The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeheart

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Holy Water Empty
PostSubject: Holy Water   Holy Water Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Would someone please enligthen me as to what holy water is in the instructions to make the Alkahest?
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Holy Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Water   Holy Water Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm

You can see in the Elixir and water thread what ∴N.D.C∴ had to say about the Holy Water.
Link to the thread:
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t62-elixir-and-water

Statement made by ∴N.D.C∴:

Most people don't have the ability to bless water to any great extent. But their are some people who have the ability to bless water with an extremely high amount of energy and power.

Your best bet is to find a good psychic and ask them to charge the water. A good psychic can charge the water so well, that you will be unable to deny how amazing it makes you feel just to hold it.

Take for example: I never thought I'd be able to feel the energy of a crystal that was charged by a medium, psychic, intuitive, etc. but a friend of mine from my I.A.O. group sent me a little crystal skull that he had charged with a general energy of "goodness".

When I took the crystal out of the bag it was in, I instantly felt the energy in my hand, then I felt it go up my arm and to my head. It cleared all my mental chatter and 'noise' (not sound, but electrical signals ) and I became totally at peace. It is far beyond a placebo effect. It does this every time I pick it up, without fail.

Sometimes when I'm holding it, I can actually feel it start to vibrate just like if you were touching the surface a speaker while it was humming a tone.

When I put that crystal skull in water, I drink the water and feel the effects nearly like strong sedative drug, that also clears the mind and strengthens the focus.
Back to top Go down

Holy Water
Page 1 of 1