stone, gold and silver would be a common as dirt. It would therefore be necessary to establish some other invention to continue trade, for you would not get a dish of milk for a load of gold; their scarceness is that which makes things be esteemed, and the price only maintains commerce: there would be nothing but confusion in the world. God for that reason hinders this secret from being common. And since he sounds even the bottom of our hearts he knows their aims and inclinations; he sees that the greatest part would damn themselves by the knowledge of this secret, for the ill use of it, which yet are saved by being ignorant. It is true that many would fail of working out their salvations, as the great wits of the precedent ages have done. But God sees that knowing our secret, they would do no other thing, they would desire all employments for the knowledge of the Stone has propriety that it thoroughly posesses the soul, and yet high providence ordains them for other designs.

Furthermore, of a thousand who work, and perhaps have the knowledge of it, very few have the requisite intention: this man has no other end than to make himself great, another to enrich his parents, another to take his pleasure, to buy by the force of money a terrestrial paradise. It is for that reason God hinders the success of their work, not seconding the evil intention; he who sets his hand to the work ought to have no other design than to employ the effect of his labour to help the poor, found hospitals, deliver captives, and procure the glory of his God. To undertake it for any other end is to lose his time and labour: and not only the intention ought to good, but the life also holy.

For the reasons above alleged one has need in the practice of the assistance of the most high: but heaven gives no help to the man who is its enemy: one must have a pure and holy heart, divested from the desires of the world, and vowed entirely to God.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 pm

SUN quote by last post "...one thing i learned from you alexbr is not to give my processes and not to give my things, to not give my pearls to the swine because they just corrupt it...."

DEAR SUN IN ALCHEMY ALWAYS NEED TO BEINGS ARE SERIOUS IN ALCHEMY MUST ALWAYS BE DEMONSTRATED PROVEN AND VERIFICATION ALL AND TESTED ALWAYS DEMONSTRATED ALL AND FOUND ALL AND THIS IS FOR ALL STATEMENTS MADE ON THE ALLEGED CONSTRUCTION ALCHEMICAL ANYONE

WITH ALL MY RESPECT AND MY REAL ADMIRATION FOR YOUR SOCIAL IDEEA AND FOR YOUR HELP AT THE SUFFERING PEOPLE
BUT YOUR ALCHEMY ? sale nature made by clay betonite and sea salt that you have propose as extraordinary result elixir leyden wet way and dry way BUT AS MANY HERE SAY YOU ME TO is SORRY only a good integrator alimentar and no more sorry i respect and ammire very much your social ideeas etc but sorry in alchemy is so...
lol! bounce Sleep

PS
you say
.. both can be used to make whatever acid you so please salts are also dirt cheap...
but why ? so in your facebook you say ? (in one beatifull and interesting photo with one liquid salt red) this salt red ( salt red hawaiam salt sea wit red clay ) is the salt of celestial a blood of good see this photos here at link ..
so...dear SunW .. please ...
and these photos are the ones that you sympathetic SunW in your illusion and fantasy and the dry way of leyden hawayano salt (red clay) red salt made ​​just melt crucible LOL see photos

HERMES UNVEILED Cattura58fatta9gennaio HERMES UNVEILED Cattura5122gennaio2013 HERMES UNVEILED Cattura5025gennaio2013 HERMES UNVEILED Alaeacoarseartisans HERMES UNVEILED Alaeacoarsel
HERMES UNVEILED 52970410200898720129433HERMES UNVEILED 48272310200899213501767 HERMES UNVEILED 65421020089921370177212 HERMES UNVEILED 3marzo20135990511020090 HERMES UNVEILED 48120710200899213901777HERMES UNVEILED Guesswhofinallygotthebl

in the picture of the pubblic face book of the sympathetic SunW here up you can see ???
thi all can deduction of the very little result of integrator alimentary ( stone ph. elixir, Lol !!! the sympathetic fantasy illusion of the very sympathetic SunW ) of sea salt clay from what the sympathetic SUNW wrote in his posts in the thread making liquid niter ( as SunW say in him posts is dry way of leyden qote : by the posts later very incorrectly deleted from the sympathetic SunW sure is the same matter i use in leyden dry way the matter that must use in leyden wet way process ) etc and that after he have deleted with a noe very incorrectly procedure from the forum !!!

the union of glauber green salt from nitro (and this green salt in fantasies of the nice SunW (glauber (the very controversial ) and him variables : nito + coal or sal mirabilis + colal) is green lion ) combined with sea salt red of Hawaii which is made red clay in it that have inside ( tis in the sympathetic fantasies of SunW is red lion) and then union their fantasies is red elixir ant the first step of the stone ph. ( about each one can well see in the photos of the 2 salts green and red the colors residual of the two salts united etc.)
and Always in the sympathetic fantasies of SunW his would be the equivalent of the substances of the new Leyde wet way and this in dry way leyden process that in sympathetic fantasies SunW has have reinvented and modified ie : dew + nitro + sea salt that is formed on the Matrix of clay ????

SO dear sympathetic SunW while reaffirming my estimate total respect and admiration and the total and absolute sharing for your high ideals and very your high values social and to help the suffering and sick with the hypothetical elixir etc etc etc

BUT dear sympathetic SunW unfortunately alchemy whether it be made with the union with the spirituality or Not is any case ( very sorry dear SunW ) another thing to be always and absolutely evidence-based and range checks and related concrete demonstrations and tests according to all the traditional rules and if not the results that you say as you say many are only processing (see photo here of your pubblic facebook) of good nutritional supplements and elixirs and stones ph. you say, and you think you get from them without evidence or checks are unfortunately only your sympathetic pure fantasy and your sympathetic illusions

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:31 am; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 pm

now a word from me personally

I dont really care lol

I post these things to lead those who truly search nature as nature has given me endless gifts to the point if i never ever found the stone i would still be happy, i have invented ways to purge all parasites out of the gut, the cleanse the blood,heal all joints and to reverse all disease without the stone....I dont even need the stone to make money and heal those around me

can you make such a bold claim?

im already healing family members, im already taking their pains away im already making their hair grow fuller and longer

can you make such a claim?

my findings can be scientifically proven

can you make such a claim?

trust and believe an argument with me is a futile one, I haven't lost an argument since i reach puberty and you know why?

I have always since i was 5 years old loved science and nature... its runs in my blood literally

if you want to... go ahead make a thread to specifically challenge me you can round up all of your whole squad and I will make you all look REAL stupid

to sum it up all im saying is this

HERMES UNVEILED You_wi10

So go ahead round up every single post i've ever said, every single claim i have ever made and I will prove it to you without even using my own words.. and if your not going to challenge me directly then just shut up
Back to top Go down
alexbr

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

dear SUN you're really sympathetic (nice figure you put it bounce ) NB you are a great researcher and deep investigator and what will be recognized and your ideas in the social and about help the persson suffering must be totally admire you

the only real problem is that alchemy you assert that they have achieved amazing results without showing anything at all for NOW ???

SO if you were more modest in alchemy and the big shot him absolutly unacceptable'd SO is unacceptable what you say on the extraordinary powers of bentonite clay and salt hawaian you say be the missing part of the process of leyden being way wet and dry . NB and everything as you claim in your Post (which after you have with one action very much incorrectly removed ) without ever having made ​​the process of leyden and without having NEVER made it and NEVER tested it
SO is time dear Sun that accept the bitter reality that many here the more or less gently or other harshly repeat to you the results that you get alchemy and you think you get with the manipulation chemical alchemy? of your bentonite clay, hawaian salt etc is just a more or less good one excellent integrator alimentary

SO YOU are really OK GUY

BUT the problem is that in alchemy you shoot and say very big illusion and fantasy big and you shall shoot it very big !!! and here this opinion ( (against you )also in form to me too much strong ) many have say you

but still heart you are really very sympathetic and very fun and vert good guy ( but please SUN ( ok I like and admire your social ideas help person ill etc etc ) but please not tel shut up because i know is not a good word so please play ok and not became offensive please )

PS
you say
on your post
.. both can be used to make whatever acid you so please salts are also dirt cheap...
but why ? so in your facebook you say ? (in one beatifull and interesting photo with one liquid salt red) this salt red ( salt red hawaiam salt sea with red clay ) is the salt of celestial a blood of good see this photos here at link ..
so...dear SunW .. please ...
and these photos are the ones that you sympathetic SunW in your illusion and fantasy and the dry way of leyden hawayano salt (red clay) red salt made ​​just melt crucible LOL see photos that here i still reporting

more about this photos that are public and open in face book of dear sympathetic SunW and wtat would represent it i have explication in the post before post to which referred for not repeating referral all at it

SO for me here the debate about what is closed and therefore each one will make finding and comparing post photos and post extremely clarifiers and very incorrectly after was removed by the thread making liquid niter trated where are made a commentary about the same paragraph of the book ars ditillandi of trench and so each one will make finding the obvious and consequent opinion of this fanciful and illusionary operation of the creation only one good alimentary integrator of sea salt clay, betonite clay, silce etc etc and not a Ph. Stone or elixir

HERMES UNVEILED Cattura58fatta9gennaio HERMES UNVEILED Cattura5122gennaio2013 HERMES UNVEILED Cattura5025gennaio2013 HERMES UNVEILED Alaeacoarseartisans HERMES UNVEILED Alaeacoarsel
HERMES UNVEILED 52970410200898720129433HERMES UNVEILED 48272310200899213501767 HERMES UNVEILED 65421020089921370177212 HERMES UNVEILED 3marzo20135990511020090 HERMES UNVEILED 48120710200899213901777HERMES UNVEILED Guesswhofinallygotthebl

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

We don't need to go on and on about this. This just clogs up the forum. We are hear to teach each other about alchemy, that's it, not diatribes. Who cares what it is.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Pray wrote:

Quote :
how can i understand the spirit world if i am blind to it?

the work you do in alchemy as well as the elixers is supposed to open you up to the spirit world and as a result you get an understanding. sunny
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:00 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am

SunWuKong, there's obviously something important you are failing to tell us, likely related to the spiritual effects of the stone.

Alchemy is very safe if proper precautions are taken. Simply because you have bled, I think it is because you were not taking proper safety measures like a fume hood, gloves, etc. Otherwise how could you possibly breath in fumes? THis should not be happening in the first place. As for poisoning oneself with the stone, the power can easily be tested on other animals prior to human consumption, so I fail to see why it would be as dangerous as you claim.

===
"this art came from eygpt (no historian will dispute that)"
Well there seem to be independent alchemical developments in the east in India and China. What about those?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 pm

wait wait wait wait

how dare you..... put up MY PICTURES and then TRY TO INTERPRET THEM BY YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING

does anybody else SEE THIS DECEPTION

alexbr I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT ANY OF THESE THINGS nor DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COMPOSED OF

I didnt even fully read what you said because your argument is INVALID

this is a formal fallacy

"In philosophy, a formal fallacy is a pattern of reasoning that is always wrong. This is due to a flaw in the logical structure of the argument which renders the argument invalid. A formal fallacy is contrasted with an informal fallacy, which may have a valid logical form, but be false due to the characteristics of its premises, or its justification structure."

^^ this is all you alexbr there is a pattern of reasoning you have that is always wrong and for this you will forever be a complete failure in alchemy until your pattern or reasoning changes and you finally decided to come to the light of being more logical about your work, until then have fun with failure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HERMES UNVEILED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERMES UNVEILED   HERMES UNVEILED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERMES UNVEILED
Page 1 of 1