The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way To Operate The Elixir

Go down 
+2
thepassamist
Frater Lucius Splendoris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frater Lucius Splendoris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-07-01

The Way To Operate The Elixir Empty
PostSubject: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello dear Alchemists!

I am pleased to present to you this wonderful book
that will help every true alchemist to reach the
Philosopher's Stone.

The book link is:

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-way-to-operate-the-elixir/14014700

This another link allows a preview:

https://payhip.com/b/rkNv

https://sellfy.com/p/fHeR

http://pt.scribd.com/doc/158761251/The-Way-to-Operate-the-Elixir

Hope you enjoy, and comment.

With best regards,

Frater Lucius Splendoris.

Last edited by Frater Lucius Splendoris on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 am

Do you own this book or were you the one the wrote it?

if anyone wants to blow 45 bucks for a 21kb file, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Frater Lucius Splendoris

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 pm

I suppose that the price is £ 29,99 only and in format
epub it have 21 kb, but in pdf format it have 4 mb. It
is 35 pages.

The pdf format will be updated as soon as possible.

And it is a transcription of an ancient manuscipt about the
entire magistery from its beginnings up to the philosopher´s
stone and the elixir of life. it´s a publication of mine own.

Very worth to read.

Last edited by Frater Lucius Splendoris on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Ten bucks USD is more fair lol. It showed 45 yesterday when I looked. Again, is it your book? Also if you have it, how do you rate it compared to info we already have through rams and on this forum ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:49 pm

reading only the index from the distance... the book seems to be ABSURD

How to make the Electrum,

electrum ? Very Happy

The Mercury of the Mercury of the Philosophers,

ABSURD what the hell is this ???

Cleansing the Amalgama, ???? etc, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Lol. This was why I was cautious. So many are trying to sell these types of books. Can't buy them all lol
Back to top Go down
Lumen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm

It's clear enough that you wrote this book. So I suppose you made the Stone, otherwise the book will be just a collection of hypothesis.
So, if you made the Stone, why don't you post a picture here?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 am

This is a work by Sigismund Bacstrom in the 18th century. I'm assuming this guys is claiming he translated it or obtained a translated copy.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:36 am

Also, the link no longer works. So do you believe it may be viable information e-thor?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 am

Not sure. Any alchemy text has value if you mediate on it. I don't know if his translation is good or even if he is the translator. I think the text is real though. I wouldn't pay 45 bucks to find out. It's too bad he doesn't give a sample or a few pages to review. That would say a lot.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:19 pm

This text is already in RAMS.

OP is a spamming d-bag. I see you spammed it on Alchemy Forums too.

From now on you will be known as Frater Shithead.

bluefloor please ban this idiot.
Back to top Go down
Frater Lucius Splendoris

PostSubject: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello guys!

Concerning all questions you´ve risen last days, I would to
say the following:

- I´m not a scamm.

- The text is real: it was translated by Dr. Sigismond Bacstrom in 1797.

- Some link have preview.

- the price is a manner that I find to keep false alchemist out of the truth, since the book is so much clear, as you can see.

- Concerning the Electrum, I would say that he that know not what
it is mean, is only a puffer, not an alchemist.

- The book was transcribed by me, not written.

- I don´t made the Stone. I have only 8 months in Alchemy.

- Books like that have given me the knowledge of the modus operandi
of the various path in Alchemy, as such the wet, dry and short path.

- Concerning our friend have called me Frater Shithead, I only would say to him that cocojambo isn´t a serious name to someone that supposedly is in pursue of the Philosopher´s Stone and could still call him to an alchemy´s challenge, but I have no time to waste with a pseudo-alchemist. So, good luck in your drive through the park!

If anyone have some doubt, or wish any information, I will be very glad to answer you by the email:

luciussplendoris@hotmail.com

With best regards,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 am

Frater Lucius Splendoris wrote:
Hello guys!

Concerning all questions you´ve risen last days, I would to
say the following:

- Concerning the Electrum, I would say that he that know not what
it is mean, is only a puffer, not an alchemist.

electrum is only a word. can mean anything in an idiot's mouth, inclusive absurd things.

as far i known in "alchemy" Electrum is an alloy of the 7 metals made in astrological points used to call the spirits of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 am

It's in RAMS practically for free (Compendium 3). RAMS is invaluable, just absolutely priceless, Buy the RAMS DVD while you can, good things seldom last for too long, it's an amazing library, otherwise you can look online for such books.

pneumatician, i dont think 'anyone' in this thread is qualified to judge Bacstrom or call his work BS because not any one of you in this discussion made the stone so how can you think you know what is right or wrong or judge someone so learned like Bacstrom was. We alchemists need to show more respect towards each other and be humble and show some freaking humility.

I love how (hint hint: I'm being sarcastic) alchemists who have not made the stone offer opinions and judgments with absolute confidence and authority as if they were sages. I think it's dishonest and also a mislead action on their part that ends up confusing newbies.

Please,  we need more modesty and more honesty and less confusing of (untrialed) opinion vs. facts.

In my humble opinion Bacstrom works are some of the best works I've read.  Get RAMS and print out all you want on lulu for your own consumption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Velum tollere de Isis   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Pray wrote:

pneumatician, i dont think 'anyone' in this thread is qualified to judge Bacstrom or call his work BS because not any one of you in this discussion made the stone so how can you think you know what is right or wrong or judge someone so learned like Bacstrom was. We alchemists need to show more respect towards each other and be humble and show some freaking humility
Bacstrom is only a text gatherer. i read in some place nobody make the stone with Bacstrom's text. (perhaps in the catalog of rams).

Pray wrote:
I love how (hint hint: I'm being sarcastic) alchemists who have not made the stone offer opinions and judgments with absolute confidence and authority as if they were sages. I think it's dishonest and also a mislead action on their part that ends up confusing newbies.
this is your secont time saying the same. read what I say to the other guy I abruptly ended talking. if you find my words idiotic, absurd... ignore it. but if you find it coherent, logical & reasonable...

Pray wrote:

Please,  we need more modesty and more honesty and less confusing of (untrialed) opinion vs. facts.
welcome to alchemy!!! where nothing is what appeared!!!! Smile(for even if you do not have noticed)

Pray wrote:

In my humble opinion Bacstrom works are some of the best works I've read.  Get RAMS and print out all you want on lulu for your own consumption.
thanks for your recomendation, but information overload is also a problem. i have 5/6 books and a unknown collection for the 99,95% of alchemist of this world.+ a lot of others books, at this moment I have enough data. (reading the rams index I have an idea of what i can expect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way To Operate The Elixir   The Way To Operate The Elixir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way To Operate The Elixir
Page 1 of 1