The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

info about the full-moon-dew nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

info about the full-moon-dew nights Empty
PostSubject: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:30 am

Dear Sisters and Brothers.

My hope it's to give you useful informations about the full-moon-dew nights.
If it’s the case, please, correct me.

- The full moon of MARCH is the 11 March, it's in Virgo and it's in central Europe (Italy) more or less at 3.40 AM (good! Are our preferred hours)
This full-Moon is conjunct with Saturn at the (obvious) opposite of the Sun that’s conjunct Uranus.

- The full moon of APRIL is the 9 April , it's in Libra and it's in central Europe at more or less 5 PM
In this full Moon of April Moon and Sun are trine and sextile with Jupiter and Neptune conjunction. And, by itself there’s Saturn opposite Mars.

- The full moon of MAY is the 9 May, it's in Scorpio and it's in central Europe (Italy) at 6 AM (let’s say at dawn) hour (gooood!)
In this full Moon of May the axis of Sun-Moon is sextile and trine both to Uranus and Saturn and the same axis is square to the Neptune-Jupiter conjunction.

- The full moon of JUNE is the 7 June is in Sagittarius at 8.15 PM in central Europe (Italy)
(good! Are our preferred hours)
The axis Sun-Moon is squared to Saturn, generally a negative configuration for Moon. May be less dew ? Let’s see…

- The full moon of JULY is the 7 July, it’s in Capricorn (exactly on my sign birth grade) at the 11.22 AM in central Europe (Italy)
Saturn is sextile and trine to the axis Sun-Moon. And Jupiter it’s exactly conjunct to Neptune. A very good configuration.

- Of course the most important matter it's about the rain: if it's the case we hope that the nights near by the full moon made a "strong-enough-dew". By the way, let’s assume that 12 hours before and after the precise hour of full moon are the best. The day before and after can be good enough...?

- May be the wind from the East is related to alysean winds, the wind that Mother hearth creates with Her moviment ?

- It’s important to collect the dew in a very savage area. The presence of the famous nostoc (Canseliet says) can be a sign but, actually, I noticed a great presence of nostoc moss where the dogs do their duties in the garden… Laughing

- That’s the reason I love our down-to-things-to-do style…

cheers

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Hello Zosimo,

I don´t know much about the zodiac , Can you tell me if the consellations that are in conjunction
with the full moon are the same in the south hwmisphere?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 am

Dear Brother,
Constellations are the same all over the world for what concern calculations.
The appareant movement of the Sun (and all the others planet of the solar system alike) around Hearth move trough this zodiacal area that we call ecliptic that (more or less) run around the ecquator line with a difference of 23° degrees.
Obviously You'll see not the same sky I see and hours and days are not the same.
For this reason I stimulate all of You to loook for this; but is better you ask to an Astrologist of you country thet can tell You everything for very little money even in a phone call.
Remember that ephemerides are the same the world over becauce are calculated on the Greenwich site and hour. So you need the expertise of an Astrologist.
Me too I'm not an expert, but I've some friends that are very learned.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok
Great!

I have a friend wich is a very good astrologer , might ring him soon.!

thank you!
bounce
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 am

Anyway, the text explains that we collect dew in the full moon quarter.
And in May or June: this very moorning (11 March), here in Italy... no dew at all.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:01 am

Thank you for this informative post Zosimo. I like the idea of the Eastern winds.
Also the counter clockwise rotation of the earth gives us the eastern rising sun. (as well as those winds)

Perhaps those early morning thermals "carry something in her belly" and provide better conditions for humidity and possibly virginial dew.

However, please find a link to a visual luna calendar for those "creatives" of you that think with pictures. This may help you interepret your schedule a little easier and with confidence.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-may-2009.phtml

Kind Wishes
Karitsis
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:55 am

Ya, very nice and... closer.
Thank you Karistis.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm

I think the reason for the eastern winds can be this one:
Leyden comes from Holland. When the wind comes from West or North, it comes from the sea and is thus very moist. So If you collect dew at westwinds you will get a lot of usual moisture - condensed water. But this is no dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Good point Benedikt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Benedikt,
Good point, Leyden is right on the West coast too, (if that's where they was).
With respect, I kind of hope that you're wrong, I also live on the coast.
Maybe it's worth me collecting about 20 miles or so inland...
Hmm, last minute tweeks pale
Maybe for some others too.

Thank you Benedikt.

Karitsis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 am

Hi Benedikt,

Good theory, indeed.

But I was thinking that Eastern wind comes from low-pressure (counterclockwise) area that generally carries heavy rains and humidity.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Ya, we are a bunch of genius!
Let's do the stone Brothers and Sisters...
Love ya all very much flower

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Meaning of Rosicrucis.   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Sorry wrong subject. Please delete.
sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 pm

I love having such experts around me. cheers
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:56 am

Dear Bro and Sist,
As I already posted on another Subject - but I repeat it here in the right place - that the full moon quarter is made of seven days:

28 days (month of the moon) : 4 moon phases: newmoon-first quarter-fullmoon-lastquarter)= 7 days

So we can collect dew for seven days centering the seven days in the full moon day and hour.

elephant

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: info about the full-moon-dew nights   info about the full-moon-dew nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

info about the full-moon-dew nights
Page 1 of 1