The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet Empty
PostSubject: Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet   Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Please everyone take a look at the post a made in the thread in the Spiritual/Supernatural section.

Its about a cross I recently bought that looks very similar to an alchemical cross. I'm trying to find a source that makes similar crosses, and I'm sure somebody will recognize the cross.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet   Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 am

Nick,

There is a very simple method that can be used to reproduce the crosses. You would use your original as the pattern and make a mold using a product from Unicast Development.
They sell a ceramic mold material that will accurately replicate your original in high detail. the method is similar to sand casting but has the resolution of lost wax casting. They will sell the materials to individuals.

Best regards
Back to top Go down

Alchemical Cross / haunted amulet
Page 1 of 1