The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elixir of Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:37 am

For all those people who are tired of reading the bickering and arguing from armchair alchemists, and you just want someone to hand you the simple step by step instructions for making stone in one flask, that you never have to open or add anything to, just "solve et coagula", here is my gift:

The Elixir of Life

You can thank me later after you take the first 5 drops of the Elixir and see what it can do.
I posted this to the forum "Alchemy-Forums.Forumotion.com" and the guy who runs that forum banned me. So I made this forum for us REAL alchemists! Ha!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:40 am

There are several examples of the alchemists using sea salt and morning dew to make the Philosophical Mercury, but they don't mention that it is even being created by these 2 ingredients, and they may not have even understood why dew or sea salt was needed in their recipes.

From Sir Kenelm Digby's "Chemical Secrets and Experiments"
RAMSdigital.com library
file name: CHEMSECRETS_original.PDF (DISC 1)

"OPUS MAGNUM EX VIRGINEA TERRA" (virgin earth)
Explains the process of making the stone from clay which is impregnated with sun and moon (or could be gold and silver, or sea salt and dew)) and morning dew collected in may.

from "THE BOOK OF FORMULUS"
RAMS library publication
file name: FORMULUS.PDF (DISC 1)

"THE FAMOUS ELIXIR OF LIFE"
(Prepared from Lemon Balm [Melissa])
Uses sea salt to make a solvent for the herb. The sea salt is melted, then allowed to absorb morning dew during a cold morning.

"The Hermetic Art: The Teaching Concerning Atomic Transmutation"
In the Volpierre work (Nicolas Burtchel) during the distillations, the calx has to absorb moisture from the air and dew is probably the best. Only after absorbing this moisture from the air, then repeated distillations to remove the absorbed water; only then will then Philosophical Mercury appear.

In George Ripley's "Balsom Book" at the end of the work, in order to multiply the stone, it has to absorb moisture from the air several times, and he used a steam bath, but morning dew is probably what was originally used.

In the Paracelsus VITRIOL path, the green lion is calcined using a special water which Paracelsus said is rain water, but the "Rosicrucian Secrets" says is Ramon Lull's caclination water which is probably made from morning dew

In Sigismund Bacstroms "Rosicrucian Aphorisms and Process" where he details the step by step instructions of making the glowing stone from blood, he uses 'common mercury' to multiply the stone. And that common mercury is probably the white one which is made from dew and sea salt.

In Armand Barbault's "Gold of a Thousand Mornings"
he keeps a sealed flask on low heat that contains nothing but soil which he waters every day with morning dew. After several years he eventually obtains the Philosophical Mercury which dissolves gold and takes it's color, but does not test as having any gold dissolved in it.

And I'm sure there are plenty more examples, but here above we have processes that use clay, copper, blood,
antimony, and even an herb to make the Elixir of Life, and the *central secret* appears to be this universal solvent made from dew and/or sea salt. It's like it was right there in front of our eyes this whole time, but it took the Acetum Leyden letter to explain to us exactly how to make it from dew and sea salt, and it proves itself by dissolving metals *and* putrfying them, yet you can ingest this mercury and it cures all disease already whithout any fermentation with gold.

This is beautiful!

NDC
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:05 pm

You now buy a softcover of the 2nd edition of the book "The Universal Medicine" if you really like it. I set the price as low as I could. I don't make any profit from it.

Click here

Full color pages, all with black background. Looks pretty cool. Only 35 pages though. In the 3rd edition I will have photos of each step. Right now I'm still working on multiplying the stone from gold into the glowing stage, and that's the one photo I really want in the book the most.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:35 am

this website is claiming to have the white philosophers stone and it's for sale
http://www.treasurealchemy.com/enjoy-the-stone

Nick, what do you know about this company and their product?

phillip
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

Hey Phil,

I know you asked Nick but I can't help but to respond to your post.
I wouldn't give it ( the company ) credit. One of the 1st people they mention we don't talk about (scam artist). 2nd the substance. It's not what they profess. Likely just another scam job.

Sorry for budding in Nick
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Yep,
The same old stuff of Hudson & *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! (they say it hermetically Laughing ).
May be it works in "some" ways but it's not the Ph. Stone, it's a lie.

...And all their crowded classes are full up, complete, sont complétes, piene, caput, schloss! Laughing
May be they're protecting us from all this noise... know what I mean...

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Phil,

It is ok to study but as far as finiding the real thing elsewhere, it is probably not going to happen. You have found the real thing. We just need to be patient and work and try to ponder why our methods work and try to better understand the art. (This is my divine intuition talking. Wink )
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 am

I was meaning that "look at this guy" trying to sell crap!, another guy trying to make a buck under the name of something that is just a white powder. i didn't look right into what he made just that he was stating the product to be the philosophers stone, to me that picture of white powder means nothing now that we as a group are going thru Nick's book and doing the steps as we can not be fooled into what is the true "stone" and look at the price tag!!, ridiculous don't you think, and Nick has emailed some other crazy people that were selling dangerous products before.

phillip

i just don't want people to be hurt by someone trying to just make a buck.
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Yes, that definately is not the great gift that we here are after and it does suck to see people being fooled.

Here is a thought for you guys from "A Rosicrucian Notebook" that lines up with everything I have learned about the art so far. Most probably what we are trying to make is Aour Potabile (drinkable LIGHT) as apposed to drinkable gold (aurum potabile). Very inspirational..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir of Life   The Elixir of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elixir of Life
Page 1 of 1