The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello All!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello All,

I'm an avid student of the art. One never stops learning. Even when we've made inroads, the progress only opens other doors that lead us further into the unknown world of what can only be described as the phenomenal.
I'm based in Canada where it's cold this time of year, but this art is a hearth that warms my heart and so I endure the long winter.

I frequent other forums as well and have seen some of you around bounce

I contribute to Alchemy Processes as Pythagoras and if nothing else, love to engage in relevant discussion. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to this and I hope that I can learn from all of you who have contracted the Hermetic obsession and don't mind speaking about it. Very Happy
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Nice avatar (yin-yang). It is a wonderful visual representation of our whole Art!

Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Hola',Amigo!

¿Vives bien en Canadá?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 am

You are very welcome to the Forums.

Chasm369 wrote:
This art is a hearth that warms my heart and so I endure the long winter.

Anyways you can also use coal fire, don’t worry it also belongs to the Art, just kidding, actually it is my own strategy, I use coals for warming up my room, but it creates a lot of fumes, which also washes the eyes, on the other side I also don’t want to use any other alternative, like electric heaters, gas heaters etc, because I am also an addict about this Art.

I was said, that I will show you the Stone, but I haven’t made yet, but I will do in future. Because I am always ready. Actually there are some very important files which I was completing, which takes my lot of time, and you also better know that the journey of Alchemy is not so short, but it takes us a loooong ride. As you said “One never stops learning”.

And by the way what happened to the process of Uriine, If you would like to tell us something, because I know that you keep this top secret method and never intend to reveal it to others. I think in now a days of this winter, we can collect your prima materia in a very HOT condition.  Laughing  I was told you that it is a wrong path, but in this way I was found only the one right theory which belongs to Glauber, where I am still looking for a right time to replicate this work.

Let me ask you something, have you arrived here, by the thread of alexbr which he was put on Alchemy processes, or you searched on the internet to find this Forum ?

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks for the welcome folks.

@ Agricola,

Life is good, but the winters are cold.  affraid

@ Mr Schmildvich

Good to see you here as well. You ask the tough questions and possess a keen understanding from my perspective. I hope to fit well within the line of quotes which you painstakingly post for those of us who are interested. Very Happy

@ Traveller

Haha! Coal is a part of the common art yes, but not alchemy per se. You see, what makes coal-coal, is that black empyreumatical oil which adheres to its earth. And yes, it creates nasty fumes. In alchemy, we harness these fumes and use them against itself to change this black oil to white. Very Happy
But as you say, it washes the eyes, so there is a benefit in burning it yes? Very Happy

Traveller wrote:

I was said, that I will show you the Stone, but I haven’t made yet, but I will do in future. Because I am always ready. Actually there are some very important files which I was completing, which takes my lot of time, and you also better know that the journey of Alchemy is not so short, but it takes us a loooong ride. As you said “One never stops learning”.

Don't worry about making the stone, it takes a while I'm sure

Traveller wrote:
And by the way what happened to the process of Uriine, If you would like to tell us something, because I know that you keep this top secret method and never intend to reveal it to others.
\"philosophical dew\", rain water, dew, etc, etc. They are all wine to me from which we make spirit of wine. My way of working is only as secret as I believe the alchemists make this an obscure work. But we will chat more on this.

By the way, I arrived here on account of seeing
T.P. bring Walter Russell into a discussion. I love Russell cheers
Otherwise, I've been watching here for some time just as you do on the other forums. We are colleagues. As such, I'm interested in your views Very Happy

I will weigh in on the Glauber debate for certain, and we'll have a good time.

Again, thank you for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi chasm369
VERY VERY WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All! Empty