The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seed of metals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:04 pm

i would like to start and re discuss the seed of metals. i have been looking into caves, and mines, and places similiar where metal may be formed. I am fairly confident to say that the seed is a mineral. but wondering if anyone has put any thought into this more so than i?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

The seed of metals is a watery vapor which gradually dissolves all minerals and deposits them elsewhere. All metals and minerals grow in a crystalline form which is proof that they do grow in a way. If you're in a cave then it's the water or more properly the moisture in the air which contains this living and universal seed. I expect that the water dripping from stalactites also contains it. If you dig in the ground you can also collect the same moisture by condensation. This same moisture and seed is found above ground in the form of dew but can also be collected by putting a bowl of distilled water in the moon light.

Sooo collecting the moisture from caves is the cheater's way to obtain dew during the day time. The way you collect and process it is exactly the same way as with dew. First let it putrefy then gently evaporate the water to obtain crystals. Dry distill the crystals to obtain the volatile spirit, purify the salt by dissolving it in water and discarding anything that can be filtered out. Then combine the salt and spirit. Distill and cohobate several times with just enough spirit to dissolve it (equal portions by volume) to combine it with the salt. When you have a white substance that melts but does not evaporate or smoke at the temperature of glowing hot copper (2000F) then it's well prepared.

Now this salt may easily be fermented by melting it with silver chloride to make the albino or unfermented it can be pushed into a far greater universal medicine.
Back to top Go down
lostmy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-07

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks solarseeker.

I like how you called the cave method the "cheaters" method for achieving things in the day usually reserved for night.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

any practical lab work and success with this path solar? you sound almost to sure about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Yes, the seeds of the metal is the dew, or the aqua pluvialis etc. Or the salt of these.
Or the mist of the morning (Gualdi - Reusenstein).
Then there is the sperm of the metals that is antimony, for the reasons that already "∴N.D.C∴" explained.
In fact producing the stone with that materia prima gives the possibility to transmutate in every direction. Even to make lead from gold: that I think should be really funny and worthy to do.

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:09 pm

thepassamist wrote:
any practical lab work and success with this path solar? you sound almost to sure about it Smile

Yes I'm very sure. For very good reason. #1 The masters say so  study . #2 The dew,GW,zinc acetate,and plant alchemy paths all use the exact same work,and produce the same results. So my work with the GW and acetate paths is valid in this case. #3 While I personally haven't done very much with the dew path, a lot of other people on this forum and elsewhere online have, so there is no shortage of lab work to confirm the writings of the sages.

As a percentage I'm 99.99% sure that water is THE first matter that God made this planet from, 98% sure that the seed of all life including mineral life is dependent on water, and 97.6% sure that this seed of metals and dry water is a crystalline salt that contains a tiny spark of pure life energy. Life energy being what it is can grow and multiply in it's own right. Being what it is, dead metals can be revived and can then grow and multiply.

Our stone is living metal It's kind of neat when you think about it.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

seed of metals Empty
PostSubject: Re: seed of metals   seed of metals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seed of metals
Page 1 of 1