The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For solarseeker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I feel very strong reluctance as I right this topic but its hard to explain. Awhile back you offered to send me some stone to try simply to see if it would fix any problems.

But to my surprise instead of reacting with delight I seemed to respond with fear and uncertainty.  affraid 

Although this fear is mainly irrational the core problem is a form of intense "germaphobia".     The main "reasoning" seems to go like this... psychic ability's from elixir  +  mental problems = death by small pox. Sad 

I suffer mainly from OCD health anxiety and emetophobia. some of these problems have the potential to cause thoughts often containing disease and psychic stuff as the main material.

I personally feel as if the idea that there is any sense behind this reasoning is irrational. because psychic ability come from the sub-conscious mind.     After all you don't get a disease just by thinking about it.

I have developed a fear of the stone itself which is pure nonsense as you need to make it into an elixir before you get any power from it.

On a brighter note I do like the idea of being healed from these problems a lot and will continue to pursue the stone with caution that comes so naturally to me.  

I would fully recommend looking the conditions mentioned up as maybe you may see something that I have missed.

thanks

leachy
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:43 am

Believe it or not your fear is a rational one. The more psychic you become, the more your thoughts tend to become reality. While this can be very good since you can sometimes make your hopes come true. It can also turn out bad because without a strong mental discipline your fears can also become reality too (very rarely). In my case sometimes I wake up and I find that I accidentally created thought forms of my dreams or nightmares. They may be invisible but, simply knowing their there is rather creepy, even though I can just think them away.

By far the best trait of this elixir is that it cures sadness, and regret. The elixir itself does not change you, it just makes it far easier for you to change yourself. Also the energy field of the stone itself serves as a kind of psychic shield and neutralizes a wide variety of undesirable effects. When you are within this field, you have a very subtle feeling of being very safe.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Oh...   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:36 pm

One problem is that you say that but If I go else where then I will get a different answer. I am not willing to put myself at risk based on untestable theories.

but if what YOU say is true then I cannot develop psychically in anyway at all. Not just from the stone but also from things like meditation. I will have to stay in an undeveloped state for the rest of my life.

Also I doubt that I will even be able to create the stone,my most recent attempt to collect a late dew harvest failed miserably. In shout I simply don't have the facilities or the experience to create the stone and now you have effectively told me that the stone is as worthless to me as a pebble since I can't use it.

Anyway you said that manifesting in negative thought forms was "rare" why is this? what are the odds that I could get hurt?

.........I miss nick If he was still alive maybe he would have known as safe path for me.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Just shoot user Near Death _.-*NDE*-._ a message. That's Nick's new account anyways.  alien 

Like some criminals, he/she could not help but return to the scene of the crime, or perhaps see his "creation" languish, as many with god complex do. This forum should've been euthanized long ago, and a redirect to ramsdigital.com setup.
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:19 pm

The chances of being hurt when developing psychic abilities is surprisingly high. The chances of being physically injured is extremely low. There have been many instances where I have overdone it while practicing. The effect is similar to sore muscles that a weight lifter might get. The chances of being physically injured is extremely low but it does happen if you have preexisting medical conditions. The chances of having dilutions of grandeur (god complex) or otherwise messing up your mind is also pretty high, but you can also learn to repair your mind if you are patient and have the will power to face your fears.

The worst physically I have done is weaken my immune system and gotten a few colds. With higher power level abilities my heart rate will occasionally flutter.

The worst nonphysically was depression and accidentally created alternate personalities. It took a long time of fighting with myself to bring them back into one complete whole.

The way I see it, unless you have a physical medical condition that, makes changes in heart rate or blood pressure dangerous, then psychic training is 98% safe. Humans are built like tanks, when compared to nonphysical beings.

On the note of the value of the stone to you. I have only ever seen positive effects from it. Even if you simply put it on a shelf and never used it, you might enjoy the effects of having your house constantly filled with positive energy.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:42 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Just shoot user Near Death _.-*NDE*-._ a message. That's Nick's new account anyways.  alien  

hi cocojambo but what exactly do you mean by account redirection can you clearlyand well explain it ?
and demonstrate it what you assert with such assurance?

unfortunately for me he is not so, but if instead he was our dear friend nik first thing I say well very great !!!
I would be really happy because nik would still be alive and therefore it would be nice and big and I would be happy and the first thing I would say very well welcome !!!

(all the questions and answers the move after this but for the first if him is nik welcome friend !!!)

my best regard alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the original italian:::::::::::::::::::::

cocojambo wrote:

hi cocojambo ma esattamente cosa intendi con account di reindirizzo puoi spigare ? e dimostrare chiaramente e bene quello che asserisci con tanta sicurezza ?
per me purtroppo non è cosi ma se invece fosse lui il nostro caro amico nik come prima cosa dico bene grande !!!
e ne sarei veramente felice perche nik sarebbe ancora vivo e dunque sarebbe bello e grande e ne sarei felicissimo e come prima cosa direi ben benvenuto
(tutte le domande e risposte verranno dopo questo ma prima se è nik molto benvenuto amico )

cordialmente alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri May 23, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:47 pm

solarseeker wrote:
The chances of being hurt when developing psychic abilities is surprisingly high. The chances of being physically injured is extremely low.  There have been many instances where I have overdone it while practicing. The effect is similar to sore muscles that a weight lifter might get. The chances of being physically injured is extremely low but it does happen if you have preexisting medical conditions.  The chances of having dilutions of grandeur (god complex) or otherwise messing up your mind is also pretty high, but you can also learn to repair your mind if you are patient and have the will power to face your fears.

The worst physically I have done is weaken my immune system and gotten a few colds. With higher power level abilities my heart rate will occasionally flutter.

The worst nonphysically was depression and accidentally created alternate personalities. It took a long time of fighting with myself to bring them back into one complete whole.

The way I see it, unless you have a physical medical condition that, makes changes in heart rate or blood pressure dangerous, then psychic training is 98% safe. Humans are built like tanks, when compared to nonphysical beings.

On the note of the value of the stone to you. I have only ever seen positive effects from it. Even if you simply put it on a shelf and never used it, you might enjoy the effects of having your house constantly filled with positive energy.

I suppose perhaps I over-reacted to your previous post. My main fear is that I would physically be hurt by the stone. Perhaps the stone is of great value even to me.

One thing that I gravitated to was the whole "god complex" idea. I have no idea how such a thing would affect someone like me. Mainly because someone like me is rare. (perhaps not in a good way)

But also because I have never had that much power or even control over things. one thing for sure is that everything will be triple checked before I use the stone in the unlikely event I actually create the stone.

In a completely unrelated but reverent question what do you think of people saying "near death" is nick? think its true?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:56 am

Personally I don't care one way or the other. He is very much more cautious than the Nick whose posts I so very much enjoy reading. Even if he's not Nick, if what he says is true about being a member of the IAO, then he probably has a wealth of information.

If he is nick: great ! If he's not nick: he's probably the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Well, "people" is only me.

alexbr, I replied by mail.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: golden water   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:27 pm

You mentioned that you personal success was with golden water rather than with dew. I myself have tried golden water but when I did it the golden water foamed all over the place and I don't even have the proper still anymore.

What do you think I did wrong there? I personally think it was a school-boy error or something very superfluous but knowledge is power. Also what do you think of nick as a whole?

I mean you seem to have had success with nicks work and that would surly indicate a success on his part as well.

As for my personal problems things are MUCH better but its just like that it is on a flux. This has not stopped me from thinking about why I might have these problems.

One idea I have revolves around the idea of reincarnation and is that perhaps in a past-life I may of died of say scarlet fever for example. I have heard that some people claim that such things can cause a phobia.

Its just an idea and is probably a false on as it is always best to start with the simplest explanations.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm sorry GW simply has a tendency to foam. The only thing that can be done about this is cook it slower until it gets concentrated enough not to foam so much. This is why I boil it in an open stainless steel cooking pot, or I use an electric crock pot. I also always work outdoors so that if there are any spills I can just spray it clean with a garden hose.

Yes I use the GW path because there are more books on the subject. So if I miss something I have a lot more references to go by. I don't think you did anything wrong, you just were using too much heat in the beginning.

Personally I think Nick is correct, his instructions are accurate and do work, but it is rather difficult to understand the meaning. I have had to do a lot of cross referencing and a fair bit of experimentation to figure out how to preform the experiments correctly. I think that he actually had the stone, but he left out just enough so that a person would have to put forth at least some effort towards figuring out how to do the processes.

Yes I have had at least a partial success with the GW path which shows that Nick was a true student of the art. I still have not gotten a transmutation, but I think it must be due to some mistake in my recipe. I am glad to have something so powerfully medicinal, but I could do so much more good in the world with a limitless supply of money as well.

I wouldn't know about past lives personally. I remember a few lifetimes before this one, but I'm not sure their mine. I have the annoying difficulty of remembering other people's memories,like the inverse of precognition. This makes it impossible for me to know if any memories before this lifetime are my own or somebody else's.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

The foaming is a huge annoyance. One way is to get a large porcelainware pot and boil it real quick first (which is why I recommended that when I first worked with it). Make sure the top has saran wrap or something to capture the volatile salt. Once the foaming goes down, the liquid will no longer foam in the future.

An alternative way is to freeze it and then melt it. I've noticed the result will not foam. However I don't know if this kills the "spirit" or whatever superstitious mumbojumbo have you.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:16 pm

Brilliant! I didn't know that GW lost its tendency to foam after being frozen. Thanks for sharing!  cheers 

For the record,freezing should never kill the astral spirit of any substance. When you think about it,ice is a crystal. Crystals have the tendency of holding the traits of the environment they grew in. Crystals also have the ability to grow and change. So long as the conditions are right a crystal could be considered a living thing. Ice crystals are no exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For solarseeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: For solarseeker   For solarseeker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For solarseeker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: