The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystallization (& plant sulfur)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Empty
PostSubject: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

I have what resembles crystal fish flakes in my dew. I am 12 days into the process. This just started in the past few days. There are a lot of them and the picture doesn't do it justice. I have 3 marble sized pieces of quartz and suspect that the heating and cooling is causing the crystal to flake off. Has anyone else had this happen?

Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Img_2113

Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Img_2114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm

The crystals appear to be getting smaller, but I still think this is strange that is would happen in such great quantity in such short a time. After completion of alkehest I would like to reform the flakes back into a single crystal, as this is out of my realm of limited knowledge; does anyone know how to purify and reform pulverized quartz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank you very much for that, its saved to my drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 am

goatz wrote:
I have what resembles crystal fish flakes in my dew. I am 12 days into the process. This just started in the past few days. There are a lot of them and the picture doesn't do it justice. I have 3 marble sized pieces of quartz and suspect that the heating and cooling is causing the crystal to flake off. Has anyone else had this happen?

Are you certain the flakes are from the quartz? I have distilled 4 liters of putrefied rain water and I noticed that the last 25-30 ml had become supersaturated and crystals began to form in and on the surface of the water. I poured a little of the distilled rain water back over the solution in the boiling flask to dissolve what had caked to the sides and I am slowly evaporating it down to see if i can get some nice looking crystals to form. I will be doing as Nick suggested and repeatedly distilling the rain water, casting away the first 1/4 each time to see if I can assist nature in creating the milky white mercury.

I also noticed something very interesting recently. I had a pyrex measuring cup full of repeatedly distilled tap water, saturated with sea salt and Himalayan pink rock salt, sitting uncovered in a dark warm place for about 6 months. A whole lot of the salt became volatile and sublimed all around the top of the measuring cup in a sort of rocky pattern and very white in color. Some of you have noted this before (can't recall who at this moment) but I should have taken pictures of it before I removed it so you could all get a better idea of what it looked like. I will be further purifying this exalted salt using distilled rain water. The salt crystals at the bottom, which had dropped out of solution due to evaporation, were for the most part clear around the edges with perfect little X's on them. They looked really cool. I had pictured but they somehow got deleted. After a couple of weeks the X's disappeared and the salt crystals became as clear as glass and I siphoned off all the water. They are currently drying naturally in my cupboard and I will be purifying them separately for comparative experimentation. I will post pictures of the whole process if and when successful.

I had also a wine bottle full of phlegm of wine, probably with a bit of spirit still in it, sitting in a dark warm place for several months and a peculiar looking slightly transparent "white form" developed on the bottom of the bottle in the very center. I would describe it as 2 small globules or half spheres which look kind of "furry" or "fuzzy" around the edges and are either physically or statically linked together because when i move the bottle they move together. It actually looks like a brain. This may sound odd, but when I look at it I get the sense that it is some how alive and has it's own consciousness. I would love to know what it is. It may just be some bacteria that colonized coincidentally in the exact center of the bottle. Perhaps they are the same as the little sponges described in the Reusenstein process and which kevinpaw123 recently posted pictures of. Do you happen to have a close up of one of those little globs Kevin? Here are a few pictures of it, they don't really show all the detail but they are the best 2 I could get:

Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Dscf9906

Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Dscf9903

Thanks for sharing those pages Thillum. They are very usefull! cheers
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm

several months ago when i was camping in the woods, i had some cannabis sativa that had already been mashed and crushed from earlier processing that i put in with some 91% isopropyl alcohol to make a tincture from. i allowed it to sit in a bottle with the alcohol for about 3 days in the intense heat, and when i opened the bottle and poured it out, the alcohol had turned an absolutely beautiful blood-red with a strong green-colored sheen. i've known people who've done this process with grain alcohol, but it didn't turn red like this, and i still can't figure out exactly why this happened or what exactly it meant. the final product was not red, it was a dark-green oil, but it lasted for what seemed like an impossibly long time. i'm not sure how i could have separated the red part in the alcohol from the green, but my intuition tells me that either i could have digested them together long enough and all of the green would turn red, or if i had simply let it set out for long enough, the layers would separate out.

i wish i knew a reliable local source for pure alcohol, but it's just not available. i thought they sold 99% isopropyl alcohol when i was a kid, but i can't find it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:

I had also a wine bottle full of phlegm of wine, probably with a bit of spirit still in it, sitting in a dark warm place for several months and a peculiar looking slightly transparent "white form" developed on the bottom of the bottle in the very center...

this is something =

http://verdaguer.com/391/pneumatician/experiments/melissa/bolet/
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Deppending the alchohol kind,it may have been reacting with it.Alchohol is good to pull out things from herbs.When you put cannibis in the alchohol put it in freezer for 30 days the cold will keep the herb alive rather than react in sun thats not a bad thing just would be better in the freezer.After 30days pull out and take a few drops i do mean a few drops u will be too waisted if u just drink a shot,and it must be good cannibis and try to have the grain of the alchohol around 180 proof.But it was just reacting in the sun and alchohol mixed.And as for the rest the dew thing is nice but youre in wrong season to collect it its better in other seasons higher in levels Wink
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:57 pm

30 days is minimum.Put in freezer for 3 months is better then strain out the cannibis and watch 3 months is actually better u could even crystalize it then put into other things later Wink
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:19 pm

and when u collect your dew on wrags and such most use plastic bags that works too just make sure the wrag is not chemicaly made you want all natural fibers "NO" chemicals in wrag or whatever your collecting dew in.Also better to collect in Quartz flask it holds in the properties more.I know this can lead to future studies.If you want more info and change between sites come join me on the other site.I'm loading books and talking about all sorts of stuff if you get bored on this site u can join me on other 1.My profile name is drgn99991 but i know for sure this is the future guys.It gives way to talks about new kinds of energy and maybe a better gas and vehicle.More talks on this later in future until then keep going on the dew once it hits you,you will know the other ways but dew to get it.....Maybe better,stronger........i'm glad to have found this site and its free

http://alchemergy.grou.ps/signin/warn/home

come join me on that site when u get bored and we can start a alchemy group there and talk about experiments and outcomes.I swear its bug free by going there you will see i keep my word and if i reveal something i expect like Nick for this to be kept silent.I know why this stone was a secret now the more i go just as it has a good side if in wrong hands it would be worse that a nuclear blast if unstablized.This is very urgent this must be kept on the downlow please if u can make that promise then more will open up in time.But the dew is 1 key its all how u collect the dew and i been reading properties escape in glass.Its better to do in guartz glass still works but other better.So put contents in quartz scotish whiskey bottle and when your collecting the dew make sure the water is heavly salted and salt desolved.Also its better in a distiller once u collect dew.As it distills and goes onto other side have it dripping on the salt so when it fills up the contents in the water flows through the steam the water body is broken and because the spirit travels up the steam will push it to other side then allow it to crystalize with gentle heat and above in the last part colecting the finished dew on top u want to have a cold finger.A cold finger once hovering above the steam in the bottle collecting the dew when contents steam on that side it will release the spirit again and it will float around in the bottle the cold finger because of its extream cold and moisture while the steam hits and collects on this finger the salt propertise will aid in it forming crystals at the top.So on other side where dew is collecting.Set a gentile heat enough to build moisture and when u get coldfinger rdy and put in after water is most of the way almost distilled from other side it will collect the unseen spirit that acends then desends again you dont want it decending we want to capture it before it desends.I will stop there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 pm

hi, I don't use alcohol with this... the guest yes, but I not.

this is from 1 gm of dried Melissa, the Volumetric flask is of 1liter.

Drgn9991 wrote:
http://alchemergy.grou.ps/signin/warn/home

this forum is from a guy named sulfuere o something like this ?

I not work with the salt+dew mix... In this case I only talk about teorie and wwith data in my memory, I only use the coherence, what is reasonable and logical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystallization (& plant sulfur)   Crystallization (& plant sulfur) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystallization (& plant sulfur)
Page 1 of 1