The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my solar works

Go down 
+2
solarseeker
delphinny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:57 am

Hi all, I thought I would make a new topic so I don't end up spamming other topics and can record my thoughts better into one place

here is todays (Sunday) work/observations:

I had put some lead under my lens on some tile and heated it up until it was molten and then quickly ajusted the heat so it was not so hot, I got a lot of brittle mass then, it looked like this:
my solar works Dsc02410

my solar works Dsc02411

then I added an equal ammount of sulfur

my solar works Dsc02412

and kept heating it warmly and got this

my solar works Dsc02413

then I melted some lead again at full heat just to experiment, but my tile cracked, but ended up with this;
my solar works Dsc02414

so I decided to try using a cupel, I have tons of these cupel things, but it was hard melting in them so I cut the top off the cupel and put some new lead in it on top of lots to sulfur, heating it to the maximum temperature then letting it cool quickly to crystalize
my solar works Dsc02415

heated again and recrystalized quickly
my solar works Dsc02416

this time heated it with more sulfur and then quickly shaked it right before it cooled so I could see what was underneith
my solar works Dsc02417

I added some gold, very small peice of gold to this and heated it all and when I cooled it I got this
my solar works Dsc02418

kept heating
my solar works Dsc02419

the gold did not really want to all melt, I think its in the center of the red crystalline mass
my solar works Dsc02420

I added sodium carbonate to this expecting it may help it dissolve in alcohol or water but it does not help to make any sort of tincture really, I think this stuff I made was not made correctly, I need to be more gentle again next time, I do like the fact that I got a soft friable material the first time with lead and sulfur though!
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 am

I was trying to translate more of the arcana book tonight and I found that calcination temperatures are lower than metal melting temperatures

on that new arcana document I received via e-mail it says this:
Or potable
Faites fondre devant notre machine par notre feu de nature six parties d'or fin. La fusion faite, retirez l'or un peu en arrière, et donnez feu calcinatoire. Projetez un peu de soufre commun. crush successivement et peu à peu les dix parties d'or. Remuez. continuellement avec un bâton de verre. L'or s'ouvrira, se gonflera, montera et deviendra tout poreux. Continuez la calcination jusqu'à ce que tout soit devenu rouge écarlate et qu'il se laissera broyer en poudre très fine.

which roughly translates in google to
or drinking
Melt before our machine by our fire likely six gold end parts . The merger made ​​, remove the gold back a little , and give fire calcinating . Throw a little common sulfur. crush successively and gradually ten parts gold . Stir . continuously with a glass rod . Gold opens , will swell , rise and become any porous . Continue roasting until all became scarlet and let it grind into a fine powder.

it is likely they are mentioning here that calcination must be done at low heat when they say "remove the gold back a little and give fire calcinating", So perhaps I should first melt Lead to make it more brittle, then reduce the heat like I had before to get those crystals, crush the crystals down to a powder! then mix them with sulfur thourally in an equal weight, put that new powder on a new ceramic tile or plate/dish and keep it warm enough in the sunlight so that I gradually see an increase in red color but no melting? perhaps :)The more red the better I say lol!
feel free to reply to any posts here and let me know all your openions Smile also any help is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

I wonder if they mean "sulphur" (alchemic principal) rather than sulfur (the element). I also wonder where you got the idea to use lead+ gold from. The text you provided only says to use gold and add more gold and sulfur to it.

The GW salt I've been experimenting with tastes distinctly like sulfur. It also combines with and fixes elemental sulfur rendering it completely incombustible. Even the direct flame from a torch will not burn sulfur that has been combined with this salt,it just stays the same lemon yellow it always is.

My guess is that you're not getting results because your ingredients aren't fixed enough and fly away long before the gold melts.

The black ash of putrefied \"philosophical dew\" can be melted with any strong heat source into a white glassy stone. So long as you removed the sediment that occurs during putrefaction, this stone will dissolve in water,and melt in fire,yet never boil or smoke.

I would grind this stone with some sulfur powder and melt them together. Then I would use this fixed sulfur to repeat the experiment.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi delphinny very interesting your experiments very compliments on the methods of the manuscript (of the highest internal degrees )of the German Golden Rose Croix of the 1700 * : Arcana Divina ( unfortunately here the winter weather does not allow trials which saw apparently the good result of fresnel lenses will try them after import ( here I can not find ) to develop new trials as soon as the sun returns ) about Arcane Divina I attach here in different versions a one chapter imho very exceptional regarding the creation of a one special universal magnet , and through it the attraction of the most amazing pure spiritus mundi in quality and quantity feel very Interestingly ( NB SO as many alchemists say without obtaining concrete spiritus mundi ( in any form ) the Stone Plih.etc is impossible can be done )
of which I enclose here on this the integral instructions to the manuscript of the Golden RC : Arcana Divina
of what you can as well see them in instructions seems that corporifichi from the sky and the sun's rays directly water mundi spiritu mundi so would be interesting to find if anyone has experienced and achieved practical results for this extraordinary attraction of this spiritus mundi following these exact instructions nell'arcana divina have you tried this extraordinary method for the attract the pure Spiritus Mundi by the extraordinary attrac and corporifications and coagulation of the direct rays of the sun?

my best regards alexbr

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

::::::::::::::::::::here the exact origilal italian:::::::::::::::

Ciao delphinny molto interessanti i tuoi esperimenti e su ciò bravo i miei migliori complimenti sui metodi del manoscritto interno ai sommi gradi della Rosa Croce tedesca * del 1700 dell'arcana divina ( purtoppo qui il tempo invernale non permette le sperimentazioni cosa che visto a quanto pare l'efficacisa delle lenti fresnel cerchero dopo averle importare ( qui non ne trovo ) di sviluppare le nuove sperimentazioni appena ritorna il sole ) riguardo all'arcana divina e la sua concreta operatività volevo inoltre qui allegare in varie versioni un capitolo secondo me veramente eccezionale che riguarda la creazione di un magnete universale e tramite esso l'attrazione straordinaria del più puro spiritus mundi  in qualita e quantità ( senza l'ottenimento concreto dello spiritus mundi come moltissimi gli alchimisti dicono nulla si può fare ) che ritengo molto interessante il capitolo di cui allego qui l'istruzione integrale tratta dalla Arcana Dvina
di cio come si puo ben vedere nell'istruzione li pare che si corporifichi dal cielo e dai raggi del sole direttamente l'acqua mundi sarebbe interessante riscontrare se qualcuno ha sperimentato ed ha ottenuto dei concreti risultati per
questa straordinaria attrazione dello spiritus mundi seguendo queste esatte istruzioni date nell'arcana divina hai provato questo straordinario metodo per attrarre coprorificare e coagulare lo spiritus mundi direttamente dai raggi del sole  

cordialmente alexbr

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

De l'universalisme

Pour parvenir à la connaissance de l'élaboration de l'universel, il faut pour en être digne que l'homme ait une âme pure et droite, que son esprit ait plus de penchant aux choses divines qu'aux mondaines. (fin page 356) L'Eternel lui accorde alors ce dont il l'implore, et les portes de la sagesse lui seront ouvertes. Commençons donc sous l'auspice de la Sainte Trinité à vous indiquer et prouver que notre matière universelle émane du Dieu de toute éternité, qu'elle est le principe de toutes les créatures, et qu'elle n'est encore rien autre que le souffle éternel de Dieu et de son Esprit qui réside dans les éléments, suivant l'ordre de Dieu. Si vous connaissez cet esprit universel et si vous savez vous le procurer dans sa quantité requise, par notre feu de nature magique pour faire du spirituel un corporel, vous serez maître de l'universel et de la pierre de tous les sages, de quoi vous devez rendre grâce à Dieu Seul, du fond de votre âme qu'Il vous a trouvé digne de parvenir à des connaissances si sublimes et célestes.  

Tout est en Dieu. Tout émane de Dieu, en implorant sa bonté, Il nous accorde par son Saint-Esprit la vraie sagesse qui nous instruit en tout.

Considérez l'esprit universel du monde, et voyez si selon la création et l'ordre immuable de Dieu, toutes les créatures ne tirent par de Lui leur vie et leur conservation, et que sans Lui, rien ne pourrait exister. Dès que cet esprit quitte l'homme, et tous les êtres vivants, il en résulte une réduction naturelle de manière que tous rentrent dans leur élément primitif, id est in materiam ultimam, et qu'ils deviennent ce qu'ils ont été avant leur naissance. Sachez donc que cet œuvre de la nature n'est autre chose que l'esprit universel du monde qui s’insinue quoi qu'invisiblement dans tous les hommes et êtres (fin page 357) vivants, mais qu’il devient visible et corporel, lorsqu'il se joint à l'élément de la terre, en s'y coagulant en un sel nitre, lequel est destiné à la génération, croissance et conservation de toutes choses.

Soyez donc un scrutateur et un observateur attentif des choses de la nature et un vrai mage. Sachez surtout disposer votre œuvre de manière qu'il dérive de la nature et de la semence propre à chaque chose que Dieu lui a imprégnée ; c'est-à-dire, si vous voulez faire des métaux, ou les améliorer, ou les porter à un titre plus haut qu'ils n'ont, il est nécessaire de recourir à une semence métallique qui n'est autre chose que notre mercure philosophique. Id est l'esprit du monde. Mais pour vous le procurer, observez qu'il n'est rien au monde qui n'ait son aimant analogue à lui, sa sympathie et son antipathie. C'est ainsi que le nitre commun est un aimant pour attirer une grande quantité d'esprit du monde, comme son propre sang, duquel il a pris son principe, et se rend visible à nous. Ceci doit se faire de la manière suivante. Savoir :

1/ Prenez du nitre (vérifier symbole) commun bien cristallisé. Mêlez-y de la chaux vive. Faites-les bien rougir ensemble dans un creuset bien luté. Puis, pilez cette masse. Lessivez-la avec de l'eau chaude. Filtrez, évaporez jusqu'à moitié, faites cristalliser. Puis prenez ces cristaux. Mêlez-y de nouveau de la chaux vive. Répétez cette manipulation trois ou quatre fois. Puis faites fondre ces cristaux dans un creuset très propre devant notre machine par le feu de nature. Ils deviendront tellement ignés et magnétiques, que si vous les déposez après dans des capsules larges, ou d'autres vases convenables sous notre machine, dans le temps d’un beau jour de soleil, et que vous lui donniez le 3eme degré (fin page 358) de notre feu, vous obtiendrez dans une heure de temps plus de deux pintes de la plus pure, de la plus bénite rosée du ciel, ou esprit du monde.

Aussitôt que vous aurez ramassé cet esprit, vous le conservez dans une bouteille bien bouchée séparément. Vous mettez aussi séparément vos cristaux magnétiques dans un verre, et conservés-les bien pour notre usage prochain.

2/ Après cette manipulation faite, nous prenons cet esprit du monde pur et bleu céleste et nous commençons par lui appliquer tout doucement devant notre machine les rayons distillatoires, puis ceux calcinatoires de notre feu magique astral de la nature, en cela aussi longtemps qu'il soit entièrement coagulé en sel bleu céleste. Parvenu à ce point, nous appliquons là-dessus le feu entier de notre feu et continuons tant que ce sel soit réduit entier en un verre, ou pierre toute ronde comme une boule fixe, et qui ne se remue plus, qui présente les plus belles couleurs célestes au suprême degré, ce qui peut s'opérer en deux ou trois heures.

Et c'est ainsi que vous aurez achevé avec l'aide de Dieu l'œuvre le plus sublime, et vous possédez l'universel et la pierre philosophale, en même temps la faculté de prolonger ou abréger votre vie, d'être éternellement heureux ou malheureux, suivant que vous en avez fait un bon ou mauvais usage, en abusant de ce sublime don de Dieu. Regardez toujours devant vous, et non pas en arrière, si vous voulez contempler et pénétrer les merveilles (fin page 359) de votre Créateur, qui par sa grande bonté, sont tous imprégnés
dans le sublime mystère de la pierre philosophale.

Vous voyez dans cette pierre jour et nuit jusqu'en toute éternité le cours du soleil et de la lune avec les révolutions des planètes et étoiles, en un mot, le cours entier du firmament, très distinctement, quoiqu'en très petites figures. Comment chacun et tous consomment l'ordre du mouvement qui leur est prescrit. Tout le microcosme se présente de même dans notre dite-pierre. Elle renferme généralement tout en elle, excepté que dans sa qualité de constellation et de nature fixe, elle ne réjouira point votre désir de l'or, parce qu'elle ne teindrait ni ne transmuterait les métaux imparfaits si ce n'est que vous ne preniez une partie de cette pierre bénite sur mille partie de l'or fin qui est son ferment, et que vous les mettiez en fusion devant notre machine. En l'addition solaire sulfureuse, toute la masse se fondra de nouveau en un verre plein de feu et rouge comme un rubis qui sera très cassant et se broie facilement en la plus belle poudre rouge. Ce sera ce qui vous réjouira et contentera car en projetant une partie de cette poudre sur mille parties de métaux imparfaits, en fusion devant et par notre feu de nature, elle teint et transmue le tout en or le plus fin, soutenant toutes les épreuves. Ici, nous devons vous exhorter de rendre grâce  et gloire à Dieu du fond de votre âme, pour un bienfait aussi sublime dont son bonté a – bien voulu vous gratifier. Si vous négligez cet avis, prenez garde, vous n'en jouirez pas longtemps. (fin page 360)

Maintenant, nous allons faire la description de ce que c'est que la pierre philosophale, ses vertus et les puissances qu'elle renferme en elle, auxquelles elle nous fait participer, comment en faire usage et la conserver dans sa pureté.

La pierre philosophale est premièrement un don et grâce sublime de Dieu. On peut voir en elle non seulement toutes les merveilles de Dieu, mais aussi scruter et pénétrer tous les trésors et mystères dans cet œuvre divin. Elle donne en outre les facultés de se mieux connaître soi-même. Elle procure à l'homme richesse, honneur, amour et amitié. Elle préserve celui qui la porte sur lui de tous les malheurs. Elle lui infuse toute sagesse, fortifie la mémoire, pacifie toute inimitié, guérit toutes les maladies quelconques, rajeunit l'homme, prolonge sa vie pour plusieurs centaines d'années, si la Volonté de Dieu le permet, en invoquant sa bonté avec ferveur et du fond de l'âme. Enfin cette pierre bénite rétablit toutes les infirmités et incommodités humaines.

Si l'homme n'en prend qu'un demi-grain (0,027g) par an dans du vin, et qu'il transpire bien après l'avoir prise, il se verra rajeuni. Il lui croîtra des dents nouvelles et des ongles aux mains et aux pieds. Les cheveux gris tomberont et seront remplacés par de nouveaux. La peau externe du vieil homme disparaît. Il en vient une nouvelle rajeunie. Ainsi l'homme sera comme un nouveau-né, comme un adolescent. C'est ainsi que nous finissons cet article à la gloire de Dieu, père fils et Saint-Esprit. (fin page 361)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ps
Arcana Divina and spiritus mundi
so noted and see the great interest that I see the methodology arcane divine encounter I'll try to post here a good full translation .(but unfortunately is all in French)

also always on the attraction of the spiritus mundi collected in the form of similar ice-cold water even on hot summer days with the intense heat wave in other versions of the arcane divine there are some very interesting attract with Mercury cooled, witha magnet composed of glass of antimony, etc. that as I transcribe them I'll be happy to post them here also always in a version Arcana Divina exists a very singular one ampoule with the warm sand under fire ignis elementaris opposed all'ignis essenzialis etc which methodology is also partially also reported in the text dell'hyle coahyl (NB and similar method is also in the manuscript Rose Cross of Ecstasy Secret of the famous Rose Cross Federico Gualdi) i post all to soon  

ps
Arcana Divina e Spiritus Mundi
vedendo e osservato il grande interesse che vedo riscontrare la metodologia dell'arcana divina cerchero di postare qui una buona traduzione integrale purtoppo è tutta in francese
inoltre sempre sulla attrazione dello spiritus mundi raccolto sotto forma di similare acqua freddissima anche nei giorni estivi con la canicola intensa in altre versioni delle arcana divina c'è ne sono di molto interessanti attrazione con con mercurio conune raffreddato, magnete composto da vetro di antimonio etc che man mano che li trascrivo saro felice di postarle qui inoltre sempre in una versione dell'arcana divina esiste un metodo molto singolare una ampolla con la sabbia calda di fuoco sotto ignis elementaris contrapposto all'ignis essenzialis etc la quale metodologia è anche parzialmente riportato anche nel testo dell'hyle coahyl (e NB metodo similare è anche nel manoscritto rosa croce delle extasi segrete del famoso rosa croce federico gualdi ) postero tutto presto.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi delphinny

here one chapter of one version unpublished of the manuscript arcana divina on attract spiritus mundi with machine of lens ad mirror and surfusion of ONLY NITRO

My best regards alexbr

NITRO AND ATTRACT SPIRITUS MUNDI

First, we want to write and speak the universal magnet which all plants can be reproduced in a prodigious and can be brought to a hundredfold or a reproduction of a thousand times as much
now to be able to implement this it is necessary that we acquire true knowledge of the real UNIVERSAL MAGNET which is a product or delivery of heaven and derives its origin from the same but it does not arise in our air so pure as it was dug up from the earth in fact, while in the pure land was now in the air is already full of many impurities that it had in its first origin nevertheless it was created by god for you because of its affinity with the sky to draw strength from above, and if the communicate or transmit the same to the earth , and already the salt ( the earth) as it is able to facilitate or increase the growth of every thing but what will never be able to do that sALT OF THE EARTH oR NITRO which is private from all impurities resulted in the first stage or condition of his nature ? this can only be achieved only through the FOCUS OUR NATURAL exercises that enlivens the soul or nitro with his fire as if it were his brandy (or brandy) and it does get that precious magnet that many scholars or researchers still seek and find nevertheless do not know WHO HA ears to hear
eg take the NITRO pure state or crude or the NITRO CRYSTALLIZED as you call it first and spread it in a container or vessel resistant to fire ( or heat resistant ) and put them before calcinalo very slowly (or slowly ) before Our Fire Magic for a long time until its moisture will evaporate until the Nitro and become golden and reddish immediately according to the dictates of the art of alchemy pull it away from the fire so you only have a little bit of heat to it then digestion with incredible marvel and wonder if they will attract to tHE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD as his friend blood most powerful of all with such force intensity and frequency in a short time indeed in a matter of a few hours

::::::::::::::::::::::::ORIGINALE EXACT ITALIAN:::::::::::::
ciao

qui un capitolo di una versione indedità del manoscritto rc arcana divina su attrazione dello spiritus mundi fatta con solo nitro e macchina magica fatta da specchi o lenti

NITRO E ATTRAZIONE DELLO SPIRITUS MUNDI

vogliamo innanzitutto scrivere e parlare del magnete universale con cui tutte le piante possono essere riprodotte in maniera prodigiosa e possono essere centuplicate o portate ad una riproduzione di mille volte tanto
ora per riuscire ad attuare questo è necessario che noi acquisiamo un'autentica vera conoscenza del MAGNETE UNIVERSALE che è un prodotto o parto del cielo e trae la sua origine dallo stesso esso però non nasce nella nostra aria cosi puro com'è stato dissotterrato dalla terra infatti mentre dentro alla terra era puro ora nell'aria è già pieno di parecchie impurità che non aveva nella sua prima origine ciò nondimeno esso è stato creato da dio affinchè a causa della sua affinità con il cielo attiri a se la forza dall'alto e comunichi o trasmetta la stessa alla terra e già il sale (della terra) come è in grado di favorirne od incrementare la crescita di ogni cosa ma che cosa sarà mai in grado di fare quel SALE DELLA TERRA O NITRO il quale privato da ogni impurità viene portato nel primo stadio o condizione della sua natura ? ciò non può che avvenire soltanto tramite il NOSTRO FUOCO NATURALE che anima o vivifica il nitro con il suo fuoco come fosse il suo brandy ( o acquavite)e lo fa diventare quel prezioso magnete che molti studiosi o ricercatori tuttora cercano e purtuttavia non sanno trovare CHI HA ORECCHIE PER INTENDERE INTENDA
es prendi del NITRO allo stato puro o grezzo oppure del NITRO CRISTALLIZZATO come lo si chiama e innanzitutto stendilo in un recipiente o vaso resistente al fuoco (o termo resistente ) messo li prima e calcinalo molto adagio ( o piano piano )davanti al Nostro Fuoco Magico per tanto tempo finche la sua umidità evaporerà e finche il Nitro diventerò color oro e rossastro subito dopo secondo i dettami dell'arte alchimistica tiralo tanto lontano dal fuoco da avere solo un poco di calore di digestione allora esso con incredibile meraviglia o stupore attirerà a se LO SPIRITO DEL MONDO quale suo amico di sangue più potente di tutti con tanta forza intensità e frequenza che in breve tempo anzi nel giro di alcune ore
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Wow this is great I shall try this immediately! Smile
Back to top Go down
alexbr

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm

hi delphinny
Very good magnificent well so let's see what happens  (lucky you that you have the sun and rain and cold here that you have a large fresnel lenses here are not therefore not import) and if it occurs the spiritus mundi, etc. and you will cher ruisultati meanwhile on spiritus etc. mindi prepare and transcribe other important and important unpublished chapters of the manuscripr RC acana divina

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::hre the exact original italian:::::::::::

ciao delphinny

molto bene magnifico bene cosi vediamo cosa succede  ( fortunato te che hai il sole qui freddo e pioggia e che hai la grande lenti fresnel qui non si trovano dunque la importero ) e se si manifesta lo spiritus mundi etc e cher ruisultati si avranno intanto su spiritus mindi etc preparo e trascrivo altri importanti
e inediti capitoli del manoscritto RC acana divina

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi alexbr,

[quote="alexbr"]that sALT OF THE EARTH oR NITRO which is private from all impurities resulted in the first stage or condition of his nature ?
alexbr wrote:

eg take the NITRO pure state or crude or the NITRO CRYSTALLIZED
che cosa è NITRO? Ho nitrato di potassio, ma questo assume una colorazione viola quando sotto il sole, o se lo lascio a lungo senza diventare troppo caldo per ottenere il viola rimane solo bianco.
È questo forse qualcosa di diverso forse il Niter dalla rugiada o Niter vivere di sterco? forse avrei potuto sciogliere il mio Niter in Sal ammonio far rivivere la vita fuori di esso? o semplicemente sciogliere in acqua e recrystalize lentamente? tutte le idee? grazie! Smile

-- original --
what is NITRO? I have potassium Nitrate but this turns a Purple color when under the sun, or if I leave it a long time without getting too hot to get purple it just stays White.
is this perhaps something else perhaps the Niter from Dew or living Niter from dung? perhaps I could dissolve my Niter in Sal Ammoniac to revive the life out of it? or just dissolve in water and recrystalize slowly? any ideas? thanks!! Smile

Back to top Go down
alexbr

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:51 am

hi magnificent
saltpetre potassium nitrate it only alone without other added ingredients becomes purple ? what is really interesting,!!!
it is really excellent can put photos of saltpetre potassium nitrate alone under the sun and lens Frênel turns purple

therefore, I would say to start with that is saltpeter potassium nitrate well and recrystallized and also not
you have found, therefore, that alone and only saltpetre potassium nitrate it becomes colored in purple is very interesting what you have purple obtain with the calcination of just him in the sun without anything else? and after how much exposure with the fresnel lens that concentrates the sun's rays (fotunato you to have it here Instead it snows ) after how much exposure is turned purple?

great experiment with potassium nitrate, however, today I transcribe and place 2 specific instructions su.come extract the ned of the earth derived from nitro rc alchemical texts

NB when in this manuscript of the Rose Cross Arcana Divina is write NITRO to the side there is almost always a symbol of the nitrate potassium that is a circle with a vertical line cross

my best rtegards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::here exact original italian ::::::::::::::
hi delphinny magnifico
salnitro nitrato di potassio lui solo senza altri componenti aggiunti
salnitro nitrato di potassio diventa di colore viola ?cio è veramente molto interessante !!!
cio è veramente eccellente puoi mettere delle foto del salnitro nitrato di potassio che da solo sotto il sole diventa viola

dunque io direi di iniziare con salnitro ossia nitrato di potassio ben ricristallizzato e anche no
tu dunque hai riscontrato che solo lui il niotrato di potassio diventa colorato di viola cio è molto interessante il viola lo hai otternuto con la calcinazione di solo lui al sole senza altro? e dopo quanto di esposizione con la lente fresnel che concentra i raggi solari ( fotunato tu ad averla qui invece nevica)  dopo quanta esposizione è diventato viola ?

ottimo l'esperimento col nitrato di potassio comunque oggi trascrivo e posto 2 istruzioni specifiche su.come estrarre il nito dalla terra nitro che derivano da testi di alchimia RC

NB quando in questo manoscritto Rosa Croce dell' arcana divina scrivono NITRO al lato c'e quasi sempre il simbolo del nitrato di potassio ossia un cerchio con linea trasversale verticale

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 am

hi dear friend alexbr,

here is the image, my plate cracked but you can see it
my solar works Dsc02421
it does not look very purple now that I look at it, it looks more like greyish? and it is the same color as a peice of potassium nitrate that I heated over fire (on the left side of pic)

I crystalized some using water and potassium nitrate, perhaps this will work better tommorow? I am hoping for the red color mostly or for it to react at low heat!
my solar works Dsc02422

my solar works Dsc02423
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:05 pm

delphinny wrote:
hi dear friend alexbr,

here is the image, my plate cracked but you can see it
my solar works Dsc02421
it does not look very purple now that I look at it, it looks more like greyish? and it is the same color as a peice of potassium nitrate that I heated over fire (on the left side of pic)

I crystalized some using water and potassium nitrate, perhaps this will work better tommorow? I am hoping for the red color mostly or for it to react at low heat!
my solar works Dsc02422

my solar works Dsc02423
Bravo on your work to date very interesting your results and also to alexbr for sharing such valuable information.
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 pm

I made some clear Niter Crystals to try under my lens, I'm hoping to filter this solution and collect them asap

Ho fatto alcuni cristalli di salnitro chiare per provare sotto il mio obiettivo, spero di filtrare questa soluzione e raccogliere il più presto possibile

these crystals were left to grow in the solution outside over night

questi cristalli sono stati lasciati crescere nella soluzione esterna durante la notte

my solar works Dsc02424

these crystals even grew in my fridge

questi cristalli sono cresciuti anche nel mio frigo

my solar works Dsc02425
Back to top Go down
alexbr

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:48 am

Hi dear delphinny really good and interesting work hi frankjames thanks
delphinny very good the photos of the nitro crystal so now see if arrived this cyistal of nitro recryostallized under the fresnel lens to color Yellow or rose or red and if under sun attract the water of spiristus mundi we must try to see it

MADE NITRO  CRYSTAL RC :

now (as I said) here are 2 instruction in French in two texts which unfortunately in pink cross indicate cone that will serve to made the nitro operativita one is as you will see from the second it is a extract of manuscript of the Golden rose cross 1700 German the thesaurus tesaurorunit and in the text as you see they refer it a sentivogus salt of the Rose cross I posted the manuscript thesaurus tesaurorun in full in Forun in a thread dedicated to it
and the second Révélation de la Parole Cachée par les Anciens  is a text always very pink cross credited environments alchemical French

my best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.here the exact original italian ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

caro delphinny veramente ottimo e interessante hi frankjames grazie
delphinny molto buone le foto dei cristalli di nitro grazie ora vedremo se questi cristalli di nitro ricristallizzati arriveranno sotto la lente fresnel e il sole concentrato ai colori giallo rosa rosso e se attrarranno lo spiritus mundi

FARE NITRO CRISTALLI DAI RC :
ora (come avevo detto ) ecco qui 2 istruzioni in francese purtroppo in cui in due testi rosa croce indicano come preparare il nitro che servira alla operativita uno è come si vedra dall'estratto è in relazione secondo i rosa croce d'oro a sentivogus e esso deriva dal manoscritto della rosa croce tedesca del 1700 tesauro tesaurorun che ho postato integralmente nel forum in un thread ad esso dedicato il secondo invece è Révélation de la Parole Cachée par les Anciens  è un testo sempre rosa croce molto accreditato in ambienti alchimistici francesi

cordialmente alexbr

..........................................................................................

THESAURO THESAURORUM CHAPTER :

CENTRUM UNIVERSI, SEU SAL CENTRALIS

Si nous voulons préparer une médecine universelle pour l'homme et pour les
métaux, nous ne devons pas la rechercher dans les particularités ou dans les
spécificités, mais dans les choses universelles : tout sub globo lunaire est divisé en 3
règnes différents. Et si nous regardons un peu autour de nous sur le monde oculis
philosophicis, il n'y a rien d'autre qu'un esprit vivant naturel et un esprit mundi
catholicus qui génère toute chose.
Nous ne pouvons capter un esprit de cette sorte par lui-même s'il est séparé du reste,
justement parce qu'il est universel. Que faire ? Réponse : nous ne pouvons certes
l'obtenir dans sa simplicité et dans sa spiritualité, c'est pourquoi Dieu, dans sa
sagesse a trouvé un remède (solution) en enfermant cet esprit vivant et revivifiant
dans toutes les créatures visibles, à l'intérieur d'elles. Une personne judicieuse peut le
trouver et l'extraire pour son oeuvre ; il ne doit pas être d'un animal, car à l'intérieur
de lui, il n'est pas catholique mais déjà spécifié (différencié) en son règne. De même,
il ne se trouve ni dans un végétal, ni dans un minéral. Alors, vous allez demander,
pas sans raison, qu'y a-t-il encore? Sub Lune il n'y a plus rien hormis ces 3 règnes.
Réponse : il y a une chose en dehors de ces 3 règnes, dans lequel le spiritus mundi est
ni animal, ni végétal, ni minéral. Il n'est pas encore déterminé à quelque chose de
particulier, mais encore complètement pur, catholique ; et pour enfin y arriver, ce
n'est rien d'autre que la pure Eau dans laquelle cet esprit n'est ni animal, ni végétal,
ni minéral, mais pur et limpide, catholique et universel, puisque la terre est un
Catholicon, et c'est d'elle que proviennent toutes les choses trium Regnorum.
Aussi, l'homme lui-même, l'image de Dieu, est créé de la terre qui certes n'est pas un
homme. Tous les animaux et les insectes sont la parole de Dieu, créés depuis la terre
qui certes n'est pas animale. Tous les arbres, l'herbe, les plantes viennent de la terre
qui certes n'est aucun de ceux-ci. Tous les métaux et les minéraux, même toutes les
pierres précieuses viennent de la terre qui certes n'est rien de tel. Donc, elles est
catholique et elle possède le vrai esprit catholique et revivifiant qui génère
(engendre) toutes choses.
Et c'est ainsi que nous avons trouvé le véritable Subjectum Catholicum Philosofici et
ceci est justement la pierre angulaire contre laquelle se sont heurtées des milliers de
personnes ; et il était nécessaire de faire précéder ce discours philosophique afin de
certifier ce qu'est le véritable et universel Subjectum Artis Hermetico.
Mais nous devons encore rajouter cette clause (condition) : il ne faut pas prendre la
terre directement de la surface, car elle est déjà mélangée avec tant de racines
végétales et avec des semences et elle est donc déjà un peu spécifiée et ne peut servir
pour l'oeuvre universel, de même qu'il ne faut pas la prendre des mines trop en
profondeur, car cette terre-ci n'est pas purement universelle, mais déjà minérale et
teintée et imprégnée de pouvoirs des semences minérales.
C'est pourquoi, vous devez prendre la juste terre, encore pure, catholique et terre
virginea, juste au-dessous des racines végétales; « Sid ad usque genua foderis foveam
», comme dit Sendivogius, car là elle n'est ni végétale, ni animale, ni minérale, mais
une pure terre vierge, rappelez-vous bien. Et puisque maintenant nous avons le
véritable Subjectum, suivons le procédé sans déviation, le procédé du comment elle
doit être élaborée ; il ne faut pas dévier ni à droite, ni à gauche.
Preparatio Salis Nitri nostri ex Terra Virginea
Faites fabriquer quelques tonneaux comme ceux qui utilisent ceux qui bouillent le
nitre, ou salpêtre, avec un piédestal de bois dessous et un tampon, fait mettre à peine
une main de paille propre sur le piédestal pour le consolider bien, remplissez les
tonneaux avec de la terre pure non pierreuse, mais grasse des carrières d'argile et
verse dessus de l’eau froide, mais de la même façon comme ils le font ceux qui
bouillent le salpêtre. Laisse reposer pendant 24 heures de manière qu’elle attire à soi
le sel pur de la terre, après fais écouler l'eau peu à peu de la bonde dans un récipient
mis dessous et faites en une belle quantité de cette lessive de terre à la manière des
bouilloires de salpêtre. Si vous avez assez quantité de cette solution, condense-le par
coction dans une chaudière murée de manière qu'il reste seulement la moitié du
liquide; par la suite vous remplissez la chaudière avec de la lessive fraîche, réduisezla
jusqu'à la moitié en la condensant et répétez-le autres 8 ou 10 fois de cette manière,
en reversant de la solution fraîche et en lui faisant réduire tant qu'elle ne seulement
qu’une demi chaudière de toute la lessive. Filtre-le dans une autre chaudière froide
placée en terre fraîche et laisse-le reposer quelques jours, c’est important qu’elle
demeure froide et immobile, et alors commencera à grandir le Sel de la Terre (Sal
Terrae) pur dans la chaudière comme un autre nitre, maintenant il faut le dépurer et
le clarifier par dissolution (solvendo) et coagulation de manière qu’il devient beau et
cristallin. On l’appelle notre sel nitre Salis nitre nostri) qui flotte dans la mer du
monde, il ne mouille pas les mains, sans lui rien n'est engendré dans le monde; et
nous avons ensuite en main le vrai Secretum Omnium Philosophorum, la Source et
l’Arcanum de la Natura dans lequel le Spiritus Universalis se cache souvent, il fait
couler la vie et la santé, comme nous montrerons après, maintenant vous pouvez
voir clairement, parce que la philosophie appelle un travail de femme son oeuvre,
parce qu'on doit manier la lessive, laver, bouillir, nettoyer égaux comme font les
femmes; et ceux qui on la pratique de bouillir le nitre est capable sans faute
d'accomplir ce travail jusqu'ici. Mais maintenant retournons au le Laboratorium Chymicum.....
..................................................................................................

Révélation de la Parole Cachée par les Anciens

chrysopee.zzl.org/_ouvrages/218.doc

« On fait une lessive de vieux plâtras et l’on nasse l’eau sept fois sur les plâtras, jusqu’à ce que l’on ait extrait toute la salure ou le nitre.
Puis l’on met cette eau chargée de nitre dans un chaudron de cuivre pour la faire évaporer à feu lent jusqu’au à pellicule. Puis on met le chaudron en lieu froid et il se forme des glaçons ou cristaux qui est le nitre, qui restent séparés de ladite eau ; en suite vous faites évaporer l’eau jusqu’au à nouvelle pellicule et vous avez de nouveaux cristaux étant mis en lieu froid. Répétez pour la 3e fois ou jusqu’à ce qu’elle ne fasse plus de cristaux et il vous restera une eau rouge comme sang, qui est le sang de la terre ; faites évaporer toute cette eau jusqu’au à siccité et vous aurez au fond un sel grisâtre qui est la mère du sel. Mettez ce sel dans des terrines de terre de Beauvais et le desséchez entièrement jusqu’à ce qu’il ne fasse plus aucune fumée noire et qu’il soit bien sec, ensuite portez vos terrines à la cave où ce sel attirera l’humidité, et deviendra liquide, après quoi il le faudra dessécher sur le sable, comme ci-devant, puis remettre vos terrines à la cave et réitérez cette opération, après quoi  prenez la mère universelle des enfants de la nature toute elle que les simples artisans l’ont tiré du sein de la terre virginale... »

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Arcana Divana book   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Hello everyone, I've located T.P.'s Arcana Divina book and posted it for everyone to use on Archive.org

I feel its only necesarry to do good for others in this world so that is why I've posted it, here ya go

https://archive.org/details/Arcana_Divina
Back to top Go down
alexbr

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi dear delphinny very good you have done well in nettere the original text of the arcana divina in line (I'm not very good at this), therefore, if you can put also this in internet archive very thanks
So I put here a link to a one version different of silentium-arcana divina of which belonged Karl Kiesewetter to her great grandfather was an one Emperor of the Golden rose cross of German

Paracelsus: Karl Kiesewetter (1854-1895) Nachlass: Universal Anleitung, wie und auf was Weise die hernach verzeichnete Machina ... zu allen ... alchemischen Operationen zu gebrauchen ... aus Theophrasti Paracelsi eigener Handschrift ... - BSB Kiesewetteriana 25 d, Lipsiae, 10.12.1767 [BSB-Hss Kiesewetteriana 25 d]

link http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0002/bsb00021206/images/index.html?id=00021206&fip=eayaweayafsdrsdaseayaenxsxdsydewq&no=3&seite=2

Nachlässe der Bayerischen Staatsbibliothek

nitro and fresnel lens ?

how are experiments with the crystals of saltpetre? and the concentration of the solar rays with the fresnel lens?

my best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the exact original italian ::::::::::::::::::::::

hi caro delphinny bravo hai fatto bene a mettere uno dei il testi originali della arcana divina in linea ( io non sono molto bravo a fare ciò ) dunque perfavore se pui metterlo tu per me in internet archivio grazie
di metto qui il link di una versione del silentium dei-arcana divina differente appartenuta a Karl Kiesewetter il di cui il suo bis nonno era un imperator della rosa croce d'oro tedesca

Paracelsus: Karl Kiesewetter (1854-1895) Nachlass: Universal Anleitung, wie und auf was Weise die hernach verzeichnete Machina ... zu allen ... alchemischen Operationen zu gebrauchen ... aus Theophrasti Paracelsi eigener Handschrift ... - BSB Kiesewetteriana 25 d, Lipsiae, 10.12.1767 [BSB-Hss Kiesewetteriana 25 d]

link http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0002/bsb00021206/images/index.html?id=00021206&fip=eayaweayafsdrsdaseayaenxsxdsydewq&no=3&seite=2

nitro e lente fresnel ?

come vanno gli esperimenti con i con il cristalli di salnitro ? e la concentrazione dei raggi solari con la lente fresnel ?

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Alexbr Hi,
Wow grande!! Metto in archivio troppo ora https://archive.org/details/SilentiumArcanaDivinaKarlKiesewetter1767
grazie! È molto difficile trovare libri alcune volte!

Nitro e lente di fresnel?

Come sono gli esperimenti con i cristalli di salnitro? E la concentrazione dei raggi solari con la lente di fresnel?

Esperimenti con cristallo di rossetto e billette non era il modo mi aspettavo, non variazioni di colore, il crystal siamo stati chiari soprattutto alla luce del sole, o si scioglieva in un liquido. Ho bisogno di studiare di più prima di esperimento, soprattutto ora che ho più risorse!

-- original in english --

Hi alexbr,
Wow great!! I put it up on archive too now https://archive.org/details/SilentiumArcanaDivinaKarlKiesewetter1767
thanks! its very difficult to find books some times!

nitro and fresnel lens ?

how are experiments with the crystals of saltpetre? and the concentration of the solar rays with the fresnel lens?

experiments with crystal of niter did not turn out the way I was expecting, no color changes, the crystal stayed clear mostly in the sunlight, or it melted into a liquid. I need to study more before I experiment, especially now that I have more resources!

[quote="alexbr"]Hi dear delphinny very good you have done well in nettere the original text of the arcana divina in line (I'm not very good at this), therefore, if you can put also this in internet archive very thanks
So I put here a link to a one version different of silentium-arcana divina of which belonged Karl Kiesewetter to her great grandfather was an one Emperor of the Golden rose cross of German

nitro and fresnel lens ?

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Wow dear Brothers,
My compliments.
I'm impressed by your research Job.
Well done.
Thank you.  cheers 
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Try focusing your solar upon a mirror for a long point in time. You should get a dry alkahest salt forming on the mirror. Glass mirrors break due to thermal shock so a silver or steel mirror is your best bet.

Here's a little gem I found on the process.

Mystery of Mysteries ~

Here begins one of the great mysteries of Nature, wherein are to be found great works of wonder. So say that philosophers and also the wise people of the world as well, about these Seeds: "Do you not know when you work in this way with metals that a heavenly influence according to one of God’s ordinances has been spoken to man and blends with earthly characteristics? When, now, the two happen in conjunction with each other, then an earthly pattern is formed, which underlies the origin and seeds of all metals”. When such a lack of understanding shall be stated that in the air there is a slat from which all creatures originate and grow and can be supported, without which nothing can take place and that one can, by the heat of the sunshine on the open field, one can obtain a beautiful white salt in all rooms and living quarters of his house and, furthermore, in salt free water in appropriate amounts, with which wonders can be accomplished, without doubt one can laugh defiantly and say about the whole matter: "This is very foolish talk, for nothing is accomplished by it and either of us would be a fool, since it is contrary to the truth when one wishes to proceed thereby":

Take a perfectly round reflecting mirror, a weighing scale of proper size and depth so that the rays of the sun can be focused on a spot in the middle, then set up this mirror when the sun is giving of its hottest rays, under a cloudless sky; and allow it to stand several days, removing it at night, and protected from the wind and rain, and then a beautiful white salt forms in the middle of the mirror, which is shaved off by means of a knife in a clean glass and collected, in a short period of time it can amount to several ounces and then increase both in appearance and weight, and in this salt all 4 elements are found, from the air it has become conceivable when set in the sun’s heat that it flows like water, the fire brings out the taste, and when allowed to stand for a long period of time in decaying matter, it turned blood-red like a fiery red ruby.

The water is allowed to stand in the hot sunshine in an open field or at home is a glass with an average fire under it, and then set in the hot sand, so the heat will draw the air into itself, and added to the coldwater in the glass. This water was then increased to a good amount and serves the Philosopher as his vinegar or solvent. This water also contains the 4 elements. From air it is turned into water. On concentrating by boiling, it turns into a fiery-red ruby. This water can be made to assume either a soft or hard form at will. And again it can serve as a very fine medicine for all sorts of illnesses. So, it is prepared for itself alone, or it can become the great Elixir of Nature (the secret remedy), which God Himself has ordained. Made by putrefaction and distillation, it will thus take effect more quickly and with it you can accomplish great wonders, as suits your pleasure.

The Testing of This Salt ~

Take half an ounce of this salt and add 3 parts of water. Then pour it into a vial and set it in very warm water, where the salt will melt as ice does in water. Allow it to evaporate to about half of its original volume. Put the remaining volume in a clean glass flask and set it in a cold place. Then separate the completely white, transparent crystals which form, which melt as soon as they are allowed to warm up. The crystals are beautiful and sweet, and are placed in a silver dish and set on a sand bath. The gold leaf or silver leaf will now dissolve, so that one does not see anything remaining. This is the real Aurum Potabile (potable gold) and it can be used I very small dosages for all types of sickness, and even more, it will take care of everything better than a person would believe possible
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:53 pm

BTW the parabolic mirror and normal mirror combination is essentially a solar laser so getting a $5-$20 pair of welding goggles is a really good idea if you don't want to go blind. Caution it will invariably get very hot when it's running.
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:02 pm

solarseeker wrote:
BTW the parabolic mirror and normal mirror combination is essentially a solar laser so getting a $5-$20 pair of welding goggles is a really good idea if you don't want to go blind. Caution it will invariably get very hot when it's running.  
Becouse high temperatures are involved somebody considered using coolant?

Focusing on mirror/glass surface which is inside ice cubes/dry ice package

could yeld possibly some liquid from the sun

concentration of rays upon silicates melts them into orange solid (sulfur of sun)

so cooling of rays could give white liquid (mercury of sun)
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Somehow I think that the heat is important in the production of this salt,so using a coolant may defeat the whole purpose. I've wondered if simply having a hot piece of glass in open air might produce this same salt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my solar works Empty
PostSubject: Re: my solar works   my solar works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my solar works
Page 1 of 1