The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychos in the world

Go down 
+3
yeshua
Zosimo
NDC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Psychos in the world Empty
PostSubject: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 am

Some completely demented nut job emailed me with a letter of "demand" saying that if I don't email him the 2nd edition of the book, he will sue me for 1 million dollars! lol

What the hell is wrong with people? This guy apparently believes that he deserves the 2nd edition for free for some reason. WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

lol!
That's all facing ball sheet.

Recipe: one glassful of dontmind in the moorning, one glassful of dontmind in the evening, then go to sleep.

cheers

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:01 pm

You should compile a list of 3 of the longest most difficult procedures in all of alchemy. Use as much symbolism, metaphors, riddles, and alchemical mumbo jumbo as you can. Then e-mail it to him just to see what he'll say.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

hehe,

That would be so funny to see his face if Nick did send a bunch of hog wash to him, half sense and half non-sense and a whole lot of nothing, leaving out the most critical steps and making more boiling and distilling stages with filtering out the salt and a tedious collection steps of dirty dew grass water, mixed with tap water, leave out in the sun for a year or so. make so you completely hard, and buying so much ice that noone would be able to afford it. and make the step of burning the salt while distilling. pirat

i mean, is it a empty threat and he wouldn't be able to touch you even if he tried, i mean also the alchemy processes cannot be patented so he can't sue you on that one, what can he sue you for? honesty. and why can't you sue him back for emotional damages or have a restraint on him or bar he's mac address computer from sending you stuff. tell him about the books of the old alchemy, so he'd have to decrypt them himself if he can and if he can't hope that karma gets to him first! get a witch to put a curse on him for trying to push such a stupid threat. cherry

phillip reed

in all cases i know i wouldn't give it out to anyone at all like that and they would have to come over and visit me to even get a look see on the fake version. being an Australian ozzie i would make him eat he's own words if he talked like that to me. using the internet as my eyes i would view the email's address properties for clues as to where this little rat lives and then send an actual letter with no return address, thanking him for allowing you to come into he's little pathetic live to haunt he's dreams! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 am

Zosimo, Nick,

Ah good morning! I woke-up after a good nights sleep...Life is good! I made it through the day...Life is good! God blesses through the hard times!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 am

I'm pretty sure this low-life is Anthony from the WARNING page of my website, because I told him I might add his name to the warning page, then immediately Anthony emailed me at my other address and said he's gonna sue me for slander if I don't remove the page immediately. Obviously he didn't even know the page existed until I told him about it.

To be on the safe side, I edited his email address and fake names he uses by putting some stars in there so he can't sue me for using his name. I also removed the link to his youtube video, but left the description. There's only one youtube video stupid enough to advertise "dates" as the Philosopher's Stone, and he puts his email address on there so people have to pay him $50 for the fake recipe.

Now he claims he took my work "a step further" and he's selling videos of how to make the stone. Why sell videos instead of the real elixir if the video shows you making the real elixir? He calls the video proof, but only a moron would consider photos or video proof of anything, as we learned with that recent phoney transmutation video from France.

This guy just never quits. I can't believe he's so poor and such a genuine piece of sh*t that he would threaten to sue me after I offered him half price on the book. Somehow he's claiming the way I worded the email means that I promised him the 2nd edition, and the 6 buck donation was optional. Here is the email I sent to everyone:

Greetings,
This is a message to notify you that the 2nd edition of "Covenant of Silence" is now available for download, and is 127 pages. Its also available in hard copy if you prefer: soft cover, hard cover laminated, and hardcover with dust jacket.

Since you already purchased the 1st edition, you will receive the 2nd edition for only $6 (normally $11). All you would need to do is make a 6 dollar donation using the button on the home page, and I will be sure to send you the book promptly.

http://Alchemy-illuminated.com/documents/not_ready.html

I hope you enjoyed the first edition enough to be interested in the 2nd edition. I'm very proud of this book, but so far all efforts to advertise it have been futile, almost as though a supernatural force is at work making sure it remains a secret. I wondered if many people who bought the 1st edition haven't purchased this 2nd edition because they were waiting for a discount, so I decided to send this email to everyone who purchased the 1st edition.

Nowhere in the email is there any sentence that can be misconstrued as promising to send him the book free of charge!

As for the Warning page, his lawyer would have send me a letter in the mail, not an email, and it would have to be approved as being authentic in some way, and then I would have a certain time frame to remove the "slanderous" words from my website. But since the names and email address are incomplete, he can't sue me for putting his name on my website, especially since I have nothing linking to his personal website or email addresses.

I'm not at all worried about it, and I told him that I guarantee my lawyer is hell of a lot better than his, and I should sue HIM for all the con-artist bullshit he's done so far on the internet to all those people. If they all got together and sued him as a group, there is no way he would win that case. Justice would be served!

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 am

Nick

I can see where his ( Anthony's ) twisted mind sees that he "deserves" a free book. I don't agree with his thinking at all! He could have schizophrenia and his threats are a desperate attempt to just get what he wants or he just never grew-up. Apparently he can't make the connection of DONATE AND THEN this happens (get the book).

You made it through another night...life is good...God is great!
Love the work and move on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Damn   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 am

That's too bad that you got some hate mail Nick. Whoa, there's some guy who's saying that dates are the Philosopher's Stone? Maybe he's not too far off. Or maybe he got the idea from what I already said about dates in this thread

http://www.lost-academy.com/health-f3/compendium-of-arsenic-and-the-irridescent-spring-t221.htm
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Lee,

Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet from Virginia Beach claimed his “Mummy” food which included dates was excellent for spiritual advancement.

Your essay on arsenic and your remarks on radioactivity:

As in Homeopathy a rediscovery of the German genius Samuel Hahnemann which claims that a small potencised form of a poison which causes the same symptoms as the disease when given to a healthy person will kindle the life force of the diseased patient and thereby heal the disease. Radioactivity in small amounts is also good when given to an old person because aging is contraction process or too much yang and condensation of the earth element and radioactivity is an excess of yin. Therefore it balances a person.

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
Phinite_Ryan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 am

There must be a lesson hidden for you in these experiences ∴N.D.C∴, I see brothers here showing teeth! Blessings in your work brother, don't let thier negative draw out some in you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychos in the world   Psychos in the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychos in the world
Page 1 of 1