The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mechanics of transmutation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Mechanics of transmutation Empty
PostSubject: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Let's forget about how philosophers's stone is made for a moment and let us think about how it operates.

If we want to transmute Lead into Gold then we are talking about fission but if we want to transmute Silver into Gold then we are talking about fusion. How can a Stone perform contrary operations?

The easiest operation would be to transmute mercury into gold because all that is needed is to expell alpha particles from mercury. There are some amusing theories on how to accomplish this.
One way is to squeeze mercury between 2 repelling magnets and measure the expulsion of alpha particles out of mercury with a a geiger counter.

Mechanics of transmutation 1512659224
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:11 am

T.P. wrote:
Let's forget about how philosophers's stone is made for a moment and let us think about how it operates.

If we want to transmute Lead into Gold then we are talking about fission but if we want to transmute Silver into Gold then we are talking about fusion. How can a Stone perform contrary operations?

Interesting, but why must we speak of fission and fusion when dealing with one matter of metal? Whether it is silver or lead and we wish to make either of these metals into gold, why do we assume that one gives and the other takes? In fission, do we lose material?
Should one gram of silver not give us one gram of gold by the stones operation? And likewise with lead, should one gram of lead not give us one gram of gold?
The stone would act in a way as a conduit of my WILL; for if I thought to make such a transmutation, then gram for gram, it would be done.
The elements making up the metals would retain their quantity, however, their density would necessarily undergo a change.
Likewise, we might expect the volume of these metals to change as well.
So I have issue with the context of the orthodox words here used.
Why? Because Hermetic Philosophy teaches that all metals are one and the same in differing stages of maturation.

I don't see any contrary operations in the stone. Your perspective may be contrary, but the operation of the stone? Well, I'm not so certain of this.

These words Fission and Fusion puts one in a box imho. I prefer to think in terms of expansion and contraction. Like this we can dispel with the uncertainty of these modern words.

Allow me to expand on my thought process to illustrate;
I take a piece of string with a weight attached and I whirl it above my head in a circular orbit. The weight exhibits a centrifugal force outwards seeking to fly away. At the same time, a centrepital force is exerted at that end of the string attached to my finger.
Here we have our expansion and contraction existing in harmony and there is no augmentation or diminution of parts. Simplicity!
So the question would become, how does the operation of the stone affect this harmony or equilibrium in matter/metal, so as to effect a change?

T.P. wrote:
The easiest operation would be to transmute mercury into gold because all that is needed is to expell alpha particles from mercury. There are some amusing theories on how to accomplish this.
One way is to squeeze mercury between 2 repelling magnets and measure the expulsion of alpha particles out of mercury with a a geiger counter.

Yet another interesting notion! Must we first "freeze" the mercury before we can squeeze it? And if we did, we'd have a piece of metal between two opposing magnetic poles.
What generally occurs in this instance? Do the field particles of the magnets not pass out into the frozen mercury? At that instance, is there not a displacement ,(contraction), of particles within the mercury caused by the push of field particles from both ends now occupying space within the mercury that was previously filled? Would not the opposite reaction be that the displaced particles of the mercury, take up space in a generated field around the mercury?
This movement of field particles is what is picked up by the Geiger counter.
But field particles, whatever name you assign to them, form closed loops.
We see this with our iron fillings. And so I wouldn't expect to see any transmutation here. I could be wrong, but this is highly unlikely!

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:54 am

Interesting perspective but again how the stone will know when it needs to expand or when to contract? How about projecting the stone on Tin/Silver/Lead alloy? Will the whole mass be transmuted?

Mercury is in liquid state in this experiment and there is a special iron container for this purpose but you can use other methods as well.

Mechanics of transmutation Oro

Mechanics of transmutation Pancake
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:56 am

T.P. wrote:
Interesting perspective but again how the stone will know when it needs to expand or when to contract?

This is exactly what I was asking here:

Chasm369 wrote:
So the question would become, how does the operation of the stone affect this harmony or equilibrium in matter/metal, so as to effect a change?

T.P. wrote:
How about projecting the stone on Tin/Silver/Lead alloy? Will the whole mass be transmuted?

Here you have a mixture of metallic mass. Each requiring a certain amount of energy to "sensitize" its parts. Now what I mean by sensitize is perhaps a difficult thing to grasp.
All matter is triune in nature possessing a molecular, atomic, and etheric construct.
Each of these zones has the ability to vibrate to a certain degree, ie. the lesser zone dishes its energy to the next higher zone until the three zones are at maximum vibration. The matter is now said to be sensitized.
Why? Well it's obvious that if more energy were imparted to the mass, then we would begin to see physical changes in its dimensions. These phenomena would seem strange as we lack orthodox information along these lines. We enter the twilight zone.
In any case, given the power or level of exaltation of our stone, we would expect the transmutation to occur throughout. Of this metallic tree of three metals, the lower hanging fruit is most easily picked  Very Happy  and so one would expect the least matured metal to accept more of the tinging energy/vibration before it resonates onwards up the "tree".

T.P. wrote:
Mercury is in liquid state in this experiment and there is a special iron container for this purpose but you can use other methods as well.
I'm sure that you can attempt to manipulate matter with fields of all types. But there is a certain trick in all of this.
First, as I've mentioned, the matter must be sensitized which is akin to the alchemic "transmutation can only occur while metals are fused or in a state of flux" principle.
Then you would need a particular knowledge by where the major or minor occult forces can be made predominant or less so ; A governor so to speak.

The occultists did this with sound. The acoustic theory of vibrations is where your discovery lies. Understanding how to manipulate the mass chord of anything that occupies space is what you wish to accomplish.
The 3rds actively affect the shell of matter or its molecular parts. The 6ths affect the atomic parts and subdivide into musical major and minor sections controlled by exact pitch. Here is where you "majorize or minorize" your subject matter. The atomic realm is akin to the spirit realm of the alchemists. This is why Tesla built his coil, to give control to the vibrations that are well beyond the norm. These vibrations can do some harm as well as good, but the practitioner must be well versed. Why?
Because in accessing the atomic, we are at the doorstep of the etheric or soul of matter. If the soul of matter is freed without control, then you have Hiroshima or something along those lines.
Knowledge is a double-edged sword my friend. To possess profound knowledge should require wisdom, otherwise we're doomed to an early resetting of the clock as a species.
Simply running currents through metals, liquid or solid won't net you anything unless by fluke which is what occurs in most cases where experimenters work along these lines.
Kinda like John Huchinson playing with old navy radio equipment and making objects levitate without any theory NOR any control.

Still, these ideas are interesting. Everything begins with an idea!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:41 pm

I have advanced a little further from just an idea as i will slowly but surely demonstrate.

Few years ago i realized that it costs too much to pursue the Great Work and lots of pain to go through without any certainty of success. I decided to find a shortcut to transmutation through a particular which led me to modern techniques and equipment.There are traces here and there to be found, for example:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2013/03/14/tiny-nuclear-reactions-inside-compact-fluorescent-bulbs/#199942c06bd7

Some big companies like Siemens patented this method:

http://panospappas.gr/stageira/GB_243670.pdf
http://panospappas.gr/stageira/GB_247508.pdf
http://panospappas.gr/stageira/GB_248314.pdf
http://panospappas.gr/stageira/GB_250890.pdf
http://panospappas.gr/stageira/GB_233715.pdf

Last edited by T.P. on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:09 pm

T.P. wrote:
I have advanced a little further from just an idea as i will slowly but surely demonstrate.

Few years ago i realized that it costs too much to pursue the Great Work and lots of pain to go through without any certainty of success. I decided to find a shortcut to transmutation through a particular which led me to modern techniques and equipment.There are traces here and there to be found, for example:
Some big companies like Siemens patented this method:

Unfortunately the Forbes link wasn't working but the Seimen patent was a nice read. What first caught my attention was the date.
Then I saw that they were attempting to use the disruptive discharges through transformers and the light bulb went off.
I was pessimistic and I'm still pessimistic but thoroughly tickled.

As I went through the patent, reference was finally made of Tesla.

"It has now been found that the amount of gold obtainable in this way are considerably increased if the discontinuous discharge takes place at a high frequency. For the current direct or alternating currents may be used. The frequency can be produced with or without special oscillation circuits or directly by high frequency machines. Such currents as those of Tesla."

While reading the patents it became apparent that this method lacked lustre and that the art involved was not well tuned as the amendments made this quite clear. And although I know for certain that these methods produce results, I'm not entirely sold on the idea. It's not clear to me if mercury is actually converted or if gold is found in the mercuric gas after electrical separation.

To toy with these high frequency vibrations requires a profound understanding. Siemens was certainly attempting to lock down a method to obtain gold having become aware that gold was found in some of the Nikola Tesla spark gap contrivances.

Nice find T.P

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:44 pm

I have copied the Forbes article since it is of newer date and it confirms some of the findings in the Siemens patents.

Mechanics of transmutation ImageMechanics of transmutation ImageMechanics of transmutation ImageMechanics of transmutation ImageMechanics of transmutation Image

Last edited by T.P. on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Now we could make few conclusions. In both cases mercury was partially transmuted by being exposed to electro-magnetic fields and also of notice is that mercury was in the 4th state of matter when that happened: plasma.

There are numerous other experiments performed in similar circumstances and yielding Gold at the end. Let's now look at the famous english scientist Arthur George Bloxam and his patent:
(Copy the link with the right mouse button and remove adf.ly/246619/)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq6nak266c2o9m7/Bloxam.pdf

Later an italian scientist by the name of Vittorio Volpato took the Georges patent and improved it and patented it again under his name:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i938ffame7wba6g/Volpato.pdf

Now this is getting interesting. Why would Vittorio Volpato improve a process and spend additional time and money to patent it again?

To finish off with the iron to gold series of patents we should examine Marie Roux's method. It is like Chemical Garden in a Dry Way.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kadwwp0470nvanc/Roux.pdf

Last edited by T.P. on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 pm

For those interested in further improving Bloxam/Volpato method i would suggest to compare it very closely with Marie Roux's method.

The last step in Bloxam/Volpato patents is to add fine sand (which is silica) to the magnetized iron chloride mixture and then heat it for several hours until it metallizes into Gold.

Marie Roux's process starts right away with mixing iron with silica (which is the same thing as sand!) and then heating it on high temperature for about 15 minutes but by passing electric current through the iron/silica matrix! It appears that Gold is born at this final step in all 3 patents!

How about we improve this process even further?

We start by first magnetizing iron for couple of days as Vittorio Volpato states: "to impress a centripetal velocity on the electrons of their molecules." Next we add diluted hydrochloric acid to the magnetized iron that it is still under magnetic centripetal velocity (magnet could be attached below the vessel containing iron+acid mixture or sandwiched between two repelling magnets). Here we could follow prolonged Volpato's acid baths in the manner he improved them.

Finally we mix very fine sand/silica to our magnetized iron+acid mixture and follow from here on Marie Roux's process by passing an electric current through our crucible during our melting process.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 pm

The method appears easy enough to follow. And I lend merit to this line of working.
I especially liked that Volpato acknowledged that all matter is composed of the same stuff...electrons! Sounds a lot like what John Keely said, only being ahead of his peers, he called electrons atomoles.

His reasoning also resembles the cosmogony of Walter Russell who I noticed you are cognizant of.

The sand/iron powder ratio must be the key to be worked out. The results are irrefutable though...even if you need a magnifying glass to see the veins and crystallization.
I can see a few different ways to experiment along these lines.
Have you ever heard of a coherer? Also a Tesla Coil of a suitable diameter within which to sit the containing vessel would be a great tool to produce high magnetic pressures.
Still, I'm not sure what was considered a decent return. There is talk of industrial scaling but what exactly is this? They process tons of earth to obtain an ounce of gold these days. This would hardly be worth the effort other than as the hobby of a gold bug. But I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 11:44 pm

The return is a real challenge in those patents: few grams of gold at best and it is difficult to separate them from the matrix. Not to mention the cost of equipment needed for the experiments. I have never heard of coherer but it reminded me of vacuum experiments of George Ohsawa. I guess you have heard of it already:

Mechanics of transmutation Pg26-27Mechanics of transmutation Pg28-29

An important detail is that sodium and oxygen were mixed in a 4th state of matter: plasma which is neutral.

There is a good chance that i have discovered a direct method for Gold production but if it truly works then i am really afraid to publish it openly. According to ICP-MS machines it works 100% but the question is are ICP-MS machines 100% reliable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanics of transmutation   Mechanics of transmutation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanics of transmutation
Page 1 of 1