The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-thor is right

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

E-thor is right Empty
PostSubject: E-thor is right   E-thor is right Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

yeah i lashed out at him but i will say he is correct, he is trying to call me out which in my eyes is wrong on a lot of levels

but what he said has a direct connection to somethings thats going on under my household

when i get my printed \"philosophical dew\" test i will post them

but im turning my back on being a public sage (which is such a oxymoron), i just cannot do this anymore, and im saying this with a most sound mind

everything im doing on this forum (and off this forum) goes totally against what is taught and every consequence i personally have experienced time and time again

lets just say i learned the hard way based on my beliefs i held true to and it yields me nothing

so just email me, im doing private conversations only at this point

sunwukong.wo_gmail.com

this art is cabalistic and occult by reason of the protection of those who practice it... not to protect the art itself
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-26

E-thor is right Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-thor is right   E-thor is right Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:52 am

SunWukong wrote:

everything im doing on this forum (and off this forum) goes totally against what is taught and every consequence i personally have experienced time and time again

lets just say i learned the hard way based on my beliefs i held true to and it yields me nothing

so just email me, im doing private conversations only at this point

sunwukong.wo_gmail.com

this art is cabalistic and occult by reason of the protection of those who practice it... not to protect the art itself
hi sympathetic SunW

very sinned
because i must say that now you say on elixir stone arsenic antimony etc and your idea and hypothesis and experimentations of your work about  about it
(BRAVO !!! because Your explanations were finally started to correspond tfinally o the rules that should be in this forum in accordance with the will of Nik)
so on arsenic and antimony etc now beame finally really interesting and also is it your explanations of elixir from you proposed and facts? with arsenic and antimony and silver and gold which you have given explanations and reference traditional texts and explanatory and have well saved in files (elixir stones and therefore the fact that you? assert and which to demonstrate their testing with medical records )

shame because it had finally become very interesting and enof clear what you now were talking about sin now

my best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::here the exact original in italian ::::::::::::::

salve simpatico SunW
peccato
perche diventavano veramente interessanti finalmente
le tue spiegazioni e ipotesi e di tua sperimentazione e di lavoro su elixir e pietre con arsenico e antimonio
( BRAVO !!! perché finalmente le tue spiegazioni erano iniziate a corrispondere finalmente alle regole che dovrebbero esserci in questo forum secondo la volontà di Nik )
 e da arsenico e antimonio sugli elixir da te proposti e fatti ? con arsenico e argento e oro e antimonio di cui hai dato spiegazioni e testi tradizionali di riferimento ed esplicativi e che ho ben salvato in file ( elixir e pietre dunque che tu ai fatto ? e di cui asserisci dare dimostrazione la loro sperimentazione anche con documentazioni mediche )

peccato perchè era diventato finalmente era molto interessante e abbastanza chiaro quello di cui ora finalmente parlavi peccato

Cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

E-thor is right Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-thor is right   E-thor is right Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm

alexbr... check your private messages...

Take that green stuff you saved from ∴N.D.C∴'s GW1 path, then cook in in an OPEN crucible at 1,000 fahrenheit for 1 hour. Graphite is recommended. Spraed it out. You will get red gold nanoparticles as a result, just like I did.

It needs to be open because the reaction needs oxygen.

Path is still a dud though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-thor is right Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-thor is right   E-thor is right Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-thor is right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: