The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding labratory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

Rebuilding labratory Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 2:08 am

Rebuilding labratory 20221213

Basic lab set up much more glassware needs to be set up

alexbr likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 6:31 pm

You're doing a disservice to others, by saying that what you're doing is alchemy, and that you possess a Silver Stone and so forth.

Take this approach I'm making with you in good faith, because It's where I'm coming from. No filter, no sugar coating, this is what I honestly think.

You made this post, and people are able to comment on it, so don't be surprised if people might beg to differ like I am.

Is your Ego more important online than it is to lead people to The Way?

I get it. Sometimes I get things wrong. But you're posting a bunch of random non alchemical stuff calling it PH Stone, Silver Stone, etc without testing the stuff you're making.

I took a look, and I don't see anything alchemical about what you're doing.

My main concern is guiding people to liberation from suffering. Nothing matters to me anymore, unfortunately, but my compassion persists, I shall do this thing, because I love everyone, even though nothing matters, my emotion, my ego, my desires, I don't matter. If we live or die, who cares, if it happens, it happens but my compassion for others persists still.

My emotions are lies. Anger until Regret, Regret brings shame, until it wades away, and a new feeling is ready to take its place.

Yet with compassion... I want to help people, It's all I care about, I'm saying all this because, this is primarily the main reasons why I challenge viewpoints now online in regards to alchemy, truth vs truth, whose is closer find out next time on dragon ball z lol!

I don't want people spending their entire life in pursuit of alchemy to not find anything. Unfortunately, this is the reality for many. But for me, because of Chasm369, Schmuldvich, Krisztian, and Pneumatican, I was able to see things very different, and without these 4 individuals, I would have still been a Christian preaching about Hell, devoted to the Book of Aquarius FALSE method of producing the PH Stone.

I was certainly doomed without these people.

Things like these posts, with strong assertions over the non-alchemical being alchemical, and Book of Aquarius saying its their way or the high way kinda thing can sometimes be helpful, for example, Book of Aquarius introducted me to alchemy, one day when I felt some weird calling and I found myself on weird places in the internet, and found myself a hard to find unpopular forum where I met these 4 people.

The same book provides many useful quotes, and a good quick simple introduction to alchemy and its history, if you ignore its practical approach.

Posts like yours can be inspiring to take on a lab approach to alchemy.

Book of Aquarius is misleading while it can be helpful in one area.

Your posts I find are misleading but may also be helpful in inspiring and encouraging others to get started as I have found.

alexbr likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 1:26 pm

Lmfao whatever glad your such fan boy to write all this for me I love you thank you but I'm too busy to care to even read ^_^ your obviously venom and base consciousness. We all do what we can bud. Peace be upon you queen
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:
Lmfao whatever glad your such fan boy to write all this for me I love you thank you but I'm too busy to care to even read ^_^ your obviously venom and base consciousness. We all do what we can bud. Peace be upon you queen

I'm pretty confident you and Traveller are the same person.

Anyway, you didn't have to take what I said in a negative way but you did. I'm not your fan boy, nobody on Earth is.

I'm saying what I'm saying for your benefit, and other peoples benefits, so others may not be led astray by your wannabe non-alchemical processes, that's all.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 11:09 pm

tAlchemist… I hope you have not left the Christian faith. Christ is the only path that ultimately matters! I have discovered how to make a white stone. But I wouldn’t have been able to do it without God. Keep looking towards Christ! Everything else is insignificant beside that!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 3:35 pm

E-thor wrote:
tAlchemist… I hope you have not left the Christian faith. Christ is the only path that ultimately matters! I have discovered how to make a white stone. But I wouldn’t have been able to do it without God. Keep looking towards Christ! Everything else is insignificant beside that!

Are we speaking cryptically/allegorically when speaking of Christ, or the modern day literal orthodox version where ONLY Jesus is Christ?

I do think Christ is the only path that matters but it depends on if we are speaking from an esoteric/occult perspective or an exoteric one.

As much as I would kind of love to fall back into that orthodox exoteric belief I once had, I can't...

Christ is not much different than Buddha. They both called Self, and Father under different names. Siddhartha Gautama called it Buddha, and Jesus called it Christ, and Hermes Trismegistus spoke of his way, and the Quran spoke of their way towards Mecca, some call it Nirvana, in alchemy and magic some call it Subtle and Gross, Sol & Luna, Above and Below.... Different people, different cultures calling the same things under different terms/names, and writing their own versions on how to get to the Top.

This is at least, how I perceive it.

The Bible, and I'm not gonna say this is only what the book is about but from what I've gathered, it's a book about Self-Transformation of Alchemy and Magic... of Self, and how to utilize the Magical immaterial and the Alchemical material Philosophers' Stone also a book being a guide on how to acquire it.

Genesis 1:2 from what I can tell is the Putrefaction or Black stage.

My understanding is that the whole Bible is like this. Its cryptic like our alchemy texts, the Bible written in its own peculiar style veiled, so pearls are not cast before swine as the Bible becomes as it has, more widespread and more publically available.

I don't wish to make you upset with this question I'm about to pose to you, remember, I was once Christian, so... this is a question I myself am faced with... Do you know that God is real? How could one possibly know? Christians are to believe, to have faith, this is not knowing, if any Christian really ''knew'', than how could I have possibly left a religion, if I knew the truth that this religion is the way? I think no Christian can really know God is real, they can only have a very strong conviction in the possibility, they trust that God is real, which is akin to trusting an idea.... How can one know that God is real?

Ultimately, I want to make it clear, that I view Christanity from an occult perspective, not like the modern day religious people do.

I do believe Christanity is The Way but perhaps not in the same sense that most people generally conceive Christianity to be... in other words, we are ALL God, we are our Sons & Daughters of God capable of achieving Christhood.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 3:46 am

Sorry, then you are lost. The NT is steeped in history. Christ gave us proof of his divinity by resurrecting from the dead! There is no occult path through Christ! Only delusion then judgement! I’m sorry you don’t see that! The true God has given me incredible insights into the natural world and into the truth behind alchemy! I’m sorry I can’t share them with you!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 12:04 pm

E-thor wrote:
Sorry, then you are lost. The NT is steeped in history. Christ gave us proof of his divinity by resurrecting from the dead! There is no occult path through Christ! Only delusion then judgement! I’m sorry you don’t see that! The true God has given me incredible insights into the natural world and into the truth behind alchemy! I’m sorry I can’t share them with you!

No need to be sorry. We all are on our own paths, believing and reaching for things we see, good luck on your journey.

Just a side note: The Stone is what resurrects not Jesus personally, It's the Stone that truly is Christ, as this is our Exalted Proto-Matter that transmutes and makes things new again i.e ressurection.

The Creation of this Elixir, was in fact, the story of Jesus Christ all along, matters on how you look at things.

Believe what you want. Good luck and enjoy life fellowman!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 1:59 am

E-thor wrote:
The true God has given me incredible insights into the natural world and into the truth behind alchemy! I’m sorry I can’t share them with you!

Hi
1 free to do what you want, believe in what you want, good luck and best wishes for the road you're on

2 but in this regard, he shares the secrets that your god would have made you intuit if you can't compare yourself and share them (nb open sharing and total that are the basics and rules of this nik forum) keep them but then why say you have them without then not being able to prove anything at all these are the usual inconclusive blah blah blah and that lead to absolutely nothing
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 2:48 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
IAOhohenheim wrote:

I'm pretty confident you and Traveller are the same person.

I think this guy and conmanndc are the same person
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 3:59 am

Alexbr—I have nothing to prove… and I don’t share much! I think unless you can discover it for yourself.. then it isn’t worth the journey!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 4:06 am

E-thor wrote:
Alexbr—I have nothing to prove… and I don’t share much! I think unless you can discover it for yourself.. then it isn’t worth the journey!

Then you are the usual useless blah blah perhaps this forum of nik rip is not for you here we are talking about alchemy and we agree operationally on this this has always been the purpose of this forum and it is not the place for useless religious delusions

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: alexbr i are let's all be calm   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 4:12 am

I am with alexbr let's chill
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 2:46 pm

alexbr wrote:
E-thor wrote:

Then you are the usual useless blah blah perhaps this forum of nik rip is not for you here we are talking about alchemy and we agree operationally on this this has always been the purpose of this forum and it is not the place for useless religious delusions

I haven’t commented for years for a reason. Most of it is useless information here. I’ve never seen anything by you that is remotely related to the work. You don’t deserve anything I have! And insulting me isn’t going to get you any closer.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 3:42 pm

E-thor wrote:
alexbr wrote:
E-thor wrote:
I haven’t commented for years for a reason. Most of it is useless information here. I’ve never seen anything by you that is remotely related to the work. You don’t deserve anything I have! And insulting me isn’t going to get you any closer.

a usual irrelevant and fatuous blah blah you don't even deserve an answer I remind you that in this forum nik euo alchemy is done here and for what concerns me my alchemical operation look at my posts and my photos on the work and the results obtained nb THIS is nik rip forum and it is a forum with expressly operational rules of total and mutual sharing So please stop it with useless religious delusions dear blah blah,
SO post please facts and not nonsense thanks
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 3:40 pm

-

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 5:05 pm

Catalan version below...
---
Call me too much, but here and in general in the world of the Alchemists, only poor people are found who are only looking for some "God" or "master" to guide them like babies on their way along the way of the Stone. There are no gods or teachers, and the day some clown appears to you and tells you that he is the teacher you were waiting for, you are already at a point where you don't need anyone, least of all a wretch who appears now that the work is already done, almost done and that in the moments that would have really helped you they never presented themselves. In fact, all these clowns are just demons who come to manipulate and redired your energy and achievements. So be careful.

Another thing, maybe you think you have a great thing or a great document that only you have and you hide it like a treasure, but the truth is that the net is full of these "treasures" and no one takes anything from them of profit from them. So don't hang around and go to work, otherwise don't waste your time with alchemy and dedicate yourself to something else, it will make you more profitable. The Stone is made with your will, mind and work, and not with those of others. Fulcanelli for me is a clown and therefore Alex you can put all the docs you want on so-and-so that I particularly don't waste time following any of his instructions taken from crap and stupid delusions.

Good luck guys.

Basilisk, little Regulus, little King.

-------
Digueu-me sobrat però aquí i en general al mon dels Alquimistes només e trobat una pobre gent que només cerca algun “Deu” o “mestre” que el guií com a nadons en el seu camí per la via de la Pedra. No hi ha deus ni mestres, i el dia que algun pallasso us aparegui i us digui que ell es el mestre que esperàveu es que ja esteu en un punt on no necessiteu a ningú i menys a un desgraciat que apareix ara que la feina ja esta quasi feta i que en els moments que de veritat us haurien ajudat mai es varen presentar. De fet tots aquests pallassos només son dimonis que us venen a manipular i a reedificar la vostre energia i fets aconseguits. Per tant aneu amb compte.

Un altre cosa, potser us creieu que teniu una gran cosa o gran document que només el teniu vosaltres i l’amagueu com un tresor però la veritat es que d’aquests “tresors” la xarxa n’és plena i ningú no en treu res de profit d’ells. Així que deixeu-vos de collonades i aneu per feina sino no perdeu més el temps amb l’alquímia i dediqueu-vos a una altre cosa, us farà més profit. La Pedra es fa amb la vostra voluntat, ment i treball, i no amb els dels altres. Fulcanelli per a mi es un pallasso i per tant Alex ja pots posar tots els docs que vulguis del fulanu aquest que jo particularment no perdre el temps seguin cap de les seves indicacions prenyades de merda i deliris estúpids.

Bona sort companys.

Infernal Sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9z70ofZ4A
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:04 pm

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:07 pm

[quote="alexbr"]
E-thor wrote:

Hi E-thor partly about how this forum is you are so much right

Therefore

Listen BUT instead Rather than always argue between us that this leads to nothing and instead our forum languishes

SO as I have already written because we all won't stop arguing and now instead we are seriously addressing the concept that you too indicated of the key as the material of iron nb material iron which Fulcanrlli indicates as the real material on which to work and that is, in various pages of the of his books example page 410 etc mystery of the cathedrals regarding the SECRET of IRON we also see the text

https://www.amazon.fr/s?k=%22la+pierre+philosophale+scientifique%22&crid=EE9SWCBXVS8V&sprefix=%2Caps%2C221&ref=nb_sb_ss_recent_1_0_recent

Moreover

DIARIES dr Emmerit direct disciple of the Cotion alvart-Pierre Dujol / FULCANELLI lineage

also because to clarify the dry way etc and the Fulcanelli etc we all together do not face a critical study of the 10 years of laboratory diaries (diaries written by Dr Emmerit from the year 1837 to the year 1948) years of laboratory work on the dry road alhaest etc which are original testimonials and therefore, as I have already extensively written, a real precious treasure because those years of serious work by workers are all reported very meticulously and which are all developed and described very clearly in the operative diaries of Dr Emmerit who, I repeat, was a direct disciple of the lineage of the dry via Cotion alvart-Pierre Dujol / FULCANELLI

Regard Alexbr

for Basilisk

Hi Basilisk essentially you are right and that's why that instead of hypothesizing or giving credit to anyone we instead propose a serious study of traditional documents or manuscripts and diaries and documents that were very much inside real traditional circles of ancient rc etc documents true and original of true lineages and all dictated by the direct experience of work in the laboratory true and concrete laboratory work which is always painstakingly explained and deepened by those serious and qualified traditional circles of the ancient

SO it is therefore precisely to avoid believing anyone who proclaims himself a master or similar that all of us for studies, research and experimentation we only and always turn only to manuscripts diaries internal paper correspondence which are all very little known texts laboratory operatives true precious strictly operational originals of true traditional rc and traditional circles

regard

...................here the original in italian....

Hi E-thor in parte su come è questo forum hai tanto ragione

e dunque Senti MA invece Piuttosto di polemizzare sempre tra noi che questo non porta a nulla e invece il nostro forum langue

SO come ho gia scritto perche noi tutti non la smettiamo di polemizzare e ora invece affrontiamo seriamente il concetto che anche tu indicavi della chiave come materia del ferro nb materia ferro che fulcanrlli indica come la vera materia su cui lavorare e cio lo in varie pagine dei dei suoi libri esempio pag 410 etc mistero delle cattedrali al riguardo del SEGRETO del FERRO vediamo ache il testo

https://www.amazon.fr/sk=%22la+pierre+philosophale+scientifique%22&crid=EE9SWCBXVS8V&sprefix=%2Caps%2C221&ref=nb_sb_ss_recent_1_0_recent

inoltre :

DIARI dr Emmerit discepolo diretto del lignaggio Cotion alvart-Pierre Dujol / FULCANELLI

inoltre perche per fare chiarezza sulla via secca etc e sul Fulcanelli noi tutti assieme non affrontiano tutti assieme uno studio critico dei 1O anni di diari laboratorio (diari scritti dal dr Emmerit dal anno 1837 al anno 1948 ) anni di laboro di laboratorio sulla via secca alhaest etc che sono originali testinomianze e che dunque come ho gia ampiamente scritto un vero tesoro prezioso perche quegli anni di serio lavoro di lavoratori sono tutti riportati molto minuziosamente e che sono tutti svulippati e descritti molto chiaramente nei diari operativi del dr Emmerit che ribadisco era discepolo diretto del lignaggio di via secca Cotion alvart-Pierre Dujol / FULCANELLI

Regard Alexbr

per Basilisk

Hi Basilisk essenzialmnete hai ragione ed è per questo che che noi invece di ipotizzare o dare credito a chiunque noi proponiamo invece di cio un serio studio su documenti o manoscritti e diari tradizionali e documenti che erano molto interni a veri circoli tradizionali degli antichi rc etc dicumenti veri e originali di veri lignaggi e tutti dettati dalla esperienza diretta del lavoro al laboratorio vero e concreto lavori di laboratorio che è sempre puntigliosamente spiegato e approfondito di quei seri e qualificati circoli tradizionali degli antichi

SO è dunque proprio di per evitare di credere a chichesia che si auto-proclami maestro o simile che tutti noi per studi ricerche e sperimentazioni noi solo e sempre ci rivolgiamo solo a manoscritti diari corrispondenza cartacea interna che sono tutti testi molto poco conosciuti oprativi di laboratorio dei veri prrziosi originali strettamente operativi di veri cenacoli trasizionali rc e della tradizione

regard
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 11:17 pm

HELLO E-thor Basilisk and EVERYONE HERE IS AS I PROMISED

THE OPERATIVE DIARIES OF THE LABORATORY OF THE DRY WAY AND NOT of Doctor EMMERIT diaries from 1937 to 28 aug 1948 of the laboratory of the him operation on dry way etc .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0

AND NOW WE CAN ALL TOGETHER WITH RESPECT OF MUTUAL DIFFERENCES ANALYZE AND STUDY ON REAL AND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FROM WORKSHOPS OF THE TRUE TRADITIONAL LINEAGE OF BY HENRI COTON ALVART PIERRE DUJOL/FULCANELLI

ps
as you will see in the publication of the diaries the French friends they have decised of attached at the operational diaries of laboratory of 10 years of Dr Emmerit's also some writings with alchemical mystical symbolic themes by Coton Alvart who was the direct disciple of Dujol

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 2:44 am

Alex, have you any proof or idea or... if this guy accomplished anything of value, the PS or something near it?? because if not this is lost of time...

and well, tell your opinion, works... with this doc, no?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 6:37 am

Basilisk wrote:

Alex, have you any proof or idea or... if this guy accomplished anything of value, the PS or something near it?? because if not this is lost of time...

and well, tell your opinion, works... with this doc, no?

Hi Basilisk yes of course obvious otherwise we didn't publish these diaries yes of course in serious and truly qualified and truly traditional Fulcanellian environments it is known by all (and it is enough to do 2 simple searches in unternet etc to be sure of this) that Henri Coton Alvart was an adept and a great alchemist who had made together with Dujol Fulcanelli the stone and nb Henri Coton Alvart was the direct teacher of dr Emerit who under his direct indignation compiled these precious and rare diaries And it is precisely for the true and traditional òpèrativira of fulcanelli described openly and without veils in these diaries that they are recognized by true and traditional practitioners of Fulcanelli's true ways as a real rarity and a precious treasure. So if you don't agree with this option, yes via dry etc masterfully described here please friend let's enter the terms and find out why and what instead you believe is the right alchemy with which according to you we should operate??

regard Alexbr

Hi Basilisk si certo ovvio se no mica pybblicavamo questi diari
si certo negli ambienti Fulcanelliani seri e veramente qualificati e veramente tradizionali
è risaputo da tutti (e basta fare 2 semplici ricerhe in unternet etc per accertasene ) che Henri Coton Alvart era un adepto
e un grande alchimista che aveva realizzaro assieme a Dujol Fulcanelli la pietra e nb Henri Coton Alvart fu il maestro diretto del dr Emerit
il quale sotto i suoi indegnameti diretti redasse questi preziosi e rari diari
Ed è proprio per l'òpèrativira vera e tradizionale di fulcanelli descritta apertamente e senza veli in questi diari
che essi sono riconosciuri dai veri e tradizionali praticabti le vere vie di Fulcanelli come una vera rarita e un tesoro prezioso.
Dunque se non si è daccordo con questa oprativita si via secca etc qui magistralmente descritta
per favore amico entriamo nei termini e approfondisci perche e cosa invece tu ritieni
che invece sia la giusta alchimia con cui seconfo te bisognerebbe operare??

regard Alexbr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding labratory   Rebuilding labratory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding labratory
Page 1 of 1