The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation of the Stone

Go down 
+6
E-thor
thepassamist
Kirk
solarseeker
cocojambo
Night Wizard
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Creation of the Stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:05 pm

thanks thoth

I well understand your thinking
but we feel that much worse than that the world can not go and for those who use power and evil alchemy NWO his various servants isis etc all these infocentre unfortunately has already  unfortunately and therefore if everything worked (And IF I repeat ALWAYS IF ?) )
and therefore the disclosure of this would also serve to change things as I think totally as nik ∴N.D.C∴ that alchemy is widespread and that people become conscious and free, ( for us is not preoblem of karma ok ) and if the path with iron pyrite and menstrum of steven school works well is the total disclosure of this but the problem is really works or and the usual soap bubble poof .. NB STEVEN SAY THIS IS THE VWAY OF COMOPOLITA FLAMEL FEDERICO GUALDI ETC ETC AND HE SAY THAT HE MADE STONE PHIL. AND ELIXIR OF LONG LIVE AND MANY IS THE GOAL Transmutation the problen IF IT IS TRUE ALL THESE RESULT ? OR ARE ALL LIES ?

SO THOTH
WHRE ARRIVED YOUR SURE certainties Securities that THESE METHOD WORKS AND IT IS ALL TRUE HAVE YOU TEST IT OR KNONW SOME ARRIVEDE WTIT THIS METHOD can explay it thanks

BECAUESE

now we study and experience of what it is not still on it there is no certainty ABOUT IT IF THIS METHOD WORK ? OR NOT ?
SO whether someone has verified it would be interesting to make a serious check and a serious confrontation on steven school method of iron pyrite and Mestrum -1+1 Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide

regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thoth

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Alexbr, your skepticism is welcomed and refreshing. I refuse to disclose any more information as to my path to the stone. I KNOW that the elixir and stone can be attained by other methods. My whole issue was the dissemination of information. Even if I completely divulged exactly how I achieved it, none of you would be able to do it unless it was divinely revealed to you. I have complete faith in you alexbr. I have looked at your posts. I have complete faith in you as a chemist and a practitioner. Godspeed.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Thoth do you have any evidence of karmic reproductions? Otherwise this sounds a lot like the sort of religious and superstitious stuff that has plagued humanity for millennia. If you take away all the superstitious nonsense it really is just a mundane science and there's nothing really special about it at all.

As for Thoth's path, he has spoken heavily about \"philosophical dew\". Lots of ammonia in there just like dew. Lots of spirit. Just needs some digestion and fixation I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creation of the Stone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2