The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new member from arizona

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new member from arizona Empty
PostSubject: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 pm

hello my name is Robert. im 24 from phoenix arizona. im a devoted seeker of truth and im willing to go anywhere it takes me. i grew up a preachers kid. 2 years ago i laid in my room meditating asking God to show me the truths. since that day ive been discovering many truths on different topics. now im at the point where those random things i was learning are starting to come together.

the subject of this forum has been my latest major study. im excited about learning and soaking as much knowledge and understanding in as i can.

thanks for what your doing nick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Greetings Saadiq, I too am from Arizona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 am

awesome common. if your in the phoenix area maybe we can link up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

That would be great, what are you most interested in? learning the elixr of life seems to be beneficial. I feel that this is all part of some long journey that has lead me here for one reason or another. I would so much like to be able to see the world for what it truly is and be able to meet up with my spirt guide from the other side. Some how I just know that this feels right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 am

yeah its definitely been a journey for myself as well. have you had any luck collecting dew in the area?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm

nope no luck kind of hard to do in an apartment in the desert lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from arizona   new member from arizona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member from arizona
Page 1 of 1