The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission of AI Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Mission of AI Forum Empty
PostSubject: Mission of AI Forum   Mission of AI Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Our mission obviously is to make the stone and experience its awesome benefits and share it with those we care about. Along the way I also want to learn about alchemy. What makes it tick etc. and have some great friends here to love it with.

As if the Stone and it benefits weren't enough, we know there are more and probably endless treasures to this art. Such as;

-the grail stone Nick has described to us

-the paste that will make glass bendable.. the True Hermetic Seal

-the incombustible oil

-to just see the stone glowing with the heavenly light that is described

-everburning lamps

These are great things to learn about. Of course for economy I am sure our focus will first be mostly on paths to the stone. So I expect us to attack these paths, and all along the way be learning about the theory, and thinking and deciding what will be the best paths for us to take. So our purpose will be two fold; 1. Deciding and taking our most probable paths, and 2. Learning and teaching each other alchemy so we can implement it. So feel free to post on these issues. Smile And don't forget that if you have experience, not everybody knows what you know. We want to stick pretty close to practical alchemy and not clog the forum, but we also need to have some things going on here.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Mission of AI Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission of AI Forum   Mission of AI Forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:57 pm

bluefloor wrote:

-the grail stone Nick has described to us

-the paste that will make glass bendable.. the True Hermetic Seal

-the incombustible oil

-to just see the stone glowing with the heavenly light that is described

-everburning lamps

Of those 5 things that you posted i am on a verge of finding out the secret of the everburning lamps. In the Philosophus degree of R+C there was instruction in 4 small Chapters how to prepare those lamps.

Mission of AI Forum Th_488229023_4_122_181lo

From what i know the candle wick was made of Asbestos fibers bounded together by a golden thread. The fuel is either made from Sulphur or oil of Gold or both. If i manage to unearth this instruction i will make one and post you guys a picture.

I would like to add another thing to this list and this is a good medicine. The Holy Grail or Philosophers Stone is surely a good medicine but who knows when some of us will discover it... maybe never!

In the meantime there are such beautiful medicines from Vegetable Kingdom that can be prepared by almost anyone provided he has a little lab experience.

I am working on Elixir Proprietatis as described by most known Philosophers:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/53140991/Van-Helmont-Elixir-proprietatis

The Key to this medicine is what type of solvent to use in extraction. Alcohol doesn't come in question because we are not Herbalists!

We can do much better...
Back to top Go down

Mission of AI Forum
Page 1 of 1