The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipper and Pulvis

Go down 
+2
PulvisRubeus
Traveller
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alch3mist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-11-07

Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Last edited by Alch3mist on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Skipper vs. Traveller.... Oh brother Rolling Eyes
Traveller, just go buy yourself an Alembic, a receptical and a heating device. Perferrably the type of heating device found in Laboratorys. But not necessarily an open flame. google it. costs all about 190-200 bucks.
Then wake up some fine morning, go down to your Lab, find a suitable container and collect your Ore. Don't ask me where your Ore is... It's your Laboratory not mine!
But consider this while your looking for that; it is written: There is the Animal Kingdom, the Vegetable Kingdom and the Mineral Kingdom. But a Cow cannot beget the carrot, nor can one make silver out of vegetables. However all Kingdoms hold the Stone. Or this one: A King can have no more than a begger..., the wise regard it with reverence but the ill witted throw it on the dung heap.
A little humor is fun, now and then.
Been there, done that
I'll be back...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 1:11 pm

OK, Traveller. Let's start from the beginning once more. Start with fresh 'Ore'. Fit your Alembic's spout on a Kolben receptical with a long neck and the size of 500ml. Wrap the spout of the Alembic with a Seranwrap plastic clear foil. Fold it in such a way and wrap it around the spout about 3/4 of the way up. So that when you fit your Kolben to it, its mouth has an airtight joint. The spout should be deep into the Kolben.
Now, put your Ore in and start heating until it starts boiling.
When it starts boiling turn the heat down until the bubbles subside.
Then turn it up to a boiling again. Now it will no longer bubble over.
When the liquid is all in the Kolben, turn the heat up high. I can get up to 450° C.
Let this cook for an hour.
Afterwards, everything in the Alembic will be black. Don't worry.
Take the Kolben off, with the water and set aside.
Take your Alembic, open the top and look inside. Black chunks right?
Take a glass rod and just crush those black chunks enough to get them small enough to pour them out in a crucible. Just those black chunks, leave the rest in.
Crush these "Crows heads" until you get a fine powder.

I'll be back
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 1:23 pm

OR! Because I'm stumbling and there are many way to do this..
Now, put your Ore in and start heating until it starts boiling. wrote:

And keep it boiling, the bubbles will raise up and go over into the Kolben. There will be traces of salt in the spout. This is another way. Follow the rest of the steps I gave earlier.

I'll be back...
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Now I hope a number of people are following this Thread, have a Lab, understand what I mean and are interested enough to try this experiment. Then there are many paths to Rome and I don't think it would be good to show one perfect path. For one, I am stumbling. And two, a collective approach at this might lead one of us on the right and best road.
Therefore, take one of the two above approaches and do this.

Once the Liquid is all boiled over into the Kolben. Take the Kolben off and set it aside.
Take the Alembic with its heating device and set it up somewhere outside. Preferrably where nobody can see it. Take off the top of the Alembic and fire it up! Stay away from the fumes, they're toxic.
An hour and a half should be good or until it doesn't smell anymore.

It is said: There is an impurity that adhers to it and it can only be removed by heat and that of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:24 pm

So now, let's call the beginning of our experiments number 1, the next post number 2 and my third post 3 and 4 respectively.

One or all of these 4 starts are at least the real beginning of the GW.

I hope we get a good attendance with this experiment. So get a hold of me on my PM, tell me which one you are working on and hopefully we can cover all 4 of these starts.

If there is anyone out there who objects to this, let yourself be known so we can clarify this...

This can be great...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 3:50 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Ok, Traveller has the black ashes. Good, you heated them up with a high heat, Traveller... right?
Take them out of the Alembic and only them. Now crush them to a fine powder.
Tell me exactly which of the above starting methods you used. 1,2,3 or 4. Numbers 3 and 4 corrispond with 1 and 2 respectively. We all need to know this, so nobody follow the others and we keep the start separated.
Don't worry about fermentation, nothing is being fermented at the moment....
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Traveller, PM me for more exact information....
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:04 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Follow the recipe... Take them out and crush them to a fine powder, then wait.
Others are starting, they need time. OK..?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:52 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:03 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:11 am

Traveller, I am afraid we will have to put this experiment to rest....
Due to a Treatise which has further enlightened me.
You are explaining the experimental findings in a sense that requires physical proof of existence. For someone trying to gain universal knowledge through simple modern day scientific deduction.
How can the modern day chemist find the spark of the first element that resides in a mere stone, by crushing it with a hammer?
There is more to making the Philosophers Stone than mere Chemistry. You as well as myself, need to learn more about the "inner nature" existing in the Nature we see surrounding us. This can only be done, by letting your Hearts intuition spark the candle in your minds intellect.
Divine things cannot be revealed to those who have not the capacity to comprehend revelations of "invisible principles", which are the EXTERNAL causes of the universal manifistations of the Life living in this Philosopher Stone and anything else living and being reborn on this planet/universe.

Trying to give this concerted effort, in laying down a description of 4 different recipies to follow and hoping that any or everyone comes up with what I have, is soooo perposterous as it is unimportant...
The fact is shown by the particapation in this Thread and my PM is not being flooded with interest either.

In other words, if you want it, you have to look at this life of yours from the another perspective.
I am going to force myself to do likewise.
The answer is in your heart, you just have to rekindle its eternal flame. This flame will relite the candle of intuition in your mind and you will begin to become enlightened. Know that the Universal One is in you and has always been. He is your moral judgement, he is your right against wrong, he is your good against evil. Though this can always be mirrored through false interpretations from external misguiding physical forces. Envy, security, pride etc. Inner strength comes from love and giving to the best of your ability.
The key to the stone, is how to strengthen your ability to love and give...
The making of the Philosopher Stone is possible, but not for everyone. For those who just want it in their possesion, luckily this could be possible, but to try and figure out how it was made.... impossible.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:28 pm

The problem here Traveller, is that I now see that I cannot see.
I first need to understand and have revealed to me the "invisible principles". This is nothing that you can teach me with words, I fear.
Or can you describe to me what is going on in my Heart, in my Intuition or even in my Brain? Don't even try, this is something I want to do myself. I have to get my "inner self" on my own. I should not expect somebody to give it to me.
Put this Thread to rest, Please.

sincerly
Skip
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 2:09 pm

When a friend tells me that he has a great recipe for bread and he tells me it turns out perfect each and everytime, I want the recipe because I love an awesome sandwich.

I too, want a delicious life in which I can go to my recipe and make it.
But our lives are not like this, the recipe often changes depending on the circumstances of where and when, we are, alive.

My allegory, may have been explained in simple terms, but there is a point.
The story has become complicated by ourselves. Pursuit of the stone, in my perspective, is like a tradition which has been passed on over time using Oral Tradition. Almost as if the method needs to witnessed to be understood, something which repeated experience will teach us. Like a Tradesman's 'tricks of the trade'

So, when we ask each other how 'did you do it', possibly an straight forward answer cannot be given. The Artist must rely upon what they have taught themselves from the pool of experience which they have filled. And because we are dealing with creationary forces, the method may never be simply,...do this, heat that, condense those and it will work time after time. I dunno of course,  but are we like race drivers who know the hows but we need more of the 'whys..'. Using the 'seat of our pants'.

Well Ive almost confused myself but we are like explorers who know the way but have lost the map. Will the Force direct us...
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:19 am

Good Anicdote Kirk, and I do believe also it has to do with a recipe being performed in front of you. How Grandma used to make n bake the things I dearly loved back then and everybody after her kinda got it similiar but not exactly. You have to figure that some things have to be done under original controlled conditions, to wit: the atmosphere, the time and maybe other factors create conditions where making something special is much more possible than what you can possibly pick up out of a dry ancient/modern transcript.
There is so much information "out there" and we are still not getting it. Something is missing. So it can't be as easy as making "sticky rolls". There is obviously "no short cut" to this goal. We all have to do something "extra", something on our own, with "meaning". I think it has to do with "where your Heart is" in the matter.
My "Prayer" seems to be the "Key". Gonna go back to that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipper and Pulvis
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3