The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mart - Mart - Mart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

Mart - Mart - Mart Empty
PostSubject: Mart - Mart - Mart   Mart - Mart - Mart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 3:51 pm

Ciao Alex & co.,

what do you find remarkable from this agonizing board about Mart???
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Mart - Mart - Mart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mart - Mart - Mart   Mart - Mart - Mart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 4:37 pm

Basilisk wrote:
Ciao Alex & co.,

what do you find remarkable from this agonizing board about Mart???

Patrik Riviere is sucked Patrik Riviere he sucked I totally agree , with this forced scam he sucked and ruined all his quite interesting work, books, etc, done previously for old and senile idiots and with this rubbish scam he ruined everything
but in the past, even if you read them you will see it and instead they are priceless and traditional and priceless peaks, I have always said Dr Emeri's diaries, see the previous posts where everything is well explained
so it's not yes patrik that is this discussion patrik was a scammer and I absolutely totally agree with this
but instead please here we discuss the texts of Puche Riart and his new hypotheses and research on operations with glass and copper etc on texts by Fulcabelli
and the exceptional diaries of 10 years of operations on dry roads etc from 1937 to 1948 by Dr Emerit Dujols HCA on iron copper etc as possible prima materia
so away parik revire that with the video he only attempted to defraud please let's discuss this

my best regards alexbr

Hi
Concordo totalmente patrik riviere con questa truffa forzatura ha fatto schifo e rovimato per vecchia e ricoglionimento senile tutto il suo abbastanza interessante lavoro libri etc fatto in precedenza e con sta schifezza truffa lui ha rovinato tutto
ma nei yesti di puche ubvece sino ben fiversi se li leggi lo vedrai e invece sono inestimabili e ytadizionali e inestimabili cime da sempre dico i diari di Dr Emeri vedi su cio i post precedenti dove è ben spiegati tutto cio
dunque non è si patrik che è questa discussione patrik è stato un truffatore e su questo concordo assolutamente totalmente
ma invece perfavore qui discutiamo sui testi di Puche Riart e sue nuove ipotesi e ricerche di operativita con vetro e rame etc su testi di Fulcabelli
e gli eccezionali diari di 10 anni di operativita su via secca etc dal 1937 al 1948 di Dr Emerit Dujols HCA sul ferro rame etc come possibile prima materia
dunque via parik rivire che col video ha solo vercato di truffare perfavore discutiamo su questo

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

Mart - Mart - Mart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mart - Mart - Mart   Mart - Mart - Mart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 5:40 pm

and your opinion is???

I do not read more books for some time, I are in "data_overrun" mode... Not is only a question of read a book, is the digestion of what you read...

make a synopsis of the books you posted if you want...

but in my opinion nobody need to "invent new paths", "discover truths", "investigate deep", "reveal discoveries", say "I find real alchemy" etc, etc...

P. Riverie not is a follower of Fulclashit? or maybe of Harry Pota? or Peter Pan??
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Mart - Mart - Mart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mart - Mart - Mart   Mart - Mart - Mart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 12:25 pm

Basilisk wrote:
and your opinion is??? I do not read more books for some time, I are in "data_overrun" mode... Not is only a question of read a book, is the digestion of what you read...

but in my opinion nobody need to "invent new paths", "discover truths", "investigate deep", "reveal discoveries", say "I find real alchemy" etc, etc...

Hi Basilisk i have proposed and am proposing an analysis of new unpublished texts on the possible routes of Fulcanelli Filalete etc. therefore first those who want to delve deeper must necessarily read and know the texts and only then together they say after having read the proposed texts their own opinions but knowing well and in depth what is written in the texts otherwise there are no common bases for the comparison and analysis of the texts on the path of Fulcanelli and on its different hypothetical operational methodologies indicated in those texts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0

https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

my best regard alexbr

ps

Basilisk wrote:
P. Riverie not is a follower of Fulclashit? or maybe of Harry Pota? or Peter Pan??

YES P. Riverie of course it's true the old and stoned scammer Patrik Riviere, yes is true he studied and researched and wrote also about Fulcanelli but also about much more. And on this I repeat once again as I already told you that Patrik Riviere scammed in the video on his fake transmutation and that this was truly disgusting, I totally agree with you, Patrik Riviere with this forcing scam sucked and with this false cleft he ruined for old and senile stoned all his quite interesting research of articles books etc that he had done previously

,,,,,,,,,IN ITALIAN ORIGINAL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Basilisk wrote:
and your opinion is??? I do not read more books for some time, I are in "data_overrun" mode... Not is only a question of read a book, is the digestion of what you read...

Hi Basilisk io ho proposto e propongo una analisi di testi nuovi inediti sulle possibili vie di fulcanelli filalete etc dunque prima chi vuole approfondire deve necessariamente leggere e conoscere i testi e solo dopo  poi assieme  dice dipo averli letti i bati testi proposti le proprie opinioni ma sapendo bene e approfonditamente cosa nei testi ce scritto se no non ci sono le basi comuni del confronto e analisi dei testi sulla via di fulcanelli e sulle sue diverse ipotetiche metodologie operative indicate in qei testi
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0

https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

my best regard alexbr

ps

Basilisk wrote:

SI P. Riverie  certo è vero il truffatore vecchio e rincoglionito Patrik Riviere è vero lui studiava e ricercava e scriveva anche su Fulcanelli ma anche su molto altro E ti su questo ribadisco ancora una volta come ti ho già detto su che Patrik Riviere ha truffato nel video sulla sua falsa trasmutazione e che sia stato questi un vero schifo io concordo totalmente con te il Patrik Riviere con questa truffa forzatura ha fatto schifo e con questo schiso falso lui ha rovinato per vecchia e rincoglionimento senile tutto le sue  ricerche abbastanza interessanti di articoli libri etc che aveva fatto in precedenza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mart - Mart - Mart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mart - Mart - Mart   Mart - Mart - Mart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mart - Mart - Mart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: