The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sincerely dont know how to say this

Go down 
+10
Kirk
bluefloor
cocojambo
alexbr
alkem5161
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
artephius
AmonD
SunWukong
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 pm

This salt it is the sea salt dissolved into dew described into "Potpourri Alchamy" path?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:39 pm

I recommend that all of you study Glaubers books because he gives you a lot of secrets that are of truth that way you wont search alchemy books aimlessly

once you read glaubers text all that will be left is to find the salt of nature / salt of the world

he is one of the few authors that is not being too allegorical for he simple fact that glauber was a chemist he has a salt named after him its called glaubers salt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_sulfate

also called his sal mirabilis, and in the R.A.M.S. there are 2 really long books on it, its not the salt of the world but its worth the read being that it is a non corrosive salt that when heating hot enough with gold you can extract a tincture or a green lion that can heal diseases according to him
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm

1. AmonD, I'm sure the gov already has this technology and far more. It's laughable to think they'd need to troll message boards to get the "secret". Your reasoning reads more like the plot to some B movie about spies than reality. You vastly underestimate what technology is available to them.

2. You don't need the "true" elixir to manufacture valuable metals. There are many ways and many people do it and sell it actively. Gold has yet to lose value. I think that right there disproves your assertion of this causing market collapse.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Last but not least there is the secret fires of the philosophers

the philosophers have many fires, however this is 1 true fire that you can put any vegetable, animal and mineral subject and it will radically dissolve

its an artificially prepared fire and it can be had for cheap if not free but with little labor

even if you do find the matter of the stone you will achieve nothing without this fire

because in reality if you have this secret fire, it doesn't matter what sort of subject it is as long as it is fixed it can be resolved into elixir
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary0.html

this tells it all
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

hi every body

only for the dear friends who are to share alchemical knowledge and not for the perpetuation obtuse of the secret alchemy very obtuse, As I promised I finally managed to put the pdf of the method of the famous alchemist petri murien together with the other documents that I posted on getting a salt nature ) a difference of what they say pundits and partisans of the forum poisonous alchemical secret (and according to statements made by them constantly zones and allegrotti ..)
the rose cross gold of 1700 in my opinion a little more serious and informed of them say very clearly that in their manuscripts reserved magnets and nature of salt, there are various and there are various methods of preparing them and says the pseudo a Solon Forum reticent you can from the ocean floor and the stars and the rich and the poor all have certain can be extracted from the OCEAM, SAEA SALT CLORURO OF SOSIUM and you use some sea salt and dew rain vater or nitro in dry and whet way very very similar as say in the forum seasalt in this very imortant post where he give a very similar key of manipulation of salt of the sea very similar to roger guasco instructions

post seasalt quote :
get some seasalt. purify it. set it outside at night in spring until it dissolves. then set it outside during the day until it coagulates. repeat until done.

or
get some seasalt. purify it. collect some spring dew. purify it. add some dew water to the seasalt to dissolve it. simmer the dew water away to dryness. add more dew water. repeat until done

thank seasalt for your post i am agree total with your post thanks

EARTH from the earth as we shall see from authentic documents of the RC that give chave salt of cosmopolita and Sendivogius of glauber with its marcassiti in dissolveza and open with salts and made a magnet and the earth and gypsum The oil and sulfur
and some are also extracts from the STAR sure precipitation of sky with all the rain water drawn from various special salts as we will see in pdf
then there is also a magnificent magnet minerasle extracted in a simple way by bismuth salts places deliquescence and give a very strange liquor an salt gren as you can see in document ETC ETC ETC

NB
THE 'ELEMENT COMMUN BETWEEN , STARS, OCEAN AND EARTH, IS the SODIUM AND SODIUM SALT NB THE STARS ARE COMPOSED OF VERY LARGE QUANTITY OF SODIUM
SODIUM VERY NEAR A GALUBER EXPERIMENTATION of SALIS MIRABILIS ( that glauber ( which by many was considered a figure of alchemist very controversial ) say give it is a non corrosive salt that when heating hot enough with gold you can extract a tincture or a green lion that can heal diseases according to him ) OF SALIS MIRABILIS : solfate of SODIUM : the SODIUM THAT IS THE FONDAMENTAL COMPONENT OF THE NATRON THE FAMOUS SACRET SALT OF EGYPTIAN

and by sodium salt we can made also when is the final open in one last salt l'ipoclorite di sodiun on salt that are very instable and with strange propiety a "salt of fire" because burm if arrived at more of 35 grade c. l'ipoclorite di sodiun that have a comportament very strange and particolary

NB in ove variant of the practice od sale natura medicina universalis elixir alkaest as we see glauber used also in one variant the him salis mirabili or solfato of sodio .

certainly the rich and poor have it and despise the nature of the salt is extracted materials also mummiali \philosophical dew\; blood etc etc but I for my mixture after working a long time with my group agape Prometheus in connection with the alchemists close to rc I prefer for years now avoid strong experiences that often unfortunately you have with regard mummiale but this is my choice

pdf that I added now in the last pos thre are just the document is about method of one salt mature of Petri Murien title is Feu_-Sel_-lEau-et-qui-ne-mouille-pas-les--main made
by dew salt preparation for the attaction and special fase ol moon and soon

It can now download go and take it easily

friends enjoy it and soon arrived other important documents (hopefully improve with compiuter so I can do better, and before all sorry for the delay)

my best regard alexbr

but of course since we are not charlatans like others you do not assert that makes INCREASE hair and rejuvenates itself before say this lol must text an dimostration this not only if one have ideas or dreams is realised drems drems MUST TEXT ALL ..NOT IMMAGINATION AND PURE DREANS FANTASY VISION LOL LOL LOL TEXT TEXT TEXT AND DIMOSTRATIOIN ..DIMOSTRATIOIN.. ..DIMOSTRATIOIN..but what ovvius ll be tested and analyzed and proved very seriously

ps

for others instead spread the poison to keep the alchemical secrets gentlemen have at least a little bit of consistency and dignity if you so if you have dignity and consistency? do not look and download files and instructions

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

artephius,

I did not delete any posts. Your question was answered by someone. By holy water Nick just meant water that had been blessed by someone capable of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Phew! study
I'm exhausted.
Are you guys done arguing? And attempting to outsmart each other?
I thought this was one of the other Websites where this Dialogue is common.

Each of you are well read and clever but Telling US how it is and should be, is not in the spirit of the forum. Sharing ideas is not screaming you're wrong and I'm right!

This site was created by Nick for sharing ideas, experiments and results. In fact he strongly suggested we not go far in our verbal outcries unless we have done any, Practical Alchemy!

We speak of what method we are using or have used and those results may have been. We are not here to attack, those sites are rampant. And if one believes they have truths to hide, please don't dangle, instead please direct in an Educator kind of way;

lay the stones to be walked.

I am not trying to offend, only hoping to remind ourselves of the Forum.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 am

hello Kirk agree in total with your analysis, but what I'm trying to do but share documents which are known as important which I have worked and am still working (unfortunately I had to stop because it snows here in October) I apologize if I have not managed to put photos / kb are too many and I can not resize some early results (but unfortunately they are inexperienced with compiuter and only yesterday I figured out how to attach the pdf) but hopefully soon overcome this I'm on for days studiandoci
I just want to and I would be very happy that we had all the spirit of sharing that was the foundation of Nik and spirits with this hope that we can always be the most extensive comparison of our concrete work and we are sprimentando that always has characterized all Here before the arrived of this new person .and NB until the arrival of these new subjects here in the forum who advocate to keep the secret alchemy and do not want to share the different processes they are talking about here in this forum and NB never in all the years I've written and never before new entry of those unfortunate subjects here 'were these problems and here we had always shared in friendship all without reluctance on the part NEVER of anyone...(And therefore when, unfortunately, do not see absolutely shared unfortunately and yet I also repeat here in the forum by Nik from some new members only restricted visions of not sharing in the light of experience and to repeat here the poison of restricted views and alchemical secrets that are common other forums that actually make them not produce anything and languish muorire and when I see what applied theorized and I get angry a lot becouse not accept in absolutly this comportament in against total of the rule of shared in friendship that by Always are Here and so i say very clearly what I think of what ) comparison of that right must be our concrete work and we are always here sprimentando confrontation that has characterized all and I am very happy (also because I strongly believe in the spirit of sharing that has always characterized Here all) to make available to all my small and humble experiences which of course are all tested and analyzed and verified everything is always essential to check ever and ever and ever because nobody has truth in my pocket and I will absolutely let alone master it absolutely nobody here has much less experience all in all I here our small and are all trying to understand and unravel the trickle of Ariadne to try to run the instructions alchemical

the only teacher friend who shared everything with us that there was Nik that unfortunately we lost

and only in this spirit of sharing I believe totally but always to find all the others and that I and my friends that I work with here in the lab here will always give our small and humble contribution

my best greetings at all alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;originale italiano:::::::::::::::

ciao Kirk condivido totalmente la tua analisi ma quello che io sto cercando di fare è condividere documenti che sono conosciuti come importanti su cui ho lavorato e sto ancora lavorando ( purtroppo mi sono dovuto fermare perché qui nevica da ottobre ) e mi scuso se non sono ancora riuscito a mettere le foto / sono troppi kb e non riesco a ridimensionale di alcuni primi risultati (ma purtroppo sono inesperto col compiuter e solo ieri ho capito come allegare i pdf ) ma spero presto ovviare a ciò sto studiandoci su da giorni
vorrei solo e sarei felicissimo che tutti avessimo lo stesso spirito di condivisione che era il fondamento di Nik e con questo spirito auspico che ci possa essere sempre il più ampio confronto dei nostri lavori concreti e che stiamo sprimentando che sempre ci ha caratterizzato tutti Qui fino a i nuovi arrivi ..e NB fino all'arrivo di questi soggetti nuovi qui nel nel forum che propugnano il di mantnere il segreto alchmico e non vogliono condividere i vari processi di cui parlano ....e NB fino all'arrivo di questi soggetti nuovi qui nel forum che propugnano il di mantenere il segreto alchemico e non vogliono condividere i vari processi di cui parlano e NB qui in questo forum mai in tutti gli anni che sono iscritto e mai prima della malaugurata nuova iscrizione di questi soggetti qui 'erano stati questi problemi e qui sempre avevamo condiviso in amicizia tutto senza reticenze o penosi segreti da parte MAI di nessuno.. ( e dunque quando purtroppo non lo vedo assolutamente condiviso e purtroppo e invece vedo riperpetuare anche qui nel forum di Nik da alcuni nuovi membri solo visioni ristrette di mantenere i segreti alchemici del non condividere in chiaro le esperienze e di riperpetuare anche qui i veleno delle visioni ristrette e del segreti alchemici che sono comuni ad altri forum che di fatto li fanno non produrre più nulla e languire muorire e quando rivedo teorizzato e applicato ciò mi arrabbio molto perché non accetto assolutamente questo comportamento contrario Totalmente alle regole di condivisione che ci sono da sempre Qui e dunque dico la mia con forza ) confronto che giustamente deve essere dei nostri lavori concreti e che stiamo sprimentando confronto che qui sempre ci ha caratterizzato tutti e sono felicissimo ( anche perché la penso credo fortemente nello spirito di condivisione che sempre ci ha caratterizzato Qui tutti) di mettere a disposizione di tutti le mie piccole e umili esperienze che ovviamente vanno tutte testate analizzate e verificate ed è tutto è sempre da assolutamente verificare sempre e sempre e sempre perché qui nessuno ha verità in tasca ne assolutamente tanto meno io e qui nessuno è maestro ne assolutamente tanto meno io qui tutti sperimentiamo tutti nel nostro piccolo e tutti cerchiamo di comprendere e districare il filo d'arianna per cercare di far funzionare le istruzioni alchemiche

l'unico insegnate amico che condivideva tutto con noi che c'era era Nik che purtroppo abbiamo perso

ed solo in questo spirito di condivisione in cui credo totalmente da sempre pero di ritrovare tutti gli altri e che io e i mie amici con cui lavoro qui in laboratorio daremo sempre qui il nostro piccolo e umile contributo

i mie miglori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 am

Kirk:
Indeed,i agree with what you say and that's the exact reason i dont want to argue with people in general.

Cocojambo:
I am very well aware of the technologies goverments and secret agencies hold as well as many countless other secrets. Cool

Seasalt:
You have a good point there,i cant argue with that,but not ALL alchemists are mentally mature enough to value this work as much as we do.And if someone does read the post which will one day have the name "I MADE THE STONE" and sees the whole procedure and bothers to carry it out just for fun and makes the stone,he weill be taken over by his excitement and make a lot of mistakes that will have many consequences.The possibility of such a thing happening are 1 to 1000000000000000000000,but it still is a possibility.

But i personally believe that God would never allow that to happen(he would allow only someone mature enough and worthy of it)to discover the stone,so i am not actually worried about that,i think the cosmical forces arrange that stuff.I was just trying to make clear the reason why i am against speaking openly in a place that everyone can read.

But since not many people look that subject up just like you said,i now think that it won't probably be wrong to speak openly.
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Thanks Sun , Alex and others for the great insight regarding the prima materia which has been the source of frustration for many , and the fact that no one on this site managed to procure the stone following NCD methods shared in this books also reinforces suns view on the situation.
The first matter we are looking for is ''universal'' , so its definitely not ''particular'' , but there are many things that are universal and the fact that an 1000s of alchemical literature written is secret and misleading fashion makes it even harder and dangerous to pursue the path via their suggestion.
What i really find hard to accept is why even waste and spend time to write all these books with the intention of misleading the readers !?! Yes we know they didn't want the common/lowly men to understand and produce this divine medicine , and i agree to certain extent that its not a good idea to release this to the masses as they aren't spiritually evolved (yet) enough to be able to handle it with dignity and it would be a whole big mess in my view .
So , yes it should be available to those who are at a certain level both spiritually and intellectually and hopefully in time the rest of the humanity will evolve and be ready for it.
For us those genuine seekers , all we have are riddles and allegories scattered everywhere , i believe that most of those who made the stone either have the information passed on to them from an adept or a divine revelation , i dare to say that there a a very few treaded this path alone and managed to procure it on their own.
The alchemical practical processes isn't hard to follow, in a nut shell its about separating , purifying and recombining the 3 essentials , of course there are tricks on the way and these can be picked up easily from more recent writings of alchemical literature . I can't see any reason to pour over 100s of pages of literature filled with arcane and symbolic descriptions that lead nowhere....
Those who believe the secret elite already might have an access to this technology , perhaps they do , but i cant see any of them getting younger!

Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:02 am

hi every body

Hi seasalt agree more, and then if you can help others is the commitment of the alchemists, but first we need to understand and make the stone

OCEAN * salt mature stretch from water by the SEA SALT

now here CONTINUE with documents on salt made ​​from seasalt this nature as well as the other 3 post instructions on EARTH OCEAN STARS are progressing step by step to overcome that my / our inexperience with compiuter'll add photos and documents, therefore the posts on the topics salt nature from EARTH OCEAN STAR will be increased as a result of information

we start with two pictures on the work done with sea sal and dew here is two photos, the first is in the dry (salt in the picture is orange-pink-salmon) and the same result is obtained by solar mirrors and lenses is 2 photos the salt obtained by the wet unfortunately causes of flooding that we stopped testing will resume if the weather permits in the spring, etc.
under a first instruction (unfortunately in French) on the Salt Solute Paracelsi in relation to 2 texts one of a famous chemist alchemist Nicolas Lefeve: Nicolas Lefèvre, Cours de chimiee the other is a famous alchemical text: Douzetemps, Le Mystère de la croix de Jésus-Christ et de ses Membres, Sébastiani, 1975.

here also put the links of the pages that an alchemist Roger Guasco gave education to get the salt from the dry alkaest statement that he was a great person and a great heart environments learned from Dr. RC Jobert / Swable that were in the group loggia of Fulcanelli and Champagne De Lubicz Dujol to put this translation into English as soon as possible

This same operation can be done in the wet as he generously explained seasalt in his post that I quote but I will as soon as possible with other papers on the topic

seasalt thanks for your post

post seasalt quote :
get some seasalt. purify it. set it outside at night in spring until it dissolves. then set it outside during the day until it coagulates. repeat until done.

or
get some seasalt. purify it. collect some spring dew. purify it. add some dew water to the seasalt to dissolve it. simmer the dew water away to dryness. add more dew water. repeat until done.

from Roger Guasco LA ROSEE BRULE LE SEL
http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_sel.php
http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_sel2.php

CHAPTER

Le Sel Alchimique . For the 'Google Translate' English Version, click Salt 1

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyaka-asso.org%2Fyaka%2Frosee%2Flr_sel.php

and Salt 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyaka-asso.org%2Fyaka%2Frosee%2Flr_sel2.php

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 3f1733338105146

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Salerosasalmone

La préparation du sale soluto

La calcination qui se fait par la fusion, n’est autre chose que la fonte du sel décrépite dans un creuset dans le four à vent, si on garde ce sel fondu dans un lieu chaud et sec, il se garde en masse dont on se sert au besoin. Mais si on l’expose à l’air, il se résout en eau, qu’il faut filtrer et la mettre dans une bouteille, c’est ce que Paracelse appelle Sal solutum et aqua salis, l’eau de sel ou le sel résout.

La croix donne encore un dissolvant et une médecine tout extraordinaire, par deux sujets très universels, que la nature nous met devant les yeux ; savoir par l’eau de la mer inférieure coagulée, et coagulante, ou sel de mer ; et par l’eau de la mer supérieure libre et dissolvante, ou la rosée… Avant d’entreprendre cette opération, rendez le sel de mer fort fusible, et munissez-vous d’un bon lut, qui résiste au feu et à l’eau. Si donc vous dissolvez ce sel de mer fusible, qui est une eau coagulée, par le moyen de l’eau supérieure de vertu résolutive, qui est la rosée, celle-là fera entrer celle-ci en putréfaction à un feu lent ; et vous découvrirez cette putréfaction à l’œil. Si vous répétez cinq ou six fois ce mélange de la rosée avec l’eau coagulée de la mer, par une lente digestion, vous extrairez toutes les vertus, que le sel de mer a reçues depuis la création, jusqu’à cette heure ; et que l’irradiation des astres et la réverbération des flots ont alcalisées : et vous ne serez pas fort éloigné d’un dissolvant très noble, très médicinal et très précieux ; dont une partie pourrait peut-être bien dissoudre une partie de quelque métal, ou minéral, que vous lui joindrez : ce dissolvant simple et naturel pourrait mériter à bon droit le nom et l’effet d’un Alkahest, qui a réuni en soi les forces dissolvantes d’en-haut, avec les forces coagulantes d’en-bas ; et dans lequel est régénéré le feu, qui paraît dans les eaux marines avec l’eau de la rosée, fruit de l’aurore, pleine des vertus célestes : de sorte que par là vous avez une eau vivante, régénérée et régénérante, figure de la mer cristalline, ou eau mêlée au feu de l’Apocalypse – chapitres 4 et 15, et d’Ézéchiel – chapitre 47 – qui est le dernier bain de régénération, pour approcher du trône de Dieu.

1 Nicolas Lefèvre, Cours de chimie pour servir d’introduction à cette science, tome 3 (1751).
2 Douzetemps, Le Mystère de la croix de Jésus-Christ et de ses Membres, Sébastiani, 1975.

to soon my best regars alebr

now the SEA SALT was called one of the various salts of nature from roce rose gold 1700 that how can we shall see in the thesaurus of rc gold ** that I posted in the forum now here based on those indications Wisdom of the Rose Cross there were various subjects that were identified in order to extract the salt of nature, therefore, according to what here we will try to find the instructions simple and concrete that circulated in certain environments highly confidential alchemical to make in a less complicated and avoiding elaborate and complicated manipulations in the laboratory as described in the thesaurus of thesarorum rose gold cross and universal elixir alkaest dissolving stones from various salts of the various materials is extracted from the salt of the specific nature indicated by manuscripts the Golden rose cross  

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

NB however, as i made everything must always experimentation and tested and checked absolutely everything and tried and tried and tried
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hi seasalt d'accordissimo e poi aiutare se si riesce gli altri è l'impegno degli alchimisti ma prima dobbiamo capire e fare la pietra

OCEANO sale matura tratto dall'acqua tramite il mare sale di mare

ora qui CONTINUIAMO con i documenti sul sale natura fatto dal seasalt questo come anche gli altri 3 post sulle istruzioni OCEANO TERRA  STELLE sono in progressione ossia passo a passo che supero la mia/ nostra inesperienza col compiuter aggiungero foto e documenti dunque i post sugli argomenti sale natura da OCEANO TERRA STELLE verranno accresciuti di indicazioni  di conseguenza

partiamo da 2 foto sul lavori fatti con sea sal e rugiada ecco 2 foto la prima è in via secca (il sale nella foto è quello arancio-rosa-salmone) la e risultato identico si ottiene per via solare con specchi e lenti 2 foto è il sale ottenuto per via umida purtroppo per cause di allagamento abbiamo interrotto la sperimentazione che riprenderemo se il tempo atmosferico etc lo permette in primavera
sotto una prima istruzione ( purtroppo in francese ) sul Sale Soluto Paracelsi in relazione a 2 testi uno di un famoso chimico alchimista Nicolas Lefeve : Nicolas Lefèvre, Cours de chimiee l'altro è un famosissimo testo alchemico : Douzetemps, Le Mystère de la croix de Jésus-Christ et de ses Membres, Sébastiani, 1975.

qui metto inoltre il link delle pagine che un alchimista Roger Guasco diede dell'istruzione per ottenere il l'alkaest dal sale per via secca istruzione che egli che era una persona eccezionale e da un cuore immenso apprese da ambienti RC  dal dottor Jobert /Swable che erano nel gruppo loggia di Fulcanelli e Dujol  Champagne De Lubicz metterò di ciò anche la traduzione in inglese al più presto

questa stessa operazione si può fare in via umida come ha generosamente spiegato seasalt nel suo post che qui cito ma tornerò quanto prima con altri documenti sul tema

however, as o made everything must always be tested and checked absolutely everything and tried and tried and tried

grazie seasalt per il tuoi post

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 am

GLAUBER SOLVENT UNIVERSAL or ALKAEST natural BY NITRO AND COAL etc (that as has been said here ...) are The ALKAEST of Glauber-Ternan
glauber ( which  by many was considered a figure of alchemist very controversial  ) pratice salt and coal for him alkaest that give a salt fixed green that after must addition to antimony  and also the pratice of Salt Natura/elixir of the dear and simpatic very secretivi and reticent simpatic SunWukong is result salt green and after must union with antimony same salt green that arrrived whem union salt and coal
for control this see all him photos lol of salt nature that after union with and coal (nitro becamane one fix carbonate of potassium ) one special carbonate of potassium with one vey beatifull salt green see al photo of it of SunW...

( NAMELY NB, THE PRACTICE WELL KNOW WITH NITRE AND COAL INDICATED BY THE PREVOST DE Ternan IN THE TEXT CRITICISM OF DEATH ( ant Ternan he use in test it with antimony see it Here there are all explication and clear poertiviti of it but  Sorry is only in tralian ... http://www.massimomarra.net/dettaglio.php?id=1087&prev=1
as exactly say in him post the friens simpatic reticent SunWukong ... ) VERY ERRONEOUSLY ATTRIBUTED BY MANY TO FEDERICO GUALDI)

THIS METHOD GALUBER -Ternan ATTRIBUTE IN FORM VERY ERRONEOUSLY TO GUALDI - about this particular method made by niter coal deliquescence antimony etc very very much well kwow and also about this method with nitro coal... and it experience with it the friend Zosimo have say many post in this forum - .
GIVE AS RESULT A ONE SPRECIAL SALT NATURAE OF COLOR GREEN as say in this therad say...
GLAUER ( which  by many was considered a figure of alchemist very controversial ) revealed this him alkaest and this green salt to the his friend alchemist Nicolas Lefevre see Nicolas Lefevre chemistry course vol 3 is unfortunately in French Pag 565 to pag 568
SunWukong true....very true..  in the books of glauber there are really lots of secrets, but in absolute the BIG SECRET GLAUBER IS HIM ALKAEST natural made ​​with nitro secured and that after what as indicated by the instructions of Paracelsus and trasfoema Lull you into a magnet by the colors green and blue

L'ALKAEST NATURAL IS THE BIG SECRET OF GLAUBER
(that course for you  strange and sick concept back and that you have the secret which is very popular in other forun here absolutely no other forum because of what are now in deep agony or died, and therefore for these strange conceptions of the secret you you look good from 'tell all us)  In this natural alkaest is the fixing of the nitro  ( that  SunWukong in post on salt nature defines nitro .. for the seed of gold is nitre.....) nitro that the dust of coal in this procedure very old was  transformed into a salt magnet blue-green ans a one liquor and this secret galauber say and his friend chemical/alchemist Nicolas Lefevre  chemical/alchemist  and this liquor as say Lefevre and glauber is a natural alkaest universal in the 3 kingdoms and an elixir
I put here the complete statement as to follow if I can resize the photos of my expressing it with

then always very similar but definitely before the methodology glauber am attaching an interesting alkaest with saltpetre of parecelso (based on the same principle as'll discover glauber these operating instructions of these two texts we have been given by anic French which colaboriamo years)) in this text Paracelsus saltpeter after being passed by the colors blue and green is brought to perfection by further manipulation of the red salt

the only regret is that the texts which I am attaching here unfortunately are in French

enjoy it all

My best regards the alexbr

now the NITRO was called one of the various salts of nature from roce rose gold 1700 that how can we shall see in the thesaurus of rc gold ** that I posted in the forum now here based on those indications Wisdom of the Rose Cross there were various subjects that were identified in order to extract the salt of nature, therefore, according to what here we will try to find the instructions simple and concrete that circulated in certain environments highly confidential alchemical to make in a less complicated and avoiding elaborate and complicated manipulations in the laboratory as described in the thesaurus of thesarorum rose gold cross and universal elixir alkaest dissolving stones from various salts of the various materials is extracted from the salt of the specific nature indicated by manuscripts the Golden rose cross  

** RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;orginale italiano :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ALKAEST O DISSOLVENTE UNIVERSALE DAL NITRO E CARBONE OSSIA L'ALKAEST DI GLAUBER- Ternan che glauber rivelo al suo amico alchimista Nicolas Lefevre vedi Nicolas Lefevre corso di chimica vol 3 purtoppo è in francese
SunWukong vero ...verissimo.... nei libri di glauber ci sono veramente molti segreti ma in assoluto il SUO SEGRETO DI GLAUBER Più GRANDE ERA LA SUA ALKAEST naturale fatta col nitro fissati e che dopo ciò come indicano anche le istruzioni di paracelso e lullo si trasfoema in un magnete dai colori verde e blue
L'ALKAEST NATURALE è IL GRANDE SEGRETO DI GLAUBER che ovviamente per il concetto strano malato e retro che tu hai del segreto che è molto apprezzato in altri forun qui assolutamente no altri forum a causa di ciò sono ormai in profonda agonia o sono morti e dunque per queste strane concezioni del segreto tu ti guardi bene dall'indicare a tutti i noi e la fissazione del nitro ( che SunWukong definisce in un suo post sul sale maturae......per il seme dell'oro è nitro... ) che viene trasformato in un liquore sale blu verde e a dire da glauber e il suo amico chimico alchimista Lefevre in un alkaest naturale universale nei 3 regni e un elixir
metto qui l'istruzione completa a quali seguono se riesco a ridimenzionare le foto dei miei esprimenti con esso

poi sempre  molto similare ma decisamente è antecedente alla metodologia di glauber allego un interessantissimo alkaest col salnitro di paracelso ( basato come constaterete sullo stesso principio operativo di glauber questi indicazioni di questi 2 testi ci sono state date da anici francesi con cui collaboriamo da anni )) in questo testo di paracelso il salnitro dopo essere passato dai colori blu e verde viene portato tramite ulteriori manipolazioni fino alla perfezione del sale rosso

l'unico rammarico è che i testi che vi allego qui purtroppo sono in francese

godetene tutti

i mie migliori saluti alexbr

* Dunque ora il nitro era definito uno dei vari sali di natura dalla rosa roce d'oro del 1700 che come si può vedere nel thesauro della rc d'oro ** che ho postato nel forum ora qui in base a quelle indicazioni sapienziali della rosa croce esistevano varie materie che erano individuate per estrarne il sale di natura dunque in base a ciò qui cercheremo di trovare le istruzioni semplici e concrete che circolavano in certi ambienti riservatissimi alchemici per rendere nella maniera meno complicata ed evitando elaboratissime e complicate manipolazioni in laboratorio come descritte nel thesauro thesarorum della rosa croce d'oro elixir alkaest dissolventi universali e pietre dai vari sali dalle varie materie da sui viene estratto lo specifico sale di natura indicati dai manoscritti rosa croce

** RC internal degrees
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum nel thread thesauro thesaurirun)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Nicolas Lefevre cous de chimiche vol 3 pag 565 to pag 568
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46118756/Alchimie-Lefevre-Nicolas-Cours-de-Chimie-complet
see also about this the part on this 2 books in french very interesting and very practice on elaboration of alkaest oil of tartar solvent and solvent universal and zinc acetate etc way on solvent univ. stone etc http://www.labirintoermetico.com/01Alchimia/Maveric_J_Medecine_hermetique_des_plantes.pdf
Opération sur le Zinc...selon l'intention d Respours et de Deloques, pour en tirer l'esprit minéral et en faire le usage du Grand Œuvre: http://chrysopee.zzl.org/_ouvrages/383.pdf

and more very important also for the correlation traditional and the pratical nitro coal and the method of glauber alkaest that give a this very special salt  naturae color green as we speak a lot in this thread see : http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/salpetre.htm

very important is about this green salt the chapter of Aurea Chain  Homer of 1781 File in Rams digital collection
In fact, in a paragraph  Golden Chain of Homer talking about the creation of this special salt green made by nitro and coal and his effet that seem ? to be extraordinary (of course everything goes completely tested and verified)  

§. 11. La fixation du nitre. ( alchaest di glauber)

Faites fondre six livres de nitre bien pur dans une marmite de fer au feu ouvert, & lorsqu’il sera fondu, jetez- y continuellement par parcelles de la poudre de charbon, qui s’allumera aussitôt, & qui consumera doucement par l’action de son feu & de son souffre, l’humidité aqueuse que le sel de la terre avoir coagulé & uni à soi dans la cristallisation. Il faut continuer de jeter de la poudre de charbon, tant & si longtemps qu’elle ne s’enflamme plus, & que ce qui reste du nitre, devienne épais & d’une couleur bleuâtre & verdâtre ; alors il faut cesser & retirer ce sel du pot dans un mortier chaud : que si l’Artiste en veut conserver entier, il faut qu’il le mette tout chaud & tout sec dans une bouteille y & qu’il la bouche exactement avec un bouchon qui ait été trempé dans de la cire fondue.
Ceci est véritablement du nitre fixe, & qui a bien changé de nature, car il n’est plus volatil, ni ne se cristallise plus ; au contraire, il se résout à l’air en liqueur ignée, subtile & pénétrante, qui a un goût \"philosophical dew\" & lixivial comme le sel de tartre, mais qui est pourtant plus piquant & plus pénétrant. On a l’obligation de cette liqueur à Monsieur Glauber, qui nous en a donné la description sous le nom de la liqueur alcaest, pour tirer par son moyen les teintures de tous les corps naturels : soit animaux, soit végétaux, soit minéraux, & véritablement cette liqueur a quelque chose en soi qui est très considérable, puisqu’elle est capable d’extraire les soufres des métaux, pourvu qu’on les ait bien ouverts auparavant, ceux des minéraux lui cèdent très facilement ce qui doit faire conclure qu’il se charge comme en un instant des soufres & des sels volatils des animaux & de ceux des végéaux. Les Apothicaires Chimiques qui seront curieux de ces belles opérations, les trouveront dans les livres que nous a donnés ce grand & célèbre Artiste.Mais le Naturaliste a beaucoup à philosopher sur cette fixation du nitre, qui se fait par le moyen du soufre végétable du charbon, qui le change en la nature de sel alcali, qui a un goût \"philosophical dew\" & laxivial, puisque ce sel est capable de ren-dre les plus mauvaises terres férales, si on prépare les semences avec une liqueur qui sera composée de ce sel & de quelque autre chose, puisque cet admirable sel anime & nourrit tellement le germe de la semence, qu’il multiplie jusqu’à un nombre si grand, qu’il semble hyperbolique & fabuleux à ceux qui ne comprennent pas le mystère que la nature tire de la lumière, des esprits & des sels. Et comme le sperme végétable de la semence trouve dans celte liqueur saline ce qui est analogue à son principe, il le tire & le suce avidement, ce qui est cause qu’étant fortifié & comme doublé, il pousse des tuyaux beaucoup plus robustes & en plus grand nombre, qui fournissent des épis & des grains au-dessus de la croyance, comme cela s’est vu à Paris depuis quelques années.
Mais afin de rendre cela plus palpable & plus pathétique, il faut méditer sur ce que font les paysans de la Bretagne & des Ardennes, qui rencontrent des terres ingrates & infertiles, qui ne produisent que des bruyères, de la fougère, de méchants joncs & du genêt : ces pauvres gens écorchent la terre de son gazon, ils en arrachent les genêts & la fougère, font sécher le tout par monceaux éloignes les uns des autres, ils y mettent le feu, & laissent agir les influences & la pluie sur cette terre calcinée qui contient l’alcali de toutes ces plantes qui a été fixé par le soufre qu’elles avaient en elles : or ce sel alcali par le moyen de ce soufre, contient une graine & une humidité visqueuse, pesante & lente, qui se communique à la légèreté, à la sécheresse & à la trop grande porosité de la terre, qui la retient avec plaisir comme une nourriture agréable, & lorsque la pluie abonde, il n’en peut être sitôt désuni, ni ne peut être enlevé par la violence de la chaleur du soleil à cause de sa fixité ; & ainsi lorsque ces paysans ont labouré é ensemencé ces terres, il en recueillent beaucoup de seigle la première année & de l’avoine la seconde. Nous n’avons rapporté ceci que pour engager l’Artiste à méditer sur ce sel, & qu’il en remarque mieux l’excellence & la bonté, qui ne lui vient que du mystère de nature qui est contenu dans le salpêtre, & qu’il cherche le moyen de l’en dégager.

§. 12. Pour faire la terre feuillée dissoluble du nitre fixé.

Prenez une livre de nitre fixé que vous aurez réservé dans la bouteille, versez dessus deux livres de bon vinaigre distillé, faites les digérer ensemble durant vingt-quatre heures aux cendres, puis distillez & retirez la liqueur jusqu’à sec, & votre vinaigre montera en eau insipide, réitérez la même opération & de la même sorte avec de nouveau vinaigre distillé, jusqu’à ce que le vinaigre en sorte avec la même acidité que vous l’y aurez versé, alors desséchez-le comme il faut & le dissolvez dans de très bon esprit de vin alcoolisé & le filerez, digérez-les ensemble durant quatre jours naturels, puis les distillez au bain-marie jusqu’à sec, afin d’en retirer l’esprit de vin, qui sera en¬core bon à toutes sortes d’usages. Mettez ensuite la cucurbite où est le sel au sable, & lui donnez le bon feu, & le sel se pu¬rifiera de tout ce qui lui peut être resté d’impureté, & restera au fond du vaisseau en une substance talqueuse, blanche, d’un goût très agréable, & dissoluble dans tou¬tes sortes de liqueurs, & qui fond à la cha-leur comme de la cire.
C’est un des meilleurs remèdes qui soit sorti de la boutique chimique, car il ouvre toutes les obstructions, & purge doucement & sans préjudice de la faculté digestive de l’estomac, par les selles, par les \"philosophical dew\" & par la sueur. Il corrige la malignité de tous les purgatifs, & augmente leur vertu au double. C’est un des plus souverains médicaments dont on se puisse servir contre les maladies chroniques & en racinées. La dose est depuis un demi-scrupule jusqu’à une demi-drachme & deux scrupules, dedans de l’infusion de rhu-barbe faite avec ce sel, un peu de candie & de vin blanc, ou dans du bouillon.

§. 13. La distillation du nitre pour faire l’esprit de nitre.

Prenez deux livres de salpêtre dépuré, broyez-le peu à peu avec six livres de bol commun, & lorsqu’ils seront bien mêlés, formez-en une pâte avec de l’eau qui soit aussi chargée d’autant de salpêtre pur qu’elle en aura pu dissoudre à froid, malaxez bien la masse, & la roulez pour en former des boulettes qui puissent entrer dans une grande retorte de terre qui soit bien lutée, qu’il faut placer au réverbère clos, & adapter un grand récipient au col de la cornue, qui soit exactement luté d’un lut salé. Lorsque le lut sera sec, il faut commencer à donner le feu par degrés& le continuer durant vingt ou vingt-quatre heures, avec la même gradation que nous l’avons enseigné en la distillation de l’esprit de sel. Il y a pourtant cette différence qu’il n’y a que le seul salpêtre qui pousse les esprits rouges, à cause de son âme& de son soufre interne qui est le fils du soleil ; car tous les autres sels ne poussent que des vapeurs blanches, c’est ce que les anciens ont appelé le sang de la salamandre, comme qui dirait le sang & l’âme du feu. Telle est la plus ordinaire façon de faire l’esprit de nitre pour s’en servir à toutes les dissolutions & aux autres opérations chimiques. Mais il y a encore une autre manière de le faire plus subtil pour l’usage intérieur, afin qu’il serve de remède : ce qui se fait ainsi. Prenez du plus fin salpêtre qui se puisse trouver, qui soit très sec, mettez-en deux livres en poudre dans un mortier chaud en un jour bien sec& bien serein, mettez aussi en poudre six livres de pots de terre ordinaire qui aient seulement été travaillés& séchés, mais qui n’aient point été cuits, mêlez cela exactement ensemble & le versez dans une cornue de verre qui soit ample,& dont le col soit fort large, & principalement du coté du ventre de la cornue : il faut que la cornue soit lutée d’un bon lut bien adhérent & qui soit permanent au feu sans se détacher,& sans faire de fentes ; adaptez au col un très grand récipient luté simplement d’une vessie mouillée, commencez le feu très lentement, & continuez de même en l’augmentant peu à peu, jusqu’à ce que tout le flegme soit passé,& que le récipient commence à rougir, alors il faut vider le récipient ou en substituer un pareil en sa place qui soit sec & net, qu'il faut luter avec de la même terre, avec laquelle on aura luté la cornue ; il faut alors augmenter le feu, le continuer tant & si longtemps que l’Artiste apercevra que les goûtes tomberont rouges ou jaunes, ou que le récipient commence à perdre de sa haute rougeur, durant même la plus forte expression du feu, car c’est le vrai signe de la fin de l’opération, & non pas attendre qu’il s’éclaircisse, car cela ne se ferait jamais, à cause des vapeurs rouges que cet esprit pousse continuellement. Mais il faut que l’Artiste soit averti de se précautionner, lorsqu’il viendra à déluter les vaisseaux, & à verser cet esprit qui sera rouge, fumeux & tellement subtil & volatile, qu’il serait capable de le suffoquer ou de lui faire tout perdre & tout casser : c’est pourquoi il se mettra au-dessus du vent & bouchera son nez, n’ouvrira point la bouche, & versera cela avec grande circonspection ; ce qui est cause qu’il faut qu’il tienne la bouteille & l’entonnoir de verre tout prêt, afin de ne point tarde n . Il faut boucher très exactement la fiole où sera cet esprit avec un bouchon de verre qui joigne justement de tous les côtés, afin que rien n’en puisse expirer. Cet esprit a des vertus admirables pour la médecine & pour la métallique : mais comme il est si subtil & si volatil, qu’à peine le peut-on conserver, & encore moins le transporter ni l’envoyer, il faut le mêler& le circuler comme il s’ensuit.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
donc voilà ce que j'ai pû lire, tiré de Paracelse et Raymond Lulle :

Processus Opératoire de l'Alkaest de Nitre

Il faut dissoudre le Sel Nitre en Eau de Pluie d'Orage clarifiée par le sable, et évaporer tant de fois que le Nitre soit sans acrimonie ni odeur. Il le faut, après, mettre en fusion en un Creuset de fonte en y jetant petit à petit des parcelles de charbon, au fur et à mesure qu'elles détonneront, ce qu'il faut réitérer durant deux ou trois heurs, ou tant que le Nitre soit fixe et de couleur verdâtre.
Le mettre en poudre fine et le résoudre en eau, par deliquium, à la cave.
Le filtrer, coaguler et sécher ensuite.
Le pulvériser et en dissoudre une partie avec quatre d'Esprit de Nitre bien déflegmé. Laisser passer l'ébullition et Digérer aux cendres. Ajouter de nouvel Esprit et Redigérer encore, le tout par Trois fois.
Calciner ensuite la Matière à Feu de Roue par deux ou trois heures, jusqu'à rougeur de Rubis.
Pour en tirer l'Esprit, il faut pulvériser cette Matière et la Putréfier en plusieurs Vaisseaux au bain vaporeux, jusqu'à ce qu'elle ait l'odeur du Soufre et que les Esprits commencent à monter. Distiller au Bbin pour ôter le flegme, puis aux cendres pour avoir l'Esprit. L'on aura ainsi les Eléments Feu, Eau et Air.
Pour avoir la Terre, il faut Calciner les fèces par le Miroir Ardent ou à Feu Fort, et les dissoudre en leur Eau, puis filtrer et cristalliser. Dissoudre en cristaux dans leur Esprit, à raison d'une partie pour quatre d'Esprit.
Digérer, Cohober, tant que tout passe en Esprit Mercuriel exubéré, qu'il faut cuire à l'Athanor tant que passeront les couleurs.
Il faut ensuite traiter cette Liqueur par l'Esprit de Vin, comme nous l'avons indiqué.
Comme l'Esprit de Sel commun, il faut ensuite ennoblir ce Menstrue par l'Esprit tiré de l'Eau de Pluie, qui en fait un Alkaest.
Nota :
Il est sous-entendu que ces Quintessences de Sel et de Nitre n'ont rien de commun avec les Esprits ordinaires de ces Sels.

NB this indication about method of Glauber-Ternan alkaest and him green salt is very interesting and give a clear key of the glauner alkaest and him salt nature special green salt that in this thread have a lot discussion but is absolutly important that us i made however, everything must always experimentation and tested and checked absolutely everything and tried and tried and tried[c

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Grazie mille Alex for sharing this much precious information , very good website with revealing information...I also like to take this opportunity and share a small documentary about the Aurum Potabile , as far as i know this is the only video i ve seen where the making of aurum potabile documented , its in spanish but you get to see the procedure , and in this one they followed the path of starry regulus of antimony .
Its very nice to see the process and the steps in action....Unfortunately the Master alchemist who was running these workshops is no longer alive , which i find it really bizarre by the way for someone who can create such powerful medicines not being able to use them to prolong his life , and i get the feeling that most of those who have made the stone is likely to have faked their death for some reason...anyways enough conspiracy and enjoy watching this great doco :)Aurum Potabile
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 am

Magic,as people call it,its a science that people have not yet discovered(physical or metaphysical laws of nature).There is nothing "magical" about it,only the fact that it might look awesome.

As for the people who rule over this world:Politicians etc. are just puppets and the true dominators of the world who are in fact immortal and in a higher state(body and mind) than humans,wont really have any need for the stone since they already know how to make it.I also want to say that these "beings" posses the ability of shape-shifting so if one of them turned into Obama for example,it could rule for 2-3 years and then "die" by simply faking his death and changing his appearance.
I am not going to say anything more about these "beings" or their plans for the future for this is not our subject,only the thing that they are not extraterrestials.

Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 am

I am not going to expand the phrase "higher beings" cause it will take centuries for it but trust me i know what i am saying.There is a higher force behind ALL the jews and every other human with power in this world,that run the play.I have searched it and i know its correct.

As for the seasalt,i am lucky tolive by the beach so i can easily gather sea water and let the water vaporize in a natural way(using the sun) until all the water is gone and the salt left.All that using my goldfish Razz

(I placed the goldfish to the sun one day,and the glass with the water gathered the sunlight and made a beam out of it burning my wooden table -.-)
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold

AKA - "Aurum Potabile" which means "potable gold"

MUCH is known about the nano particles of gold and it is continued to be researched today.

The wiki link explains IN DETAIL what it is, and several different methods on how to make it, the history, and even its applications.

"Colloidal" type remedies and elixirs that hold medicinal value is hardly rare.

I love when people that are limited on knowledge about a subject or topic make the assumptions that it must be rare and undocumented, or "mystical" in some way......lol

And the dramatics displayed in this thread about ghost and goblins is pretty entertaining as well....ROFL!

Some people's kids......
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 am

this....

is crazy.... Shocked

All of the answers you all seek lie hidden within the old text of the alchemist In all honestly All I have been doing is studying the R.A.M.S. and I have been doing my due diligent research and experiments which is what all of you should be doing

You need to study the books, study nature, research and do experiments

last but not least do not lean on your own understanding <---vital

Alchemy is called the art of the wise for a reason, you must become wise to understand their wisdom. You need to extend your own understanding and try to understand what these alchemist tried to the best of their ability to describe , understand their preparations, understand their ingredients

Run small scale test, watch and observe

Trust and believe once you understand what all of the secrets fires and secret salts are and you know what they are chemically you will understand why they say this art is cheap and can be easily had which is their reason why this art is so hidden

there is no need to argue

Everything that everyone has said on this forum does hold some truth there are preparations that can be made with every single thing mentioned on this forum

seasalt, tartar, antimony, \"philosophical dew\" salts, dew salts. dew water, nitrate salts etc. etc. etc.

there may be secret ingredients however the other half of the secret lies in their preparation

and if you want to truly understand preparations I will give you all a advice

chemical reactions are about the movement of electrons not the movement of atoms

reading a few chemistry books or 2 will definitely not hurt you in fact it will help you, and if your doing any preparations dealing with organic compounds.... an organic chemistry book will save you a lot of time, trouble and effort

last but not least in alchemy speaks of a lot of salts, please understand that salts are in fact ionic molecules and the nature of salts should not be over looked in the slightest bit

Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 am

What is crazy is people following paths written by others who NEVER had any success or the proper education in the Art.....Nick was PRIME example of this, and he lost his life in the process.

What is even MORE crazy is to actually PAY SOMEONE MONEY for this!

What is even MORE CRAZY than all of that? People are still doing it!!

There are no answers here, nor will there EVER be until some one LEARNS the Art.

Imagine trying to learn the highest form of math with out even knowing how to add or subtract or WHAT MATH EVEN IS~~~!!!

THAT IS INSANITY!! And if by some remote chance you DID happen to learn the math, you would have LITTLE understanding of what you learned or more importantly how to use it. Thats called WISDOM.

WISDOM my friends is something you will NOT find on google with a search either.

I just do not understand this at all......

If anyone wants to learn about this "secret" ingredient as it is put forth here, all you have to do is get John Reids course which is FREE and complete it. It really is that SIMPLE!

If you learn from someone who actually understands this Art, you will actually become successful. What a concept....

If your learn from someone who DOES NOT KNOW THEMSELVES like Nick, then what do you think your chances are?????

AGAIN I ask, has ANYONE ever actually received the elixir of life from Nick???? At this point, in my mind, this question is rhetorical at this point and after all the evidence brought forwarded by people that were ALL TOLD THE SAME LIES BY NICK!!! AND THEY WERE ALSO ALL LEFT WITH NOTHING AFTER PAYING HIM MONEY!!!

The sooner you guys accept this truth about Nick and move on, the sooner your chances of success.......

Like I said already, nobody with the knowledge of this Art, especially a master who has completed the stone would EVER behave the way Nick did....that much has to at least ring true with you.......why would someone who is in possession of this kind of knowledge and power do the things Nick did????? BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF!!

Alchemy is about knowing YOURSELF! STEP 1
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 am

Seasalt- let us at LEAST be clear of one thing my friend, and that Nick HURT people!! You like that? One guy spent his college tuition in hopes to get a elixir of life from Nick to save a family member from dieing you stupid sdhdsf!! You like that?? That family member DIED, and the guy had to LEAVE COLLEGE as he could not afford to pay his way.....he paid Nick over 2400 dollars and was about to send him another 2000 for the stone......this was all money he saved for his college education.

If you really want to learn Alchemy, you will first need to realize and understand the "process". To understand the "process" of HOW to LEARN Alchemy, you must study what is called the "theory".

The "theory" of Alchemy will explain to you WHAT a Alchemist really is and does. That much was NEVER understood or taught at ALL by Nick which is painfully clear not only by his death, but by this forum itself and the members that come here looking for answers and purchasing them with money?? Does ANYTHING about that sound "divine" to you at ALL???? Of course not......do you consider the product of the stone to be "divine"?? And finally, how do YOU define "divinity"???

The other thing Alchemist do not do is create public places like web forums and sell things like the "elixir of life" for money and profit. This is a no brainer to ANY experienced Alchemist worth a grain of salt, pun intended! This should also be ALL the proof that is needed to determine Nick was a fraud.

It is really funny to me that people are reading txt older than themselves and expecting to understand and follow the instructions, without ANY previous knowledge, training, framework, guidance......NOTHING!!

And you wonder why your confused??? Seriously???

Just to give you guys an idea and maybe put things in perspective a bit clearly, understand that the "average" study time for Alchemy was around 37 years. And this with GUIDANCE from a previous master of the Art.

If you took the time or even bothered to read the theory of Alchemy in its most basic form you would see easily what is needed to be done and more importantly you would UNDERSTAND THE GOAL!!

The goal and what you are achieving success with is directly tied to your YOURSELF! Most confuse this and some even conclude that Alchemy must JUST be Spiritual, and not Practical after all.

If you want to take the "Science" approach as is common in these modern times we live, with technology and all, then that is ok as well. A guy named Issac Newton that you "maybe" might have heard of.....he practiced Alchemy and was believed to be successful at making the stone, or at least a "form" or "order" of the stone was achieved....you guys call it "projection powder" or some other made up name by Nick and others.

The point is whatever you believe, science or God or BOTH, there is a path to those answers, that awaits EACH OF YOU!

ANYONE with a pure heart may find these paths and travel them. ANYONE!! You do not need a forum membership or anything else to find this path, just the will to know your own self, and the "motivation" to create a "action". Cause and effect baby......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sincerely dont know how to say this
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next