The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemical elixers

Go down 
+2
Schmildvich
skipperthekipper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Very much appreciated Alexbr!
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am

I have ordered the book.
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 3:10 pm

I have now read the book - it's quite revealing! It was a little hard to follow, based on the scientific jargon, but still gets the message across. This is an extremely important book, and may set the precedent for further future study and revision of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. It could also help explain the nature and existence of a "soul" composed of subtle matter. This subtle matter could also be a big component of SM. Thanks for recommending this book, Alexbr!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 1:47 am

hi PulvisRubeus

WE ARE VERY GLAD THAT YOU ARE LOVED THE BOOK YOU HAVE A PDF TRANSCRIBED IN ENGLISH?

now here for you and for all the members of this forum ( forum for us to which we care a lot and that we would like to resume to be exploded as a time in a wide and free exchange of alchemical research and experimentation without secrets)
I enclose here now a very explicit text attached to the:

novum lumen medicum of Joachim Poleman here the link on line

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A55298.0001.001?view=toc

This text will be seen as openly and operationally on differen solvet philosophical and as extrat by metall the philosophical sulpur etc , which has been translated and is also to be published soom together with the unpublished texts of vendelfild on the SVP and its secret composition and the Parisian Christophore mss operative summetta violetta and lucidarius and all these together to many others document very deep they will all be an integral part of the wide dissemination program as I have anticipated

regard
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Thanks alexbr - much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:59 am

Secret Arcanum of Weidenfeld and him spiritum vini philosophici

NOW for understood well the based of it is necsary read well the pag 276 this letter call secret letter of weidenfeld to Mr Nutkins in this famous secret letter weidenfild give some very important indication about him process for made svp so with this letter now
put this this letter togheter with the chapter of prodomus and the key that of weindelfild give in prodromus about the mortification of animal and vegetables oil fat etc whit acidum NB weidenfel say in prodomus.. sequela osservationi femminea.. principia chymica and the him secret manuscript etc (text and manuscript that as i just say all these will soon be fully published) that the light of sm that weindelfid say in the him chaper of produmus etc are Stored in animal \"philosophical dew\" fat etc and in vegetable matters olil sugar fat honey etc with the mortification with acid fire contra natura (NB see as say pernety about the fire contro natura etc) can extract and so can well isoled it sm for so made the water/oil based of him svp)
i hope now it is made clear the method of weidenfeld for made the base or the secret oil rich of sm for made the svp of weidenfeld

prodromus
https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1The secret letter of weidenfeld to Mr Nutkins about the process solar etc for made him svp see the letter integral it is in pag 276 of the book Professional Anecdotes: or Ana of medical literature in three volumes, Volume 1 edizione London anno 1826 https://books.google.it/books?id=tsoGAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA276&lpg=PA276&dq=%22I+thank+you+for+your+kind+offer,+expressed+in+your+letter+%22&source=bl&ots=1Avt4qDjTl&sig=dtNH7_i1fj1cidJamjDOYfM-zSc&hl=it&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8htmK0YjfAhVNyYUKHfntCQQQ6AEwAHoECAEQAQ#v=onepage&q=%22I%20thank%20you%20for%20your%20kind%20offer%2C%20expressed%20in%20your%20letter%20%22&f=false

(obviously Of course, here too, as in other research environments, groups forun bf etc many will be opposed to our choices of open sharing of alchemical knowledge and real sharing with all openly alchemical knowledge but this to us very little we care about these different opinion
for us the knowledge is and must be the patrimony of all and not of the few who secretly gave it and who seized it
the alchemical knowledge instead targeted and shared
awakening and it will be a concrete alternative of awakening development and metascientific/spiritual light progress that will be the only truly concrete alternative to the impending apocalyptic tragic future of blood wars and pressure from a real apocalyptic esactalogy that more and more it looms and unfortunately very soon manifests itself with a true holocaust on the human race)

regards

ps
see also about as made the different philosophical menstrun the very important book (that also will soon be fully published) titled new lumen medicum of boleman

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 am

Thanks alf, and I agree about your view of the coming human disaster. One of the worst recessions ever is already on its way, and the Paris revolution is a sign of what's to come. Unfortunately, the links didn't work so there were no texts to download.
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 9:55 am

You can download the Professional Anecdotes, Volume 1 here: https://books.googleusercontent.com/books/content?req=AKW5QafqBMAzs0RyIA1QJfGFEZGJMeIPys5qXNs5FXYRK6PkCD9ooc6J7-t6bTW7rTsFtayjkTp24hL6rR4Ovj3rfi0zesXskh-kbmAgHxnOGv_j7wlY3B7dvSzrhSPMntWOyB8Om2K5Iq7wzl28uMITP50wx5JNU7zsMNP7Vg5DC--O9q2pqiRCxrfVKPQzQRg2d6gr0T5Xopq21oW7aw6ReZenIkFaUooN5fiGKxS_rXDoel3RW27cx5gQXFyRWWd_t3Rm4MUTHjG6k3MBJCxnM64ykjKwFwwDMKierP6WoY6mSIjMd3g

I could not find the Prodromus. You need to be a paying member of Scribd to download it.

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:03 am

ok sorry now i have put ok and change it links in the post before
link now works good

my best regard
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:45 pm

alexbr wrote:
ok sorry now i have put ok and change it links in the post before
link now works good

my best regard

The link works, but the Prodromus requires a membership with Scribd in order to see/download it.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:46 am

I'm sorry for this but who wants a copy send me a email and i send pdf here in the meantime link of the famous and very interesting secret letter on the procedure of the base to get the svp of weidenfeld
https://books.google.it/books?id=tsoGAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA276&lpg=PA276&dq=%22I+thank+you+for+your+kind+offer,+expressed+in+your+letter+%22&source=bl&ots=1Avt4qDjTl&sig=dtNH7_i1fj1cidJamjDOYfM-zSc&hl=it&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8htmK0YjfAhVNyYUKHfntCQQQ6AEwAHoECAEQAQ#v=onepage&q=%22I%20thank%20you%20for%20your%20kind%20offer%2C%20expressed%20in%20your%20letter%20%22&f=false
read it is very interesting and deep operative

regard
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Alex, have you been able to work with this SVP?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:32 pm

yes sure yes
and we have just post photos of same dear friend result whith it remember -see past photo we post in forum-
friend that have dissolving gold whit this philosophical menstrum
but nb svp is not a stone it is only a very inportant step
but wait soon all doc of weidenfeld became pubblic and soon for all arrived a complte edition with commentary of it

my best regard
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 pm

alexbr wrote:
yes sure yes
and we have just post photos of same dear friend result whith it remember -see past photo we post in forum-
friend that have dissolving gold whit this philosophical menstrum
but nb svp is not a stone it is only a very inportant step
but wait soon all doc of weidenfeld became pubblic and soon for all arrived a complte edition with commentary of it

my best regard

what about this guys???
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 6:49 pm

alexbr wrote:
Hi Skippe
very well returned it is a deep pleasure to read you again

ALCKAEST OF TARTAR ???

here the concrete resul of our friend on the experimet lulle experiment 1 etc with tartar and oil of tartar
here as we can see gold it is dissolving by some acid red extract of tatrar it is this alkaest vegetable of the vegetable kingdon ?? maybe ??  

SO facts and not words....

Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Esperi10

what about this? I've the oil of tartar too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemical elixers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2