The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Empty
PostSubject: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 3:02 am

I see it as a sign that this secret art even spanning back to Egypt was reserved only to the elites. Now growing enlightenment with the spreed of the internet has made it easier to complie the sacred teachings and speed up the process. The positive male attacks to the female negative seeking to bond to the one birthing a medicine the alchemical child or the ruby red sun. Electricity is a natural force and when controlled deconstruct and reconstruct gold ions suspending them in a completely safe medicine. It's tasteless unlike silver and there are no known health risks to over consuming gold in this size nanoparticles. Again science needs to study how these nano particles affect Neuro connectivity in the brain. Silver has no negative consequences but can turn your skin blue but thats all. There is no known toxicity from gold nanoparticles.
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 3:38 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Well its up to your opinion but opinions are just opinions not Material.
Have you ever tried the experiment i display? I post videos to Tesch the process there are no toxic byproducts produced by the gold electrode and the gold anode pardon my spelling lol. But no i do not let my clips which attached to my leads drip into the solution so no zinc iron whatever the clips that hold the gold are made of but it is a potential contaminet so ever effort is done to keep the plugs out of the electrolysis process so that only gold is interacting with the solution. No the molar amounts of chlorine and hydrogen and oxygen are released from the solution and form no by products. I do not need to filter nor is pracricle and may infact ruin the final materal because colloids and be tricky and unstable aggrogating from the most simplmaterials like salt and anything else thats a base.

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 7:44 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 7:51 pm

Much love brotha

100 mg of salt - no iodine - a very small pinch

150 mg Sodium Citrate - a tiny bit more of a pinch

600 ml of distilled H2O

1 drop corn syrup

Gold anode

Copper cathode

Heat to 80-85 c

30 volts DC

about 1 hour 40 v 30 mins
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:07 pm

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:14 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:19 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:21 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:38 pm

😿

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 9:07 pm

Sorry for misgenderfying you i deeply apologize. Its hard for me to read these small texts and i cant tell if it is hostility or not i apologize and will be kinder

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 10:30 pm

One being that your own body stops making as much of it’s own stone
The stone’s anti-aging effects are known to wane a bit when you stop using it and i am pretty sure this is why.
I kinda liken it to that series limitless but maybe not as dramatic as that
And also as i said everyone reacts a little differently too it
I personally am very sensitive to it but i think my body makes a lot of it’s own
Im naturally healthy and young looking
I’m in my early 40’s but people still think im 20 something
Everyone in my family is this way we live to about 125 years and we don’t start aging till after 60
We are decendants of the old Giduwa preisthood called the sicarii so i think my ancestors might have eaten a fair share of the stone themselves.

I do not think the body stops producing its own stone infact its what most people lack from having not a diverse diet especially organic there are less golf nano particles zinc copper ect. This i think is bad for the mind and body. All things in blasnce. I really enjoy what you do half to say on this though it is intriguing to me because I consume under 300 ppm everyday at least and i do it helps with my mushroom complex i tkse for neurogenesis because certain fungus do cause brain cells regrowth and strengthen the coating on the axons. This in combo to me is. Super food combination and take minute amounts of my colloidal silver for immune support as well as the feminine goddess energy i think it posessss
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 11:10 pm

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 11:18 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 1:58 am

Mtktz isnt that orbitally rearranged *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! Elements hypothesis which is also banned on this forum for some reason and for kinda great reason because it's easier to take white powder salts than colloidal gold.
Now in your opinion and I'm open minded can gold be brought to a white non toxic powder? I know a red powdered medicinecis possible from the stone
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 2:16 am

Im not against the hypothesis that gold can be made into a white silicate but there is veryittle science or reason to beyond just mixing white crystal silicates usually mined from cave fine quarts Himalayan sea salt to the salt from the human source at its extreme for ingestion.
Metallic salts can be easily made and were used by Paracelsus be it toxic compounds such as mercury salts that did actually treat infection.
The Egyptians were very interested in this pure solusble salt depicted as little cakes and even dedicated temples for processing them. But archeology does not know what made these salts special.
Its the white man the Jewish peoples cooked with whatever they had while in exhile in the desert for its rejuvenating properties probably .
There are so many snake oil salesman and people who to my mind self deluded into making a cult of worship for particular types of salt solutions with little to no actual connection to the alchemical path authentically as gold and silver were the medicines that were trying to made into a edible form. I think this *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! hypothesis is only half to the story becused if you were a classical alchemist looking to dissolve gold you would always look for the best alkahest salt represented by death and corpus as over long digestion these salts would dissolve gold into the ruby red elixer. there are similar cults of thought which consider the distilled spirit that comes from the saturated gold salt solution was guided by the moon and was a medicine in itself if a silver coin was placed and gently allowed to tarnish i to the distilled spirit.
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:22 am

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:28 am

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:31 am

That sounds extremely dangerous to me and those extra elements and compounds are poisonous to the body
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:32 am

But I support your hypothesis and endeavors
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:35 am

I have heated the white gold is what substance with strange gravitational powers and transmutes base metals but I find this vulgar to persue let alone no evidence
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:37 am

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:42 am

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:43 am

I give my honors to these hypotheses i would not do them myself because of the sodium hydroxide and its funds as well as toxicity reacting with water to produce oxygen like you said but also hydrogen j think if ammonia is mixed with sodium hydroxide you better have a fine hold and some strong glass i do not think they do not work well together .i just follow nature with the exception of electrolysis but hey nature created the electrolysis machine
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:46 am

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep   No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No known toxicity for gold nanoparticles well prep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next