The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Empty
PostSubject: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm

I took the time to download the entire Rex Research alchemical library to the limits of what my computer would allow. While looking through the pages I found this one which is quite funny.

http://www.rexresearch.com/cabalmin/cabalmin.htm

In picture #1 you can clearly see that rain clouds from a flower are raining into a chamber pot which a guy with his trousers down is emptying his bladder into,that then flows into a flask.

In picture #2 you have a naked guy standing inside of a flask emptying his bladder into it. There is also the same chamber pot and the same rain clouds.

Now if that doesn't confirm that precipitation and GW are the first matter then absolutely nothing will ever convince you.

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:57 am

wow great picture. in the first painting, what is "fedina" that is being pointed at first? looks like the first guy on the left has a piece of it on the ground and in his hand. he is also pointing at it and at the base of the flower. indicating (to me) that it is to be put in the flower.

the cloud and the guy pissing could indicate two things to me. one being what you said about the water and _______ being the same. or two, they are to be gathered together.

the flask they are are pouring it into is not sealed, but still has a flame on it. while the second glass with the sun is sealed and does not have a flame.

any more thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 pm

This tree looks strikingly familiar to the purple lapacho tree,
it is seen in Figure 1 and the first image of Book II

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence 1

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence 214

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Lapacho_boom

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence C-320-pau-darcoipe-roxo

it wouldnt supprise me if it was the flowers of this tree that they were using in this process. I've used white oak bark before its some AMAZING stuff!
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 pm

just wanted to update that was not the purple variety of the lapacho
here is an image of a real purple lapacho tree
Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence 91l8D-mUr2L._SL1500_
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"The mine of our mercury is our saltpetre not that of the vulgar.
Our sharp bitter vitriol is not that of the vulgar
Our ammoniac is not that of the vulgar."

is this not saying the extracting of the parts in our \"philosophical dew\" may result in the same ingredients as found in nature, but is not vulgar like in nature? By the way, the first picture is no longer loading for me. anyone else?

"Two to more than three parts of our mercury dissolve one part of the common moon or sun, and they become inseparably one spongeous porous body, which is called our moon or sun, not the common.
The moon through mercury of five eagles.
The Sun through mercury of seven eagles."

So maybe here we could take at least 2 parts More of our completed \"philosophical dew\" (however this is done), to one part gold or silver to make it dissolve. the fix it to a less volatile state (however this is done). I assume the next part is about distilling for 5 times with silver. or 7 with gold. this could also mean to distill it 5-7 times in order to fix it to "one spongeous porous body."

one thing common with all the pictures from there on out seem to be the glass is always sealed (or something else is meant, but either way its in most of the pictures). Meaning, to me, that this must be done with low enough pressure to not break the glass. Lower heat. Or larger glass, less material?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:53 pm

You have a point: after the first distillation the flask is always shown with a gradually increasing fire. The accompanying text also says that you imbibe the body with the spirit. So it can't be completely sealed ALL the time but it is most of the time.

It looks like the gold or silver is dissolved to the volatile spirit then the body is imbibed with this spirit.

It makes sense that it would work this way. Most processes add the gold at the end but if it's the volatile spirit that dissolves it then you might actually get better results this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence   Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabala Mineralis undenyable GW evidence
Page 1 of 1