The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Empty
PostSubject: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:50 am

Greetings fellow alchemists,

First of all,i want to inform you that this post has nothing to do with alchemy and the only reason i posted it here is because i know that most of you visit this specific section and because of the magnitude of the upcoming danger,i thought it would be excused to exist here.
(the possibility of the following event happening has been acknowledged as a 70% by scientists)

In Tuesday 28(4 days counting today) the Sun is about to reach what scientists name the "solar maximum" which is a state when the sun reaches his full activity and emits a powerfull solar(electromagnetic) wave/storm that will strike earth on the above said date,ACCORDING TO THEM.

A same event took place in 1856 which caused a lot of disturbances and power shut down for a maximum of 5-7 hours in Canada and caused lots of fires and massive chaos.

As you all were aware of the 2012 December event,this date signified the "end of the world",meaning not that the earth would blow up but the end of the 14th Baktum(a period of 5126 years) which we are experiencing now,that means the end/cleansing of our world by the Sun's power.

Now to familiarize yourselves(those who are not already aware of it) with the power of an electromagnetic storm/pulse(EMP weaponing systems),such a storm can cause massive electric power shut down and terminate every electronic device on the globe(wether portable or not,battery running).In the case,of being a really powerfull one(which if it is the solar maximum it might be the strongest one recorded in history) it will burn and destroy every electrical device on earth without the possibility of restoring the devices after the pulse,since they will be useless by then.Even if the device is unplagged,the pulse will still cause it to power on and kill itself so all data that we might have on PC,Laptop,I phone,tablets will be lost as well as cars,motorcycles,clocks,light and everything and will be non-restorable.Also,as a prophecy signifies "it will happen suddenly..lucky those who will find themselves behind a wall...have a bag of rice(food generally) ready and have it on the door.This will block your way during exiting...take it with you to feed your children"

To analyze the above sentence,if the pulse is a strong one,it can terminate the brain's electrical activity if directly exposed to it or behind a weak surface(glass) and as you understand,kill every human directly exposed.It could also cause permanent or temporary blindness for which the prophecy says "you will notice a sudden increase of brightness in the sky" this signifies the incoming pulse and you must stay within a closed area and have no direct or semi-direct contact with sunlight as it will indeed blind you(semi-direct contact=looking at the sky,large surfaces outside exposed to the sun like grass,cities etc.)

After this strikes the earth,as you can understand,and the pwoer is dead,in a short amount of time,the so called "advanced humanity" will start killing each other and behave like animals for one piece of food.

The scientific information i found on the subject are in the sites at the bottom of the post,but since they were in Greek i translated them for you(use google translator if you dont count on me but it wont be able to translate them any better Razz)

STARTING PARAGRAPH 2

"As the Cosmic weather forecast of Nasa supported"there are
signs that the Sun is exiting its neutral stages,something
that will be noticable in the next year,which will signify
the beggining of a phase of hyper activity.The explosions of electromagnetic radiaton and charged particles
from the sun need a few days to reach our planet,where-besides
the wonderfull selas that they cause in the 2 poles of the earth as they
rub on the earth magnetic field-can cause disorder in
several electronical systems and satellites but noone
knows what exactly can a huge solar(electromagnetic) storm
cause,while Discovery Channel states that every trace of
technology(eectric) will be anihilated,which will mean the start of a new
world(2012-the beggining of a new age/end of the world-electronic age)
with a duration of 2,5 years kai with a peak the solar maximum
possibly in the middle on 2013.

Not to upset anyone,seriously,its not sure to happen yet BUT KNOWING IS BETTER THAT NOT KNOWING.Just be on guard people

http://www.e-magazino.gr/apopseis/to-ksipnima-tou-iliou-kai-oi-profiteies-ton-magia-gia-to-telos-tou-kosmou.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1989_geomagnetic_storm
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: bummer   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:54 am

so, there´s a chance we´re all gonna die esp those like me who might be in an airplane, or have to be at work, or driving, and dont have fallout shelters and even worse have not been blessed yet by succeeding in making the stone or streghthening their astral body.

i dont know if the father listens to humans, or if the mother is able to protect us as she has done countless times in the past, but we can only hope that life as we know it keeps going on, im being selfish in saying this, because i need more time to complete my lab work Smile

ashes to ashes.
many to one.
the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away

it´s been good run, this life, getting to work with alchemy in this life time, being here on earth and everything i experienced is a privilage.

I cant tell the future, my gut feeling says everything will be ok. even if we lose technology it is definatly not the end of the world for us alchemists.

Just in case im not here next week: its been a good jounrey and nice knowing all of you here my friends and thanks for everything, i apprciate you, and good luck to all of you Smile

meanwhile let´s just hope for the best .. and build yourself a tin foil or lead hat or safe room :-P

from google news:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130524/news-current-affairs/article/solar-storm-not-immediate-threat

Last edited by Pray on Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:32 am

A lot of people is going to die,Pray,assuing this occurs.Airplanes will crash or even explode while on air,people in elevators trapped,fire caused by electric failure,nuclear stations possibly explode etc. etc.

What will affect us(alchemists) is that we wont have a place to buy our stuff from(rather than make them ourselves or look at stores etc.),all the information(RAMS,etc.) will be gone forever(the exact reason i am writing everything down as fast as i can and printing some of them),we wil have to move to a mountain of some sort,no food supplies(though we will be able to grow plants etc.) and the incoveniance of not having the internet to our aid.

AND lets not forget the aggresive behavior of the people of earth as they will start killing each other for food,water and stuff.

But lets pray,PRAY,that it wont happen
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:42 am

lets wait and see, doomsday senarios can easily get out of hand when people start to think and imagine .. i know, im a bit of a prepper and ive thought of these things. but one can do so much , cant obsess about things.

i also have printed some of the rams books because i prefer paper but also because its another format of the info which i consider priceless so i wanted to have a backup of as paper books .. naturally i cant print all of rams, im not that rich Smile

lets hope mother earth is capable of protecting us again, assuming that most of humanity is worth proptecting, just look at how humans behave and act and the things they waste their lives and energy in doing, im at a hotel now watching TV and its disgusting (i dont have cable at home) .. the things people allow themselves to do and waste their lives on .. but i rather not discuss this my view of the disfunctional human race and the state of the world probably since the fall of man from heaven.. maybe nature wants to cleanse what it considers a creation that lost its way .. nature made us, and it can take us back, it also might also elevate us. i dont know. i guess, whatever happens happens.

my feeling is nothing will happen, maybe just a few satellites or things like that. anyways, some news http://spaceweather.com/

meanwhile, take your potassium carbonates outside and collect the humidity, if the sun isnt strong where you live maybe now it would be strong to help your work!

Last edited by Pray on Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:51 am

Excellent time to collect dew, GW, work wit metals make elixirs and meditate. World aint gonna end, not just yet.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:15 pm

There is a wonderful invention called a faraday cage. It blocks electromagnetic disturbences. If you're that worried about it you can back up your computer on a flash drive and put it in a metal box,can or simply wrap it in paper then in multiple layers of tinfoil. Alternatively the trunk of most any car makes for an excellent faraday cage. Surely someone somewhere keeps their laptop in their trunk along with a power inverter to run it in the car.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:03 pm

i actually have one, a faraday cage more or less, made with layered tin foils and newspaper sheets Smile 

the car trunk idea is good, especially if one is only leaving an external backup drive.

the power inverter is a perfect idea, practical, survival etc.. thank you.

thank you brother
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Honestly if you want to survive in any apocalypse you need to grow your own food, and you need a source of water (preferably a well). Even still the best protection against raiders is to have a community of nearby friends/neighbors who can band together in a hurry. Having a diesel vehicle is really nice because it can run on filtered motor oil however bad it may smell,kerosene,power steering fluid,break fluid,or filtered vegitable oil (caution it frezes in winter). Most any oil based hydrocarbon that isn't to flamable or to thin/thick to go through the fuel lines will run a diesel in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm

agreed. good advice for those who can. one day i might, but if i make the stone i hope that becoming an adept means i will not be week or prone to being affected by disasters or have fears that normal people have. on the other hand it is always good to be prepared.

for now, i use my limited funds for lab work rather than SHTF planning.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

If you're handy with tools, a local scrap yard is a gold mine for SHTF planning on a shoestring. I've been fixing side shaft engines for a bit of extra cash. It costs an average of $15 to get a 3.5Hp engine working. It's really easy to build a decent electric generator for $50. A windmill might be a bit more due to trying to find belts and blades but it's still uber cheep.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:34 pm

good advice. one day i can do this, after i had succeeded in making the red stone, until then gotta keep focused on alchemy.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Surely you can't do alchemy ALL the time. I don't see why you can't have non alchemical side projects between alchemical ones.

As a matter of fact shifting gears can be really benificial sometimes.

I tend to obsess frequently (it's how I learn) and I know I'm stuck on a project for too long when I begin dreaming of my experiments. It can be very helpful most of the time considering I get excellent ideas while sleeping. On the other hand it's rather annoying because obsession repulses woman kind Sad 
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:39 pm

alchemy is more important to me than womankind or anything else, i obsess, and when i get tired or stuck i try a different alchemy experiment, i have a few of them going. i have other things to keep me busy like working 8hr days and some websites to maintain and socializing and that is the most time i can waste away from what matters i.e. alchemy. my social life is 10% what it was, almost all my other hobbies and projects are no more, business ideas abandoned, higher education (another form of slavery) forgotten about.

Once i achieve my goal and see the red stone, and make the medicine then i can slow relax and rest, until then i need to not get detracted more than i already am with daily life things.

money comes and money goes, people friends and lovers come and go, but once you find the stone, once you become the stone and succeed and enter into the kingdom of heavens, become psychic and healthy, that is something you can keep.. everything else can come later. IMO

alchemy is my lover Smile
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

That is the great trap of alchemy. Counless thousands of humans have thrown away their entire lives and indeed entrie kingdoms searching for the stone, frantically ignoring the basic laws that govern the very nature of alchemy.

In reality you don't get to keep the stone. Most everyone who had the stone died regardless of having it. Only a scant few humans ever ascended with or without the stone.

Nearly all physical beings die but most all humans are not completely physical. I've seen many humans who died physically but still live. I've also seen many others who died along with their bodies.

In short yes alchemy is worth persuing but not at the cost of living.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Thank you brother, I will consider/think about your advice carefully. I know you say these things because you care.

I agree, nothing is permanent, change is always occurring the only everlasting thing is god.

You said "In short yes alchemy is worth persuing but not at the cost of living."

Every time I hear someone say 'life' or 'living life', my brain always asks the question but what is (define) 'living' and define 'living' life. I can't help it. I hear so many people say statements like that, like you have to live life so you have to do this or that.  Not knowing how or why they even think such things.  I like to delve deep into human reasoning (some have very little of this) and programming (most have a lot of this), delving deeper and understanding 'thinking' and beliefs and why people define things in certain ways allows one to know what they want out of life better, rather than play-back pre-programmed ideas.

edit: removed.

Right now, alchemy is the most important thing in my life, so to me doing alchemy is living life, it is fun it is rewarding it is more enjoyable than socializing or going to some graduate school or even raising a family. I feel like it is my life's purpose and goal. It is what makes my life worth living. I am not after money or immortality or health or wealth or the red stone per se, i am after knowledge and ascension, i want to know more, i want to know god better, i want to know nature better, i want to be freed from human bondage.

Many poeple live for money, others live to make music, others to make babies, others to become popular, to get a phD or to write a book, others to be liked, others live not knowing what they want or why they are even alive, many want society or religion to tell them what their lives mean .. many think partying and cars and popularity and having friends = life, others like me are hermits i think solitude and calmness and contemplation and the sounds of nature, and quality time with a human being = living. But living is even a deeper word that i rather not try to define now.

Really who can define what living life means, every person has their own definitions, and to me I sit here and watch people go to school go to work be enslaved get old and sick and never reach a bigger deeper potential. Unless humans are meant to live a misrable life, a simple life consisting of making babies and navigating the systems of society like money and debt and work.. I beleive humans are deeper, bigger, stronger, and have unlimited potential and i am not referring to potential of starting a business or getting rich or getting degrees or writing book no but a potential to know truth, to find truth, true of nature to discover nature and god as a result .. to improve morally along with mentally and physically.. to evolve and to ascend.

I want to see whats out there (and i dont mean traveling or learning about human culture) i want to learn about nature itself, the nature of creation and everything that exists in creation.

For me, i keep a job and am thankful for it because it supplies me with $ that i use to pay the mortgage or to buy food and to keep my lab work going.  some might spend money on women or on travel or on drinking and socializing .. I am more old fashioned.

If one seeks approval or self-appreciation or happiness via a woman you are in deep trouble. Most women will ultimately come at a great price that is they will take away your money and freedom, not to mention the stress a relationship would introduce to your life.  

Society, culture and all man made systems (like schools, higher ed, marriage, work full time jobs, religion, etc also can act as prisons) are not for everyone, i seek god-made systems and freedom i.e. nature with all it has to offer. I seek true science untainted with politics and materialism and money.

edit: removed

sorry for the  long reply, it isnt my intention to proselytize at any one, dont take my word for anything, define for yourself what it means to you to live life.

Observe, observe, observe nature (including human behavior) , then observe yourself (observe your thoughts, meditate and observe, and notice how many are truly yours and how many are pre-programmed into you via living/society), learn hypnosis to learn how the mind works (you dont need a psychology course, hypnosis is enough) then you will know yourself and humans better, also turn inwards and find your center, and observe your thoughts and emotions and reactions and reach inner tranquility. I think there are insights to be had in these things, insights on who one is and what one wants in life.

blessings

Last edited by Pray on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Woah slow down! Ok yes "living" is a broad category. What I was saying is many alchemists have litterally lost their lives over alchemy and never achieved the desired goal. I was merely suggesting that there are many other things worth living for besides alchemy,and taking up one or two others helps keep you sane. Not that I was suggesting any particular one over the other.

Your comment regarding women seems exceedingly heartless. I cannot say that you're wrong from a logical sense,or even from a realistic sense, but from a moral sense what you suggest is to absent my very nature to be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm

i did not mean to sound heartless or lacking in compassion or love to other humans, or respect.. not at all, that wasnt my intention. i just kept writing and writing..

never-mind.

I will edit my previous comments and remove any intolerant sounding words. I think the best approach to life is to be positive and optimistic and to not harbor any ill negative or hateful feelings towards any one or any thing.  I dont care what others do, just what I do.

Last edited by Pray on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

The ever-giving sun just spit on us one big snot

here's the surce of this news

That is if you can understand anything this man is rambling about .. both of them actually.. weird .. The way their camera pans in and out makes me want to puke.. This is infotainment so take it with a grain.

Did he just call him carl sagan? OMG i bet Mr Sagan is turning over in his grave now .. idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM   WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING ABOUT SOLAR STORM
Page 1 of 1