The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plant Alchemy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Plant Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Plant Alchemy   Plant Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, I do now have proof of the alchemy art that any of you could easily reproduce.  It is very simple plant alchemy that did in fact give results that had nothing to do with the mundane materials involved.

I made a simple plant elixir out of kale.  The effects were crazy amped up dreams for about a week, and also increase sexual potency which I saw as a good sign because that is basically an infusion of chi prana, life energy, holy spirit, whatever you want to call it.  I could also feel a slight nervous / jittery feeling from the instant that this elixir touched my tongue which was not comfortable but again I saw it as very interesting because it could not be explained by the ingredients, kale ash and alcohol.

Anyway it makes me think about the basic tenents of alchemy which is what I am trying to learn.  Something about the alchemical parts of things, the sulfur, mercury and body.  

The process was to first produce a very pure edible alcohol (ethanol) by distiallation and then finish drying it with pottasium carbonate, and then place your diced up plant material in it, which from this plant it will extract one of these alchemical principles.

separation

Which then after 2 weeks of allowing that to happen you then remove the plant material, dry it, and calcine it to a white ash.  Which is what I think fully completes the separation.  When you are finished there is nothing left but a dead lifeless body that will not react to strong heat.

Then you rejoin these two and let them be together for 2 weeks and that is the elixir.

Further instructions were to make sure to not touch any of this during the process with metal, (or human hands if it can be helped) as this stuff has a field in it that can be disipated if it comes in contact with metal.  

Interesting part of this for me is that during and after the making of this elixir it is supposed to be kept in an incubation temp of about 90 - 105 F.  Which I did not do.  And, the elixir worked but only for the first week.  I took drops of it sporadically for the next 3 months or so and .. nothing.

So, trying to understand the principles involved,  this starts to make me think of what was said in Compendium, Aphorisms Universal Salt.  

There is an idea put forth that what needs to be done is the killing of the subject, which then the soul will go to the heavenly places and take on the heavenly nature, which it will then return to you with, if you can place the elements back together and 'resuscitate'.

After the birth of this Solar Child, it must be fed and nourished or it will fly away.  Fed, I believe with a gentle heat (at least in this case of plant alchemy).  So I am going to make more of this elixir and see if the effects are continued and maybe even amplified if I do it properly and keep it in a gentle heat.

from Aphorisms pg 3

9. Whosoever comprehends perfectly the Birth of the Solar Child, he may become a happy man: and if he can Kill, resuscitate and conduct to heaven he will obtain every Blessing this life can give.  

11. The Solar Child once born must be fed and nourished, until he puts on HIS PURPLE ROBES and A CROWN OF GOLD ON HIS HEAD.

8. The Child of the Sun nourishes itself magnetically from the heavenly principle of Life, and is increased thereby in power and Virtue.

In the book A Rosicrucian Notebook it talks about how the old timers would be able to trap an elemental spirit in there houses if they closed up all of the small openings.  I thought this was very strange that a spirt like this would not be able to pass through walls / windows.  But the same also seems to be being said about holding such type spirts in our lab vessels, which they will be held, unless they are not nourished, in which case they 'die' and are then able to pass on to their own realm, or are just uncomfortable enough to make the effort necessary to escape.  

From the book Rosicruscian Secrets, pg. 38 talking about the secret fire,

If thou shalt work with too strong a fire, the propriety of our spirit, which is different as yet to life or death, will separate itself from the body, and the soul will depart to the region of her own shpere.  
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Plant Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plant Alchemy   Plant Alchemy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:14 pm

It's really not that surprising that it lost potency. Most alchemical elixirs are like that.

You either have to keep them warm,or you have to dry them. Water has vast capacity for this energy but absolutely no way to store it. Salts on the other hand store this energy very well but cannot make it grow.

Fortunately all is not lost because an elixir that has lost potency can be restored.

Distill away the spirit to dry your salt, add your salt to a new batch and put this into a Balano Mary bath to recharge it. The old spirit can be reused to extract more tincture from more plant matter,and then added to the rest of the stuff.

The salt and spirit have been changed by this energy so even though they lost it,they still have the same capacity for it. All that really matters is reintroducing the old batch to a new one and then incubating.

The separation is so that the energy signature of the old batch doesn't contaminate the old one.

Once you've done this be sure to dry the salt or better yet melt it with extreme heat, to preserve the vital essence.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Plant Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plant Alchemy   Plant Alchemy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Intresting thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plant Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plant Alchemy   Plant Alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plant Alchemy
Page 1 of 1