The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 am

I would like to suggest opening up the private messaging function of these boards so that we Alchemists can more easily network with our fellow Brothers and Sisters in Alchemy, traveling together on the path of the great work .

Sincerely:

Silverdragon07 sunny
Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm

silverdragon07 wrote:
I would like to suggest opening up the private messaging function of these boards so that we Alchemists can more easily network with our fellow Brothers and Sisters in Alchemy, traveling together on the path of the great work .

Sincerely:

Silverdragon07 sunny

I've never seen someone fit so few ideas into so many words.

lol!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:23 pm

I turned off that feature so people can't privately message each other and share secrets, and spread rumors. If you have anything to say, then just POST IT for everyone to read.

There is no reason to keep secrets unless it's about transmutation, or making the stone via the fast paths. Those are the only 2 exceptions to the rule.

Plus, I don't think it's OK that people should be bothered with private messages just because they are members. And usually what happens is one person will private message everyone on the forum, one by one, to spread some rumors or talk trash.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm

I wanted to pm the user of this forum "Wilfried" but i cant.So Wilfried if you read this are you living in Wien?
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi dejan07,

I’m living near Graz, city is called Leibnitz, hope that helps. Very Happy

Wilfried
Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm

"There is no reason to keep secrets unless it's about transmutation, or making the stone via the fast paths. Those are the only 2 exceptions to the rule..."

You mentioned making the stone via the fast path, do you mean the other paths outlined on the website? I get the part about not discussing transmutation at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Messages   Private Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Messages
Page 1 of 1