The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of ∴N.D.C∴

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Empty
PostSubject: Return of ∴N.D.C∴   Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been focusing most of my attention on the store and getting orders filled.

The good news is that I just bought an awesome new video camera which takes high definition video (yes blue-Ray quality lol) and I'll finally be making lots of videos of alchemy process. The camera makes it really easy since it has software installed for editing videos and putting together pieces of videos in a time-line to create one master movie which can be uploaded to Youtube or Flicker with the press of a button, so I don't even need to use the computer. But I bought a new laptop as well, just in case I do need to use video editing software in windows, and my desktop only has Fedora (linux) which doesn't have any video editing software.

I'm really excited to finally have a camera that takes maximum quality video so I can also make DVDs or even Blue-Ray disks showing alchemy processes in their full glory! It's high time someone made ridiculously high quality video of the production of the Stone!

And also I can take very high quality photos for the next edition of the book!

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of ∴N.D.C∴   Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:07 pm

That sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing what you show us.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of ∴N.D.C∴   Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:34 am

∴N.D.C∴ wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been focusing most of my attention on the store and getting orders filled.

The good news is that I just bought an awesome new video camera which takes high definition video (yes blue-Ray quality lol) and I'll finally be making lots of videos of alchemy process. The camera makes it really easy since it has software installed for editing videos and putting together pieces of videos in a time-line to create one master movie which can be uploaded to Youtube or Flicker with the press of a button, so I don't even need to use the computer. But I bought a new laptop as well, just in case I do need to use video editing software in windows, and my desktop only has Fedora (linux) which doesn't have any video editing software.

I'm really excited to finally have a camera that takes maximum quality video so I can also make DVDs or even Blue-Ray disks showing alchemy processes in their full glory! It's high time someone made ridiculously high quality video of the production of the Stone!

And also I can take very high quality photos for the next edition of the book!

Nick,

I don't know if you have this version of Windows movie maker yet. Give it a try and let me know what you think of it. It's free also.

http://members.shaw.ca/wmm6/wmm6.html

It's pretty easy to install and it will let you produce up to 1080p videos! Your future videos are going to be even more awesome!

Also at this point AMD has come out with a new APU chip which is a new integration of CPU/GPU which vastly out performs Intel in graphics performance. And it's very affordable! Look for the A8 APU which is there current highest performer! We are talking about a Laptop that performs as well or better than many PC's that people have! I personally like Toshiba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of ∴N.D.C∴   Return of ∴N.D.C∴ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of ∴N.D.C∴
Page 1 of 1