The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)

Go down 
+8
phillip_reed
auggie
Zosimo
kevinpaw123
yeshua
SonofSol
Wilfried
NDC
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 am

I'd like to say thanks to the 10 people that donated money. Not many of them were even from this forum, but those of you that were, I thank you dearly. As for the rest of you, I can't really understand why you didn't care to donate anything. I feel very insulted to tell you the truth, and it saddens me also. Sad

I know a lot of you members of this forum bought the book when I first posted about it, and I guess you considered that enough of a donation, and I do appreciate your willingness to pay for books I use to have available for free download.

But with the donation thing, I was really hoping to see nearly every member of this forum donate at least a few bucks, just to show that you actually care. It doesn't matter how much you donate, it just feels like such an insult when the members of your own forum, who you've given your attention and help to endlessly for a year now, don't even value your forum more than some lousy fast-food burger. I mean is this forum really that worthless to all of you?

I've spent so much time and effort helping people here, and answering all the questions I could. Whenever I had the time, I would come and check on this forum to see how you guys are doing, and offer any advice I could about whatever project you were working on. And I never asked for anything in return.

And even now I'm not asking to be paid for all the work I did for this forum this year, I'm just asking for people to show they are paying attention and still care about this forum. Maybe most of you just thought "I can only donate a few bucks, so what's the point?". Well a few bucks from almost 200 people equals 400 to 500 dollars! But more importantly, it gives me solid proof that enough of you care, and that would give me the motivation to keep up with the questions and posts, and keep making sure I've addressed everyone I could.

But when nobody but a few people donate any money, it just makes me feel like totally disrespected and insulted.

I know people aren't supposed to demand a donation, and that's not what I'm doing. I'm just letting you guys know that it breaks my heart when you decide to ignore the donation option, and I take it very personally.

Sad

I guess I might just have to make a mandatory 5 dollar a month membership fee, so only those people who really care enough to shell out a measly 17 cent a day will be allowed to remain members. Most of the members here don't even post anything, so I'm not sure if they even come to this message board anymore. The only way to find out who is paying attention, and who actually values this place, is to have a very small monthly fee.

Last edited by NDC on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Monthly Membership fee   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:43 am

The forum has a feature where it allows me to look up all the people who haven't visited the forum in 60 days (or whatever amount of time I choose) and over 150 members haven't logged into the forum in the past 60 days. That certainly explains the lack of donations, but also reveals that all those people who purchased the book probably weren't even members of this forum. They were most likely visitors who follow the forum and read the information, but haven't become members yet.

There's also the chance that all those people who never post just don't have any reason to log in because they don't post anything. So when they come to the forum, they just look around and read the posts without ever logging in. But if that's the case, then there is no point in them being members.

The forum also lets me send all those 150+ people an email to let them know their account will be removed if they don't log in. So I sent them an email saying that starting January 5th, every forum member will be required to pay a $5 a month membership fee. There will be 5 days to pay the fee, and then on the 11th of every month, I will check the paypal account to see who has paid the fee using the donation button. After paying the fee, each member will need to send me an email with the full name they used in their Paypal account, so I can match up the names with my list of donations. Or they can send the Paypal receipt, which will have their names on it.

I feel like 5 bucks is practically nothing for a 30 day period, and everyone should value this forum at least as much as a fast-food hamburger. And it will also help clean out all the dead weight and unnecessary members who don't even care about being part of this group.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:40 am

Hi Nick,

it is a shame that I havent donated anything as of now.
(of course I bought your last book)

I dont want to find an excuse but in my case I dont want to have money "lying" around in my paypal account therefor I chose to use the convenient function of paypal using your credit card for instant and precise transactions.
Besides that I think that I would have to deposit the money in an USD account whereas the currency here is EUR. So currency fluctuations are possible.

The problem, I dont have a credit card on my own therefor I used my sisters credit card. Anyway I need one on my own and I will get one soon. After that these problems are non existent anymore.

I could have done that months ago ... it seems like it was simply and sadly put not important enough ... I thought I would donate something sometime Neutral ...

I for myself actually welcome the small monthly fee. Sometimes we just need a little kick in our a** to get going.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is it only me   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 am

Who can access the forum without logging in???

Sometimes I read everything without logging in Nick, so many probably think that they do not need to do anything if they are able to access the site.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Just so you know Nick, i was actually planning on donating as soon as my money came through, my workplace has a messy budget/economy, so thats why i havent been the richest lately, just so you know that i actually was going too, and will donate, as i appreciate your assistance and work, and consider you as a brother, Merry Yule and a Happy new year... cheers
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Hey SonofSol, where did you get that avatar of our Lost Academy lady?
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Here you go Nick, i found it while searching for art pictures of Goth girls, as i find them highly attractive due to their mysterious aura, there is a subtle line between being that and overdoing it of course, but those that do it well are highly feminine...

Here you go brother...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VJGgKYl1e7g/SPFBpKU2dPI/AAAAAAAAAKY/jBKXNYq3uJM/s400/WiccanGirl.jpg

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks, its just too bad she's got an inverted pentagram. What's that all about? The fact she's standing in a laboratory with flask all around her makes it seem likes she's actually an alchemist.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:39 pm

I agree Nick, the inverted pentagram thing bothers me too, wish it could have been a balanced one but other than that i LOVE the setting an old gothic castle, and the whole gothic feeel overall, and yes it appears that our lady is a Soror mystica...

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

It was only until recently the inverted pentagram was seen as evil. Contrary to most interpretation it does not symbolize triumph of matter over spirit. The pointed down pentagrams most original meaning is energy decending from above entering the crown chakra giving life and empowering the human soul. Building power in the material world. The pointed up pentagram is for spiritual empowerment. The only bad thing would be overuse on one of them.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Nick
Feeling a lack of appreciation can really hurt, especially when you have such a love for what you do! If you are going to charge a membership fee could you set it up so people can have 1yr, 2yr, or 5yr options... The longer terms just seem to work better from my perspective. Try not to let others bring you down! If it means anything, all that you have produced by creating this form has been priceless to me! Joy and love to you!!!
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:37 pm

When I first found Nick online about a year ago I didn't know much at all about practical lab work type alchemy. This wasn't by choice, information was just so hard to find. However, this past year I have learned way more than I ever could have learned on my own. Nearly all of it has been because of Him. If it wasn't for you Nick, I wouldn't have learned any of what I know now. Who knows where I'd be?

So Thank you Nicholas for all you have done for me and us and shared with us and your time in dealing with those of us that are still learning and aren't so acquainted with the work. You can count on me to stay on this forum and share my success, Which should be very soon.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:50 am

yeshua wrote:
It was only until recently the inverted pentagram was seen as evil. Contrary to most interpretation it does not symbolize triumph of matter over spirit. The pointed down pentagrams most original meaning is energy decending from above entering the crown chakra giving life and empowering the human soul. Building power in the material world. The pointed up pentagram is for spiritual empowerment. The only bad thing would be overuse on one of them.

I always wondered why the Freemasons used inverted pentagrams seals on their alter cloths and other materials. And even in alchemy, the inverted pentagram is seen instead of the normal upright one.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 am

kevinpaw123 wrote:
Nick
Feeling a lack of appreciation can really hurt, especially when you have such a love for what you do! If you are going to charge a membership fee could you set it up so people can have 1yr, 2yr, or 5yr options... The longer terms just seem to work better from my perspective. Try not to let others bring you down! If it means anything, all that you have produced by creating this form has been priceless to me! Joy and love to you!!!

Thanks for the sentiments Kevin.
By the 1yr, 2y, 5yr options, do you mean at the donation payment page, put those as options? I can do that, where you just check which one you want to pay for those people who don't want to pay each month. Then for the people who don't have enough money to pay all at once, they can just pay the 5 bucks for that month, or enter how many months they want to pay for. I can then keep a record of each member's payment history, and send them an email to remind them when their membership is about to expire.

And to make things easier, at the donation page if everyone enters the username they use for this forum in the message field, then it will make matching up the payments with the usernames much easier on me.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 am

OK, on the front page of the forum, if you scroll down to the middle, you will see in bright yellow letters the payment information and button for the monthly member fees.

I set it up so you can pay in individual months, then click the button and increase the quantity to whatever you want, or you can select 6months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, or even 5 years payment in advance. Some people hardly have any money, and some people here seem to be doing pretty well, so I gave the whole spectrum of budgeting options.

After you pay, make sure to click on the "Return to Alchemia de Illumina" so you can read my thank you page.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 am

Nick
RE: 11:55pm post
Yes.
Have a merry Christmas Nick!
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 am

∴N.D.C∴ SAID: Some people call me the teacher, but I am also just a student, constantly learning all I can from experience in the lab, and from what others have to teach, because each person who shares their knowledge about alchemy and the results of their experiments is a teacher for that moment.

This means that you're a real Teacher Nick.

The five pointed star is a freemasons symbol that come from the pithagorean tradition that's still alive in Italy: the founders of english freemasonry, mainly Ashmole, received beautifull teachings from Thomas Taylor and others teachers of the Bruno-Dee lineage of elisabethian hermetism. In the ancient operative english freemasonry documents they called Phitagora Peter Gower Laughing !

The normal five pointed star means "the penetration of the law of reality having understood my own mind as the reality itself: the knowledge being of the nature-of-relity".
But the "normal" star contains a reversed pentagon...

The reverse star inscribed in that pentagon means "the law of the Spirit being dinamycally in work ON or IN the matter and affecting the world". The reverse star is a symbol of blessing, tradition and lineage: satanist blockheads were so happy to help chatolicism in building up the idea of the Perfect Enemie and then that funny schizofrenia we all know: spirit-matter, faith-knowledge, religion-science.

Anyway for me it's OK. No tears.
lol!
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 am

Smile hey Nick.. I just had to donate to your efforts... ( long over due ) Your the reason I got back into Alchemy with a passion & faith that it's Real & can actually be accomplished.. and I also bought your e-book..( very enlightening ) Please keep up the very good work .. I didnt realize this was costing you soo much per month.. Ive been pre-occupied with health issues and job issues the last 2 months and wasnt visiting the forum .. While I was putting out all these fires.. Take care Buddy and dont lose faith in us.. Love Auggie sunny
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Next Year   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 am

So far I have already received membership fee payments from 3 people.

Kevin I got yours for 1 year, and Yeshua you payed once with $30 and once with 5, so I put you down for 7 months. And agguie I didn't recognize because I guess you used your wife's paypal account? It says Lindsey, or can that be a guys name also?

If anyone who is a member already donated money to the website, let me know what name you used and I will put that towards your membership fees.

This next year is going to be the most splendid year ever to be part of this forum. The first year was sort of a phase were we investigated many paths, and still believed chemicals alone could be used to make the Stone and covert the metals into the glass-like material that is the Stone. But now we've come very far, and we've realized that morning dew is indeed the best place to obtain our Alkahest for gold, and even more than that, we've discovered that a salt can be made from the dew so we can perform the Dry path on gold or silver and make the Stones practically instantly!

I'm convinced the process of preparing the salt from dew can be drastically reduced. And by that I mean the effort can be reduced so all that is required are evaporations and crystallizations to purify the dew salt, but no distillation.

I believe that when the Rosicrucians created their name from the words Ros(dew) and Crucible, they meant that all you needed to make the Stone is dew and a crucible (not a flask). And you don't need to have a distillation system because that is an unnecessary step that over complicates the process.

So I've begun work on some dew I've had sitting around since last spring, and I'm making the salt from it just by an initial evaporation of 3/4 by boiling it down, then letting it sit in a seal flask until a fluffy material begins to grow. Then I'll evaporate everything, dry the nasty residue without calcining it so the salts don't get damaged and broken down, then dissolve the material in rainwater that has been filtered through activated carbon using a Brita water purification pitcher, and finally just evaporating it down until its supersaturated and crystals are starting to form. After being placed in the fridge to grow crystals, I will use these crystals without any other purification or preparation, and see what results I obtain.

And while that's going on, I will be waiting for my propane furnace from A&B prospecting so I can more easily melt the silver or gold. Also I'm going to use a crucible made of ceramic, because I have a hunch that an iron crucible wastes some of the stone that is produced, by tingeing the red hot iron into gold. Its a pain to use a real crucible since it can break or crack if you heat it up or cool it down too fast, but its nice to know that iron hasn't contaminated the stone or wasted any of it.

If this process works this easily, I will have the video on my website. It won't even be on Youtube, just on my website. Today I learned how to play an FLV format flash video on your website, using a free flash movie player I found when I was googling this topic. So now I can convert movies to FLV even in my LInux environment, and upload them to the website to be played as streaming video. I'll probably put the video right on the Table of Contents page. But the video won't explain what is happening. That way only the people who follow this forum will understand.

Just image how incredible it would be to quickly make a salt from dew that can be heated with a metal to convert it into the clear glass that is water soluble and is the true Philosopher's Stone!

This Dry path is faster, but it requires the insane heat of a kiln or furnace, and in the old days the alchemists had to use coals and a blower which was worked by pushing it with your foot or the smaller ones you had to squeeze together with your hands. It was quite a miserable pain to keep the heat going hot enough to melt gold. And sealing the crucible isn't easy either, because you will almost certainly have to break it open to get the stone out each time your multiply it. So most of them used the slow Wet path, were you can digest the salt and gold with a little water on the low heat of Balneo Mary, and as a bonus to make up for the long wait, you get to see an amazing show of colors during the Peacock's Tail as the gold goes through many phases. I'm doing it this way to so I can have photos for the book.

Transmutation doesn't take the insane heat of 2500F because you can use metals with low melting points, like lead or if you don't want to potentially poison yourself with lead fume, bismuth. You only need to heat the metal up to its melting point, then once it transmutes, it becomes gold and hardens since the heat isn't high enough. Unless you do the transmutation in the mold you want to use for the gold, you would need to have a furnace to melt the gold and poor it into molds for making bars or bricks.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 am

Nick,
Sorry I went away for christmas break, just got home this afternoon, i see that there is a membership fee now, i have just finished that purchase before writing this, but realized that i was supposed to put my name in the box on the left, i paid for 6 months, $30US, sorry if im late to getting that to you, merry christmas and a happy new year Smile

phillip reed santa
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 am

Yeah I saw your payment for the fee Phillip, and I added you to my spreadsheet list. I keep a backup of the list on the website server in case the computer crashes again, even though its a brand new hard drive.

And the final cut off day for paying the fee is actually January 11th, because that's what I already wrote in the email I sent out to the 150 members that haven't logged in for 2 months. Only one of those members responded to that email, so it looks like we might be losing all but 30 people on the 11th.

And almost everybody I give the test to never emails me back because the test is hard if you haven't been following along with the info we've discovered and posted here on this forum. I tell people they can use the search feature to go through the posts and find the answers to the test, but they never do. They can also use Google by entering this format "search words xxxx xxxx site:Alchemy-Illuminated.com" but it doesn't have any info posted in the last month or two since Google stays so far behind.

Anybody who wants to see a one of the sample versions of the test, just drop an email to TEST(at)Alchemy-illuminated.com

I use to require people to get an 85 to pass, but now I lowered it to an 80, and sometimes if they get a 75 I still let them in, depending on how good their Essay answers were.

The test is split up into 3 parts --- ten short answer worth 3 points, ten true/false worth 2 points each, and five short Essay questions worth 10 points each, and each version of the test has different questions. Some of the tests are easier than others. I think one of them is so hard, you would have had to read every post on this forum to know the answers.

To the members of this forum, it might seem like we've just been wasting time going around in circles, trying to make the Elixir and not having many success stories, but when you see the questions on the test, we've actually covered a lot of ground and advanced our knowledge up to nearly expert level. lol

And now at the end of all this experimenting and discovering and researching, we know details about the Stone that nobody else knows, like the fact that its a glassy material, not crystalline, and always made from metals, but always requiring a salt found in nature, not in the metals themselves. And no amount of acids and crazy chemicals can do to metal what our Alkahest salt can do.

We know the rules of making the Stone that nobody else ever figure out. We've learned that morning dew is the best source for our salt, but not the only source; simply the cleanest and most "heavenly" source, coming from that ethereal mist during the first rays of sunshine bursting out over the hills and valleys over the horizon.

And we've learned that it takes gold to make gold, and only by turning gold into the glass material can you have a Stone that will turn lead and other metals to gold.

We know the key difference between the Wet and Dry paths and how to properly perform the Dry path, with the crucial point of sealing the crucible or the spirit contained in our Alkahest salt will escape into the air, and the metal won't convert to glass. And the Wet path is the other option if we choose to see all the wondrous colors and see a slow change take place in the gold, as it very gradually becomes the clear red glassy material.

We know all sorts of awesome details about exactly how and why to use certain techniques and paths to make the stone from certain sources of finding the salt. But we still have much to learn, and if we've come this far already, just imagine what its gonna be like to do experiments with the Stone, and see what it can do to different things.

For example, I'm gonna buy a video microscope from Cynmar.com that has the camera built in, so it looks like a normal microscope, but the camera sends the images you viewing through the lens to the computer via a USB cable, and you can record video or take photos. So a little drop of the Elixir on different cells from different animals or different parts of the body, and we can see what it does.

Then I'm also gonna travel all over the world, meeting alchemists in every major country I can. So far I have friends in Berlin, Italy, Greece, UK, Australia, and I think Spain. These are just people I've helped with alchemy via email, and when I visit these countries, I'll have these friends to show me around and translate for me, and in return I teach them to make the Stone. And I'll take lots of video of my travels for the website of course.

So 2010 is most definitely going to be the "Prima" year for alchemy discovery. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

bounce
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 am

NDC wrote:
2010 is most definitely going to be the "Prima" year for alchemy discovery. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

I completely agree and I'm feeling this as well flower
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello again Nick : yes Lindsey is my first name .. Auggie is my life-long Nickname which all my good friends call me by.. sorry about the confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Nick, it must be exhausting keeping updated every day and having no funding for any of the project, but i must let you know

i do not have a paypal account
i lost my wallet recently with all my ID, and my bank account was overdrawn anyway
i have no job
i've been on the streets and travelling the country for the past 3 years. i have no source of income, a permanant knee injury (makes it difficult to get a job), and i dropped out of high school so that i could study what they wouldn't teach me there.

i have money right now, a couple hundred dollars, but it's all i have, and it is what i have spent the last 2 months saving so that i can get a place of my own to start intensively working on alchemy. i've kept updated with everything going on in the forum, been reading every post, i just have not been in the postion to be doing my own projects as of late, so, since you say that you only want experienced information on real-time projocts, i haven't posted.

i would really like to stay a member of the forum. i will post more often if that's necessary. but please nick, don't make this about money. i would love to help you out, if you were here right now i would give you whatever you need out of my pocket, it just seems strange to me that you would wage whether or not i care about this forum based on if i gave you money. i'm not asking for pity or help or anything of that nature remotely, i'm just be flat honest with you on my situation. is there anything i can do?

this forum is the base for some of the most important spiritual uprisings that have ever occured throughout history, and it is all thanks to you. i can't even express the gratitude i have for you. i simply don't have (nor like in any way shape or form) currency. i hope you had wonderful holy days, blessings be
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I will pay your fee Felix... i myself am not rich so i am not trying to appear above you, but i would have wanted the same help had it been me, i follow the Golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Blessings

Son of Sol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next