The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dry water achieved

Go down 
+2
thepassamist
solarseeker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The dry water achieved Empty
PostSubject: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

So I've finally managed to get a white crystal which is as hard as any stone and fragile as glass. It easily melts like wax on a red hot iron plate but does not evaporate with intense heating. One could say it has fire fixed within it because when it's cool to the touch it still burns on your tongue yet it doesn't taste acidic or alkaline,it actually tastes salty. It dissolves easily in water and all impurities within it sink to the bottom. When it's dissolved in water the water is slimy like alkali yet it never burns skin.

I got this far yet I don't have any gold flake,intact crucibles,or a furnace on hand to ferment the stone. Since my distillation flask broke, I only have one sample at the moment, although when I get a new one I'll be able to make more.

So since I've taken the GW path as far as I possibly can without significant investment I've decided that it's time to pass the work on to someone who can finish it. If you have gold flake and a suitable furnace I'll send you a sample. All I ask in return is that if it turns into the red glass known as philosopher's stone,that you send me half of it, the other half should be more than just compensation for the amount of gold you used. If it doesn't form the red glass then I would like only a photograph of the end result. That way I have some idea of what to do differently next time.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:47 am

i am not necessarily volunteering but i do have gold flakes. and a crucible. i have not built my furnace yet though but easily could. just have not had the need yet. may i ask, if had to do it again from scratch to where you are now, how long do you think it would take?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Well provided I hadn't broken my distillation flask. It takes half a day and 3 gallons of putrefied GW to make 6 grams of the white salt. The salt needs to be purified,imbibed with it's spirit,and melted multiple times to make it turn red. I like to set the red stone in the Balano Mary bath for a week or so after that to increase it's potency further.

That makes the salt very precious indeed. If I were to charge minimum wage for my time in making this stuff I would ask $30 for a white one albino  and $60 for a red one cherry .

Of course until I find out weather or not you can make the true philosopher's stone with it I'll give a few samples away to see if this works.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:06 pm

well i am up to try it out but will not be able to do anything till i get free week after next. to bad you did not record or take step by step pictures during this process. i understand what you are saying you did, just curious to you lab setup compared to mine while doing the processes. like for example you distillation setup.

oh, and you can make a furnace that can melt gold from a cinderblock and a metal pipe and a bag of concrete.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:23 pm

solarseeker wrote:

That makes the salt very precious indeed.  If I were to charge minimum wage for my time in making this stuff I would ask $30 for a white one albino  and $60 for a red one cherry .

Of course until I find out weather or not you can make the true philosopher's stone with it I'll give a few samples away to see if this works.  
what about the salt have you determined it to be of importance from you experiments may i ask? especially more precious after a long bath?

also, is this not just phosphorus? white to be exact? is it still white phosphorus chemically when you turn it red? or is it actually turned to red phosphorus? or even something else all together maybe? these are a few things i am curious about. do you also have a picture to share or email maybe?

congrats on your potential discovery by the way. interesting though, all the supposed adepts whom have found the truth seem to end with a yellowish color water that i have actually seen online. this could mean there are different paths (we know this to be a posibility) or they are fakes or they are misunderstanding what they have.

i personally have a sealed mason jar with what is now a yellowish color water that i once put gold flakes in which now have all dissolved and whats left is a really soft moving black solid. i have not opened it or messed with it yet but it did turn the water more yellow. and did completely dissolve the gold. the black salt left over did not appear for a while after everything was left alone to settle.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Ok to answer your questions in order. #1 the process I'm using is a variation on the GW 1 path. The prime difference is that the volatile spirit I use distills out after all the water is gone,after that a red oil (red phosphorous) distills over along with ammonium nitrate crystals. I combine these 3 by putting them in a Balano Mary bath until I get a deep red spirit. The salt is vital to this path because it fixes the spirit. If you tried to heat the spirit with gold but excluded the salt the spirit would simply boil away and be lost long before the gold melted.

#2 The salt is basically all the fire resistant minerals in the GW. The phosphorous which you're looking for is red phosphorous which is the very last thing that, distills out of the GW,it's a blood red oil. When you distill GW after the water's gone it will begin to smoke you need to have a separate receiver flask ready to collect the yellow water and red oil. These two combined into a blood red liquid are the volatile spirit which I'm talking about.

#3 It's on my priority list to begin photographing the whole process because it's getting VERY interesting. Although I'm not sure how I feel about posting pictures of my own _________ online.

#4 I wouldn't call it water it smells extremely harsh but yes it's very yellow even deep orange before the red oil is dissolved in it.

#5 Please tell me the exact process you used to make that spirit if it dissolved gold like you say it did then you may already have the stone. Just take the whole jar and put it in your Balano Mary bath or an incubator @ 110-120F but no hotter than 122F. It should change colors many times over the course of a month or so ending in a deep red. The blackness is an extremely good sign indeed because it means you correctly putrefied the gold. A seed cannot sprout unless it dies first.

#6 The whole purpose for the bath is to allow the substance to draw psychic energy in from the environment. This energy is an unlimited powerhouse which drives the whole alchemical work from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 am

ill tell you the process as far as i can remember as it was done before i noticed how quickly i would have jars lying around that needed to be marked. the water was rainwater i had caught and simply added some lye to it. i then heated it in a pan with gas until it would no longer react to the heat. it just chilled out in the pot. no boiling. let it cool completely off, and through it in a half pint mason, full gold in it and basically left it on top of my computer exhaust fan and forgot about it. i would say it has been left in a temp of around 80-90 degrees for the most part while computer is running. the mason is sealed not just lid screwed on.

simple as that really.

in my water bath, when i put my jar in to absorb from the environment, i am assuming i need to break the seal? also, i have more liquid then dead gold salt in the jar, just i decant it off and have just enough to cover the salt?

what do you use to distill. is it air sealed or not?

i will post a pick of the jar in a bit.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 am

The dry water achieved WgWKCYGf

well for some reason i cannot get this image to load here, so here is a link to DB.

https://db.tt/wgWKCYGf
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 pm

That definitely looks like what happens to rain water when it's well putrefied. I didn't expect it to dissolve gold.  I don't know weather it would be a good idea to see if it can dissolve more gold or not.

I would either simply open the lid and let it continue incubating until it nearly dries out then put the cap back on, or I would switch to the dry path and distill out all the water,calcine the dry matter,and re add the spirit just to see what would happen.

According to the wet path all that should be done is put it in a higher heat source 120-130F to continue the work.  According to the dry path if the salt can be melted you might be able to finish the red stone. If the salt can't be melted you'll destroy the whole substance trying.

Either way it's really neat alien  thanks for sharing.

Oh and by the way I don't seal my distillation setups, my glassware has a high enough fatality rate without the adding the potential for explosive pressure buildup.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm

if you do not seal then how do you keep from loosing the spirit. i have a retort but am afraid to use it because i worry it will not condense the volatile quick enough before loosing it. also, i normally use a sohlex, for most of experimenting. which i stick a thermometer in the top condensor tube to monitor the spikes of temperature changes.

with the wet path, i assume i should leave it sealed so it can circulate only in the jar correct? what i may do is decant most of it, then put it in a bm to see if something happens.however, i could easily do the seperation and then calcine the black before added a few drops at a time of the water back to it.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:45 pm

i will say this though about my jar that i just noticed when looking at the picture. the amount of black solid seems to have either increased or become thinner and more spread out then what i noticed a few days (week?) ago. it definitely covers the bottom of the jar more now then when the black first appeared. scared to open it and break the seal to be honest lol. kinda curious to see how long it continues to increase in blackness. however, i feel that if there were less water in it, and everything was more equal in measurement, i would see progress faster.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

When I was working with rain water I would open the jar every day or so just in case it needed air to work. So you're highly unlikely to ruin anything by just opening the jar. As far as losing the spirit in the distillation apparatus yes there is a little loss but not enough to worry about. As far as losing the spirit in your experiment, I would say if there was any you would have lost it long ago when you first boiled it. If anything your process might be going slowly because it has too much moisture.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 pm

this is what i have decided to do. i will decant off most of the liquid into another jar tonight. i will then add another small amount of gold to it to see if the effects repeat. on the first original jar i will try and begin a BM over the next few days to a week with just the amount of water i feel at the time is right. i will leave the original jar unsealed while in the BM. if the second jar results in the same blackness as the first one, i will put it in a BM and leave the jar sealed on a temp of about 98-100 degrees. this should not allow enough pressure to bust the jar.

Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:15 am

solarseeker did you tried to melt your salt on the copper plate or foil
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 am

Yes the salt melts quite easily about the same temperature that a tin can begins to get glowing hot. I melted it on stainless steel rather than copper but I expect that the results would be the same either way.

A propane plumber's torch is more than sufficient to liquify the salt.

As a point of reference common table salt barely begins to melt with propane. I usually switch to MAP gas if I want to melt table salt with the same plumber's torch.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 am

Try heating up some lead on the stove and throw some of the red powder you made on the molten lead. See what happens....
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:16 pm

I already tried it. The stone won't mix with the lead. I'm pretty sure I have to ferment the stone with gold or silver before it'll have the seed of gold or silver in it. I may also have to ferment the stone a second time with gold,silver,or mercury in order to turn it into projection powder. Since molten lead can dissolve these metals it should combine after fermentation.

If I get a glassy red stone of gold I plan on holding off on projection until I multiply it a few times. That way I'll have a lot more stone to work with. If I find out that it has the power of projection then I've got several people in mind to give it to.

That way if I should disappear from the face of the internet then I'll have multiple others who can continue the work. Or if somehow I should lose the stone or have it stolen,then I have back up friends who I can ask for a replacement sample.

One way or the other I'll make sure that no less than 1 other person on this forum actually has the stone and can help any newcomers.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:16 am

What kind of crucible would you use to continue your work?
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:30 pm

If the red stuff you got from \"philosophical dew\" doesn't do anything to a lesser metal, then why would it change gold?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Because the alchemy books clearly state that their stone has no action on metals except for gold and silver,which it changes into it's own likeness. clown 

They also state that the tincture must first be tincted before it has any action on the lesser metals.

"the ferment of gold is gold,and the ferment of silver is silver,therefor don't look anywhere else"
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Finally I figured out how to continue the path. The next step is to put the salt in a crucible and keep it molten. The salt will sublimate and leave the final impurity behind. Then it easily combines when molten with silver. The silver acts as a starter culture which changes the stone turning it to ferment. So no matter how much more unfermented stone you add to it the results will be the same. The fermented stone is lemon yellow when molten and sublimates red. The unfermented stone sublimates white.

So this red sublimate should be added to the red oil obtained earlier and then it can be fermented with gold. Alternately it can be multplied as white stone without red oil. Or it can be projected upon silver to make the projection powder of silver. Or it is a powerful medicine in it's own right.

Thus far I have succeeded with fermentation but I don't have a good enough crucible to sublimate the stone in. Neither do I have a good way to keep silver molten to make projection powder with.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: The dry water achieved    The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 pm

Solarseeker

for about twenty bucks you could build a small smelting furnace out of a 5 gal metal bucket and metal coffee cans like I did mine is able to melt silver gold copper and lead you can find basic ways to make them on youtube just type in homemade smelting furnace hope this helps mine uses match lite charcoal and wood.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 pm

for the smelting furnace itself, i would go the mighty furnace route on youtube. made from a cinder block. and it gets hot fast
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Here's an interesting thing to note: The salt is far easier to ferment with silver if you use silver chloride. It's very difficult to combine with metallic silver. Another interesting thing is that common table salt won't sublimate at atmospheric pressure. So I guess that means that the stone I made isn't made of table salt.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:19 pm

I have salt crystals that are really hard to break.in fact i do not think i can break them by hand. But, holding them in my hand for a few seems to start melting it because a slimmy feel is left on my hands. Not sure if slimmy is that main word i want to use but it is like a film. Doesnt burn, unless put in mouth. Put in a water solution and instantly melts. Here is what the crystals look like.

The dry water achieved IMG_20140302_095548

So the picture is not working. Here is a temp link to db.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvq260xnw7a60nz/IMG_20140302_095548.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dry water achieved
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next