The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viral Nicholas Video

Go down 
+3
bluefloor
Zosimo
NDC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Viral Nicholas Video Empty
PostSubject: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey guys, you ready to laugh?
Check out this viral video someone made about me:

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1275754920304RA70

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Nick.
I mean, he or she made it by himself?
As a gift for you?

Well, if it's the case... This is love _! Laughing
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:29 pm

ha ha, that is great! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

He just uploaded my pic and the software for that website pastes the photo into the video. It's a video making service. They provide all the pre-shot footage, then you add photos, and they make it look like the photo was in the video the whole time, but really it's pretty obvious that it's pasted in there.

I think the guy who made it might have actually been serious, but to me it looks hilarious because I don't see myself that way at all. He sends me emails almost every day about meditation techniques and chants and mantras that I do really care for, so I never respond. And today he sent me this link to the video he made "for the world to see".
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 am

That's great I love it!
Maybe this video will stimulate interest from more people in what you are doing.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethericus

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

NDC wrote:
He just uploaded my pic and the software for that website pastes the photo into the video. It's a video making service. They provide all the pre-shot footage, then you add photos, and they make it look like the photo was in the video the whole time, but really it's pretty obvious that it's pasted in there.

I think the guy who made it might have actually been serious, but to me it looks hilarious because I don't see myself that way at all. He sends me emails almost every day about meditation techniques and chants and mantras that I do really care for, so I never respond. And today he sent me this link to the video he made "for the world to see".
I Really like the video. Regardless of motive, it shows you in a GOOD LIGHT and it WILL get more people acquainted with you and the wonderful work you are doing.

Ethericus
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 am

I like the video too, but it's very strange to see myself in the video..lol

And I do hope it stimulates more interest in the alchemy work and with this forum. Not many people have been trying to take the test to join lately, so everything has slowed down to crawl.

On one hand that's good because I don't want an overflow of new people asking questions that have already been answered a milion times, but on the other hand, I have a strong desire to see so new faces in your little group. Being a small group has it's advantages, and it's easy to keep up with the posts, but a larger group would make more progress and that progress would come faster.

But I suppose it's better that for now it's small, because I want to have large batches of the elixir ready before the group gets too large. Having everything taken care of will settle the new member's doubts about the elixir even being real, or the processes in the book working properly.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Nick,
I think that video was cool, the way it addes the picture to all the spots and looks pretty good, it would have taken some time to make such a video.

phillip
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

No it's doesn't take any time at all -- the software does it automatically -- all he did was upload my photo, and the software did the rest, which is why my face on the astronaut's clip-board is only the top of the photo. Really the photo doesn't match the video at all, so it's very obvious that it's completely fake. There were no lighting effects added to change the photo as it's moved, so it just looks fake. If someone actually took the time to paste the photo in the video using something like Adobe AfterEffects, they would have been able to make it look nearly indistinguishable from a real photo in the video.
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm

I seen this one before, one of my friends sent me it with their picture on it, it was hillarious... Smile

NDC wrote:
No it's doesn't take any time at all -- the software does it automatically -- all he did was upload my photo, and the software did the rest, which is why my face on the astronaut's clip-board is only the top of the photo. Really the photo doesn't match the video at all, so it's very obvious that it's completely fake. There were no lighting effects added to change the photo as it's moved, so it just looks fake. If someone actually took the time to paste the photo in the video using something like Adobe AfterEffects, they would have been able to make it look nearly indistinguishable from a real photo in the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viral Nicholas Video   Viral Nicholas Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viral Nicholas Video
Page 1 of 1