The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Dew method 3

Go down 
+3
yeshua
NDC
phillip_reed
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Morning Dew method 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Dew method 3   Morning Dew method 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am

Hello everyone,
just wanted to upload my shed photo of the large barrel bench and dew catcher containers, i'm yet to hard wire the shed's powerpoints to the inverter i have but for now things work ok and thats the main thing, John Bedini and Rick Friedrich and their knowledge has helped me alot in building the shed to where i don't have to rely on grid power to run my alchemy experiments anymore, so now if the power does goes out, i'm not out of power and my experiments are still getting heating or whatever i'm doing at the time anyway!!

Here is a 6th of the shed where the dew is kept to the left of the image is all the heaters, distilling units and portable furnace, i can pretty much start to catch dew again ready for when the dew in the barrel becomes ready. today i shifted the dew from the plastic barrels to the wooden barrel and put it on the new bench where it should sit happily until I process it for the dew salt. i'm guessing but there would be about 120 liters of dew inside the barrel at this time so i have a big job to do when it comes time to process it. nothing like making it big just in case i stuff it up in the steps i should be able to just start straight away again with another jug full out of the barrel. until i can make the crystals, dew catching is on the cards and it can be seen in the photo just outside the door next to my bin the other half of the barrel on the bench, the one outside has got normal water in it for now so that it can be ready to sit and be water tight on the new bench, once it is ready as well i'll have 500 liters of dew sitting readying itself to be processed. then let that be a great day and hope by the Almight God He allows the crystals to form and i'll have dew salt Crystals coming out of my ears. it should be fun. i might have to increase the 1 liter distilling flasks to something a little bit more suiting for the size of everything else. I will not give up the fight, I'm an Alchemist at heart.

phillip
Morning Dew method 3 - Page 2 S8004505
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy

Morning Dew method 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2