The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The myths of the Via seca i via humida

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

The myths of the Via seca i via humida Empty
PostSubject: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:19 am

After reading some years books on Alchemy I never find any big guy writing about "via sica & humid", dry and wet paths to make the PS. So this is only a imbecility more from Fullcashit??? ----- and a lot OF guys fall in parroting endlessly repetitively and repeatedly about a supposed dry and wet paths... achieving ---- NOTHING!!!

OF COURSE THIS DRY AND WET PATHS ARE FANTASY LIES FROM SILLY GUYS LIKE FULLCASHIT AND CO.

NO EXIST ANY DRY OR WET PATH!!!

The reality of a wet and dry tech IS ONLY TO DISSOLVE METALS ---- NOTHING MORE!!!

IF SOMEONE STARTS TO TALK ABOUT DRY AND WET PATHS ------- SMILE...

The first cut won't hurt at all
The second only makes you wonder
The third will have you on your knees
You start bleeding I start screaming

It's too late the decision is made by fate
Time to prove what forever should last
Whose feelings are so true as to stand the test?
Whose demands are so strong as to parry all attempts?

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Basilisk wrote:
After reading some years books on Alchemy I never find any big guy writing about "via sica & humid", dry and wet paths to make the PS. So this is only a imbecility more from Fullcashit??? ----- and a lot OF guys fall in parroting endlessly repetitively and repeatedly about a supposed dry and wet paths... achieving ---- NOTHING!!!

OF COURSE THIS DRY AND WET PATHS ARE FANTASY LIES FROM SILLY GUYS LIKE FULLCASHIT AND CO.

NO EXIST ANY DRY OR WET PATH!!!

The reality of a wet and dry tech IS ONLY TO DISSOLVE METALS ---- NOTHING MORE!!!

IF SOMEONE STARTS TO TALK ABOUT DRY AND WET PATHS ------- SMILE...

The first cut won't hurt at all
The second only makes you wonder
The third will have you on your knees
You start bleeding I start screaming

It's too late the decision is made by fate
Time to prove what forever should last
Whose feelings are so true as to stand the test?
Whose demands are so strong as to parry all attempts?

Hi NB i have proposed and am proposing an analysis of new unpublished texts on the possible routes of Fulcanelli Filalete etc. therefore first those who want to delve deeper must necessarily read and know the texts and only then together they say after having read the proposed texts their own opinions but knowing well and in depth what is written in the texts otherwise there are no common bases for the comparison and analysis of the texts on the path of Fulcanelli and on its different hypothetical operational methodologies indicated in those texts THEREFORE so or so or stop discussion thanks please thaks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0

https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

my best regard alexbr

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HI NB IO ho proposto e propongo una analisi di testi nuovi inediti sulle possibili vie di fulcanelli filalete etc dunque prima chi vuole approfondire deve necessariamente leggere e conoscere i testi e solo dopo poi assieme dice dipo averli letti i bati testi proposti le proprie opinioni ma sapendo bene e approfonditamente cosa nei testi ce scritto se no non ci sono le basi comuni del confronto e analisi dei testi sulla via di fulcanelli e sulle sue diverse ipotetiche metodologie operative indicate in qei testi DUNQUE o così o così oppure interrompi la discussione, grazie per favore, grazie

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0

https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 5:28 pm

alexbr wrote:

Hi NB i have proposed and am proposing an analysis of new unpublished texts on the possible routes of Fulcanelli Filalete etc. therefore first those who want to delve deeper must necessarily read and know the texts and only then together they say after having read the proposed texts their own opinions but knowing well and in depth what is written in the texts otherwise there are no common bases for the comparison and analysis of the texts on the path of Fulcanelli and on its different hypothetical operational methodologies indicated in those texts THEREFORE so or so or stop discussion thanks please thaks

alexbr

the first book is IMHO grotesque, chaotic and in the line of fullcashit. Good luck losing your time and efforts with this mumbo-jumbo :-D

I honestly believe that with the time you've spent in this world of Alchemy you should know how to discriminate good books from crappy books, but hey, you'll know, kid.

Jo sincerament crec que amb el temps que portes per aquest mon de l'Alquimia ja hauries de saber discriminar els bons llibres dels merdosos, pero be, tu sabras nen.

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 7:38 pm

Ciao,

Many people here and around Alchemy agoras talk about Fullshit but nobody say anything of value, because Fullcashit don't have it??

I ask to people...

what is the Fshit magnesia for you??

What is "G" for you in the Mysteri of the Cathedrals??

if you haven't solved these two incognita, IMHO you have no idea…

magister dixit

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Basilisk wrote:
Ciao,

Many people here and around Alchemy agoras talk about Fullshit but nobody say anything of value, because Fullcashit don't have it??

I ask to people...

what is the Fshit magnesia for you??

What is "G" for you in the Mysteri of the Cathedrals??

if you haven't solved these two incognita, IMHO you have no idea…

magister dixit

NOW Basilisk if you had read the text of Emerit's diaries and in Dujol's chrysopoeia which is in that pdf YOU WOULD THEREFORE KNOW that in his chrysopoeia Dujol expressly says the subject of the work he talks about the magnesia r of the prison and what it is according to him and for him but for me it's not galena or rather for me in Fulcanelli there are, as always, various ways and various operating methods indicated.
galena G is true it's not true the thread I proposed which is on these 2 books is here for this but to talk about the 2 books they must be read and this seems to me the minimum
my best regard

ORA Basilisk se avessi letto il testo diari di Emerit e nella crisopea di Dujol che è in quel pdf TU DUNQUE SAPRESTI che nella sua crisopea il Dujol dice espressamente la materia dell'opera parla della,magnesia r dellla galeba e cosa è secondo lui e per lui ma non per me è la galena o meglio per me in fulcanelli ci sono come sempre affermo indicate varie vie e vari metodi operativi
la galena G è vero non è vero il thread che ho proposto che è su questi 2 libri è qui per questo ma per parlare dei 2 libri vanno letti e cio mi sembra il minimo

my best regard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The myths of the Via seca i via humida   The myths of the Via seca i via humida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The myths of the Via seca i via humida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: