The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Properties of the Salt of Man

Go down 
+5
alexbr
solarseeker
NEPTUNE
AmonD
cocojambo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm just supposed to know what a white powder you have in a flask is just by looking?

How many marbles are in my pocket pneumatician? if you don't know you have zero basic knowledge, I'm sorry.

=

I already did the dang process, and of course it works. Works every time. #2 plastic does not magically sterilize the \"philosophical dew\" and prevent putrefaction. You seem to have some sort of weird illogical hangup over chemistry and "synthetic" compounds? Seems the paranoia ends when it comes time to type away on the computer though...

If we're testing recipes it's kind of obvious we should "follow blindly" the first time around to see if it works? And yes, this path does work, but the resulting stone is far too volatile and difficult to separate out.

"if is something usefull I get a patent and everybody can read the process."
You pursue alchemy just for patents? scratch 

I can see it now..

"NOVEL METHOD FOR DISSOLUTION OF GOLD INTO NANOPARTICLES BY PEEING IN BUCKETS - Author: pneumatician"
Nobel prize quality right there.

I already put my dang reasoning into it and this is what I got...
The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 NCJJ2SE
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm

The alchemy course itself was moved to another server. I was then kicked out of the class and I don't think he will be back offering it so I removed the part that was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Amore Di Plastica (carmen consoli)   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 pm

cocojambo,

#2 plastic does not magically sterilize???

and who want sterilization???

read the taoism teorie of 5 elements...
oppppsss!!!! in taoism plastic is not an element... bad luck cocojambo...

I don't have any problem with chem, our poor brother.
I studied 1,5 years chem. (with very good qualifications, and another guy and I we were the best of the class, FAR from the "rest" Very Happy )

cocojam
If we're testing recipes it's kind of obvious we should "follow blindly" the first time around to see if it works? And yes, this path does work, but the resulting stone is far too volatile and difficult to separate out.
end cocojam

this is easy to fix if you have "basic alchemy knowledge" so read books and more books.
I think, whitout reading this/what you are doing/the process is getting an alkahest for dissolving Au? right?
in the pic I see chunks of Au so your alkahest do not work very well...

well patents o no patents...  I'm not a millionaire so I need to pay my invoices.
not throw pearls before swine!!!!
swine= bad guys of chem multinational industry :DDD

If I win the "Nobel prize" I never go to get it, or well, maybe the money for buy more glassware Very Happy

before I read aa lot of obscure chem literature I post in this forum what chem guys can tell me about it...

stay tuned!!

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=24614#pid293512

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWFgL6roMCI
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 am

Thanks for the links, but it seems the folks are Sciencemadness have the same thoughts as me...

Quote :
hi, I get this salt from \"philosophical dew\". no electrolysis, no chems added... so before I read a lot of chem literature... can someone tell me what the hell is this ? Smile

Quote :
Yes, it's a nondescript white powder.
lol! 

Were you the top of your class of 2 students or something? You'd have to be insane to think people can magically identify random white powders. There are many salts that can be extracted from \"philosophical dew\".

And I already told you... IT HAS SULFUR IN IT. I don't think anybody read anything I posted in this thread on the salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWFgL6roMCI
Nice song though. I like it.

All things need certain amounts of time to dissolve things... if you drop a cube of sugar in cold water and it doesn't completely dissolve in 2 minutes, does that mean water is a bad solvent for sugar?

I could easily get the GW1 salt to dissolve the whole of the gold with various techniques... but I have problems with capturing the resulting product, so there's no point at the moment.

and honestly pneumatician we haven't seen eye to eye and I'm not trying to be a fasdfdsa but in all seriousness do you think what you are saying is reasonable?

All you're doing is posting a photo of some random white powder and people are supposed to know what it is? Do you realize how many substances are white powders? Flour? Sugar? Salt? Silicon dioxide? on and on. So you tell people it's from \"philosophical dew\", but same thing. Do you realize how many salts there are in \"philosophical dew\"? You hardly even mentioned how you processed the \"philosophical dew\"... Really now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: You were broken from the start   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am

a long, long history short...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urbmwI8APdo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 am

wow! the entire thread is removed!!!

enough for the wise, too much for the "rest" Wink

Last edited by pneumatician on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:35 pm

@ cocojambo Wow! the stone you made is volitile ?! cheers  That is an exceedingly good sign indeed. You're the second person I've talked to that said the stone is volitile. The first was xenon7.
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:51 pm

pneumatician wrote:
http://verdaguer.com/391/pneumatician/microsal/

Pneumatician,

If this salt is what I think it is, you have may have obtained a very important key ingredient for a certain way to commence the work.

Good luck with the continued research into this special salt.

I don't usually frequent any forums anymore, but this one caught my attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:52 pm

AB wrote:
pneumatician wrote:
http://verdaguer.com/391/pneumatician/microsal/

Pneumatician,

If this salt is what I think it is, you have may have obtained a very important key ingredient for a certain way to commence the work.

Good luck with the continued research into this special salt.

I don't usually frequent any forums anymore, but this one caught my attention.

yes, can be an ingredient of the A. extracted with a, till now not read in a book, new method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsE9iXoXB6s
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Speaking of actual work I was reading the book "Liber Secretisimuss" recently and found it very similar to the GW 1 path and it has an interesting way of working with the putrefied GW. It says after you distill out the spirit you calcine the dry matter while it's in the distillation flask. The smoke that comes over contains a yellow water,followed by a red oil and a subliming crystal (ammonium nitrate) ,which forms a star shaped patern on your reciever walls.

At any rate I tried it and the whole experiment works exactly according to the book and shows the signs as follows: the mercury (water) distills out followed by a smoke which collects as a yellow water (air/white eagle/universal poison[caution toxic do not brethe]) and a red oil (blood of the green lion),allong with a crystal which forms the astral sign of a star inside your fask. The scoria (crows head) left behind melts in a very fierce fire 2000F (virgen casting away filthy garments) producing a pure white (somtimes red,pink or grey)crystal. This crystal when ground and combined with it's mercury shows a slight greenish tint (green lion) and casts away all impurities as sediment. The green lion having been dried is imbibed with the yellow water and dried multiple times to make and multiply the white stone. This white stone can be further imbibed with the red oil to make a red stone (green lion eating the sun). Once dried you have a fixed stone of perfect redness which can be fermented with gold. The white stone can also be fermented with silver.

Notes: #1 The sediment in the beginning putrefied GW should not be included in the experiment. If it's left in then when you melt your scoria into a snow white crystal you'll be left with a form of glass which won't dissolve in the spirit.

#2 If your crystal turns red or pink then that is a sign of sulfur contamination which renders that batch of salt too impure to use. It does seem to have nutritional benifits to all forms of life however as it contains a wide varriety of vital minerals. The spirits that distill over seem unaffected by this impurity.

#3 Keep extra reciever flasks on hand just in case you over fill one or switch one over too quickly.

#4 Thus far I am at the point of adding the red oil and hardening the stone so I can only confirm the instructions up to that point. So I haven't multiplied the stone nor have I fermented it with a metal quite yet. (Fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 pm

So I got the MS results back. Far less pure than I thought. There were like one or two chemicals with very high mass, which apparently means they're likely organic.

Ultimately I think this was a stupid move on my part... doesn't provide much helpful information other than a breakdown of different unknown chemicals and their masses.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Cocojambo,

It was not stupid, it was an exercise in knowledge. So I thank you, I'm sure many here have wondered about such a test.

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Could you post the results of the test?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:07 pm

I was reading up on phosphorous and found several very interesting articles.

http://www.chemistryexplained.com/elements/L-P/Phosphorus.html

Notice it says that white phosphorous is deadly toxic. The alchemists of old insisted that there was no greater poison in all the world than their mercury. "it is a poison mortifying all bodies" study  I have also determined that the red oil I've been getting from dry distilling GW is red phosphorous or at least contains a great deal of it. Also notice that phosphorous is vital to digestion and DNA construction. Now if you charged that with a massive amount of life energy and ingested it then it would take that energy directly to your DNA Razz  now that's good medicine in anyone's book.

https://sites.google.com/site/unusualchemistry/aqua-regia

In this article it mentions very briefly that phosphoric acid and nitric acid can dissolve gold although very slowly unless heated.

http://books.google.com/books?id=wT97FGb3r6IC&pg=PA14&lpg=PA14&dq=red+phosphorus+dissolve+gold&source=bl&ots=fbzeJxOEDK&sig=cEvUBK5keKjt2Hn3v3mnu0zWBj4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=V3hUUqzWJaLE2wXU8YGQCQ&ved=0CE8Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=red%20phosphorus%20dissolve%20gold&f=false

In this article it talks about how gold can be dissolved in red phosphorous and carbon disulfide. The when it dries the ending result is a pink or red crystal made of gold. Now doesn't that sound familiar ? study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Properties of the Salt of Man   The Properties of the Salt of Man - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Properties of the Salt of Man
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3