The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Empty
PostSubject: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 am

wow, i never would have expected something of this nature on WIKIPEDIA. i became very light-headed as soon as i happened upon this, maybe someone here needs it? here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosicrucis Society
Our handle name RCSociety stands for Rosicrucis Society.

ROS = morning dew
CRUCIS = crucible or flask
It is the central secret of the Rosie Cruix Society or Rosicrucian Order. From morning dew and sea salt, the Alkahest is created which can dissolve all metals like ice in warm water, and make a stone thereby from any metal.

[edit] Dew water in Chemistry
There is a fascinating history of morning dew being used in early chemistry, called alchemy. It was found to be remarkably medicinal, and was even used by the father of modern medicine and chemisty Paracelsus. His full birth name was Aureleous Phillipus Theophrastus Bombast von Hoenheim. Few people have contributed as much to humanity and have received such little recognition for it.

There is also a book which can be found in many public libraries in the USA which contains a report on a man who lived to be well over 100 years of age and was active and youthful until the end. He collected morning dew and distilled it over 100 times before consuming it was an Elixir of Life.

The health benefits of drinking morning dew are undeniable, and even the Rosicrucian Order is named after dew. ROS means dew, CRUCIS means crucible or flask. This is why the proper symbol for the Rosicrucian Order is a picture of a rose flower with dew droplets on the petals.

The Order of the Golden Dawn is a secret society which was formed by members of the Rosicrucian Order who split off to form their own group. The name was chosen because it represents their primary source or main ingredient for their Elixir of Life and Philosopher's Stone which can turn lead to gold.

There is also another society called the Order of the Morning Star, which refers to the planet Venus which shines like a bright star and rises only just before sunrise, which happens to be when morning dew is falling at it's highest levels.

From the manuscripts of these secret societies, we find a recipe for an Elixir of Life which was believed to cure every disease and be a veritable panacea, or 'cure all'. Dew was seen as the collector of moon light, and was represented by the metal silver. Sea salt was seen as he collector of sun light because over 80% of the earth is sea water exposed to the sun. By simply dissolving natural unprocessed sea salt in morning dew until it reaches it's saturation point and can hold no more, then digesting for a few weeks at 120°F (named by the alchemists the bath of Belneo Mary and abbreviated B.M.), a black powder forms and precipitates. The black powder is removed and dried, then heated until it turns gray. It is then placed in new morning dew water, and again heated for several weeks until it lightens further. After several cycles of these digestions and calcinations of the material, it becomes snow white. It can then be heated on a silver plate, and will melt like wax.

It is a powerful medicine, and extremely potent. Only 5 drops per day would be prescribed to cure even the most wicked of disease, and also wonderfully improves the mental functioning.

But the alchemists also found that this white liquid is able to dissolve gold and silver like ice in warm water, if the metal be in thin leaf form. And once digested, the metal solution becomes blackened, then goes through color changes to end as a beautiful red if gold is used, or white if silver was used. By this method a stone is made which is able to perform the seemingly impossible feat of transmutation of lead to gold or silver.

What is even more incredible is the fact this "stone" will begin to glow like a hot coal if made from gold and simply digested 7 times with the white dew/salt which dissolves it and putrefies it. And if made from silver, it begins to glow with a white fluorescent light.

However, a few of the old texts indicate the alchemists did not mean gold and silver as we know them, but instead meant antimony for gold, and bismuth for silver. Some also wrote that both the white and red stones should be combined to produce the true completed Philosopher's Stone, which will glow with a distinct ruby red gleam instead of the soft 'hot coal' orange glow of the red stone when it's alone. This stone is also heavier than lead because it contains bismuth, and thus fits well with the descriptions written down by the alchemists for the past eight centuries.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:43 am

I'm the one who put those entries in Wikipedia. Anyone can add to that website, and someone has been following behind me a deleting everything I add about alchemy. When I looked in the comments section where people explain why the deleted or added something, I found it said something like "NDC's work has been proven to be false and is not respected in the alchemy community."

So I'm surprised they haven't deleted the new stuff I added. I guess they haven't found it yet, but since it has now been posted here and I admit to being the one who put it in Wikipedia, I'm sure the person is watching and will delete it.

Perhaps if enough people keep an eye on it, we can all keeping posting it back up until it's permanent. I think if enough different people from different IP addresses keep putting back up the info, then Wikipedia takes care of it and prevents it from being deleted by the same obsessed psycho over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 am

If they keep deleting it, it means that you are on the right track. If it's permanently in wikipedia, it's going to draw alot more people to these forums. Are you going to have a cap on the people that join the forums? I'm interested in what you have plannedfor the forums.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 am

How would it attract more people to this forum? There is no link in the information I put in Wikipedia back to this forum or my website, and there is no way for anyone to know who put the information up there; my name is not in the records, only my handle name RCSociety.

It's interesting that I didn't tell anyone about this forum except a few people in email, and somehow there are already over 150 members. I guess some people also found the link on my website, but it hasn't been getting many hits this year.

It will be interesting to see how many people will join without me even advertising it. I don't think it's even on google yet because I didn't submit it, so it should take google a few months to find the website on it's own and crawl through the message board.

But the more posts that are posted, the more information there will be which will show up on search engines, and eventually anyone interested in alchemy will see this message board over and over on search engine listings. And finally, instead of another useless forum where nobody is making the stone, there will be a place where you can actually see hundreds of photos and results from hundreds of members who are actually making the real Philosopher's Stones.

And all those people who thought I was a "puffer" or "charlatan" will be forced to cower in shame.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 am

NDC wrote:

It will be interesting to see how many people will join without me even advertising it. I don't think it's even on google yet because I didn't submit it, so it should take google a few months to find the website on it's own and crawl through the message board.

Google finds new sites in just days.. and it will show up in the organic searches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 am

We would be all happy Felix if you tell us the name of the book which can be found in many public libraries in the USA which contains a report on a man who lived to be well over 100 years of age and was active and youthful until the end.

For the sake of completion.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 pm

i'm not sure i understand what you mean by "for the sake of completion", or who exactly you are speaking for when you say "we". are you speaking for others on this website, who are perfectly capable of asking me themselves for information, or are you actually more than one person using the same sign on name?

and what exactly is the purpose of this? it seems that from the way you asked the question, you know full and well what the answer is. are you trying to see if i've done my homework by your standards of what you think i should know, or is it a real question? i really don't answer questions that are based on what someone thinks i "should" know, because it tells me that you are testing me, instead of freely sharing knowledge that i could learn from, and being open to learn from me anything i may have to teach you. it's condescending. i'm not required to live up to "standards" set down by someone, i am truthful, open, trustworthy, and as helpful as i can be.

i don't know the name of the book. i'm sure i've mentioned before on some forum that i am not textbook-smart about alchemy, i have not done a terribly large amount of research on old teachings/studies. the only thing i know anything about on a personal level is the only thing i am not allowed to talk about on this forum, and everything else is either based fragmented memories of a former life, intuition-based, or things that i have discussed with others, meditated on, and given much thought to. i've been researching what this book could possibly be for the last hour, and i can't find anything on it, seeing how you gave me no context clues i could use. it would be a lot more useful if you were to tell me the name of the book, so that i could go to a library here and see if they have it. i would very much appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 am

jairo wrote:
Google finds new sites in just days.. and it will show up in the organic searches.

When I make changes to the home page of my website, it takes months before the new page is on google.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 am

dejan07 wrote:
We would be all happy Felix if you tell us the name of the book which can be found in many public libraries in the USA which contains a report on a man who lived to be well over 100 years of age and was active and youthful until the end.

For the sake of completion.

I don't know why Felix responded to this question as if he was the one who wrote the sentence you are asking about. And I have no idea why Felix responded to you as if you were attacking him.

Felix posted the extract from the Wikipedia.org website. Everything in his first post of this thread are my words from Wikipedia; none of that is his. I didn't think he was intentially trying to present the information as his own, so I'm confused why he is now answering your question as if he wrote that information himself.

Anyway, to answer your question, I think the book was just titled "The Alchemists" and it was part of "the paranormal series" or something like that. It was a large format hardcover and black, with a very nice cover. I've tried searching everywhere for the book again, but I'm having trouble finding it. They show photos of the man and his son, and give their full names so you can do more research and probably find a website about it.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 am

I think maybe Felix thought you were testing his knowledge because of the fact you asked him a question about information I wrote, so he didn't understand why you were asking him instead of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I am sorry for confusion that i caused.
I thought Felix forgot to put the name of the book in his message(that Nick wrote)...
So confusing... Razz

I said "we" because i thought it sounds better instead of "I".
As you probably know i am on a mission to track every alchemy text that uses dew in the process and i can be very boring about details.That is why i had a boring detectiv avatar before.

So i believe everything is explained now.

Thanks Nick for the hint Wink
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

i felt like you were challenging whether or not i do my research instead of stealing other's information, by telling me to research something that you were already informed of, simply for the satisfaction of knowing that you got me to do some research. i've had to deal with a lot of people approaching me with condescending attitudes, i apologize for the negativity. i didn't mean for that to sound so negative, it's just how i typically respond to people that push into my face what they think i should know instead of telling me what it is and how to access it.

OOOOOHHHH

i am so sorry......i just went back and read the wikipedia thing again, and saw that IT mentions the book and doesn't give information on what it is. i had only read over it once before i posted it, i didn't realize when i read your response that you were asking a question about a mystery already presented, not simple posing a challenge in front of me.

i'm so sorry, you have my most humble apology.

i will continue to look into it.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Nick,

I noticed that you said, in the Wiki article that the precipitate is removed from the dew, then added to new dew, digested and removed again.

Quote :
By simply dissolving natural unprocessed sea salt in morning dew until it reaches it's saturation point and can hold no more, then digesting for a few weeks at 120°F (named by the alchemists the bath of Belneo Mary and abbreviated B.M.), a black powder forms and precipitates. The black powder is removed and dried, then heated until it turns gray. It is then placed in new morning dew water, and again heated for several weeks until it lightens further. After several cycles of these digestions and calcinations of the material, it becomes snow white. It can then be heated on a silver plate, and will melt like wax.

Is this another form of the process? Is this a part of the Cappucin Monk's process? Did I miss something in the original Leyden process? Or are you intentionally hiding a few things from those who do not have the wit to look deeper? I say this last part, because I noticed that on other places on the forum, you say you don't think the precipitate really has much value. I'm a bit confused. scratch Help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Can someone post a link to Wiki?
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:59 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RCSociety
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 am

trueKabbalist wrote:
Hey Nick, I noticed that you said, in the Wiki article that the precipitate is removed from the dew, then added to new dew, digested and removed again. .

I wrote that article when I had a theory on how to do it the dry way, using the alkahest in dry form instead of dissolved in the dew. But now of course so many months of learning so much more, I no longer believe the precipitant and salt that forms on the bottom of the flask during digestion is the alkahest, but only half of it. The spirit of the Alkahest gets reunited with the salt when you digest them together on low heat of Balneo Mary water bath. Then when you increase the heat to sand bath or Balneo Siccum, they separate again.

But this is just my revised theory. Maybe I was actually on track the first time, and now I've drifted off course.

What I do know for sure is that both the traditional WET and DRY paths are done with dew, and you can make a dry stone from dew alone (nothing added, no sea salt) and you can use this for "dissolving" gold or silver and making the stone.

But I think after dissolution of the metal, from that point up until completion, the process is the same, wet or dry and there is no way to speed it up. After dissolving the metal with the wet alkahest, whether it be with dew saturated with sea salt, or with dew saturated with it's own fixed and volatile salts extracted from it's own calcined caput mortum, the alkahest is removed after dissolution and the rest of the work completed with the gold oil alone.

Except of course, in some methods they say to leave the alkahest with the dissolved metal for 6 longs weeks of digestion, waiting for metal to become black and go through the color changes. This seems to be done only to eliminate the need for distillation since the alkahest can be simply decanted from the metal once it has gone through all the stages and become the stone.
But if the alkahest can be immediately separated using distillation, as we see in the REUSENSTEIN (spelling?) book I mentioned in another thread. Then the oil can be heated and in one day it goes though the color changes and into black, then more colors even more beautiful than before the black was reached, then whitening, then yellow, orange, red, then deep dark ruby red carbuncle.

By manufacturing a stone from the spirit of the dew and the salt (like what we see described in "The Art of Distillation") we will have a solid form on the very same Alkahest and universal solvent for all metals. When you have the stone from dew, you then make it into an oil by gentle warmth of a Balneo Mary bath until it liquefies again -- first becoming like a gum, then flowing into an oil.

When it's in that state, it seems itself to be like the oil of a strange white metal, and seems like the white sperm and seed of all metals. Adding silver or gold leafs or finely powdered calx, the metals dissolve and themselves become oils which can't separate from the alkahest oil, and because they have the added power of the alkahest married to them permanently, a true inseperable union which not even distillation can break appart, the process is thereby shortened greatly. Instead of waiting weeks for each multiplication, only hours are required.

So anyway, that's how it's all being shown to me in my head right now, and I'm going to make the solid form on the Alkahest hopefully this week by following the dirrections I found in several process of the RAMS library when I searched for the word "dew" in the Microsoft Word documents that accompany each PDF. I will post a list of all those processes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Nobody will be more excited than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Folks, the very first day I was a part of this forum, I read somewhere of where to buy this CD from the RAMS collection. I cannot relocate it...
Can someone share with me the link to the collection of PDFs and DOCs that are being mentioned here, and where I can buy them?

Many thanks.
Muchos gracias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm

http://www.ramsdigital.com/buy.html
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi Moshe,

It's the RAMS digital collection (Rare Alchemical ManuScripts). This is a very famous and (I think) indispensable collection of old alchemical tracts put together by Hans Nintzel, many of them having to do with varying experiments along the lines of our Dew process. Here is the link to order them:

http://www.ramsdigital.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Thank you both very much.

I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi there all,

I just wanted to said something... a lot of the books in RAMS, are in MS Word format too, which is the format I am using to edit them and extract what I need...

-Oscar sunny
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 pm

When I went back and looked at folders which contain the PDFs, I found that every single PDF also has a MS Word document to go with it, so yes indeed, ALL of the manuscripts are searchable, hence the reason I deleted my thread about the documents not being searchable. Razz
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Oh! Sorry 'bout that. My copy of RAMS hasn't arrived yet, so I didn't know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 am

Well when your copy of RAMS does arrive, you are going to be overwhelmed with all the wonderful information! It truly is an incredible collection of rare manuscripts, some of which were never published and only one copy was made which was found in a private collection.

Others only had a few copies published and had to be found in libraries around the world. It baffles my mind how in the world Hans Nitzel was able to organize a group of alchemists living in different countries all across the world, before there was even an internet! How did he do it? Where the hell did he meet so many alchemists, when even today with the internet it's next to impossible to find 5 alchemists!

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next