The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MONTHLY FEES DUE

Go down 
+3
phillip_reed
yeshua
NDC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I hope everyone had a better 4th of July than I did, even though most members of this forum aren't even American so it was just another regular weekend for most of you I guess.

This is just a reminder that I will indeed have to remove those people who have remained here without paying their monthly fees. Several people here seem to have assumed I'm not keeping track of the forum fees, but this notice is to let you know that I do indeed keep a record of each payment made.

The ones who aren't keeping up with their monthly fees aren't contributing anything to the forum anyway, so I don't really understand what they are even doing here. Maybe they just want to feel like they are part of the group and are hoping to one day receive the Stone for free as well as other member perks. But even if I do eventually send out the Stone for free, I won't be sending the Stone to every member of the forum -- only to those who have contributed something of value to the group. Which most people have, but there are a few wall-flowers who don't seem to have any purpose here, and also don't seem to care about paying their monthly membership fees, and have never made a single donation to the websites.

When I remove you, it will be without warning, because I expect you to keep track of your own payments and know when you have been falling behind. Five dollars is a ridiculously tiny amount of money for me to charge for membership, and I wouldn't have had to even charge a membership fee at all if every member of this forum actually cared enough about this project to donate money on their own, without it being a requirement. If you can't afford 5 lousy bucks, then I doubt you can afford any of the equipment and space that it takes to do alchemy work, so it's redundant for you to be a member of this forum if you are that poor, since this forum is meant for PRACTICING alchemists only, but seems to be infested by armchair alchemists that never even bothered to read the front page of this forum, and have no intention of ever making the stone on their own. Only less than a third of the members are actively trying to make the Stone right now, and that makes no sense at all to me, especially when there are ways to make it that are so simple, even the laziest person in the world could do it. But anyway, now I'm going off on a rant.

Even homeless people on the street can easily come up with 5 bucks a month, and so if you can't come up with that money, I think you need start thinking about growing up and becoming a man, and you have some serious personal issues to deal with. How can I even trust that a person is actually over 18 if they can't even make 5 bucks in a month? This forum isn't for people under 18, and really isn't for people under 21, and usually when a person can't come up with 5 bucks it's because they are just little kids pretending to be much older.

So when people don't pay forum fees, I take it as a direct slap in the face and an insult, because it shows that they don't even respect me enough to send me an email about it, and they're just hoping I won't notice and don't keep a list. Like I said, I refuse to believe a person is so incredibly poor that they don't have 5 bucks a month to spare. Unless you are living in a 3rd world country and have to hunt for your food every day, you are obviously spending money to survive, and using a computer and accessing the internet is proof of that.

I originally planned to make the forum fees $10 a month, but lowered it to $5 because of all the complaints I received about it when I first mention that I might be starting a membership fee way back last year. But in order to remove the dead weight from this forum and to prevent people from joining who really don't even respect me or my work, I might be raising the fee to $10 soon. The nonsense just has to stop, and raising the fees will indeed stop all this nonsense and all these excuses, because the only people who will be left will be those who have jobs and can easily afford the lousy 10 bucks a month.

I probably seem to be coming across quite harshly in this post, but everyone knows I don't tolerate nonsense, which is the very reason I made this forum in the first place, because other forums are jam packed with nonsense that the owners do absolutely nothing about, so I decided to create the very first alchemy forum that doesn't allow nonsense to take place, not even the tiniest bit of nonsense.

I'm a nice person, so I've been extremely lenient on the forum frees, giving people way to much leeway for making the payments, but once again I see people are taking advantage of my kindness.

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:13 am

Nick, I Think I'm down for seven months so I'm ok until next month right? If not I'll pay right away.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 am

king To Nick,

I'm not entirely sure if i'm due my membership payments yet, this month or next, but i will go and pay for it again right now so that i'm a year ahead and so i will remember next year because this is tax time in Australia. i have a great job and this forum is the best ever.

i have some great photos to share to the group with my rain / dew water progress now that my shed is together as well as up and running power wise off the grid to do the heating and distilling, furnacing etc. I love you

Like a Star @ heaven phillip Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm

i don't know of any other members on this forum who are lacking a place of residence, whether that's true or i only percieve this due to my lack of observation, so, respectfully, if your comments are directed towards me nick, i would appreciate your addressing me specifically.

i have no excuse. i have been working as hard as i can to get money to use to work on alchemy for the last year, that i refuse to participate in a de-facto corporation known as the United Stated of America's system of paying taxes and signing over my name to them to file liens on and selling my hours for a monetary number just doesn't help my situation. i owe over $700 to the only federal credit union i have an account at, so i can't pay using debit. i have no account for paypal to access and draw from, so i have no idea how to pay through that. i have searched this website many times trying to find your email address nick, there are many things i would have liked to discuss with you by now, but i cannot find your email address! yes, occassionally i sell medicine i make for money to support my habits of eating and smoking. everything else i make goes towards my alchemy experiments. i have so much morning dew and GW that has been properly fermented that i haven't been able to put to use, all because i don't have a place to do it at. i feel like you are trying to say here is that the hard truth is that if you don't have the money to buy equipment, you can't work with alchemy and have success. i very strongly disagree. i believe my higher mind, god, spirit guide, whatever you want to call it, has has unbelievable influence and has helped me to get as far as i've gotten. i know my GW dissolves metal. i am sure in my heart that my mason jar of dew that turned red is good. i still have 2 jars of zinc acetate i made! the GW has gone from a green to deep red as well. i have made an oil of iron. i have once dissolved a small amount of a silver chalice i had with dew i'd digested for about a week, and ingested it! you would tell me that because i don't have a JOB or MONEY that i can't be successful? you would tell me that i have to give you a peice of cotton with someone's face on it every month to even communicate with the members on this forum? i believe that i have contributed more than a bit of valuable information, and i want you to know if the process i'm going to hopefully be performing comes out successful, i'm gonna mail you 1.75 ounces of gold just out of the gratitude in my heart for your existence, even though i'll be doing so through a path no one has deemed fit to post on your website but you seemed to have success with. i'll even hitchhike to your door to hand it to you, just for the irony. if the $5 really means that much, i encourage you to end my membership. my life path is the great work; everything i have done this past year has been dedicated towards it. if my dedication to alchemy itself is not enough, please remove me. i assure you it will have little impact on my life, being that i will still be able to read what everyone else writes and still act on the knowledge being presented. i simply won't be able to share my success with others. it won't be my loss.

i want you to know i access computers (for free, btw) as often as possible, and every time i am on one this forum is the first thing i visit. nothing is more important to me than all of this. i have read every post on every topic in this forum several times over. i would say i'm a very active member; i just don't have the time or materials to IMMEDIATLY do all the experiments that i'm working on, so i spend a lot of time working on that. i am going back to indiana to work with my dad this next week; it is the first job he has had, as a contracted telecommunications installer, in 3 months. i am getting enough money to perform philip schneider's recipe, i'll hopefully be successful, and if not? i will keep trying. i will not give up just because i don't have money, seriously, i know you have rules on the forum about language, but F*** $$$. i know this isn't about money. and i wouldn't equate the amount of MONEY someone gives you with how much they care about you. at all. in fact, i'd rather give you gold than money, once i make it. that money can even be thought to be a part of the great work.......god, the thought of money seriously sickens me. it's all debt, there is, in fact, no money. never has been. all just an idea. i share my ideas here. those have worth, don't they? ahh........ my apologies if any of this is out of line, this just tugged on a heart string that kinda hurt me. may you be blessed in all that you do, love and light.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 am

Hey Felix,
I get from your post, you understand how the Capital markets work and that $, is a tool to keep persons accountable. Unless you plan to live under
a lean-to, you will find it difficult to exist. The system is flawed but you may need to learn to work with it and hopefully become a guilding light of how to make it better.

As for the bank accounts, addresses and shop to work within. Unless you are using Government lands, a reservation, I imagine you exist somewhere with friends who probably are tortured with a job - like the rest of us. In this modern age the 'man', is very good a finding us and very able to create much trouble. Do yourself a favour and don't hide away, work within the system and find a good place to exist.

Now, for the membership. It is a system and it is workable. Get a VISA prepaid card and use it. All systems have loopholes, pick the one you can tolerate the most and have it help you.

Felix, these are my personal thoughts and are not a personal attack.

May the Light lead you to the smallest of doors.

Kirk
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm

felix madhouse,
yes the USA and England have the same blood line, illuminati, controlling is what these people do, hiding just makes it worse for you because you get minimial wage to do stuff and they have more money then they can poke a stick at. i know a man who hates the "system" very much but in hating it, he was in with it as thick as one can be with it until he rant the veil from top to bottom and the romans system collapsed after that. embrace the system like a brother so you know when it is going to turn on you, the system is a enemy in the end but the best way to hide is in the open in plain sight. like finding keys in a house, they end up being on a bench you've walked passed many times before opening your eyes. plus in a few years from now the system is coming to make the "verichip" to everyone not just old people, the main creditcard of the new age and be put in your hand "which is what i will not be taking on due to my religion" but until then i see it to take advantage of what is here and now, get enough to store up and excess so the alchemy can make the end products and pay for better and better equipment now and then hopefully by the time the system comes down with the chip we are set free from this hell hole system. not saying everything will be rosy then but people might be convinced to take gold as payment instead of swiping your chip that you don't have or won't want to except, for some things like everyday needs. these days are fast appoaching us, i would if i was you, narrow your interests quite considerably to the rain or dew only path to make one of the these work and get a result to take advantage before the queen dies of old age.

hope that you become highly psychic by the use of this God given blessing so you know what is required before it happens. like a cold or flu can be seen in the aura of the body by psychics 3 days before any physical signs start showing up. for they will be looking for people outside the system first because there are few. make your efforts like this is your last day everyday. want for nothing for the physical for it does look after itself, the human survivial has been shown in the past. fasting has shown to decrease the time needed for the rites of passage.

the modern system is only a test of your character just like the apple from the snake "reptilian" in the first garden was a test to Eve on her ability of mental strength to know that God would have provided for her. just a bit of actual history knowledge of humans struggle here on earth with the illuminati / dark prince from the beginning. people believe the devil and his angels are not touchable in this world, but they are as real as you and me, very touchable and very real you should be thankful they haven't approached you yet.

i would be interested if you could post those photos of these processes and more details for what you have done to get to where you are with them that you mentioned. i hope you find a way to continue to share your successes in your process paths with us on this forum. pilgrim's progress.

not theory
phillip
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:38 am

felix,

just a quick thought about what you said about not finding nick's email so you can talk to him about your problem, i found nick's email addresses in seconds and a few of them too, nick has an email in he's profile here in lost academy which is easy enough and then using the link in the "stores open" thread there is one in there and then if you go to nick's alchemy illuminated website using the link on he's profile page there is another there. i'm sure i've seen a facebook or similiar website with contacts on it and a profile i think on alchemyforums.com but i haven't been looking for long. i know one or two website are out there as well with old email addresses on it too. and if the ads on the tv are running it might have one on it.
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Felix

If your ever in sounthern california, maby I could help you out. I know how you feel about money. I never understood the value in little green slips of paper.

I know what process your talking about, if you want I could put you in contact with someone who has claimed success. I personaly have never tried it though.

Oh and Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Felix,

I like having you here and being part of the discussion and our group. But, your view towards money in unhealthy. Money is more than cotton it is an agreement between people. It is just a tool we use as a medium to trade things of value. Money in itself is not evil. There are some things in life that suck. We are fighting (in my opinion) the fall of man. No longer will God just provide for us but by the sweat of our brow will we gain our food. Whether this story is literally true or myth or a combination of both, the problem is still the same. We have chosen (or been cursed to) to live with clothes and houses and cars that continuously wear out (aka cost money). This does make for alot of work just to keep up.

You are best to embrace the fact that you need to work hard and make money to live or you will be making many years of dark road for yourself. I wish I would have learned this properly much younger than I did but I did not have anyone to really guide me or help me, I had to learn the hard way. You need to stay tenacious about working if you want to be free.

If I were you I would also not look to alchemy to bail you out. As Nick has said we will most likely fail many times before we succeed. And you need equipment and space. Putting all you hopes on some other process is not a good idea. Over this past year I have got very caught up in alchemy. So much so that I neglected my work life and now I am in a bad place. But now I have snapped out of it and I realize that the only way I will have the stone, is to concentrate on my normal life and work hard enough to have a space where I can work on this stuff.

Nick's e-mail is the one found on the contact part of his website. The one found on this forum is a junk one he does not answer.

Good luck brother.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Nick thank you for being patient with me and not revoking my membership as of yet, I am currently back in my home town waiting for some work to come in for my dad and I. I should be able to pay the membership fee and catch up for the last several months, but I need to know about ways to do it. The only bank account in my name here is overdrawn to a point I can't take anything out until I pay back the debt and have a positive balance. I'm not going to have enough work right away to do that, it's on and off contracting with unpredictable amounts of work. There is currently one week of work I will have, which should get me enough to pay dues and complete an experiment with pictures to be posted and material to help me fund more projects. I'll hopefully soon be stable in an apartment or hopefully small house.

The job still hasn't been approved by some higher ups for clearance to start work because of some new system they are converting to regarding how they deal with contractors, even though the bid was sent in over a week ago. As soon as it's approved, I will have a check in 2 weeks. Thank you once again for everything you share in light of truth, blessings be
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am

Dont worry Felix, i have been paying your membership for all these months...

Blessings

Son Of Sol
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:29 am

SonOfSol, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, I had no idea. I had no idea such generosity and faith were still around, it warms my heart to think you've done this so selflessly, I am so thankful there are tears going down my face.

Nick, I apologize for being a bit out of line in my reply. Sometimes I'm a bit more emotional than be beneficial to myself or those who mean the most to me. I was only so offended that, in my mind, it seemed like you were angry that you were not getting the money you need to be beneficial in the art of alchemy for yourself and those whom you care about most on the scale you would like be, and I feel that way myself. My intentions are towards mutual beneficence of myself and those whom I care about, those who help me out of the same intentions. You have given me a greater gift than I would have ever imagined receiving from anyone throughout my lifetime, it suppose it didn't register as logical for me to be giving you something as seemingly meaningless as $5 for such a blessing you bestowed upon me. It just never clicked. I wasn't even giving it any thought, and now I come here and SonOfSol has already answered my subconscious S.O.S.......I want you to know I am so thankful for you, SonOfSol, you have moved me to tears, gratitude without words...and I better understand now the principle of this and will make paying my own membership fee a priority. It is by grace alone that I can even type this out and share it with you, I thank you again Nick, SonOfSol, everyone here supportive and not constrictive of each others life styles, knowing and appreciative that we are all united in our intentions. I feel like the true and active members on here have more in common with each other than we think.

and thank you for the happy birthday, yeshua! i would work with you but as I said, I'm back in Fort Wayne IN to work with my dad for a minute. why the job still hasn't been approved yet I don't know, I'm honestly earnestly confused on to why I was convinced to come back here to work and then I have none. Little frustrating. A friend has offered to help me fund this project, it's just a bit overwhelming to be approached with so much compassion all of the sudden after where I just came from. Love and Light, Blessings Be-
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Thank you Felix i am humbled...

Many Blessings

SonofSol
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 am

First of Felix, my email address is right there where the "EMAIL" button is at the bottom of my posts, which I've stated several times to everyone who was lacking the common sense to see it.

On my alchemy website I have my email address or contact link at the bottom of a lot of the pages, but also right on the Table of Contents, there is the link to my email. So your whole rant about me keeping my email address hidden is just non-sense.

And as for money, once again for the billionth time I will repeat that I don't charge membership for my own benefit -- I do it in order to keep out the people who really don't give two craps about alchemy and my work in particular, and people that are so caught up in their own world that they haven't even taken a look at my alchemy website and don't even know what my email address is!
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 am

SonofSol,

I paid Felix's membership for the next 4 months.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 am

Very Kind of you Blue, i shall take up the task of paying it when the last bill runs out...
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:48 pm

blue, sonofsol, thank you again and again for all your help, i really just can't even tell you how thankful I am that you have faith to put in me, it's very motivating. i've been researching lesser known alkaloids in plants these past few weeks, it's amazing what kind of stuff is around that isn't even scientifically recorded as being there. if anyone's interested please send me an email at dirtyriverwater@gmail.com.

i still have the stone from silver (w/minor impurities still therein). not very much, but it's there. i was going to a friend's house to purify it and post pictures, but it turned out they were moving that day, and I had to help them get stuff packed. as of yet I still don't know where they moved to, their cell phones have been dead for days now. i'm not even surprised anymore when little things stop me from working on this, i'm just going to do my best to go with the flow and stay focused.

nick, can i use another friend's paypal to pay for my membership through donation? i've been working (on and off) with my dad, and though I keep getting smaller paychecks than previously told, i'm trying to use them to continue making money. I get one this tuesday, need to get ID and get it cashed, but as long as nothing goes TOO far out of whack, i should be able to pay for some time in advance as soon as what blue has paid for runs out, or before.

i'll be posting a picture of myself this week on the forum, so there is a physical reference/link to who I am for all of you. i don't like not having a pic on here, it feels impersonal at this point, and i feel there would be a stronger psychic bond between us if i have a picture. maybe i should get a kirlian photography picture taken? lol

thank you again for your patience nick, i apologize for trying to use 'not finding your email' as an excuse, i was a little confused as i had some messages from members telling me that you only respond to certain emails, but that's no excuse.

i've been asking for guidance from my higher......w/e......words lol anyway i'm going to order some amulets from your website. i think the one towards success my be beneficial towards what i'm doing, maybe even get one for serendipity or money. i really, REALLY want to order the procyon, it almost sounds too good to be true, but it will be a short while before i can afford such an instrument. here's to the future!

namaste, blessed be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MONTHLY FEES DUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY FEES DUE   MONTHLY FEES DUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONTHLY FEES DUE
Page 1 of 1