The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff   Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 4:22 pm

Matter, Secret Fire, Labors of Hercules

For the Living Matter, we need to ''ignite'' its own inner heat.

We also need ''Astral Spirit'' and no, I believe Astral Spirit essentially is Ours, but in this context I am referring to the former which is needed to initiate the liquefaction, essentially we need to make our soil fertilized and remove it of any tares.

Eagles afterwards, are used to remove any further foreign admixtures, so that we may extract the essence of each element, whereby we need to exercise extreme ingenuity so one can extract the 5th element, which is the Source of Ours.
(This is my theory, I have other theories but generally this is where I'm at)

I'm not asking for myself. I'm asking for the crazy guy.
Why do we need liquefaction, and ''Astral Spirit'', not Ours, but of the former, the waters we require for fertilization?

Also, the temperature of the Work of Our One Matter, we require Body Heat of a Chicken.................. BUT WHEN? Very Happy  Very Happy   Very Happy

We also need an exterior fire for the inner heat, we need heat of equable warmth ----- WHY? I'm not asking for me, I'm asking the crazy guy.

I've been reading up on my alchemy lately and I asked God to open my eyes up to the Solar Path and all of a sudden I'm starting to understand stuff in the illustrations of alchemy as well as some other things in the writings.

It seems to me, as Cylanili has said in his book Hermes Unveiled, the knowledge we want here is the Matter, The Fire, and the Labors of Hercules...

I see on this forum and other forums and sites people using stuff to make the elixir. But I fail to see congruence with the texts so I sometimes want to say something to give other readers another perspective.

Cylanili spent 37 years devoted to Art, 1500 sleepless nights!

If you assert what is alchemy, I will assert to you my alchemy, and if we collide we collide, if we harmonize we harmonize!

As someone who is outspoken such as myself, I also put myself in the line of fire and also bare the risk of being corrected. This is a blessing, to be corrected in alchemy, to separate what does work with what doesn't work, truth from falsehood.

------------------------------------------------------------------

it must be purged of its watery and earthy nature (for at first it appears an earthy, heavy, thick, slimy, and misty body), and all that is thick, nebulous, opaque, and dark in it must be removed, that thus, by a final sublimation, the heart and inner soul contained in it may be
separated and reduced to a precious essence.
The Sophic Hydrolith, Or, Water Stone of the Wise

it exists under two forms; the moisture which was extracted, and the
residuum, being our Philosophical Earth. The water contains its seminal
virtue, and the earth is a proper receptacle, wherein it may fructify. Let the water, then, be separated and kept for use; calcine the earth, for an impurity adheres to it which can only be taken away by fire, and that,
too, of the strongest degree; for here there is no danger of destroying the seminal quality, and our earth must be highly purified before it can ripen the seed.
On the Philosophers' Stone, by Anonymous

Our true and real Matter is only a Vapor, impregnated with the Metallic
Seed, yet undetermined Aphorisms of Urbigerus, by Baro Urbigerus

For the pure substance is of one simple essence, void of all
heterogeneity; but that which is impure and unclean, consists of

heterogene parts, is not simple, but compounded (to wit of pure and
impure) and apt to putrefy and corrupt. Therefore let nothing enter into

your composition, which is alien or foreign to the matter, as all impurity
is; for nothing goes to the composition of our stone, that proceedeth not from it neither in part nor in whole. If any strange or foreign thing be mixed with it, it is immediately corrupted, and by that corruption your work becomes frustrated.
The Root of the World, by Roger Bacon

Thus was this world created.
Hence will there be marvellous adaptations achieved, of which the manner is this.
For this reason I am called Hermes Trismegistus, because I hold three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
That which I had to say about the operation of Sol is completed.

As Above, So Below, As Within So Without

God, Sun, Moon, Wind, Earth

Tao, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth

I'm liking the Solar Path and I'm liking what I'm seeing from Athanius Kircher.... I have some new experiments I'd like to try, I'm predicting my current matter at work right now will not putrefy because I am missing my moist fire, the inner flame of my matter If i understand correctly, has been put out and is no longer active, I need to re-activate it.... study

Ask God for help guys!

I can put more into this post but I think maybe I want to be quiet for a while

Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Philos10
Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Philos11

By the way.... I'm gonna keep on reading and studying and work better on shutting my mouth up.... but how is my alchemical language speaking to those who are familiar with the Art? Am I speaking coherently? I'm trying to also in a way reveal my level of understanding and where I'm at right now.

Wishing everyone good luck, Cylanili spent 37 years, with 1500 sleepless nights, and it seems like the Astral Spirit literally came to him and guided him as we was centered inside of his own being!

Bye.

Acalana and IAOhohenheim like this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff   Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 5:22 pm

Wonderful words talc well put
I love you
Back to top Go down

Crazy Guy In Forum Posting Non-Alchemical Stuff
Page 1 of 1