The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

simplest distillation setup?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

simplest distillation setup?   Empty
PostSubject: simplest distillation setup?    simplest distillation setup?   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:55 am

i have broke my normal setup and not got the extra to replace it right now till after the holidays. I was curious as to if anyone knows a way to distill with around the house stuff? I have a retort but unless i am wrong, i need to be able to distill in a closed setup?

on a side note. anyone read this?

caution! link to another alchemy forum
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: simplest distillation setup?    simplest distillation setup?   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi thepassamist Yes i have read and study this but ? BUT? BUT ?  imho the capacity of the stone Phil and the it elixir i think as must more more and more as according say the internal manuscript of the internal grade of the rc ese thesauro thesaurorum of the Golden rosa croix of 1700 etc  
and in imho this must arrived the stone Phil and elixir lees is a verry godd experiment for maybe start but is not the stone Phil and it elixir and to me less is not the level that we must be arrived at goal

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: simplest distillation setup?    simplest distillation setup?   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Hey passamist thanks for posting the Link. It was an intresting read and will be fun to keep up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: simplest distillation setup?    simplest distillation setup?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

simplest distillation setup?
Page 1 of 1