The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Xenon7 Path, A success story

Go down 
+2
cocojambo
solarseeker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The Xenon7 Path, A success story Empty
PostSubject: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello everyone I would like to report the creation of a brand new path. Yes that does mean I am also reporting that there has been success with actually creating the Ph Stone.

The entire details can be read here: http://psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7756

The story goes that the user Xenon7 was working with a radioactive mercury 196/potassium amalgam,and bombarding it in a particle accelerator to produce gold. Upon reading his report on the properties of this gold I was shocked to find that they matched EXACTLY with the properties of the philosopher's stone. After telling him my thoughts on the subject he decided to repeat the experiment. (as unrealistic as it sounds) Around midnight Christmas day he managed to create 1.7 grams of a red crystal assaying to be 100% pure gold. Further experimentation showed that the sample was not radioactive but intensely magnetic and obscenely psychic. It also possessed an unstable weight (Thank you whomever tested that property on this forum. The unstable weight was very helpful in validating that this guy is for real). Edit: I failed to mention that the stone this guy made passes the test of transmutation ,however without being made into the powder of projection first, it transmutes metals into more stone instead of into gold.

Below are the actual lab notes that were sent to me.

xenon7:

12/23/12, 21:23 REACTOR CP7LA Reg:Lucero502630

21:34--mercury isotope 196Hg by nat. motquan. 0.15% integrated

00:07--valence neutron capture complete

00:43--electron capture-decays

07:17--reactor moderation disabled/ErrorMDR
(Whoops my bad...Muahahahaha >)
07:17--Element Stablized. Proton Identification Counter Commenced

07:24 197Au[Gold] Identified Stable

07:31 ErrorMDR/Neutron Irridation proccess commenced
(That Actually was an accident lol)

12/24/12

07:00 Irridation Complete

07:01 WARNING!: Hadronic Decay
(which was odd I understand that neutrons should decay)
07:01 [Gold] Decay Unstable/Irregular,....,Cooldown Commencing
07:02 Cooldown Cancelled By User{LUCERO502630}
(didn't know what else to do lol)
08:17 9.97% disintegrates
08:17 User{LUCERO502630} Commences EM Scan
08:18 ElectroMagnetic Scan Complete 7 Scale Surpassed
(Basically that means Infinity, but the damn thing wouldnt stabilize)

12/25/12

22:17 Element Stabilizes[GOLD/PHYSYCALDEFACATION] Chrysalatic Formation Stable Small Activation Cross-Section
(BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! )

22:18 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

22:19 User{LUCERO502630}

22:34 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: up with the people    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:42 am

wow!!!

in anciend times no particle accelerators...

a particle accelerator ??? your friend is mega millionary or work in the few particle accelerators in this crazy world... in the last case your friend have little work to do, eh ? pale

call your friend and said him to stop playing with this s_hit or some day the land around them remain like nagasaki...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:30 am

This guy is a College student at Cal Poly University. He was using the particle accelerator on campus. Just before the stone was completed you'll notice that the notes say "WARNING!: Hadronic Decay". This means that the energy type emitted from the PhSt is neutron shards (neutrinos). As it turns out beside gold, neutrinos are the only known particle to poses a left hand spin.

So let's get down to how alchemy can be a substitute for a particle accelerator. Ok so in morning dew,all forms of precipitation,and in the GW you have potassium which a comparatively large percentage of is radioactive. Back in the day gold was purified by antimony which is the only known substance to emit neutrinos when bombarded by radiation. Gold can bias the spin of neutrinos so that their spins are uniform. Water has the ability to moderate the reaction so that neutrinos have the chance to interact with the matter you're working with.

In the Flamel path 9.67% of all mercury is radioactive and he used a LOT of antimony as well. Xenon7 Simply substituted antimony for a huge bulky machine,otherwise it's just a variant on the Flamel path.

The result in either case is a self feeding catalytic transmutation of metals into a very special form of gold.

Nick was working with the idea that the stone emits neutrinos and he was absolutely correct. Neutrino radiation is psychic energy and the seed of all matter. The alchemists who succeeded in making the stone were able to do so without a particle accelerator because they were psychic, thus they could perceive the energy they were working with.

Nick was a freaking genius who happened to be correct. He deserves a LOT more respect than what those on this forum have given him after his untimely demise. The only reason he had more luck than anyone else on this forum in creating the stone from the various paths is because the energy field radiating from his first stone actually made it easier for consecutive experiments to reach the desired end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:32 am

This guy is a College student at Cal Poly University. He was using the particle accelerator on campus. Just before the stone was completed you'll notice that the notes say "WARNING!: Hadronic Decay". This means that the energy type emitted from the PhSt is neutron shards (neutrinos). As it turns out beside gold, neutrinos are the only known particle to poses a left hand spin.

pneumatician
I read you saying this not transmute metals to gold, so the product of your friend is not the PS.
as far I know of radiactivity... these idiots are playing with infernal fire, definition perfect for this kind of s_hit.
what is a atomic bomb??? a nuke plant???? this are the satanic version of the PS...
people from planet Ummo say atomic reactions produce unknown particles to Lulus, these particles are very little and scape through the walls of the reactor and buildings where is the reaction... so... these idiots are killing all life in this planet.
so what is matter? if human eye had more resolution power anybody can see through all "matter" because the space between atoms is empty and more big than the space occupied by the atoms...
end pneumatician

So let's get down to how alchemy can be a substitute for a particle accelerator. Ok so in morning dew,all forms of precipitation,and in the GW you have potassium which a comparatively large percentage of is radioactive. Back in the day gold was purified by antimony which is the only known substance to emit neutrinos when bombarded by radiation. Gold can bias the spin of neutrinos so that their spins are uniform. Water has the ability to moderate the reaction so that neutrinos have the chance to interact with the matter you're working with.

pneumatician
many mineral waters are radioctive, if you see old ads you can read in big letters "water radioactive" Smile if any firm put this today in their bottles I think not sell one.
end pneumatician

In the Flamel path 9.67% of all mercury is radioactive

pneumatician
how do you know that?
end pneumatician

The result in either case is a self feeding catalytic transmutation of metals into a very special form of gold.

pneumatician
what is "a very special form of gold"??? and more important, what use have this ??? (this is a apex_megaidiotic capitalism society)
end pneumatician

Nick was working with the idea that the stone emits neutrinos and he was absolutely correct. Neutrino radiation is psychic energy and the seed of all matter. The alchemists who succeeded in making the stone were able to do so without a particle accelerator because they were psychic, thus they could perceive the energy they were working with.

pneumatician
neutrinos the seed of all matter??? I say to you exist many others more little particles unknown to "science" so...
to do the PS you not need the "god particle", because all is "god" and all is psychic energy, if you have a psyche...
end pneumatician

Nick was a freaking genius who happened to be correct. He deserves a LOT more respect than what those on this forum have given him after his untimely demise. The only reason he had more luck than anyone else on this forum in creating the stone from the various paths is because the energy field radiating from his first stone actually made it easier for consecutive experiments to reach the desired end.

pneumatician
you and nobody can prove this guy make the PS... you need to read what is an adept, some are crazy religious fanatics, others idiots who trust their secrets to miserable kings and princeps full of greed... but most are wise men living in the shadow helping others and not doing stupid thinks like asking for money, rip-off desperate people... and ooppps, going totally insane and dying

because humans have a psyche humans have to control "matter" and not vice versa...
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:12 pm

So you're saying I should eat lots of bananas and tomatoes...

I don't see how you came to the conclusion Nick was working with the idea of neutrinos. In fact, a Google search shows that the word neutrino was never mentioned once on this site until this thread. Was this something from his IAO group?

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t241p15-proper-crucibles-for-the-dry-path
At the bottom here is the guy who mentioned the fluctuating weight.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:35 am

I found this little gem from Nick a few years ago. http://www.thegod720.com/dew-the%20astral-fire.pdf I don't know if anyone here is aware of this document but it details quite well the exacting process for the morning dew sea salt path. The mention of neutrinos is extremely brief it's in the last paragraph on Pg11. For some reason it won't let me copy and paste from a PDF document.

Also to answer your statement regarding Xenon7's stone. First of all his stone IS gold but it's a clear red crystal. When it's projected it produces more of this red crystal which also IS gold (multiplication in quantity). However without first being melted with gold metal to make the powder of projection it does not produce metallic gold.

I have a list of properties that agree with other resources regarding the Ph Stone properties:

#1 Made of only pure gold according to mass spectrometer tests. (Agrees with alchemy texts that say the stone of gold MUST be made of gold),{It bears the seed of gold}

#2 Clear red crystal also shown to be crystalized under electron microscope (Agrees with multiple historical witness accounts of the physical appearence of the stone),

#3 Not radioactive but emits vast amounts of energy especially in the electro magnetic spectrum (Proves it's power is not sourced by conventional radioactive decay),

#4 Intensely psychic field makes it nearly unbearable to stand near (confirms that the stone has VAST quantities of supernatural power),{it posesses a bio field or aura}

#5 Unstable weight save for when measured with with a centerfugal balance (Is in concordence with modern alchemical accounts of the stone.It also further confirms the concept that it's not purely physical in nature),{This weight change further suggests that the stone is alive because it shows respiration is taking place}

#6 Catalysed the nuclear transmutation of mercury in order to create itself from mercury. (Being made of gold it proves that it withstands the test of transmutation.{mercury to gold} This is considered the ultimate test by all alchemists to confirm that an unkown substance is the philosopher's stone.) [Caution: Until further tests are done to prove otherwise, the stone might eventually run out of energy for conversion and revert back to ordanary gold]{Only living things reproduce}

#7 Taking #6 into account also confirms the ability to multiply in quantity. (The method used also directly agrees with the means by which the stone is to be multiplied in quantity,according to alchemical texts.) [yet to be sufficiantly tested] Note: "common mercury" means "all metals in mercurial or liquid(molten) form" which implys even table salt will supply the mercury requirement.{Only living things eat}

#8 Made by a formerly unknown method of production which strongly resembles the flamel path,which is the "traditional" method of production. The major difference is this method used only mercury, and a particle accelerator, to create the end product in a matter of hours, instead of months or years.

#9 When combined with salt water it transmuted the sodium and liberated the chlorine as a gas. This exothermic combination also reacted with the glass container it was in. This glass was fused to the pedistal and softened to become the highly durible material known as "glass steel".

#10 A piece of glass painted with a solution of this substance and water,functions as a "lens of true seeing". Anyone who peers through the lens can see the spirit world equally well as one can via scanning. It has yet to be tested with a camera to actually capture images of nonphysical beings.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:47 am

Do you have any spectra of this material...NMR, IR, UV. Melting point, X-ray structure?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:13 pm

My apologies for blasting you with questions, but where can I learn more about this lens of true seeing you mention? I've read of something similar called an all seeing lens or something but that's made of metal and there's no stone to be had in it. xenon7 actually looked through the lens he inadvertently made and saw spirits? If so that more than confirms it...

You also said something about the silver stone being used to call other alchemists? Aside from the cloud in rainwater Nick mentioned, what else is there? Also... glass steel? How do we know it wards off evil spirits?

I saw you mention your glassware kept breaking... I doubt this is because of fairies as you suggest. You're stressing the glass too much.

Mercury is easily obtainable. So the big question is, can we replicate this particle beam at home? It just blasts it with neutrons or something?
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Can someone tell me where did you guys see all these details cause in the link given on the first comment,i dont seem to be able to find such information
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Woah too many questions at once. Ok in order #1 unfortunately I don't personally possess a sample as of yet. I was promised one but I hear from xenon7 about once monthly at most. What I do know is it's atomic weight is 197 which is identical to that of gold. The list of properties is derived from my conversations with this guy.

#2 Ok on the lens of seeing I only found the reference in one place which is why I asked Xenon specifically to try it out. The resource can be downloaded here http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemistscript/alchemistscript.htm Note: this text was written as a play for an adult audience. It's definitely NOT for minors. Save for transmutations it's very accurate regarding the stone and it's properties. At any rate xenon7 said that the lens was very helpful for his research. So I suspect that means it works.

#3 That is also in the above mentioned text but it's the same process Nick described but with the red stone and the lens.

#4 Yes the stone at certain transmutation strengths reacts with glass softening it to dent rather than shattering when struck. Nick mentioned it when the stone is beyond the 7th order. Xenon7 found out upon my request that the stone can be used to make any table salt into an alkahest,identical to the sea salt morning dew path just an order of magnitude stronger . It was a complete accident and released chlorine gas into his lab. The object at the time was to test if sodium can be transmuted into stone while in solution and the answer is YES!

#5 I know that the stone wards off evil spirits because it's SO FREAKING PSYCHIC! Scanning the stone (remote viewing) is like staring into the sun! When it's multiplying it's like a black hole for psychic energy! It's very difficult for any spirit being to live near because it either blasts them apart like dust in the wind or sucks them in crushing them to a singularity. It's also impossible to ignore because the first order stone has a 100-300FT energy field radius. The second order covers an entire state and affects the planet's bio field.

#6 Like I mentioned before the Flamel Path achieves the exact same result as a particle accelerator thanks to the miracle that is antimony. But in actuality all of the paths work on the same principals.

#7 @ AmonD the link I provided on the starter post is only the first page of a 27 page thread. You'll have to read the rest of the thread to get the whole story. The last page on that thread has my PM logs with Xenon7 Most of the really juicy stuff is there but it doesn't make as much sense if you haven't read the previous portion.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 pm

In one of Nick's last posts he briefly states that the stone can be made by combining Americium and Mercury. So I did a google search on the subject and turned up this result.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2002/crabb/modern.html

http://www.rexresearch.com/adept/aa7hgau.htm

With that and the Flamel path we now have a good concept of how to replicate the experiment.

Americium and mercury are cheap enough that we could try this experiment at home without a particle accelerator. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 pm

where do you get mercury? aside from breaking old thermostats and what not i mean. dont see many of the around here anymore. and buying it is expensive (and possibly illegal?)

great posts by the way!
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm

If you ask several air conditioning repair places and are polite and look trustworthy, then I bet you can get more mercury switches than you want for free. The old thermostats use mercury switches and they have no way to dispose of them.

Cars also have mercury switches in them to turn on the trunk lights and sometimes under hood lights as well. So auto repair shops are a good source.

If you want something easier then ebay is king there are many suppliers selling mercury switches for $2 a piece. If you can find an antique blood pressure monitor (the kind with the glass tube) those have a LOT of mercury in them.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 am

so water can be used to moderate the reaction, and gold will enable the neutrinos to react with matter. im visualizing a high power laser passing radiation through an antimony lens, or something with radiation (used in a proper ratio) amalgamated with antimony and formed into a (magnifying?) lense through which the neutrinos may be carried or directed by (sun?)light into a container of colliodal gold, perhaps made with the gold citrate nick used for his colliodal gold. perhaps a gold/dew colliod would be even better. just something interesting to chew on, i think think this path and this good man who has illuminated to us the alchemical equivalent have offered some viable, interesting possibities regarding the potential nature and perfection of the stone, and i dont think this should be ouerlooked or forgotten. somebody show some creativity here! Smile and bluefloor, i send to u every blessing i can give, thank you for keeping my account active, it really means a lot to me. ive had a rough year to say the least, just spent ten months in prison over a crime i didnt commit (long story), and im working on aqcuiring a job now so i can pay my way out of a halfway house. you've done an amazing job moderating the forum and i am grateful. hearing about Nick broke my heart, i thought of him as one of my greatest teachers. if u have contact with his family, please send my condolences. im not in a place where i can do much of anything regarding The Great Work, but this forum has bloomed in wonderful ways and i feel many of u are closer than u think. dont give up! Blessed be! merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 am

That's an interesting way to think about it. There is one flaw in your theory though. Man kind has not developed any kind of lens that can focus neutrinos as of yet. Modern science resorts to using swimming pools worth of heavy water just to capture and study the darn things.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Update: I found this article. http://www.epicweird.com/the-real-philosophers-stone

It's dreadfully short,I wish I could find the original but it seems to work according to the same principals that we've been researching.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:33 pm

I just went to the forum link you posted and read the entire thread....

WOW...

Your remote viewing skill is very impressive. Do you have any references I could make use of in developing such skill myself?

Did you ever hear from Xenon7 again???

I am absolutely fascinated by all of this. Sorry I've been gone from the forum for so long, legal issues, minor time in prison, it's a long story but I'd explain if you're interested or you care. Shortly after Nick's death, all my passwords stopped working on myspace, yahoo mail and gmail, but I have set up a new gmail FelixMadhouse777@gmail.com. I am very VERY thankful to bluefloor, whom I can only assume has kept up my membership fees. I hope it hasn't been draining to your resources, and I send my deepest gratitude. It seems a lot has changes on the forum, new members, a lot of trash talking and bragging, posts on beginner subjects, etc......but this thread, as well as a few others, shows me that efforts to keep this site alive have not been wasted. Thank you. Namaste, Blessed Be-
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Bro, the beast that is ∴N.D.C∴ is dead. Or at least fake dead.

All that remains is this carcass of a forum. May God help this forum decompose quickly.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Felix_Madhouse wrote:
I just went to the forum link you posted and read the entire thread....

WOW...

Your remote viewing skill is very impressive. Do you have any references I could make use of in developing such skill myself?

Did you ever hear from Xenon7 again???

Remote viewing can be developed,it can become extremely accurate but you have to practice it on a daily basis to do so,it usually takes years to get good at it. Once you have it down,you never lose it unlike other psychic abilities. My own skill in remote viewing is usually not quite that good,I just about never perceive the physical world by nonphysical means. Something about this guy's stone acted like a light source in the nonphysical,making both worlds crystal clear.

Last I heard from this guy,he claimed that he was being followed by someone and that he was going into hiding. (I don't believe it) He'll probably never talk to me or anyone else,regarding the stone I have several untraceable email addresses of his (probably temporary ones) and his skype username which is still valid. His stone still exists, somewhere. It's definitely moved but it's energy signature is unmistakeable.

By far your best bet is contacting him through skype. Since I never used it,he may not know I have it. If you mention me or the stone,he may disappear again though.

Side note: Ever since the forum lost Nick, there haven't been any member fees. At least Bluefloor never asked me for any.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 am

Update: OMG I'm so thick, why didn't I see it before? It was right there the whole time and I missed it entirely. study

The particle accelerator may not have even been that important in the reaction!

The ingredients are Hg+K the particle accelerator added heat and a a few atoms of gold . Just mercury metal,potassium,gold,and prolonged heat. The GW path uses some obscenely long process to get fairly pure potassium chloride to bond with gold. Another recipe to multiply gold uses potassium, the dew/sea salt path. The Flamel path,purifies the Hg with sea salt

ALL of them without exception,boil down to Au+K+heat. Of course I can't be sure without testing it first, but I think I may be on to something here.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Deleeted

Last edited by solarseeker on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Dew work has little to do with K. Same goes for GW...

If it really was just KCl for GW, then you should be able to melt KCl with Au and make a stone. But that's not going to work. It's alchemy, not chemistry. Hg is a unique situation.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Very little, but it is still there. All precipitation including dew contains traces of sea salt,and volcanic ash. So it has pretty much the entire list of alkali metals,as well as a wide and varied gauntlet of fixed nitrogen compounds. On top of that you use it as a food source and medium to grow nitrogen fixing bacteria in.

In the Flamel path the mercury is purified by a mixture of sea salt and vinegar. Other Hg paths use potassium hydroxide.

What I'm saying is that chemical element K is ALWAYS there in transmuting recipes. I don't know what it's function is in making the stone, but I think it's somehow vitally important.

I've been wondering for a while if potassium is actually one and the same as sodium,but in a higher energy state. Sort of like an intermediary stage of transmutation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xenon7 Path, A success story    The Xenon7 Path, A success story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Xenon7 Path, A success story
Page 1 of 1