The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Empty
PostSubject: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 pm

From the italian news pages of Yahoo
(my translation from italian)
Official document, a man dies at age 150.
Ansa – Thursday 1:44 pm; January 29, 2009
Damasco 29 January – A Syrian man is dead at the age of 150 years after having seven marriages and 155 sons and nephews. This news has been sent by the official agency Sana: Mahmud Khalil, from Zahriyye, a town located 200 Km from Damasco. He was married seven times; 5 of his sons are still alive, 150 nephew as well. His relatives remember that Khalil never gave up smoking his pipe, drinking tea, and having breakfast with one raw egg.

THE ORIGINAL YAHOO TEXT
stampa ufficiale, uomo muore a 150 anni
Ansa - Gio 29 Gen - 13.44
(ANSA) - DAMASCO, 29 GEN - Un siriano sarebbe morto all'eta' di 150 anni dopo sette diversi matrimoni e lasciando al mondo 155 tra figli e nipoti. La notizia e' stata diffusa dall'agenzia ufficiale Sana: Mahmud Khalil, di Zahriyye, localita' a circa 200 km da Damasco, si e' sposato sette volte. Dei suoi numerosi figli, 5 sono ancora in vita, cosi' come 150 nipoti. I familiari ricordano che Khalil 'non ha mai rinunciato a fumare la pipa, a bere te', a fare colazione con un uovo crudo.

Best wishes
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Why did you post this in the Spiritual section?
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

May be to nourish the spirit of all our bros alchemist Smile .

More. An italian antropologist, Elemire Zolla, wrote about the presence in Iran and Syria of alchemists. In the laboratory of one of these adepts he found some big cases full of emeralds and other very expensive stones: the men was very gentle and commited to the well being of others, living a simple life. This adept was protected by the people who permitted the meeting with the antropologist only after some tricks to make impossible fo him and anybody to remember the address of the alchemist.

Sorry, I'm not an expert of labirinth Cool but you can, of course, put my post somewhere else or even trash it. Do as You like.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 am

I could be wrong but I think what Nick means is why *didn't* you post this in the Spiritual section.

..nice find though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Laughing
Did it.
But was not the case.
Anyway...
Know what I mean talking about labyrinth !?
Laughing
Love you all.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news   Syrian man dies at age 150:  Ansa news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syrian man dies at age 150: Ansa news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: