The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strength of the moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

strength of the moon Empty
PostSubject: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 am

Nick,

You recently said that dew from any time of the month would be good for this process. Since this is a change from how we all have been thinking here I am just wondering your thoughts and if you still think the full moon quarter has more strength. thanks.

Justin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 am

bluefloor,

Of course the full moon quarter has more strength. The reason is because more dew forms as a result of the moonlight. I did an experiment which showed this. Didn't you see it?
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Yes Field,

I did see that *more* dew or frost will form in moonlight but I am still wondering where the *strenght* or spirit in the dew comes from. Even if the dew does get this spirit from moon and starlight it might retain in for other times of the month (especially if it never rises over 70 deg f.) If Nick says that any dew works I beleive him and I will trust to collect at any time. But of corse there will be one quantity of dew stronger than another. If the spirit does come from evening *light* and other astral energies, and, it does not leave this water if the water stays under about 65 deg, then there are probably special places on the earth where this concentrated energy pools because it has been drawn there by all the right conditions, like a vain of gold or a twisting pool of foam in a river. I want to try at least a little to get *good* dew since this process takes so long.

Just a side story that I think about when contemplating this spirit in dew thing is a story from the bible. When an unclean spirit (in this case we can say a clean spirit) is removed from a body it goes through *dry* places in search of rest and cannot find any. This means that the spirit much prefers to be in a wet place but still can survive in a dry place it is just unhappy. Then in the Leyden letter it describes the heating to 200 deg. as drying, even though it is still in water. I am just contemplating the action of this spirit.

The alternative is that moonlight does not give dew its strength it just makes more of it collect. It this case we are left not knowing what gives the dew its strenght, only to know that morning dew has strength. If that is the case that is fine, I will still be very happy to use it and feel its effects, but of course I would still be curious where it came from, and if it works like it is said to work, perhaps it would give me the answer itself.
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Haha Good point bluefloor,

You have a very good curiosity to be wondering what is in the dew that gives it it's special powers. I think that's what's so cool about alchemy because it really makes you wonder about everything.

I agree, maybe the moon light only increases the production of dew. However, I also feel that whatever creates the dew and whatever gives it it's special properties must be the same thing. I feel that all of the water on this planet has been created here.

And maybe the special power of the dew is a function of the veracity with which it formed, in which case, the moonlight would play a factor.

I like your notion about the Elixir itself giving you the answer. And it's funny what you mention about this special energy creating a "pool." Actually I think you're exactly right. One time I went and found that pool and drank from it, and afterwards I had this incredible vision about the formation of the earth. It was about how the first noble gases were formed from the magneti-sphere cutting through the solar wind. You can still see this phenomenon today and it is called the aurora borealis, and you can still see the blue halo around our earth. So call me crazy but I think that once you drink the elixir you will have a certain pathway opened in your mind that will allow you to become psychicly aware of certain things, or that may cause you to have an epiphonetic moment. That's what I've experienced drinking from this pool that gathers this energy but I have not finished the dew process yet.

So what do you think? You can probably just collect dew at any time. How far along have you come so far?

cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Field,

I would bet those pools of more concentrated energy do form, they must if the dew just keeps getting charged and deposited and then charged again. And even if it is charged by the moon that energy should stay in the water until other times of the month as long as it never gets above 70. The earth is a good place for dew to stay cool, if it is shady and wet enough. Or at least wet enough and covered by enough vegetation to keep it cool and moist. I feel that the best dew might be dew that came up from the ground rather that right next to a body of water. But who really knows? Nick has been around this much longer than I have so if he says it is ok to collect anytime, he is probably right even if he can't put his finger on why. I am brand new at this.

I live in a part of montana that is very dry in the summertime, at least for the last few years. I have everything ready except the dew. It will be hard to collect here. I have seen mornings where there was alot of dew on the trees and grass, but then long stretches of it being very dry. The conditions for dew here I think would only be best after a significant rain and then the right amount of ambient heat to pull it out of the ground. There are not going to be many opportunities like that. Frost on the other hand collected quite nicely in the winter. One way or another I am hoping to get started in a few months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 am

bluefloor wrote:
I live in a part of montana that is very dry in the summertime

Remember to tap into the natural rise in humidity around places such as rivers, lakes, and ponds. From what I have gathered the green light has been given on the use of a 25lb bag of ice placed inside a 5 gallon bucket. The ice costs $3 and the 5gallon bucket costs $6, use these by a river or lake and it should give you a steady stream of collected dew each night despite the relatively low humidity in your area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 am

bluefloor,

Why don't you try using some rain water instead and in the meantime I'll see if I can't get enough dew to be able to send you some. Also this pool that I'm talking about is a spring that comes up out of the ground that has all kinds of crystals that look like they're turning into little proto-plants. Maybe if you think it will work and you have a distillation apparatus I can send you some of this water because I bet you it will work instead of dew if you just distill it first.

I think it is something about the magnetic field of the earth in this area that allows the spring to collect this energy. I think that when the dew forms on the ground it is a life force that it carries and it goes straight into the grass and all of the plants. I think the energy is absorbed by those things and doesn't have the ability to stay but maybe certain places on the earth it does.

But I think dew from any time of the year will work although it still might make a difference when you collect it. I don't know, maybe Nick will like to chime in here as I know you directed the question at him and I probably shouldn't have jumped the gun on this one.

regards, Field
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 am

Field,

You are driving me crazy talking about this spring! Will you show me where it is?

On the dew subject, I tried for three nights to collect dew, and to no success at all. I did the 25lb. bag of ice in the 5gal. bucket thing and no dew....... Crying or Very sad would you consider sending me some dew if you have extra? There was mention of being able to get the dew by a river......I live a stones throw from the banks of the Rio Grande, but no luck!

Blessings,

Hyramposey farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Field,

Thank you very much for the offer of helping me out. This process takes so long I really want to stick to the instructions and use dew. So if you do collect extra of that I would very much appreciated having some.

Justin
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Justin

I'm certain I read somewhere that you can use (Calcium Nitrate) tetrahydrate to collect dew. I think Nick says so on one of his posts. ( another site ) Yes here it is. " on 12/13/2008 If you use a salt to absorb the morning dew, then you need to distill the dew off the salt. When you distill the dew, there is a chance you will loose the astral spirit. So the process may not work like that. Right now I'm using calcium nitrate to absorb dew because it works 100 times better than potash. " Quote from Nick.

Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Ok you all,

If all goes well I'll be setting up my mirror apparatus in the high mountain valley where all of the mushrooms like to grow come the rainy season. Probably next full moon and the one after, thats when I'll be able to get a lot of dew here and if I get some extra I will send you some Hyram and bluefloor. Also Hyram let me check my schedule and see when I can take you to see the spring.

I wanted to note something interested I noticed with my mirror enhanced dew, and I don't know if it happens with the regular dew too. It seemed the salt that I super-saturated my dew with was some how able to start leaching through the lid of my jar as if by fumes or something. That is, it was going between the lid of the jar and the glass. I think it may have something to do with the dew but I am not sure.

regards,
Field
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 am

Field,

Thank you for your response & generous offers! My schedule is open so when ever......just let me know. I will be dreaming about that spring. Very Happy

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 am

This exact same subject has already been exhausted to death in another thread. We just keep going around in circles as people re-post the same questions over and over, which is why I don't come check the forum very often anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 am

I understand your words, Nick.
Anyway, dear Friends, may be it can help you: it's from Nicolas Le Fevre "A Treatise on Chymica" Paris 1674

(I'm translating from italian to engl)

"It's enough to say that we have to collect our dew the eight days before and after the March equinox, beecause in that very days the air it's all full of the true celestial seed, that is destined to the renewal of all the natural productions: when the water is already raised up from the ground has no more the ferments it was full for the great variety of genesis that's made because of its power, inside and and on the ground. But after that it falls down again on the ground trough the air, where provides itself of pure spirit - that is indifferentiated - to make all things".

...And then explains that we should ferment it in a barrique, that you can do it even with dew, that May dew it's the best and so on...

I think it's crucial to experiment ourselves all the stuff, to share each other oue knowledge, lege, relege and listen to our Fr Nick.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Thank you Field,

That would help so much. I very much appreciate, and good luck with your collecting.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Field,

I have to cancel my internet for a while so maybe I can take you up on getting some dew for me another time. I think I have gained enough in the recent discussion on distillation to start experimenting with rain water. Hopefully I will be back here in a few months to contunue with the forum. Thanks. Talk to you later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Ok, like I said, it won't be till around the full moon time so that's a couple of more weeks. Will see if I can help you out then. Good luck!

-Field
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 am

Field,

If you would send me an e-mail and just say hi so I have your e-mail that would be cool. Then in the future we could correspond through e-mail about this. I am going to cancel my internet to save some money monday or tuesday so hopefully I get your message before then so I can save your address.

jhstrong1976 (at) yahoo.com

thanks,
bluefloor

Last edited by bluefloor on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

You need to be careful when posting your email on a message board. Spammer programs will detect your email if you use the @ symbol. So it's best to replace the @ symbol with (at) so only a person reading it will understand.

You can save yourself from getting a lot of spam using this simple technique.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 am

ok bluefloor, check you email
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strength of the moon   strength of the moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strength of the moon
Page 1 of 1