The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you asking what books I read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

For those of you asking what books I read Empty
PostSubject: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 am

raymond lully
roger bacon
artephius
glauber
hollandus
homer
hermes
bacstrom
abraham

some unknown authors and stuff

and almost all the books on http://www.alchemywebsite.com/texts.html

but ive read 60 + alchemy books (not including the alchemy website) and im not listing each and every title but here are the authors, the sources are www.alchemywebsite.com and http://www.ramsdigital.com/

Last edited by SunWukong on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am

Twisted Evil Good Luck Twisted Evil

This list does not include chemistry books, studies, chemical analysis, geochemistry, metallurgical books, organic chemistry books, inorganic chemistry books, Meteorology material, microorganism books, astronomy books, herbal medicine books, websites, etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

SunWukong""dear""arrogant etc ""very little illusion master of your illusion mind of of the nothing ""that you want to keep the secret alchemical in this forum please... go....

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 am

lmfao arrogant? hahahahahahahaahah

listen Ive been asked a few times so I listed the books

I literally have GIGABYTES OF CHEMISTRY RELATED MATERIALS

I DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING EVERY SINGLE TITLE OF EVERY BOOK I READ

its not arrogance....its laziness get it right dude
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

Go to... where some one maybe accept you an your rubish alchemical secret an your not open sharin alchemical go...

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

and how am I keeping secrets? I said everything i know is in the R.A.M.S and then i list all of the authors i read and even the website I go to and I expressed Ive read several difference branches of chemistry

let me tell you the whole secret alexbr so i can prove that your just being a D.I.P.S.H.I.T.

THE SECRET IS UNDERSTANDING HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY

ITS THE ART OF THE WISE

YOU CAN NOT TEACH WISDOM, WISDOM IS A COMPOUND OF MULTIPLE THINGS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom

YOU CANNOT TEACH UNDERSTANDING, I AM UNABLE TO GIVE UNDERSTANDING AWAY SO STOP BEING A DIPSHIT

YOU MUST STUDY NATURE I KEEP TELLING THE SECRETS OUT RIGHT IN YOUR FACE BUT YET YOU DON'T GET IT, IT TAKES WISDOM TO PENETRATE THE SECRET OF THE TEXT, IT TAKES HAVING AN EMPATHY TOWARDS THE TEXT DOING YOU BEST TO RELATE WITH THE AUTHORS!!

YOU NEED TO STUDY ANCIENT HISTORY AND KNOW WHAT MATERIALS THEY HAD AND DID NOT HAVE, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW THEY VIEWED LIFE

IF YOU REALLY LOOK AT EVERYTHING IM SAYING IM BEING %1000000000000 HONEST

AND IVE YET TO TRULY PROCLAIM MYSELF AS A MASTER OF ALCHEMY EVER! HOW DOES ONE MASTER ALL OF NATURE??!?!?!?

NOT EVEN HERMES DID THAT
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 am

SunWukong yours is just a vey very good show very good and funny of very good clown a joke you were asked by many you give us the specific and circumscribed one or two texts operating etc to explain and share what books and titles esattamernte very very limited texts only strictly operativied essential where there were clear indications what you said (in your illusion metalware and insane megalomanie ) I understand (and us poor ignorant not) clear alchemical sharing _ clown clown and this is your answer miserable listen carefully to what I invite you to do exactly as you gently requested frank

SO dear illusion clown very good and funny
go...to you... and your total rubish secret alchemical go... go... go... and speak in place where some one answer to you i dont answer at the individual that have your ideea rubish of keep and not sharing the secret alchemica go... go.. go...

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Alex dont be disrespectfull.

Each person has his own views and we are not in place to criticize and deem any of them.You expressed your opinion,he said his own,that's it,dont expand to go to hell etc.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

no this is not an opinion!

All I HAVE DONE IS STUDY

what is an opinion about that?

the alchemy books tell you this is the art of the wise

how is that "my" opinion?

how is that my view?

this is not of me, my knowledge is not my own for all i did was open my eyes and study nature as the books instruct time and time again

my opinion is worthless and meaningless..... no matter what my opinion is sodium and chlorine make sodium chloride

it matters not what i believe, think, or say..... so why give my opinion, the only opinion i gave is how alexbr here is being a dipshit now that is my opinion... and im not saying he "is" a dipshit... but he is "being" one and he should stop

no matter how honest i am people want to give me problems, and unlike a lot of people, when i started practicing my alchemy

I NEVER DOCUMENTED MY WORK for the SOLE reason of it being stolen

i was like this from the start,

honestly alexbr whats sooo stupid is I told you one of the biggest secrets of the art and YOU OVER LOOKED IT you DIDNT EVEN TRY IT

SO YOU CANT GET MAD AT ME I TOLD YOU FLAT OUT IN PLAIN ENGLISH BUT NO THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU DUDE NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONE!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm

SECRET ALCHEMICA INDIVIDUALS YOU WANT AND LOVE TO KEEP THE SECRET ALCHEMICAL

dear simpatic SunWukong etc and all new menbers that want keep alchemical secret is now here for a miracle and it seems too good to accept and tolerate ideas that once would have been immediately expelled sin rightly that this is not good times now
but I for my part with all of you that new times and keep the secret alchemical (instead of maximum and total and complete openness with all the other new ones that do not want the secret and openly share are welcome with open arms)

NOW Sympatic SunWukong sorry sure i know well you we have confront in alchemy for many mouth sure is true as i and my friend made with all person maybe interesting in work of alchemy to shirring deep and maybe if are interesting and serious to practice it
but sorry with all respect and in sympathy for your activities on the Internet facebook etc that i like but sorry in alchemical you no have a big secret you have and so you can tell it sorry but you are a Sympathetic and your facebook is very simpatic against the current anti-conformist and I sincerely appreciate very very truly and are also really nice pictures ( apart from your photographs bloody incident are definitely a chemical that that you must also agree it's a little too much Theatre ) photo the experiments alkaest glauber the famous salt green made by nitro , tartar with coal that give salt naturae green about you a long have say etc etc etc SURE certainly seeing the photos you've SURE worked a long chemically to the laboratory and for this respect
( but alchemy is not only chemical i am not for nothing a mystic but alchemy is a secret chemical in strong union as i have Always say with the natural force sun moon air light fire dark sideral influence season influence time of the work etc etc )
but but your sorry your alchemy is only real illusion and sorry with my respect and sympathy to you person in facebook etc sorry but unfortunately you your secrets are of nothing sorry but this are the true unfortunately and for say you have arrived elixir etc must try and try and after test you have serious result and demonstration it if there are not it is only sorry illusion and your sorry pure hypothesis without evidence of nothing unfortunately !!and i think is for this you keep the secret because sorry you not have in the and nothing but only your strange interpretation of process of alchemy

and bout this SURE it is certainly true as I have as agape Prometeo well known is why I can say that unfortunately you are a large balloon a little little megalomene and only great clown and nothing more unfortunately you said first obtained and then realized that you had instead still experience everything is sorry but is the true a real penalty completely and utterly fickle and inconsistent as shown by the bombastic characters of your posts and very disappointed after you have found your sorry total confusion in which we have tried and failed to make sense of it all maybe you have some insight decent and obviously always absolutely all to prove and test and verify but the rest is total sorry confusion of absolute sorry confusion unfortunately !!

I have and my weight only unnecessarily long time because of nothing because to see if what you said made sense we tried to collaborate seriously as always it may be worth you always feel like we said (In fact, us unfortunately, as we all remember the beginning you have publicly defended and given credit unfortunately justifying often your enormity of your declaration very very hard but you said that already wandering thought you have something serious to sharing instead sorry we have found confusion an only of just blah blah blah wit any real decode the tradition alchemical but only normal experiment some also good but give many only on your interpretation invention )
but after we found that more than talk and abstruse theories of how to grow in the house with dew protozoii - you know very well that i say -(we are always willing to listen to the news even the most abstruse) but all without it ever end me nothing seriously operating only great blah blah blah I'm here I I I knew I made to never say anything interesting only creative invention of your strange interpretation much chemical hypothesis and chemical interpretations ( but alchemy is not only chemical i am not mystic but alchemy is a secret chemical in strong union as i have Always say with the natural force sun moon air light fire dark sideral influence season influence time of the work etc etc ) as you idea that are a big secret of distill gold salt taken from a sentence at the end of the Rosary phlisophorin ( BUT dear simpatic SunWukong sorry for that for you you say of your bigs secrets yes sure but are all big illusion this is a big secret alchemy yes you have secret illusion for the baby of the nursery big yes of the secret very well know salt sea and glod etc etc etc are all well know and are so all and as i in the past i say Always you sorry LOL LOL LOL the big secret of baby the big secret the nursery sorry LOL LOL LOL and as i say you paracelsus etc have clear say that in the secret of circulati wit sea salt in thesauro thesaurorum nothing of nothing of nothing of news all total know OR ALSO OIL TARTAR OR it STONE NEVER DISSOLVING GOLD some say this but the resut photo test ?concrete dimostration where are ? and also Glauber alkaest (as before we have give the exact instuction in one post before in this thread ) made nitro coal and that arrive a one salt green ok this method arrived a salt green but afther the result of this salt grenn in that you say and you made in your very strong statements and declarations : rejuvenation hair regrowth healing by serious illnesses long life also this resut for all this where are the test on concrete and real result where are ? for now is only creative ypothesis only and sorry this is only illusion of your mind ) and then at the end as ga done yesterday called all of us to turn to study the plants of course after that we closed unfortunately attendance with the subject in question was for us agape Prometeo's all just a useless absolute lost the time all unnecessary complete waste of time for us all stuffed of course differences on the secret that I / we always we invited to unveil but to no avail there are none so deaf people who do not want to hear
and the all statements and very strong as regrowth of hair rejuvenation cures hill serious log life etc are all absolutely established if tried and all tested all
but sure if you demonstration your thesis operative and your affirmation and your resut concrete i ask immediatly you sorry if you have reaso but for now is sorry only total nothing

NOW dear simpatic SunWukong sse and reflect well about it all your findings and perhaps traditional decoding and your creative discoveries and inventions chemical / alchemical perhaps hypothetical and your results might very well if you do I'd normally codivise openly (as you always say) might well be discussed and very deep from all here if thou proposals without pomposity and impositions by a as little arrogant mastrer and robooranti absolutely superfluous and many would welcome with the interest and together with the contribution of harmonic all we would gladly listen and check but ask you cone with your dogmas of secrecy alchemical and your ipse dixit and unfortunately so does not can.
changes instead of your decision of stop here and going away (and this would be a loss) so change your compotament attitude and open yourself and share and see that here everyone are very open to receive and analyze your assumptions and results both traditional and also to your new creative chemical etc inventions

NOW with you that you are to the alchemical secret I do not mean I will respond to share it together for now but if you'd be right to see the majority of my decisions take your ide I do not like and do not agree with you then do not say anything I share the go ... . is a simple and kind invitation to leave as frank ( a very old member of the forum as me ) also kindly told you that if you think so GET OUT GO TO ANOTHER PARTY HERE WE DO NOT NEED YOU will refresh your memory about reread it very very well

frankjames has write also :

If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano :::::::::::::::::

SEGRETO SIGNORI CHE VOLETE E AMATE MANTENERE IL SEGRETO ALCHEMICO

SunWukong erc a tutti voi nuovi che vogliono il segreto alchemico va solo di lusso che ora qui per miracolo e troppa bontà pare accettino e sopportano le idee che una volta sarebbero state immediatamente giustamente espulse peccato che ciò non avvenga ora bei tempi
ma io da parte mia con tutti voi nuovi che volte e mantenete il segreto alchemico ( invece massima e totale e completa apertura con tutti gli altri nuovi che non vogliono il segreto e che condividono apertamente sono benvenuti a braccia aperte ) e con voi che siete per il segreto alchemico io non intendo ne condividere ne rispondervi ne collaborare per ora staro a vedere ma se siete la maggioranza prenderò le mie decisioni le vostre ide non mi piacciono e non le accetto dunque con voi non rispondo ne condivido più nulla il go.... è un semplice e gentile invito ad andarvene come gentilmente anche frank ( che è un molto anziano membro del forum ) vi ha detto che se la pensate cosi ANDATEVENE DA VIA UN'ALTRA PARTE IN UN ALTRO FORUM QUI NON ABBIAMO BISOGNO DI VOI a riguardo vi rinfresco la memoria rileggetevelo molto molto bene .

frankjames has write :
If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm

this is really interesting guys!!!
lol!

first i think the sysadmin should draw attention to the Italian for his idiotic language, really unnecessary.

italiano and others like you, if you are blind this is only your problem. all is in the books, some are really socking clear, too much clear for my taste affraid and for this reason at first glance I are socked and understand all and nothing at the same time scratch

the adeps sometimes adopt a disciple and the disciple spends 7 years doing the maid for their Master. if you had been more clever I no doubt SunWukong give you some gifs... inclllusive this guy are ofering you to travel at your home and teach you everything that he knows and you only say: leave leave leave go out, go out, patetic. Be honest with yourself, alchemy if not for you. but if you think I'm wrong I recomend you start from 0 again reading first buddish books and then Tao books, Master Kong (Confucius) & Lao Tse.

I read 1 book of your loved master in 7 to 10 minutes only for curiosity, my opinion? pure infant s h i t. book deleted. But do not believe anything that I say, inclusive with s h i t some make wonders! Very Happy

SunWukong the problem of not patent ssome processes is that sooner or later official science will eventually find. Sleep

a reveure!!!

magister dixit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8YG-kXjWZ0
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm

pneumatician wrote:
lol!

first i think the sysadmin should draw attention to the Italian for his idiotic language, really unnecessary.

italiano and others like you, if you are blind this is only your problem. all is in the books, some are really socking clear, too much clear for my taste affraid and for this reason at first glance I are socked and understand all and nothing at the same time scratch

the adeps sometimes adopt a disciple and the disciple spends 7 years doing the maid for their Master. if you had been more clever I no doubt SunWukong give you some gifs... inclllusive this guy are ofering you to travel at your home and teach you everything that he knows and you only say: leave leave leave go out, go out, patetic. Be honest with yourself, alchemy if not for you. but if you think I'm wrong I recomend you start from 0 again reading first buddish books and then Tao books, Master Kong (Confucius) & Lao Tse.

I read 1 book of your loved master in 7 to 10 minutes only for curiosity, my opinion? pure infant s h i t. book deleted. But do not believe anything that I say, inclusive with s h i t some make wonders! Very Happy

SunWukong the problem of not patent ssome processes is that sooner or later official science will eventually find. Sleep

a reveure!!!

magister dixit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8YG-kXjWZ0
Ok you invite him to your home and work with arsenic. I personally would not work with this material unless I have seen with my own eyes what the results are and after going over each step of the process in great detail. Many mention RAMS translations on here but they are very poor translations and for someone to say they discovered the secret of the Stone from these documents I find hard to believe. Sorry I had some of these documents translated from Germany that Rams translated many years ago and I knew Hans Nitzel well and he admitted it was not very easy to translate old German documents into English. By the way Hans never found anyone with the elixir or Stone. So anyone who tells me they discovered the secret from these manuscripts is a lier. I cannot put it in any other words. I still believe there is a very simple way to do this and remember the Mutus Liber says "Woman’s Work" I doubt many women have worked with arsenic? The secret is in the dew, or some magnet that can capture the spiritus mundi easily. Making gold is easy and I have seen Gold made with the alchemical process but never seen 24 caret gold made. The elixer that makes the teeth fall out and hair grow again and you don't grow old I often wonder if it exist at all and if it does has to have tremendous power.
Remember there is a man who will pay you 100,000 dollars if you can prove any of this to him. No takers so far.

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 am

Frank,why would a guy who has the real Stone ever bother to PROOVE something for 100.000 dollars since he can make infinite money?

Secondary,alchemy and this whole art has nothing to do with proof and chemistry/scientific bullshit.As we already said in other posts,alchemy is a mix of science and religion as well as philosophy.The true alchemist does not bother to proove what he has found,for people who ask for proof of this kind of thing are not considered alchemists and will never find the true stone.You have to change the way you think(not you specifically) if you are going to work with alchemy and study all of its branches as well as keep improving your inner self through communication and discussion with people of a higher inner state than you.You need humility,something that a few in here lack(not naming anyone).
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 am

AmonD wrote:
Frank,why would a guy who has the real Stone ever bother to PROOVE something for 100.000 dollars since he can make infinite money?

Secondary,alchemy and this whole art has nothing to do with proof and chemistry/scientific bullshit.As we already said in other posts,alchemy is a mix of science and religion as well as philosophy.The true alchemist does not bother to proove what he has found,for people who ask for proof of this kind of thing are not considered alchemists and will never find the true stone.You have to change the way you think(not you specifically) if you are going to work with alchemy and study all of its branches as well as keep improving your inner self through communication and discussion with people of a higher inner state than you.You need humility,something that a few in here lack(not naming anyone).

Thats your opinion and you are entitled to that opinion by all means but it does mean you are correct. If you want to make a claim about something in a public forum then prove it or else keep mouths closed and no harm is done. I am sure there are visitors or members on here who know and have probably made the elixir but they keep quite and say nothing good or in-different but give subtle hints that seekers find. Its when we get someone coming on here making fanciful claims then they must be asked to prove because over and over we find with time they were found to be telling porkies. All this Inner self is once again coming from modern schools and don't just accept what you are or what you were or what you may become. We just don't know sadly. Many feel they are guided by this so called Inner self and kill people and what happens them. Same thing with alchemy and with alchemy point out the mistakes to others and give hints that they can try that is the way to help not making rash claims and showing pictures and claiming inner self guidance. 80% of books old and new were written by rogues and just because you have some manuscript for the 17th or 18th century does not mean its correct.
Why I like Alexb is that he is a student of the old Golden Rosy Cross schools which was a serious study and he has over and over again listed for us documents from this school to study. The people of this old schools were no fools. Sadly old german is not so easy to translate correctly especially alchemical documents.
If only we had all these documents from this school in English then we would all have a better understanding of what to do and remember there are many ways to get the same job done. Some easier and some harder. Over and over he has presented us with invaluable information and I can see he is a very experienced alchemist. Look closely at some of his pictures and you will see his results. Also Merc on here know much and neither are making any claims what they have made.
If Nick was here now we would all be kicked out immediately as he would not to tolerate this nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 am

[quote="frankjames"]
pneumatician wrote:

Ok you invite him to your home and work with arsenic. I personally would not work with this material unless I have seen with my own eyes what the results are and after going over each step of the process in great detail. Many mention RAMS translations on here but they are very poor translations and for someone to say they discovered the secret of the Stone from these documents I find hard to believe. Sorry I had some of these documents translated from Germany that Rams translated many years ago and I knew Hans Nitzel well and he admitted it was not very easy to translate old German documents into English. By the way Hans never found anyone with the elixir or Stone. So anyone who tells me they discovered the secret from these manuscripts is a lier. I cannot put it in any other words. I still believe there is a very simple way to do this and remember the Mutus Liber says "Woman’s Work" I doubt many women have worked with arsenic? The secret is in the dew, or some magnet that can capture the spiritus mundi easily. Making gold is easy and I have seen Gold made with the alchemical process but never seen 24 caret gold made. The elixer that makes the teeth fall out and hair grow again and you don't grow old I often wonder if it exist at all and if it does has to have tremendous power.
Remember there is a man who will pay you 100,000 dollars if you can prove any of this to him. No takers so far.

arsenic, I remind you that can be corrected/converted in wholesome medecine Suspect and all depends of the dose.

if you want to see with your own eyes, You'll have to do it yourself.
Even so, many people repeat a lot of times the same experiment because neither he believes the result XD
you need to known the idiotic/primitive human psyche. a simple or grup of humans need long time, years or generations to accept a new idea or concept.
every day I hear the tv, radios,... people that "everything is moving too fast ', fuc king idiots, I say "everything is moving too slow"

many Alchemy texts are bad translations of the Nature's operations... the alchemist works with their conceptual mind projecting these concepts in their hands and materials that are available.

search proof is useless my friend, are you a policemen in a vulgar case??? I don't see the air but I see their efects & feel their presence, ETC, ETC, ETC.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 am

AmonD wrote:

Please, please, no. Let's keep a scientific mindset. Magical thinking like that is what stifles all progress. Alchemy is a superset of chemistry. Alchemy is built upon chemistry.

There's also no such thing as a "true stone". That's a silly, undefinable term that gets thrown around and means nothing. There are many types of stones, all alchemical compounds capable of doing various things. There are many breeds of dogs, which is the "true dog"?

===
I believe there are many elixirs that are all capable of prolonging life. I will admit this is simply my belief, but it stands to reason. Many antibiotics can kill a strain of bacteria, why not many elixirs prolonging life? All this talk of true stones and true elixirs is just petty squabbling nonsense for alchemists to try and one up each other to massage their egos.

I must mention some thoughts about frankjames's post regarding the work being woman's work. I can't remember where this was from, Mutus Liber?

But to my understanding Mutus Liber depicts a dew path. In which case it would be woman's work. This is also the path I will be purusing in the future (I'm currrently working on yoorine) because it's very safe and does not require exotic materials like arsenic to achieve the same end.

Some of the dew paths like the Actum Leyden letter do not require any sort of fancy distillation. Just a very simple flask and some lenses, and heat. Hence, this might be why it's woman's work.

Seriously, March is coming up. That's prime dew collection time. Get it during full moons in March. Get sea salt from Spain/Portugal. Decrepitate this sea salt in a stone dish with a fresnel lens so that it crackles and pops. Then crush into a fine powder. Then just keep dissolving in your dew. Then just heat and cool accordingly. Truly woman's work.

And I cannot emphasize enough, DO NOT follow Secret Teaches of All Ages. More like Disinfo of All Ages. Someone mentioned to me that Manly Hall is a high level freemason who ensures that nobody sees the elixir. Apparently the recipe is screwed up in some subtle manners. You will notice this if you compare the original handwritten letter to what Manly Hall has.

Follow the dying monk's letter exactly.
For those of you asking what books I read Fvdbi8
After hundreds of years, could it be that they truly are still alive today? affraid cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you asking what books I read   For those of you asking what books I read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you asking what books I read
Page 1 of 1