The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solar Salt?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 pm

it is truly through amazing adventure and universal direction that i have found myself here at alchemy illuminate. thank you Nick, from the bottom of my heart, for creating such a site and such a forum for those moving towards evolution of spiritual consciousness to converse in.

the first thing i need to say is that i have not yet made the elixir. i have been studying alchemy on a personal level for about a year and a half now while traveling the US, and have every thread and every bit and byte that has been available through this site and others. i fully intend to dedicate myself to this work as soon as i find myself in a place of my own. not having privacy or a house is not very helpful, but i see that i will be there within a month of now. i have a question that i am sure has some importance to it.

has anyone here ever heard of "solar salt"? it's sea salt that has already been left out in the sun to dry directly, bottled and then sold that way. i saw it on the shelf of a local co-op, and was intrigued as to how that might work just as well, if not for me, then more so for people living in colder climates that have trouble drying it in the sun themselves. this computer doesn't work the best and i don't have time to post links about it, but i am fairly sure that this is what people in alaska have been waiting for Smile
Back to top Go down

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Solar Salt = Salt Flower?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Hello,

I found out that the "salt Flower" might be what you are talking about.

It´s a fine layer of salt that forms on the surface of the salina. Here´s an explanation:

"The Salt flower is formed at the hot hours of the afternoon. When the breeze cherishes the surface of water slightly, the extracting the salt from surfaces covers light veil: the Salt flower. This Salt flower is a rare salt. It appears only when time is hot and the light breeze; these days, a square produces on average 1 kg of Salt flower. Slightly dew and scented at the time of the gathering, the Salt flower becomes of a luminous white while drying. Become very quickly the salt of the gourmets, the Salt flower deserves her growing reputation."

I manage to find this type of salt here in Brazil, Its difficult to find a real natural sea salt here , for our FDA now prohibits selling salts that are not industrialized and iodised. I also found natural salt from the region of Guerand France, its expensive. But Salt Flower is more expensive than that, I think Salt flower would suit fine for the elixir, just that when I saw it in the market it was so white
and clean that I thought it would be industrialised as well. So I made an option for Guérand salt wich is greyish. But I think teh Salt FLower is really very bright as these links state:

here are some links for you :

http://www.aftouch-cuisine.com/en/salt-flower-87.htm

http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_gourmet_reference.asp

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:02 pm

wow, that is actually the next step of what i was thinking of, thank you so much for the input! this feels very much right to me, i wasn't aware there was actually "young salt" being sold anywhere! has anyone tried to use this in the process before? and more importantly, a link on the 1st site i followed to a site to purchase salt flower told me that it is very high in magnesium. is this mineral anything that might create an undesired precipitate in the flask as i maintain it's temperature during the process, or, can i cleanse this salt further by dissolving it into distilled water and evaporating it off? it looks very white and pretty, lol. thank you so much for the link!
Back to top Go down

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Salt FLower   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Ok,

I ´ve got the french greyish salt, I´m thinking about washing it with distilled water too,

( tap water I think is fully contaminated with chlorine and other chemicals )

But As I read the original document from the old alchemist he talks about using a clear and bright salt. So I think Flower of salt is the right thing to use, plus I read it has got all the 84 oligoelements and nutrients the real sea salt must have.
Back to top Go down

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 pm

mrgiller wrote:
Ok,

I ´ve got the french greyish salt, I´m thinking about washing it with distilled water too,

( tap water I think is fully contaminated with chlorine and other chemicals )

But As I read the original document from the old alchemist he talks about using a clear and bright salt. So I think Flower of salt is the right thing to use, plus I read it has got all the 84 oligoelements and nutrients the real sea salt must have.

I am currently dissolving and evaporatingmy dead sea salt. My plans are to process
this over 7 times and sun dry it to add solar fire in the process. I am currently using
untouched rain water captured during an east Texas thunder storm.

I am sure distilled water would work. I think I would distill it myself as apposed to
buying it from the store. Maybe take the store bought distilled water and run it
through your condenser once just to make sure the bottler didn't contaminate it.

Watch the video on water on the Home page. It will give you a new appreciation of water.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:15 am

i would think that as long as you buy distilled water of a slightly higher quality than sam's club water, and preferably in a container of glass (not plastic), that it would be the best thing to use. i wouldn't trust rain water where i'm at right now, this is the 2nd most polluted state in the country and the rain here is anything but clean. i'm not sure how much i would truly trust direct rain water from other states either, just seems like there would be unpredictable contaminants that wouldn't be worth the time dealing with. the point of the wash with the salts and the process of allowing it to dry in the sun is primarily towards completly cleansing the salts and adding in the solar energy, is it not? if this is the case, it only makes sense to me that the cleanest water would be distilled. you're not using the water, just the salts, and it's the energy from the sun that you are concentrating into the salts, not from the water, so why take all the time to use rain water? i've always thought that simply and sensible is the safest route, so i'm going to seek out some higher-quality distilled water and not worry about any contaminants whatsoever. i might even distill it one more time myself, just to make sure. it really does seem to me that it is what is in the salt that matters much more than what's in the water, the water evaporates off, so you want it to be as "empty" of ANY sort of foreign contaminents as possible, especially unpredictable ones. i would not feel comfortable using any water that has a Ph below 7.0

as far as programming water goes, have you ever heard of the solfegio arpegio? they are healing frequencies/vibrations that have been shown to have significant effects on the body that i myself have felt quite thoroughly. here is a list of them, you can look them up on youtube:

174 HZ - establishing foundation, grounding
285 HZ - quantum congnition
396 HZ - liberation from fear
417 HZ - transmutation
528 HZ - DNA repair, healing
639 HZ - love and unity
741 HZ - counciousness expansion
852 HZ - awakening intuition
963 HZ - (haven't found direct meaning)

there is one set of videos in which a person took a large speaker, put a piece of sheet metal on it, put salt on the sheet metal, and generated the frequencies one by one. after a few seconds of each of these frequencies, there was a shape defining the physical manifest of that vibration for every one, all sorts of beautiful sacred geometry. there are similiar experiments that have been done in applying the vibration directly to water and it has been noted that the same patterns show up. i know it is always beneficial to speak to your water before drinking it, holy vibrations such as "namaste" and "aum", or even as simple as "bless you", can have amazing effects over time on anyone's health. i am curious to see if which of these frequencies would have a natural resonance with the vibration the elixer resides in, or whether it would be higher than 963. check out some of the videos and let me know what you think - you can just type in one of the numbers above with the HZ to get to one, look for the ones that are at a blue/yellow/greenish color and look like salt lined out in a pattern. those are also the most direct videos, having ONLY the frequencies themselves and not music overtones.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:02 am

just had an amazing thought jump out at me from the movie posted on water memory.

the water's memory, a higher plane of matter than this physical density, would be based on the direct energy imprint, would it not? if this is true, then the best water we could use in our stone is water that is clean from any imprint on our salts in the cleansing process. dew is naturally in such a small, highly-reflective state that it only makes sense to me that it's total memory is based on it's lunar exposure and direct surroundings. for our salts, however, we would not want to use any water that has not had it's total pre-conditioned memory erased, if you will, for direct and complete solar imprinting. so the best water that one could use for this process is probably water taken from a spring by hand, distilled with care, and then had it's memory erased. so the question is, what is the memory?

my question is what is it exactly to de-ionize water, what are ions in relation to water memory, and is there a relatively simply way to do this at home?
Back to top Go down

Solar Salt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Salt?   Solar Salt? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 pm

I've heard that you can erase the memory of the water, like resetting it by vortexing it. They use similar techniques with expensive(Koi/Stingray) fishes in aquaculture, I wonder why they do this ...
By vortexing the water 1 side, the memory can be erased. By vortexing it the other side, you can recharge it with energy. This energy can also be measured, they call it the "Bovis" amount. So the more "Bovis" water has, the more energy it has. Take a look at a simple device for vortexing the water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&hl=nl&v=ZmYjcBUj8Z4&feature=channel_page