The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks 4 birthday donations!

Go down 
+2
Zosimo
NDC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Thanks 4 birthday donations! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 am

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who donated money for my birthday today. It was about the worst birthday I've ever had in my short life, so it really fills my heart with joy to see that online friends cared more about my birthday than my own family and friends. One member of this forum even donated $500; that really blew me away.

At the end of the miserable day, I finally slumped over to the computer and checked the email, and much to my surprise, there were several large donations from people who knew it was my birthday.

I feel so very lucky to have the support of you guys, and I deeply appreciate it.

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am

Sleep ... Shocked ... cheers!

Happy birthday to a King of the Art.

Thanks 4 birthday donations! 9c7558ea

Zosimo (& Jabir)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 am

Happy Birthday Nick Too

Long life to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spilo

spilo

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

Heppy birthday Nick you are good man God bless you...
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 am

sorry for a late birthday wish, Nick, but i hope that your wildest birthday wish comes true for you!

your friend phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 am

Happy Birthday, and may the trials of your Saturn Return go easy on you!
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Happy Belated Birthday :-)   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Happy belated Birthday Nick cheers
I hope the past week or so has been more pleasant and auspicious for you. All my best as always sunny

Bill
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm

AB wrote:
Happy Birthday, and may the trials of your Saturn Return go easy on you!

How long does the Saturn Return last, do you know?

Sad
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Saturn Return   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 pm

It is supposed to last around 2-3 years according to astrologers. I just "finished" going through one (I guess...)...it marked the beginning of my interest in alchemy.
here are some dates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

It's not all bad (not that I'm saying I liked all the tumultuousness). Sometimes it can involve letting go of things or exploring new things (projects, directions, new chapters in life).

Bill Wink
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 am

NDC wrote:
How long does the Saturn Return last, do you know?

Your personal Saturn Return is just gradually building up and should climax towards the beginning of October this year, and will be finally done with you in the Summer of next year (2011). It can be tough, but if you're smart and sensitive (which you are Very Happy ), the aftermath will be most beneficial.

So much crap you no longer need will be cleared out of your life, new doors will open and new beginnings will emerge - you'll be grateful you went through it. It can be a hard lesson and a trying time, but definitely a worthwile experience, especially in the aftermath.

What Saturn hates most is building castles in the air (that's Neptune's job - the 'psychic' planet that rules Pisces). But Saturn will not mind building those castles in the air as long as you have solid foundations in the ground. That's what its trials would have you accomplish.

It's a rite of passage towards maturity that we all must go through... Some dreams of youth will disintegrate, while the ones which best reflect your true inner nature will receive solid foundations from which you'll be able to really take off to flight king

With friendship,

AB
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I've already gone through my share of hell and had the "growing pains" experience. Going through any more bad times won't teach me any lessons; I've learned all that can be learned from being tortured by life and my own mind.

Things have been getting much better for me this year, and I've met some new spirit friends that are making my life far more magical than I thought it would be this soon in the developing of my powers. So I don't think this Saturn Return is going to be about going through hard times. I'm also a firm believer that the elixir frees you from the programming of planetary influences and your zodiac sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 birthday donations!   Thanks 4 birthday donations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks 4 birthday donations!
Page 1 of 1