The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sincerely dont know how to say this

Go down 
+10
Kirk
bluefloor
cocojambo
alexbr
alkem5161
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
artephius
AmonD
SunWukong
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

I sincerely dont know how to say this Empty
PostSubject: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Not only did nick not have the secret to long life nore did he have the true elixir ever

But being that he is dead he suffered the same fate as all of the other "aspiring" alchemist, the majority of of the people trying to do alchemy died or were severely poisoned (which is what happened to nick)

the majority of these books are filled with half truths..... and the dew does infact contain the seed of gold in potential and still does till this day..... for the seed of gold is nitre

I tell you with truth and without deceit that you will never come by the elixir of long life with dew water alone.... the main problem is that you are all using the wrong salt..... you are all not using the salt of nature and by all means this is the only error in the art

the true alchemist did not lay down the true material of the stone because it is far too easy to obtain, both the rich and the poor have it and all the common people under mind it and despise it. we all handle it every day and we all use it and know not what it truly is. it can be gotten without cost or for very very little

Honestly as the books say God himself should reveal it to you or it should be revealed to you by a true master of this sacred art......and it should stay that way..... not only did nick NOT have the true matter but his intentions was to use alchemy and expose it to the world and change everything... and now he is dead

the books tell you flat out that God himself will curse you and tear you down if you dare expose any of his high secrets or the world can be destroyed by this knowledge

and I can tell you for a fact and in the most high truth that if this secret got out the world would stop on its axis and the entire world would be purged by fire, nations would fall and all terror would break lose and the Devil in the flesh would rise to power and a new darkness will flood the earth

The use of the actual metals gold and silver are not needed to create gold or any metal for that matter. that's like using already baked bread to make more bread. metallic gold is already dead but it needs to be placed in its proper earth or its essential salt in order to grow and multiply by its kind

Nick new not this salt and there for you will all fail and continue you fail because nick led you all in ignorance

what I say may sound like blasphemy maybe you all don't want to hear me speak again

but i will tell you where nick was right...

dew water has an astral fire, this celestial salt is nitre, antimony also has an astral fire and it swallows up metallic gold the best.. the book of artepheius makes this painstakingly clear

nitre is not only the seed of metals but it is clearly also the sead of life for nitre is gold in potential and you must sow gold into its proper earth for it to grow and multiply by its kind

dew is the easiest way to obtain nitre especially if you let it ferment, you may also get nitre from \"philosophical dew\" or what have you

however nitre alone is not enough

the water nick made was merely the sulfur contained in the dew water by micro organisms and with trace amounts of vitriol (sulfuric acid)

if you dont believe me... take an alkai, pure common sulfur and gold.... add rain water or an acid of some kind and cook it. you shall obtain an earth and you if you keep adding water and dissolving it down again and again it will surely dissolve gold because the gold came from the sulfur and it will return to sulfur with ease... experiments with sulfur will show you this

and if you work with it, it can be turned into an oil or liquor that may heal you in some way shape or form but by all means it will not be the elixir of long life and it will not tinge metals into gold by any means

None of you, nor new new the true salt of nature and it must be revealed to you by genius of mind, by God himself or a true master Alchemist which nick was not

my purpose for being here is the same purpose i had in the beginning I am warning you and I do not want to see any of you suffer the same fate as nick, do not follow him into the grave No
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

Indeed i have also read that this substance hides in plain site.The problem is which one is it.
To find that out,i think(suggesting)that we should focus on the alchemy books that speak through symbols and allegories.
As Plato and many other have said "the truth we have hidden within symbols,and nearly pointless things we speak out loud."

Even if Nick didn't have the elixir of life,he has probably made elixirs with other effects that have to do with psychic levels etc.

I started my alchemical journey by reading about Nicolas Flammel and his story when i came across the "Abraham The Jew".Nicolas was given his book through which he managed to create the TRUE elixir of life. Therefore a new way to view things is to find and study what did they use to teach by that time(in astrology,mathematics etc.) as well as various interpretetions of the symbols.

Jeusus said as i have already said:
"Keep knocking and the door will be opened to you.Keep asking and you will be answered etc."

So i believe experimenting together with studing is the best solution as well as looking inside nature for our ingredients.

Hermes Trismegistus said that if we learn how nature works then we will be able to easily identify our substances.

And all those who are said to have the elixir had knowledge about stronomy,religion etc. Pagan symbols,christian symbols and allegories.

For example.He who said that this substance which is hidden in plain site.Which period did he wrote the book? Were the cities close to forests,caves etc.? To what items and objects did both poor and rich had access to?

I believe that if we ask the right question,we will find our solution.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 pm

"Even if Nick didn't have the elixir of life, he has probably made elixirs with other effects that have to do with psychic levels etc."
The alchemy isn't easy to understand same reed the best books ancient and modern.
What elixir Nick made that he named "elixir of life"? The stone?
Nick described it in this forum? I am new in forum and I do not know where this subject was discussed.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Nick said that he has managed to make quite a few elixirs,each of them affecting us on emotional and psychic levels.
If you read his book "The universal medicine" you will understand to what am i reffering to.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks. I search in the Net and I found a PDF file edited by ∴N.D.C∴
http://www.thegod720.com/dew-the%20astral-fire.pdf
I will reed it and after I will give my opinion about the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

I have also been a lurker reading all the post in this forum as well as others.

The things I have noticed are as follows:

1. I know of not a single person that ever got the Philosophers Stone from Nick or any other life elixir for that matter.

2. I know several people that sent Nick money and never got anything at all in return from him but empty promises.

3. I personally experienced the onslaught of excuses from him like "my computer is broke", ect. ect.

4. I have caught him in several lies over the past few years. One in particular was when I purchased a book from him, then sent email with questions about the book. He claimed he never got the emails, his computer was broke, again. I sent a tracker with the email and I know he did indeed get it and opened it yet claimed he did not.

5. I have worked with "other" "respected" Alchemist and they all say the same thing, Nick was a fraud.

I could on with many other lies he was caught in telling, and other people who sent him money and got nothing in return except excuses and empty promises.

I even offered to send him a new computer at one point (free) so he could stop telling everyone his computer is broken. I mean there are public places to get online if someone really needed to.......had he no friends who computer he could use or borrow? This computer excuse went on for YEARS I might add.

Anyhow it is a shame, I wanted to believe that he knew the way or was legit, I really wanted too......but you can simply not ignore the MOUNTAIN of evidence and people that were lied to by him, mislead by him for years, and there money taken. These are NOT the acts of a Alchemist that knows the path to the stone, plain and SIMPLE.

I have read his books and they do not contain the path to the stone so it is no wonder that nobody ever received there elixir of life orders.....

You may at best with some serious LUCK and WITH the guide of a experienced Alchemist to get a half decent alkahest from his ramblings in the books.

The books read as if written by a child and I do not think I have ever came across a book with typos and errors on EVERY page before.

Anyhow I would also hate to see people waste there time and also possibly get hurt. There are BETTER ways folks to learn Alchemy.

Start with the work of Alchemist names John Reid, as he has released a FREE instruction set that is PERFECT for beginning Alchemist wanting to learn the PROPER ways and operations of Alchemy.

There are other sites that are AMAZING and have instructions that follow the Alchemical way, are correct and very accurate and even explains the process along the way.

I am sure I will not be allowed on this forum since I mentioned negative topics. That is a shame as there is excellent information out there that could be brought here if only it was allowed.

I have also noticed that anyone stating anything negative that might go against the beliefs by Nick or the methods he used to ultimately kill himself are also unwanted and not allowed here. Shame.

The excuse given for removing these members is that this forum just does not have time for such things, like finding the truth. Again what a shame.

This place has potential but it will never reach it as anyone that has a "different" idea or method, or point of view, or points out mistakes Nick made, is removed.

I mean to not allow information on a forum about learning is a huge mistake. Imagine trying to run a forum with ONLY the "YIN" and not the "YANG".....

Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 am

Here is a example of what I meant earlier by saying what a legit Alchemy site is about......there are MANY others but you will not find them with a Google search per say. The way to get to these resources or learn about them is from other Alchemist already in the "know".

www.alchymie.ca

This forum could have some of these resources also if it would STOP REMOVING MEMBERS WHO VIEWS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THERE OWN OR NICK'S!!! IT IS THAT SAMPLE!

There is also classes and documentation that you download for free like the one I mentioned in previous post by John Reid. He has a downloadable course "Practical Lab Alchemy" that ALL should take and complete.

You will learn proper procedure and practices that are SOUND and they cover both the astrology side of things which is VERY important as well as the "Qabala" relationship involving the subtle energies and vibrations of matter, ect.

MAKE NO MISTAKE - Without knowing those aspects and being able to use/apply them in your Alchemy procedures is pretty much pointless if you EVER plan to succeed in a laboratory experiment or practice.

Alchemy has keys to it, and not the 5 keys represented by a hand and fingers.....the keys I refer to are the Spiritual, the Theory, and the Practice.

Without any 3 or a understanding of all 3 three you should not even be in a lab..... think of trying to be taught Algebra and nobody taught you how to add or subtract or divide and multiply first.......sure you "might" could learn Algebra, but you would NEVER have the depth and understanding that you would about Algebra with out the core foundation of mathematics.

Just like knowing the levels of "heat" are a MUST to be successful in Alchemy. The level and type of "heat" is always the most important part of the lab work. Nick knew nothing about this.

The analogy I like about heat and the importance of it is this: you can boil a egg with boiling water and then eat that egg and get nutrition from it.

BUT - you would NEVER be able to hatch a baby chicken using that high boiling water heat.......

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 am

Ι think you are right Aboveasbelow

I dont quite know if Nick was indeed correct if not,but its not proper for an alchemist to reject those who have an opposite opinion.All those who did that in middle and ancient ages never reached the stone...

As i have already said,trully wanting and believing that you will succeed will lead you to the stone.

Astrology also is an important factor to be able to explain the symbols in the various images and instructions.Right now i am working on decoding the mutus liber but cant find a colorfull version of the book.

By the way,can somebody tell me more about the Quabala,i thought it was a herecy or something xD
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Part 1.
The Universal Dissolvent
1-Using a mortar, grind to a fine powder 1 cup raw sea salt and them dissolve in 1 litter of dew with 10ml of "Holy Water" and shake time to time.

Who here know what is in the Nick alchemy "terminology" the "Holy Water"?
Thank you
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 am

"SALT OF NATURE"

I sincerely dont know how to say this 100_2510
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 am

this salt grows, ive seen it give a gold color, a green as you seen, a forest green, a white and a black, ive seen it turn to a fiery oil, ive seen it congeal, it does all what alchemist claim that it does, the riddle about the prime materia and how its every where and the rich and the poor have it... the only difference is that its all unprepared once you prepare it you begin to see all the wonders that alchemist sing songs and riddles about in all of their books

they explicitly explain that they reveal all except one thing, which is unlawful to reveal and honestly its all true, its the secret matter of all 3 kingdoms and nothing lives without it. it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars

it has the power to restore youth, grow your hair and give firmer skin, heal all digestive problems, heal the arteries and strengthen the heart

it has the power to remove heavy metals in the body and restore all of your bodily functions and it strengthens the bladder

and last but not least you don't need any metal to obtain this salt for metals spring from this salt

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:36 am

and To be completely honest, A LOT of alchemy books are either wrong or they mislead you on purpose, very few tell you outright and most of them use code names

however this salt is that ONE thing that artephius says is unlawful to reveal to any man, this salt before it is a salt has multiple forms and there are way too many to count, this salt has the potential to take on any and all colors

it brings life to all three kingdoms and it is magical in all sense of the word, the salt alone brings no harm to the body when it is well prepared and can be eatin in as much quantity as you like and you will experience no adverse effects what so ever
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 am

When you find this matter you being to realize what the emerald tablet meant that ALL DARKNESS WILL FLEE FROM THEE

and in all honestly if you have ever read the book of enoch (a book removed from the bible) it explain how the fallen angels taught mankind all of these things, how to make weapons, do charms, the use of herbs, glamour, etc.

once you know this matter you will KNOW without a doubt WHY God had gotten upset and why man is looked at as sinful, all of those things that man kind was taught are still in effect till this very day if not EVEN MORE SO, the influence of fallen angels is still present all over the world and they brought a damnation to mankind so great in delusion in fascination that if these said fallen angels were in the flesh and they are dead now, what they taught mankind is still in alive and flourishing

the reason is since this matter can be gotten in great quantity by any man, woman or child we are all as human beings walking around passing up gold in potential that would make every single man, woman and child rich beyond all belief but at the same time its power could bring a great evil to the whole world

every single last one of you have walked past this matter and didn't pay it one bit of attention, your using it right now and you dont even know it, its within your body and keeps you alive, it is an essential salt, a salt of life and should be rightfully called a holy salt

its secret underlying power has the power to cure all disease

and don't think for a second im just merely repeating what any alchemist said however at the very same time i know im repeating exactly the same thing they were saying because they were not lying one bit. alchemy is in fact a true science, everything im saying is scientifically verifiable

so please search with the power of your mind and please please please STUDY NATURE and its OPERATION

and last but not least

The emerald tablet of hermes is THE BEST EXPLANATION OF THIS ART/SCIENCE, IT IS SO SIMPLY AND SO PERFECTLY EXPLANED I CANT IN NO WAY SUPERSEDE ITS WORDS BY ANY MEANS

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

Holy Water is the water that is being blessed by the priest in the church.You can ask for some in a local christian church
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 am

Nick FOUGHT really hard to keep certain people away from this forum, and it was because they knew he was a fraud and scamming people for money and they knew he methods were not correct either.

If I could EVER get my hands on some of this "elixir of life" Nick claimed to have had I could PROVE he was a fraud, and Nick KNEW THIS!

It was when I started searching for people who had already purchased the elixir or the stone from Nick, and that is when I found that these people DID NOT EVEN EXIST! NOBODY ever got anything from Nick and lost there money!

HOW CAN THAT BE??? Why did not one person who sent him money ever get anything in return other than a book written by a child telling children's stories??

Even if you tried to approached Nick as I did, wanting to HELP HIM, and SHOW HIM THE PATH, he would just claim you were not a person of God or some other BS excuse.

What Nick made was called "Glass of Antimony" and it is VERY common and NOT the Philosophers Stone, or a "elixir of life" or "projection powder"...ROFL!! That last one is the one I find especially funny and VERY amusing!

If you take "stibnite" or "Kermes" and turn it into a oxide by using calcination methods, you obtain a type of sulfide.

When you melt pure antimony oxide it will turn into a bright awesome looking orange liquid and when it cools it turns to a yellowish white color.

If you add a little antimony sulfide guess what color it turns to? A BRIGHT SHINY RUBY RED GLASS LIKE SUBSTANCE!!

When you fuse antimony oxide and the sulfide together at 700c and add a dash of raw stibnite powder you will get a magical looking ruby red glass substance and it can be ground to this red projection powder.

There is real lab work being done in university labs all across this globe. Scientist have been converting metal to gold in nuclear reactors since 1924!! There is also SOLID scientific proof that extremophiles are the "magic" performers of Alchemy.

http://myuci.net/news/campus/science/uci-professors-create-gold-from-mercury-20121009

If you follow and study quantum mechanics and theory, all alchemical procedures and outcomes are easily explained. There is no magic needed or involved.

The proof for microbes living in extreme environments as the "magic" helpers in a alchemy experiment are coming in faster than the data can be processes and analyzed. It seems microbes are MOST AFFECTED by cosmic forces, and would also explain why the "timing" (astrology) is so important of when certain operations are producing different results.

The answers are there my friends.

Last edited by Aboveasbelow on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 am

I have to admit,i always had my doubts about whever Nick did indeed find the stone.First of all,if he did give out plainly the real stone,this site would have been shut down by now by a secret agency or something.Secondly,a true alchemist who has indeed found the stone knows of its true power and would never give it out just like Nick did.I dont like judging people and its not my job either,but i think Nick was not a true alchemist.Many people offered him money etc. and actually got nothing in return.They were simply deceived....Now to find this secret substance/salt that is hidden in plain sight i think that we should indeed look in to nature and how it works since the Magnum Opus is based in materials that are found out in nature...

And for you SunWukong,where did you get that pick of the "salt of nature" and is this the material you are talking about?

Also,if anybody does indeed manage to find this secret sacred salt,i would suggest giving us a bit more help in identifying it BUT NOT giving it out plainly,just like that. Through a riddle or something.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 am

We just said that it should not be plainly revealed,so dont ask and wait for an answer such as sea salt.SunWukong mentioned it earlier
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 am

"Holy Water is the water that is being blessed by the priest in the church.You can ask for some in a local christian church."

Thanks for answer. But what the church "holy water" have to be with alchemy? It is a "dirt" water.
I work on alchemy there is some years ago and I have the best alchemy books, but until now not achieved the stone. Why? Because the texts the most are not true.
By other side because I am not the laboratory for work on some alchemy paths.
Any way I will try the recipe that I reed in the Nick's site but I have some doubts about. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 pm

If you work with sea salt you work in vain
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 pm

I think it's time to say enough

hi every body
hi AmonD
I have to say that I disagree with what you say about it Nik (on which I invite you to a little more respect for the person of nik)
nik with its pros and against [AND WHO DID NOT] was still ALWAYS a great person very generous who had a heart that has always tried to give the most possibile others and spreading to all the alchemical knowledge that he understood his research and that if the last period was unable to maintain previous commitments to end the publication of books expeditions etc but we must remember wel that this was solely because he was very diseased and a SO I WOULD ASK TO ALL HIM DETRACTORS THAT ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS IS A VERY WELL REMEMBER THAT is BECAUSE OF HIS STATE OF SICKNESS WE HAVE SERIOUS DESPERATELY UNFORTUNATELY LOST AND THEREFORE WELL THINK IT BEFORE RANT OF HIM .

ALSO i am in absolute disagreement with you and others who think like you
your invitation to non-disclosure and further your invitation to speak in metaphors
NOW I WOULD HAVE US REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN WELL ALL US (until yesterday) this forum in its rules foundations by that nik has wel far-reaching disclosure, total and in light of the alchemical processes without metaforee without rebus puzzles or stupid (or children) riddles for these toys painful there are already so many other forums (the almost all) based on painful secrets rebus riddles and metaphors in which you can immediately transfer in those painful forums (which are, unfortunately, the vast majority) IMHO painful equal and who think so

but about it however, on what I'll be back soon ans also with this necessary future calarification i put very soon together with it
a one series of documents (I am translating now in this moment ) that were once very reserved and all are very explicit in explaining the various processes to be adopted alkenes

NB alchemical processes on salt nastura very explicit in explaining the various processes NB as it is and only need to be based on the fundamental rule of this forum rule set and imposed by nik in his great foresight creation and enforcement of the forum for this rule of mandatory sharing clear and total of all alchemical processes discussed here golden rule that makes this forum very very different from what the other forum that in almost all because of the secret and not talk clearly in netafore processes makes them really painful and unattractive in their almost total totality about this forum is a real rare gem and a real grown diamond pure speroe I really hope that, therefore, on what the administrators will continue with all the necessary means to keep it that way

documents that I now i post consist on the creation of the nature of the salt of the earth from meteors sendivigius cosmolplita stars and sea salt
hope it is useful to clarify and open other interesting experimental sottovalutai myself in the past and that the post of ...my der friend SunWukong..., (friend very reticent Always i say it this personally
of course is to _ friend .SunWukong. all the charges of the tests with tests of its claims etc (and this is true of course for all of us that experience), not least that the salt of nature that he would find out for himself the melting of gold....) I was made to provide for the mind

cordially alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

OP you are very well read. Yes, if you look at the original scannings of the Actum Leyden it will say in the corner "this salt is nitre" or something like that. Also if I remember correctly dew isn't even actually dew.

As you said, all books are filled with half truths. I don't think the truth about God smacking people down for revealing his secrets is true.

However even if you do follow Nick's recipes it will work and you probably will see spirits. So dew and sea salt, even though incorrect, will work in the sense that it will strengthen your astral senses or whatever.

That said, good on you OP. Nick was a somewhat moody guy and if he was still around he'd probably permaban you for questioning him... That's what forums are about... debate and discussion, not cult followings.

You still open to network OP? I saw one of your posts in an older thread regarding this, shot you an email but it bounced.

Witness the power of the true elixir.
I sincerely dont know how to say this Fvdbi8
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:15 pm

The actum letter says
this salt is mercury
this dew is nitre

It also specifically says to use sea salt. It even tells you where to get it, and that it must be sun dried. If that's just metaphor for something else... that's a hell of a metaphor.

Last edited by cocojambo on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Let me make my points of view clear.I dont quite disrespect Nick.Its against my morality code to disrespect someone especially a deceased person.Nick might have probably made quite a few elixirs that enhance our mental self but i don't think he made the elixir of life that prolongs life to nearly immortality.Until now i have read 2 posts of people who managed to make Nick's elixir but i am not quite sure that it is the same elixir as the one Nicolas Flammel and others created.
Secondly, i used sea salt as an example and i have absolutely no idea wether it is or not the true salt of nature but from what i read i guess its not.Alchemy requires an open mind,so i leave some space empty for doubts etc.

Thirdly,cocojambo,this picture you just posted,in the right side where it pictures an old man,i think the specific pics are fake.I think that the top pic shows an elderly male and the one below a "young" female.The stone doesn't change your se.x from what i ve heard.

Forthly,holy water is not just water.Water by itself is a living substance which is affected by its surroundings and the emotions we as people emit.Therefore it can be charged positively and negatively.Holy water is the water which is charged positively but to a great extent.And as we all know,most liquids consist of water,therefore they are affected as well,like wine or beer.

I trully believe that the Philosopher's stone (not the SORCERER'S) is the greatest secret that exists on this realm and therefore it shouldn't be given out plainly.If you sit down and think what consequences could the revelation of such an artifact have in today's world,i dont think you would give it out like that either.

There are 4 reasons i joined this forum.First of all,its the only place where i can exchange opinions with other people who share the same interests and goals with me(nearly the same),second,i can get different points of view and ideas from each one of you,third,exchange information and build friendships with mentally mature people and forth i believe that this whole journey will help me in my personal quest for wisdom and improvement.

For example,if i hadn't find cocojambo i would have never probably known about this site or about Nick or dew(or it would take me much more time to find it out) and i thank him for that.

Also i thank Bluefloor for allowing me to enter this forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sincerely dont know how to say this
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next