The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Green Lion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:50 pm

it is composed of iron, copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium, chromium, sulfur, carbon, silica and literally tons of other minerals plus trace minerals

the thing is you guys... the questions you all ask is Irrelevant (im not saying this to be rude im saying this from an unbiased perspective)

you see all metals can be brought to the green lion but more importantly.... even using NO METAL you can make the green lion

believe the books when they say this work is so cheap and dear me personally i decided to do extra experiments and delve into nature in my own way for the sake of my own understanding

and i can tell you for a fact if arsenic alone is well prepared you can make an elixir that restores and maintains youth while restore all diseases without any adverse effects

Alchemy is an art that allows you to turn ANYTHING into an ELIXIR... and the creation of metals is just one avenue of the art

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm

there are methods to create magically infused jewelry of any kind.. to find magical substances at certain times of the day etc. etc. etc.

there is a lot to get lost in

so honestly you guys need to set goals for what you want and what you want to make it out of

now if you guys are trying to make the TRUE RED ELIXIR which is hard work within itself but on top of that there are MANY RED ELIXIRS with different strengths

im trying to make THE PURPLE ELIXIR and this elixir is made without any metal

what you need to know is you can make an elixir out of literally ANYTHING but the prime materia is a "prepared matter" because if you read it says all metals can be brought down to their prime material of argent vive and sulfur and roger bacon tells how anything can be broken down to argent vive and sulfur

so the matter of the stone is literally everywhere to be found along with the seed of gold

we are living on a planet walking around with gold in potential

compared to the other planets earth is the richest one full of life and wonder

so my best advice is pick a substance you are comfortable with....and reduce it to its argent vive and sulfur.... to demystify this for you.... reduce everything down into a water and from that water make a salt... and from that salt is where the beginning of the work begins

the idea is to create a salt and from that make elixir

go here http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary0.html pick ANY of the 5 parts and type in the "find" bar "SALT"

matter fact in the RAMS there is a book called "fire and salt"

this is a magistry of salts

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Geber: In the work of our magistery we need but one vessel, one furnace and one disposition. This you must understand after the preparation of the first stone.

if you look at the above quote.... you make a stone first... or rather a salt.... and then you put it into 1 vessel with the proper azoth and thats when the great work begins

the speed of which it takes depends upon how well you prepare the mercury

honestly this mercury is what they truly call the philosophers stone not the elixir

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:22 pm

The bottom line of the truth is

the elixir nor the transmutation powder is the philosophers stone

while some call the elixir the philosophers stone.. it is not

the philosophers stone is the azoth used to turn anything into elixir and transmutation powder

THATS WHY ITS THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

you can take anything... reduce it down to argent vive and sulper.. which is a salt..and then throw it into the philosopher's stone and it creates elixir FOR YOU

thats why it is "the philosophical stone" because while elixir can be made without it

ITS THE WISEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT COMPARED TO ALL THE OTHER METHODS

all you do is throw it in 1 vessel and it cooks all by itself

not only am i saying this from reading books.... BUT FROM EXPERIMENTS IVE DONE WITH IT... its just I DIDNT HAVE THE MATTER

if bluefloor recalls i was telling him i need to find the true matter and i was looking for it..... well i found it now which is why im willing to make some elixirs for you guys to share

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:22 am

Quote :

go here http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary0.html pick ANY of the 5 parts and type in the "find" bar "SALT"

Blaise-de-Vigenere-Discourse-of-fire-and-salt-1649 it is also in RAMS ok

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93074444/Blaise-de-Vigenere-Discourse-of-fire-and-salt-1649

Hi ok nice SUNW ok fine but to be clear for we have 2 steps back a few months ago when you are were on the forum and so is for made well reconnect operationally with that which really very interesting that you had proposed there but which only partially had given us indications so you mentioned when you wanted finally to unveil the your MATERIA PRIMA - SAL MATURAE
with which to create the elixir green and red lion using silica-concrete and or sea salt is salt that havayano + clay

http://www.hawaiisalt.com/welcome.htm

and also you gave indication about it

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2046896

and even then you were talking about green lion

and about it here pag 1 and 2 your hoto of your experimet very deep an very interesting about it

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489-hermes-unveiled

now talk about the green lion and now this red elixir green lion you're talking about is also always done it with salt and with the bentonite and salt havayano? as you had indicated which operate in wet and dry ? famous street leyden as you said, or are you talking about another time ??

my best regard alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::..here the exat original italian::::::::::::::::::::

Quote :

Blaise-de-Vigenere-Discourse-of-fire-and-salt-1649 e esso è anche in RAMS ok

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93074444/Blaise-de-Vigenere-Discourse-of-fire-and-salt-1649
ok simpatico SunW ok va bene ma per essere chiari facciamo 2 passi indietro di qualche mese quando eri ultimamente sul forum per ben ricollegarci operativamente a cio che di veramente molto interessante che tu ci avevi proposto ma di cui solo parzialmente ci avevi dato indicazioni ora ai tempi mesi fa tu avevi parlato quando volevi finalmete svelare la tua materia PRIMA MATERIA SAL MATURAE
con cui creare gli elixir leone verde e rosso di usare silice betonite e o sale di mare havayano che è sale + argilla

http://www.hawaiisalt.com/welcome.htm

e a riguardo inoltre davi indicazione

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2046896

e anche in quel caso parlavi sempre di leone verde

e qui ci sono anche le foto dei tuoi interessantissimi e profondi esperimenti

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489-hermes-unveiled

ora parli del leone verde ed elixir rosso ora questo leone verde di cui stai parlando è sempre anche esso fatto con sale e con con la betonite e il sale havayano ? come avevi indicato con cui operare in via umida e secca ? famosa via di leyden come dicevi o stai parlando ora di altro ???

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Ok what you're talking about is the vegetable stone. It is an undetermined first matter which you can use to extract a tincture from any other substance. The only limitation is that each substance has an energy density maximum thus a virtue maximum.

What you're telling me is your problem lies in starting with a first matter which can be multiplied to the point where it has enough virtue to break down and bring gold to it's first matter or generative seed.

Your elixirs can be made so much stronger by multiplying them. "Solve et coagula." The only thing missing in that statement is that every substance dissolves in it's own liquor (distillate).
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:35 pm

you would be correct...except

since everything came from 1.... everything can be returned to 1

all in all this art is about 1 thing which its parts were divided into 3 but is still one thing only

all the 3 kingdoms were divided for same of understanding but truly there is just 1 kingdom
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Some alchemists said that everything can be returned to it's original chaos where others said that until the end of days each determined element can never be undetermined thus returned to it's origional chaos. A scant few said that although it's true that you can return elements to their original chaos a great number of them would take many lifetimes to preform that work upon, so it's better to start with something in nature that's already close to being finished.

The way I see it it's easier to fix and purify something that's subtle but practically uncontaminated than it is to volitilize and purify something that's fixed and heavily contaminated.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

well they say the first matter of all things is argent vive and sulphur and everything can be reduced to it

argent vive and sulphur is the matter of the stone..... so once you have argent vive and sulphur you may begin to create elixir

now how you go about breaking things down to their first matter is up to you however when it comes to the great work... nature is the one that does the work

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Green Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Lion   My Green Lion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Green Lion
Page 1 of 1