The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Dew method 3

Go down 
+3
yeshua
NDC
phillip_reed
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Morning Dew method 3 Empty
PostSubject: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 am

Hello everyone,
I couldn't find a suitable title that questions or progress could go under for just the morning dew method three, i like form and structure and i see that GW#3 has its place. photos of progress whatn't suitable because i don't have photos of progress yet but questions about my progress.

my last step that i have done but didn't feel that i have fully succeded on is; i boiled down the last of the 15liters of morning dew to get the dregs as the sixth paragraph says to in this case i had 1 gram of powder and i saw a red-purpley crust on the top covered the whole of the top across the beaker that i was using. the colouring was changing from a few different colours like oil would do but this was a crusty skim film structure. looking back on that one time when i saw it i think i should have scooped the crust off the top and added it to a small amount of the distilled water from the total distilled dew water bottle, because i stopped the boiling when it got low and the crust was still there and put it in the fridge, the next day i see no crystals and it was like there was still too much water in the mix and that the crust had redissolved back into the water and not crystalized out of it yet. i reheated that water and boiled it down a little bit more and put that into the fridge but in the morning the same thing happened but now when i dried the powder again i only had 500mg of powder, so in that quick step i lost half of the powder and most of the crusty top, even when i added more distilled dew water to the powder the crust was very minimal. nothing like the first time i saw it, so i'll get back to telling you's how i went when i get to do this again and take the crust off the top straight away when i see it the first time and put it into a jar as is and put that in the fridge to see what happens.

at this stage i have 2 x 15 liters of collected dew that have been waiting, one from christmas - new years and one a recent one from last week. i've started to fill a third one and will keep filling containers so i have some thing to play with if one batch goes wrong or i make a mistake. i've had dreams about the top crust and haunts me that i have a long way to see that again before i get back to that same stage, to then go to seeing the crystals, but if i get that one stage done properly, i can try the crucible stage like some of the group are doing already. in the 15 liters there didn't seem much salt in that large amount of water. what i might do is have multiple 15 liters boiled down and then combine the bottom waters from them all. then i might get some actual crystals out of it.

Would it matter what i scooped the crust out with?
Could this crust be the best purity salt i can get while it is sitting on the top of the water?

so just to sneak in about the rain water but using the method 3 on it, i have just carefully poured the top water off the bottom dregs and i now have a forrest green dreg looking water i have left it for a few days because of work reasons and i seen tonight it has like a flakey salt on top of the water and on the walls of the bottle and the green mass material on the bottom. the rain water i left outside in the yard for the sun to shine on, its from new years week collection of rain and it was out at night time as well, the morning dew water though i wake up before the sun does and i bring it inside, filter it, boil it and store it always inside near my lab bench.

if someones got progress ideas for that last step to the crystals so i can get to the dew salt and metal stage, that would be great.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 am

group,
has there been any advances on the dew water method three to make it the quickest, and best way, can you just evapourate the liters down to saturation and crystalize, being in large 15 liter bottles can you pour carefully off the top water and only boil the bottom mass to saturation point? for this dew water, is it the non-metal crucible that has to be used?

phillip
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

To obtain more crystals from the dew, you need to boil away at least half the original dew, then let it sit in an open container to putrefy for several weeks. Put a cloth on top so air can get in and out but not too much water evaporates. Once the dew has mold and fungus growing in it, you will be able to obtain a great deal more salt than normal.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

umm Nick, I'm pretty sure that if you get mold and fungus it's no good anymore. At least from my experience mold haults the normal process of healthy fermentation.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 am

just some photo updates on my workings for the dew method three, i had to upload i picture of my half barrel i got from bunnings, since getting it home it had a hole in the center at the bottom because it was a plant holder and the whole of bunnings store there was only one of these barrels! i looked and looked i was about to give up and go find the kids to go out and there it was ready to go home with me, as if it appeared only after i'd stopped looking for it and worrying about not finding it, but it's at home now, i've had to seal up the hole at the bottom and seal about the base to stop water from leaking around the base of the barrel. in the picture you can see the clear seal that i put into the container and i hope this is going to be ok to use because it was $45Au and it holds about 60+ liters. at the moment i have 45 liters in it from late 27dec to 27jan worth, so i'll cross my fingers and hope all goes well in the next coming months while i catch more dew to go again with the barrel.

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/S8004365.jpg

this is my new addition to the dew catcher of mine that i use and it uses alot of ice every time, about 33 bags of ice a pop. but the good thing is i can get alot of dew in one night instead of having to do lots of nights to get the same amount, so it makes my catching large amounts of dew very quickly and efficient. but i do this every day and when i have all the containers like the one on the left with the plastic top and gutter drops attached to the conduits, it'll be a very easy job to do in the mornings to remove only 6 cartridges instead of 90 conduits! Smile

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/S8004368.jpg

I do have a quick question though, if the salt can be made readily but sometimes it doesn't work on the gold, why is that? what changes in the dew that only sometimes it works? it will be one of my quests to find that out because it's the only path i'm doing and i've narrowed in on this one. does the dew have to be repeatedly taken out at night to be out in the full moon to increase it's strength, is this one of the problems?

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 am

can i use a stainless steel urn to boil the dew down to half at this stage in the dew's collection or do i have to stick to boiling the dew down in glassware? i don't want to repeat 3 months worth of dew collection to get back to where i am with the amount i have.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey Phillip. I think stainless steel would be fine. I've used it before. It is also much less reactive which is a plus. Hundreds of years ago, they didn't have strong glass to boil in so they probly just used pots and kettles.

What exactly does you dew look like when you know its ready. I've heard various descriptions. I've had my dew tightly sealed in a oak barrel since mid-november. It appears to have a dark black sludge in it. The water in brown as it was once I boiled it and smells strongly of oak. I originally planned on doing the dew distillation but now I'm wondering if my dew is suitable for this method. I have a very small amount so maby not. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

yeshua wrote:
What exactly does you dew look like when you know its ready?

In my experience, good and properly putrefied spring dew will be dark/black and will smell of ammonia. The putrefying container must be permeable to air (but without letting the dew evaporate) - otherwise blackness is less likely be achieved.
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 pm

I boiled my GW in a SS stock pot and let it putrify in there. I am 3 1/2 weeks in and am having a lot of success. It is in a sealed garbage bag in a closet. Got tons of white crystals growing up the sides but none in the liquid itself. I started with 5 gallons and boiled down to 1 1/2 quarts.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 am

oh! very good bounce i will go ahead with this urn for the boiling down of my dew then! sounds like it was a great idea, i wasn't too sure because i thought it wasn't supposed to have contact with metal but i guess that could be for later on when i have the actual dew salt.
i have been using a kettle to boil the water and storing it but now that i think i have a good amount to put into this urn i'll start boiling the water down.

thanks for that. cheers

phillip reed

yes the water is that brown colour and the mud is what i have, that is what you want. when the dark brown sludge is dried it goes a creamly yellow colour, sounds good to me. but what i found and i'll try to do this time is scooping the film off the top when it is super saturated because i saw it to be very clear if i can get enough of it, it should be very pure that way, if only if was in a funnel when it's like that and let the bottom out of it so the top film can be collected without the sludge at the bottom. i'm only going to try scooping this time but just follow the book to the letter and you should get there!!
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanks for the help you guys. I've taken the cork out of my barrel to allow the dew to breath. I might just transfer it to a glass jar later so more air can get to it and just keep it in the dark and out of heat. My dew is brown but still quite transparent and it needs to be black. It seems white stuff is a plus but not necassary.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 am

goatz, you should experiment with those crystals and see of they have any effect on gold or silver heated in a seal crucible to 2000F.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 am

Hello Everyone Cool

i've saved enough money up to upgrade my dew collection process and storage, first here is a photo of the 400 litre + ex-wine barrel i bought today, i'm totally stoked about finding it because i was only getting disappointed about the other one i bought from bunnings not long ago, that one leaks like its filter paper Sad $50 loss but i guess it will be retired as a plant holder bounce this one was $300Au and he said he comes to town a few times a year so i'll keep an eye out for him next time i might be ready for more then cheers

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/Dew%20collection%20-%20step%201/S8004378.jpg

I have also upgraded the dew catcher, i've dropped two of the containers off because i don't always have that much ice available to use those every night, so i now have 4 x 55 liter containers but they are now decked out with my new upgrade plastic top, it was a bit ex-y (about $150AU of parts) but it makes the job of collecting it in the morning so much easier its funny, i was wasting so much time before about an hour, and sleep, now it takes 10 mins to gather about 5-6 liters of dew from the containers and process it before work. i put this dew straight int the urn and boil half of it away while i get ready for work.

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/Dew%20collection%20-%20step%201/S8004379.jpg

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am

Has anyone tried the Rusenstein method with GW? I am going ot give it a shot and was wondering what anybody thought.
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: dew and gw   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi Goatz,

In my experience mixing dew and gw and setting it to ferment (open or sealed) often yielded a green substance which later changed colors a bit more over time. I say often because sometimes there are contaminants and the process can get more pungent. In most cases it took a while (at leas a week) for it all to change colors but different ones were visible on different trials (more than 7) depending on the proportions. Sometimes there was a golden color (more dew), sometimes green then to golden (half and half), sometimes even orange or reddish (less dew). Perhaps there are different minerals and bacteria that do different things in these processes.
Using sea salt and gw that has fermented will yield a struvite formation though, so that may mix differently with the dew. In the end you could get something useful as these materials may be beneficial, but also there is the possibility that it will mix improperly and yield something less useful. The quality of the mix could also depend on the components in the dew and gw you collect. So, in the end, maybe there is more left to chance in mixing both these liquids with sea salts.

I hope this is helpful or at least provides more info on the process you might undertake.

all my best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
david1

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Fantastic dew catcher system phillip !
5 liters per day is huge, with such a small apparatus.
Thanks for sharing,
David
Back to top Go down
http://tesla3.com
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 am

david1,
I found early on, its about surface area and i made the containers 400mm high from my experiments on 250mm and 300mm high down pipe. i probably gained another 500mls/container by adding the extra height up to 400mm. at 5 liters of dew, thats only 83 mls per conduit over 8 hours maybe, so thats about 10mls a hour per conduit and 4-5 drops of dew a minute. not much really. since the 55 liter storage containers are more common and cheap that made the max height. but if i could have found a higher container and it was cheap as well i would have gone with them but i would then have to change the conduits height and that just makes lots of work again. things are going well with this setup and i tend to have enough ice to do this every night with good results as well so i'm sticking with this one size and stay at that from here if i was going to change anything on this dew catcher now, it would be the filling and tipping out process, so later if i need to it'll be on a movable frame that would tilt, the 4 containers would be locked into place in the base and all of the holes in the containers would have a huge funnel idea that goes into all the conduits at once and i'd just have to fill the top bucket up and then also in the morning i'd have the top funnel part be able to lift up and allow the base with the conduits to tip over and let the dew out into a bucket that i'd take away to process and then totally tip over 180' then to empty out the ice into a spill tray or a drainage setup to go out into the yard to water the grass or something. yes i have thought about it alot on the design of this already but money is a problem i have to fight every step of the way. . the conduits have so much surface area, on one of the containers if you calculated it and so i max that out to fit into a storage container with 15 conduits. i just got sick of filling each conduit up one at a time every night, so this is what i thought of. i made it 90mm2 down pipe because is a good size to fill as well as the wall thickness in still thin so the coolness of the ice still works well, alot of hours went into those containers to make it work good and alot of thought went into the design to allow for most things it would have to do. i don't want to go any higher because i want these container to work in the rainy conditions as well, i get a lot more dew when it rains because its 95% humidity and most days like that the temp only has to go a degree lower then the actual temp and you get dew. instead of a bag of ice in a bucket which i found the bags always leaked, not that it matters that much but i want to just get dew, the bags do the job but this design has no short way of leaking into the dew water and it's quick to setup every day! and compact so i can stack it up against the wall in the morning instead of having 25 buckets to stack, i try to get my ice in a few of 60-75 liter gabbage bins now instead of ice bags cheers i was going thru 30 x 3.5 kg ice bags a night, now because of the plastic gabbage bins their re-useable i save money, i do the dew catching everyday and mostly without fail, it would have to be live or death for a reason why i' don't get the dew catcher ready, with boiled dew sitting fermenting, it would be approx 40 liters, and with my huge barrel that i'm yet to saw in half it will serve as my fermenter so i'm preparing about 350 liters ready for that, then when it is time to boil and distill i'll hope to have $1440 to buy 4 x 12 liter boiling bottles and one more heating element, one at a time because i found they are $360AU they might give discount if i ask we'll see when i get there, one step at a time. i just want alot of dew salt ready so i can put it all into a cookie jar, i bought more silver and bidding on a gram of gold. with all that said the dew of mine will probably need alot of exposer to the moon to charge at the end Question

i've just got a blessing in the form of a phone call for now today, my brother in law has given me great news of a ute for sale that will be cheap enough for my after work life and this ute will be used for my projects as well as the new shed and then i can make money for my continuing project and maybe more huge barrels when i see them again. i at the moment have a motorbike and i am finding it to be more of a problem not having a ute to cart stuff around. the law of attaction seems to be working well this year for me since i've been putting it into place more and trusting in it more. santa (almost), and probably also because i feel i'm doing the dew method three with all my heart and i believe im doing it in the right spirit, with the right attitude for health first. my parents will benefit from my hard work and i return will greatly enjoy the benefits of that sunny

God's speed and blessing to other people doing the same. keep the work going and we'll see results very soon.
phillip reed
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

boiling the dew down to half as soon as it is collected has proven to be much better in the sight of the dew water becoming more active sooner! in three days catch i see the dregs at the bottom starting to mass already. my three new containers are showing more progress then the christmas catch so i must of boiled to hard on that batch for it to not be showing to well. what happened was i distilled 10 liters and has about 1 gram of yellowish salt, i redesolved the salt in distilled water and boiled down and must have burnt the salt and i had half a gram of salt and i did it again then i had no salt, so i've boiled the water down to half and let it sit instead of tipping the dew. it has formations in the water but not as much as the new dew i've gotten since then

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 am

i've just cut the barrel in half this afternoon and these barrel halves are so huge! Smile i'll will be filling these beauties with dew very soon, i'm only guessing because the sales person didn't say how big this barrel was, but it just fit into the car that was the main concern, price no problem i knew i wanted the biggest he had anyway. this barrel has got to be around 500liters when i cut it in half and started cleaning the side up and filled the water in, it probably is holding 250 liters each, i will be having alot of fun with they two barrel halves and allowing these to be apart of my dew project. just one more step complete in the puzzle.

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/S8004396.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/S8004400.jpg

phillip reed afro

just just won a bid on ebay for one gram of gold ready for the dew salt furnace stage!
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

Reed,

I have let my gw putrify for 50 days in the SS pot. I had salts climbing the sides but nothing floating. I don't think this will work, I think the SS inhibits the growth of bacteria and molds. I am going to do about 500ml of the 1700ml obtained after boiling down 5 gallons of gw. The other 1200ml I am going to try to reputrify. Will post results soon.

Note: After emptying out my SS pot I poured bleach in it to sterilize it and it formed a nice cloud of ammonia and chloride gas. Don't worry I held my breath.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 am

because i'm collecting so much dew now everyday, i've had to boil the dew down in a 10 liter urn instead of a pot or kettle Smile the collection bottles are 15 liters but i've changed the amount i put in them since the new edition book came out. i'm only filling up to a third of the total bottle capacity so it can breathe better. i have 7 bottles ready and an 8th bottle started tomorrow. i'm hoping that by the time the shed is built the first of the collection bottles can be put into a barrel half. i've finished a collection bottle in two days because of excellent weather condition, and that is also boiled to half as well so it have been very successful in the collection side of things. once i have the project shed and my dreamed up design great sized bench i'll put the 2 huge barrel halves up on the bench and then add this water to them if it's not ready to go yet but i know i'll be keen to start to distill it down by then. the idea of my bench will have all the steps of this dew method 3 and all of the process stages all around on the horse shoe style bench left to right. so i can work on each stage of the process and have plenty of room and supply of ingredients to work with at each stage of that process. in doing this i would hope to see that i can have a continuing line of dew salt being created for a while to come since it takes great amount of dew water to create such a small amount of salt. with what i have now i should have about 600 liter capacity of dew water for the shed to work up to, that consists of the 30 collection bottles and the 2 barrel halves. After i reach that water limit i'll only collect as i refill one of the barrels, it should work out that as i fill the last of the collection bottles, i'll fill one of the barrels up and start the dew collection over again as i process the first lot of barrel contents thru the distill unit. i would like to set all of the appliances up on the bench in order of the step that it is used in. i will do photos of the shed in the months to come, i'm very excited on the timing of my new shed! Smile

looking thru these process steps, i will be many months before i'm ready to complete this small task. but when i do i hope i have a continuing supply readying to go and not as much waiting time before the next batch finishes. even though i'm collecting very well, in my mind i know where i'd like to be and it's not collecting dew, its the dew salt and metal stage thats driving me. im seeing some success in the bottles as i'm collecting, and this could well be ready before the shed's built anyways. there is mass growing in most of the containers already and some of them are only days old, the dew was filtered before and after the boiling so it was clear as it went into the bottles so i believe this is a good start! i've had to start a numbering system on the bottles so i know which bottle comes before the next one just in case i can distill one of these bottles first instead of waiting again for it to go thru the barrel first. doing this collection this way will give my a good idea of which way i'll continue to collect in because if it works before i collect enough to put into the barrels i'll just start putting the collection into the barrels after i finish the bottles and in effect have more working at once and to come to think of it i'm running out of room where the bench is at the moment for this water storage.

sunny
stay strong to keeping on the great work that god has granted us, it will be worth it all in the end!
phillip reed

p.s. i will not update anymore for some time now in regards to this method since there is going to be awhile before i can show some actual photo evidence of progress beyond what i have already given.

side note: i have gw crystals that seem to be forming while they are in the fridge and it has been almost a week in there so if this is an idea as to how long the fridge stage is going to go on the dew method 3, i'll have to start looking for a mid sized bar fridge to go into the shed too.
the gw crystals were made slowly my allowing the mix to sit by itself of a long period of time and i didn't process it. the only thing i did was add kettled dew water to dissolve the dark mass and filter then fridge it after it dried. so it must have been over a year or so as to the age of it's sitting on the back of my shelves. i thought that it wouldn't hurt to try instead of getting rid of it, while i was sorting out all of my jars and containers of alchemy stuff ready for the move to the shed.
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Hi everyone, something interesting about using dew   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share something I stumbled across while searching for random things. It may be old hat to many of you, but given recent bible mentions on the forum I figured it was somewhat relevant.

The description of Manna in the bible (particularly in the Book of Numbers and the Book of Exodus) is very interesting and seems quite related to the dew processes in the alchemy texts we have been looking at. Here is a simple link which references some of these descriptions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna

I thought the mentions of the off-white color and the honey smell were spot on for the salt that comes from fermented dew. I also like the change in taste mention (honey for small children, bread for youths, oil for elderly) (perhaps some symbolism of a process...I'll be reading more about it in the bible). Also, the tomb mention at the very end might pique your curiosity.

Hope this is interesting for you to read.

All my best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:04 am

A little warning. I've learned that once dew is putrified it becomes extremely volitile. The 100mls I had putrifying has completely dried up even though I had some wooden planks over the oak barrel. Dew needs to breath but if left in the open air for no more than a day it will almost completely evaporate.

Good news is I have about 2 liters I have collected over this month so I'll take it as a learning experience. I don't think 100 mls would have gone too far anyway.

Phillip, on your dew catcher do you put the ice IN the pipes or around? I would assume in the pipes as thats what I have been doing.

Certainly hope I can get good results this time. Still contemplating whether I should to the wet path of reusenstein or the dry path in Nicks book.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 pm

yeshua,
the ice does go in thru the top part of the dew catcher into the pipes (90mm regular house down piping with a end cap at the base) the bottom half has no connection to the top half, no leaks, just the condensation from the ice and being placed on the ground at night allows the dew to collect into the bottom half. how much dew collected is based upon the elements. dew point, pressure, humidity etc http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dewpoint-RH.svg
"thanks wikipedia"

my 4 containers cost $300Au to make but i have never looked back in the total amount i have collected of dew sitting now it is not funny, i made the top lid on the dew catcher because i was getting too much ice falling into the bottom while i was loading the catcher up it was a pain to be fetching the ice back out, and then the fact that i touched the bottom water while fetching the ice i think was contaminating the dew so i would get low results.

i don't know if it is a waste or not yet but in a glass drying container i have been placing dew on it and placing it out in the sun, when the dew evapourates a white salt is left the more i do it over and over in the same container i get more salt that i can scratch off, is this off white salt one of the major steps without doing any work?

phillip
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 pm

hey phillip, You should take that white salt you have and follow the instructions in the white healing salt thread. Perhaps it is the same salt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Dew method 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next