The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret

Go down 
+3
Zosimo
cocojambo
Lumen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Empty
PostSubject: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi people,

some year ago I've read on a forum about an Alchemical procedure. The article said that it is one of the most protected secrets, and there are men that can kill to protect the secret. It consists in keeping a sealed glass balloon under sunlight, with a certain substance inside. With time it is formed a red powder, the Stone.
Do you have any other info about?
Sorry, after years I can't recall the forum.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"with time"

And there's your catch. How much time are we talking?

Minute? Hour? Week? Month? Year? Decade?

A better method to investigate might be Nick's chemical wedding. Allegedly by mixing sulfur and nitre and melting them together and leaving them in fusion for a period a red oil will form. The red oil then coagulates into a translucent red stone which tinges 10x pb into au. This red stone is also an alkahest that can be melted with au or ag to make the respective stones within hours.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Cocojambo, Do you mean common sulfur, the wild "black" one, or others?
...& the same ana?
Can be that they become boom?
Seems that even with only niter you could obtain the same...
Let me know...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 pm

You can bet that the mystery substance is either the salt of GW or dew. If you take the words of mary the prophetess into account you want to water it with it's own distilate in using the same proportion as one waters a seed before sealing the container. As for the length of time you can never tell because that depends upon the skill of the arist, in moisture control as well as temperature control. The time ranges drastically from a single hour to many months or even never if it's done wrong. Basically you know when it's ready by it's color and moisture content.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

solarseeker wrote:
You can bet that the mystery substance is either the salt of GW or dew. If you take the words of mary the prophetess into account you want to water it with it's own distilate in using the same proportion as one waters a seed before sealing the container.  As for the length of time you can never tell because that depends upon the skill of the arist, in moisture control as well as temperature control. The time ranges drastically from a single hour to many months or even never if it's done wrong.  Basically you know when it's ready by it's color and moisture content.

It must be these salts, and the idea of wetting them with a bit of water is genius.

Lumen, Nick mentioned something similar is his book, look it up.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Genius hardly. It's simply in accordence with nature. One can only ever expect a seed to grow if it is carefully wattered. Not too little to grow on but also not so much as to drown it.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 am

so we seal salt of man, or salt of dew or sea salt in a flask and leave out in the sun and eventually it turns to red powder .. if sea salt maybe it liquifies .. ?

Lumen wrote:
Hi people,

some year ago I've read on a forum about an Alchemical procedure. The article said that it is one of the most protected secrets, and there are men that can kill to protect the secret. It consists in keeping a sealed glass balloon under sunlight, with a certain substance inside. With time it is formed a red powder, the Stone.
Do you have any other info about?
Sorry, after years I can't recall the forum.

Thanks

tell me what else you remember i'm trying to find that online been searching google using keywords so far no luck, it would be nice to find the discussion you are referring to.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Is this it? not exactly what you said..

check out the ton of info on this page/discussion some of it is very interesting!

http://psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=73007
Back to top Go down
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:46 am

Sorry people, it was many years ago, on a forum or a yahoo group. All that I remember about what I have read is that it was an high Rosicrucian secret, the glass balloon was sealed and there was just some liquid in the bottom of the flask.
I think that there is another reference to this path, perhaps in one of the prefaces to the Dwellings of Fulcanelli. Hope I remember well: "...it consists of an artificium, discovered by the divine Theophrast, and it consists in concentrating the Fire of the World into a sealed glass balloon by using concave reflecting mirrors...".
Sorry, I can't remember anything else about.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

Lumen wrote:
Sorry people, it was many years ago, on a forum or a yahoo group. All that I remember about what I have read is that it was an high Rosicrucian secret, the glass balloon was sealed and there was just some liquid in the bottom of the flask.
I think that there is another reference to this path, perhaps in one of the prefaces to the Dwellings of Fulcanelli. Hope I remember well: "...it consists of an artificium, discovered by the divine Theophrast, and it consists in concentrating the Fire of the World into a sealed glass balloon by using concave reflecting mirrors...".
Sorry, I can't remember anything else about.

Thank you, i will search again maybe its online somewhere, i will use keywords such as:
Concave (or mirror, concave glass, or parabolic, or burning glass)
Sun
Glass
Balloon (or flask or egg or sphere)
Sealed or seal
Red powder
Rosicrucian
kill
Secret
alchemy
etc.. give me a couple days

however, i think the discussions and your last comment above has provided me with enough info to try this out.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am

quote "...it consists of an artificium, discovered by the divine Theophrast, and it consists in concentrating the Fire of the World into a sealed glass balloon by using concave reflecting mirrors...".
Sorry, I can't remember anything else about."... end of quote

hi this write quote si take by comte de gabalis munfalcon de villars http://hermetic.com/93beast.fea.st/files/section2/gabalis/Villars%20-%20Comte%20de%20Gabalis.pdf
and i think the text that the reference of paracelsus made in this write is arcana divina or one maniscript of the german Golden RC of 1700 tileled Silentin Dei Arcana Divina (in one prefation of the Gran master RC of this manuscrit Silentium Dei Arcana Divina is write very clear that this manuscript was a the most secret write of paracelsus of alchemy solar with mirror and lens http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy3/arcdivin.htm(as i have just say  this version english is not complet and translation is not very good but give a general vision of this practice of this special alchemy solar )
see about it many my past post  

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Good, thanks!
Is there anyone who made some practical about this?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi lumen
Yes as i have say in my post on it i have work with this system of alchemy solar made with lens and mirror but there are some proble as : is very difficul to have a strong themperature etc so read about this experience my posts past

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 pm

alexbr wrote:
Hi lumen
Yes as i have say in my post on it i have work with this system of alchemy solar made with lens and mirror but there are some proble as : is very difficul to have a strong themperature etc so read about this experience my posts past

my best regards alexbr

are you using a fresnel lens? i have had no difficulty with the lens getting up to 1800 F with a fresnel. I can burn concrete blocks
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 pm

alexbr, what's the title of your previous post where you talk about your experience with this? thanks
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 am

Hi Pray here thread alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens

Hi thepassamist

big lens fresnel and it use
not i not have try with fresnel lens because in italy are not this big lens fresnel but i have read about many web about it ( as i say in my post past ) but before buy i want are sure of it result buy in post international is expensive so in the post past i have ask if someone have tri work with it ( i try will put photo of apparatusus us we use for it )
so have you try with big fresnel lens what type of fresnel? function ok ? have link where is sure good buy it and sure finction it   is true what write about is temperature strong etc ?

My best refards alexbr
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 am

alexbr wrote:
Hi Pray here thread alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens

Hi thepassamist

big lens fresnel and it use
not i not have try with fresnel lens because in italy are not this big lens fresnel but i have read about many web about it ( as i say in my post past ) but before buy i want are sure of it result buy in post international is expensive so in the post past i have ask if someone  have tri work with it ( i try will put photo of apparatusus us we use for it )
so have you try with big fresnel lens what type of fresnel? function ok ? have link where is sure good buy it and sure finction it   is true what write about is temperature strong etc ?

My best refards alexbr

yes, the temp can get very hot. this is based on the quality of the lens though. do you not have any big screeen projection style televisions where you live? like these ?

http://www.governmentauctions.org/labels/rear%20projection%20systems.asp

the screen on all of these are fresnel lenses. although they are not the best in the world, they are surprisingly good. here is a example of a fresnel lens getting really hot.

generally, a "spot fresnel lens" will focus alot higher heat on something. and can melt glass. a "linear fresnel lens" does not get quite as hot, and usually will not melt the glass.

keep in mind, if you leave the light on something long enough, it will get it as hot as you want. some may just take alot longer than others.

same as above but in italian:

sì, la temperatura può essere molto caldo. questo è basato sulla qualità della lente però. si non avete grandi screeen televisori stile di proiezione dove vivi? come questi?

http://www.governmentauctions.org/labels/rear% 20projection% 20systems.asp

lo schermo su tutti questi sono lenti di Fresnel. anche se non sono i migliori del mondo, sono sorprendentemente buone. ecco un esempio di una lente di Fresnel ottenere veramente caldo.

[youtube] svAPyyUJUCo [/ youtube]

in generale, una "lente fresnel spot" si concentrerà parecchio più alto di calore su qualcosa. e può fondere vetro. una "lente di Fresnel lineare" non ottiene abbastanza caldo, e di solito non si scioglierà il vetro.

tenere a mente, se si lascia la luce accesa qualcosa abbastanza a lungo, si otterrà il più caldo come si desidera. alcuni possono solo prendere un sacco più di altri.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

these are the relevant quotes from the PDF alexbr posted a few replies above

“Nevertheless it is exceedingly easy to become well
“ informed about them,” he rejoined. “If we wish to recover
“ empire over the Salamanders, we must purify and exalt the
“ Element of Fire which is in us, and raise the pitch of that
“ relaxed string. We have only to concentrate the Fire of the
“ World in a globe of crysral, by means of concave mirrors;
“ and this is the art which all the ancients religiously con-
“ cealed, and which the divine Theophrastus discovered. A
“ Solar Powder is formed in this globe, which being purified
“ in itself and freed from any admixture of the other Ele-
“ ments, and being prepared according to the Art, becomes
“ in a very short time supremely fitted to exalt the Fire
“ which is in us, and to make us become, as it were, of an
“ igneous nature.

“One has only to seal a goblet full of compressed Air,
“ Water, or Earth and to leave it exposed to the Sun for
“ month. Then separate the Elements scientifically, which is
“ particularly easy to do with Water and Earth. It is mar-
“ vellous what a magnet for attracting Nymphs, Sylphs, and
“ Gnomes, each one of these purified Elements is. After
“ taking the smallest possible quantity every day for some
“ months, one sees in the air the flying Commonwealth of
“ the Sylphs, the Nymphs come
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Pray wrote:
these are the relevant quotes from the PDF alexbr posted a few replies above

“One has only to seal a goblet full of compressed Air,
“ Water, or Earth and to leave it exposed to the Sun for
“ month. Then separate the Elements scientifically, which is
“ particularly easy to do with Water and Earth. It is mar-
“ vellous what a magnet for attracting Nymphs, Sylphs, and
“ Gnomes, each one of these purified Elements is. After
“ taking the smallest possible quantity every day for some
“ months, one sees in the air the flying Commonwealth of
“ the Sylphs, the Nymphs come

so stick a water filter catcher on your air compressor, and stick a paint gun on the end opened full blast and force your compressor to run alot. collect the water in your filter, filter it twice with a coffee filter. leave the bottle open at night (only at night!) during the full moon phase (which is this weekend) and after this full moon, stick it in the sun sealed completely for a month. or two weeks at about 400 degrees F and watch. use concave mirrors to heat the glass by focusing sunlight. concave mirrors are basically a magnifying glass. remember killing ants as kids lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret   Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Powder - Rosicrucian Secret
Page 1 of 1